PDA

View Full Version : Welcome the girl who loves to chat!

MagicKid
19th October 2009, 5:07 PM
Yaay! My turn on a Pokemon forum! I'm actually a well-known member on some forums, and I love to post and chat! Not that I don't obey rules, though. I just love to chat. My favourite Pokemon is Lucario, and my dream is to get one. My other dream is to get all of my favourite Pokemon into the one game! Pretty easy in Explorers of Sky, since I've been running through chapters in the case of a few days! Also, I'm interested in Shaymin. Oh, and if any of you need any information about an Infernape, ask me because I have one in Diamond and Platinum. I LOVE Pokemon but my parents just can't keep up with the growing amount of Pokemon. I don't have Pokemon stuff, just a few dolls. Anyway, now look at the size of my post! I've kept you all a bit too busy chatting, so let me say one thing: Hi.

~Magic (Please call me MK or Magic, and please excuse me calling myself Magic.)

Dutch-trainer
19th October 2009, 6:30 PM
Well, welcome to the forums of serebii! Be sure to read the rules. I'm pretty sure you find something to do here, so look around!

MagicKid
19th October 2009, 7:02 PM
Hey hello! I'm not a fan of Girafarig, it took me 3 attempts with an ultra ball to catch one.

Pamizard
19th October 2009, 7:24 PM
Hello Magic welcome to the forums. Have fun and make lots of friends ^_^

MagicKid
19th October 2009, 7:34 PM
Thanks. Please check out my fan fictions!

Skull-Kid
20th October 2009, 11:16 AM
Welcome to the forums! I'll just call you mgaic ;)

What other forums are you part of? Any other Pokemon forums? I bet this one's the best though. It's OK, don't be shy about admitting it ;) LOL XD

Lucario's a good Pokemon. I like it :) Then again I love all Pokemon XD I can never choose a specific favourite XD lol It's funny.

I use to have dolls to but I got rid of them around 9. I'm a boy so when I get to a ceratin age I've gotta get rid of them. That's what my parents said at least :rolleyes: Please read the rules OK? Now I've posted a lot XD

I'll add you as friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

toge5556
20th October 2009, 11:22 AM
welcome! i like to chat to but everyone says im shy. =:3