PDA

View Full Version : 5wamp3rt is here!!!

5wamp3rt
18th October 2009, 6:56 PM
Hey all, it's 5wamp3rt, a new SPPf member! I have been a pokefan for maybe 5 years, and my first game was Emerald. I got into the anime probably when season 11 was on. I do not have a good OU team yet, have only completely constructed 4 EVd/nature-bred pokemon, so do not ask me for a battle unless it's ubers. I have surfed these forums for a while w/o being a member, but I just got brave enough to make an account today! See you guys later, and Swampert rocks!

Shining Latios
18th October 2009, 6:56 PM
Hi there. Welcome to Serebii :)

miGz
18th October 2009, 7:03 PM
eyhh swampert roxx ~~!
welcome to the S, nig.
You get a free shiny mudkip with 31 IVs in HP, ATK, DEF, & SP DEF, since swampert rox.
Just send me a pm whenever.

Skull-Kid
19th October 2009, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the forums!

So your first game was Emerald? You've missed out. There's a CRMT section you should check out. The raters help imrove your team or point out any flaws. Please read the rules and have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

FireSong
19th October 2009, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^^

Enjoy your stay. =D

GolemGuy
19th October 2009, 1:51 PM
Welcome, 5wam3rt!

I can tell we're gonna get along, as Swampert is one of my favorite Pokemon, and my first game was Ruby, although I bought it after PMD1 came out. (Actually, PMD was my first game, but that dosen't count.)

5wamp3rt
19th October 2009, 2:35 PM
thanks for all the warm welcomes. miGz, thanks, but keep your shiny mudkip. I know it is pure awesomeness, but any shinies I get I want to encounter myself(so far only 2, a Shinx and a Zubat :I). GolemGuy, I'm a PMD fan also (just got Sky!) Skull-Kid, thanks! I'll post in the RMT forums when I can decide on my team. Too many movesets and Pokemon to choose from. :)

Seanferno
8th July 2013, 3:04 PM
Hello 5wamp3rt! I'm sure we get along well, because, I'm your COUSIN!