PDA

View Full Version : Best IQ Group?

alakazam_1
18th October 2009, 4:07 PM
OK guys, I want your opinion. Which IQ group in PMD2 gets the best set of skills? My vote goes to A - with the Stair Sensor/Map Surveyor combo as well as stuff like Nonsleeper, All-Terrain Hiker, Trap Buster and PP Saver, this seems to be the best. Honourable mention goes to group F, with a lot of those but not Nonsleeper or Map Surveyor.

suicune lover
18th October 2009, 5:50 PM
J

Map Surveyor, Stair Sensor, Gap Prober, Absalout mover + other useful abbility.

Palamon
18th October 2009, 6:14 PM
Group E, to be honest, the IQ stats are the most decent I've seen.

Team_Dracoforce_Phantom
24th October 2009, 4:07 AM
J.

Absolute Mover?!

Palkia, the only one in the group, can basically walk through anything. With the stair sensor, you could basically demolish your way towards the stairs each floor.

Darkmaster Rannon
24th October 2009, 5:21 PM
Palkia, the only one in the group, can basically walk through anything. With the stair sensor, you could basically demolish your way towards the stairs each floor.

And it's power level is over 9000 to boot. SPACIAL REND, RAWR!

So Palkia group, even though to use it, you're forced to go with Palkia, limiting you team size to a max of 3. I'm personally not using palkia until I've maxed it's IQ, and even then, only for quick friend rescues and trying to get Jirachi... only twenty more times should do it.

Wiimote
26th October 2009, 10:25 PM
I presonally like Group G. Stair Sensor + Rotom = ♥♥♥
You can pull off Palkia's trick with Rotom, albeit at the cost of food items. There's also Trap Seer, which will make traps a joke when going solo.

...but yeah, that's just me.