PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Pokemon Fan Club

bob_shmoe
19th October 2009, 8:26 PM
Welcome to the
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/underoath1894/dragonbaredited1.png

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/underoath1894/DragoniteMascot1.gif

Rules

1. Follow the general SPPf rules and the Club rules.

2. Do not SPAM (5), curse (3), **** (1), flame (15), troll (30), or double post (3). 's, o_O's, and 's are OK

3. No one-liners. (5)

4. Use good grammar. (1) no1 lieks 2 reed stuf liek diS!!!!!!1!

5. Give credit if you submit fan-art. Unless you made it, of course. (10)

6. To submit fan-art, just post it. I will add it to this post.

7. Don't be afraid to report someone for breaking the rules.

8. DO NOT EVADE BANS! (60)

9. No fighting or arguing. (10)

10. Good luck and have fun!

Bad People:

5 - 1 Week ban
10 - 2 week ban
15 - 3 week ban
20 - 1 Month ban
40 - 2 Month ban + mod report
60 - PermaBan + mod report

Every week, 5 points expire. Bans do not; they end after a certain period of time, but always stay as a black mark on your permanent record.

Currently Infracted:
No one!

Currently Banned:
No one!

Staff

;149; bob_shmoe-Owner
;148; Killer Grunt -Co-Owner

Members (in no specific order)
;445; Lucas666
;380; par0003
;149; Dragon Houou
;373; -$Ci(-P-)$-
;149; Dragonite19
;381; sparkywonderplus
;330; Bossk
;149; leilukin
;230; ZFXZFX
;330; 11draco
Joining:

All you need to do is to ask if you can join, state why you like Dragons, your favorite Dragon Pokémon, and the password (I ate the cookie) in the title. This is to see if you are actually reading this. Without the word, your entry post means nothing.

Just because someone already chose your favorite, that doesn't mean you can't. I don't care if there are 2 Dratini fans or 62 fans or 94,762. Just as long as it causes no fights.

Good: "Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they're so powerful, and I collapsed onto the floor in love when I caught Dratini in Red. As you might've guessed, I especially like Dratini."

Bad: May I join? their so cool and I like dratenis =)

Ugly: can i? join

Art
Remember, GIVE CREDIT IF USED

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/underoath1894/YellowDragonite.png ~bob_shmoe

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/underoath1894/Artinite.jpg ~bob_shmoe

http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/underoath1894/Dragonitesilverrevamped.png ~bob_shmoe

Killer Grunt
20th October 2009, 12:10 AM
Well here i am officialy reaplying, cant believe its almost been a year since the last one started. Anyway i love dragon pokemon because they are extremely powerful and somewhat rarer than the other types. My favourite is and will probably always be Dragoinair since it looks so awesome. Oh and awesome password by the way! :D

Bossk
20th October 2009, 12:35 AM
Hey, can I join? I really like Dragon Types and all. I do like Dragonite. For some reason, I dislike Garchomp. I love Raquayza and <3 Flygon. I used Flygon and Salamence in Emerald

Also, is Charizard aloud here?

bob_shmoe
20th October 2009, 3:06 AM
You're both accepted.
@Killer Grunt: lol, thanks. Also, would you want to return as one of the Co-Owners or would you rather not?

@Bossk: I'd have to go with no, i'm pretty sure there's a fire type group and because Charizard's not an actual Dragon.

leilukin
20th October 2009, 6:48 AM
May I join? I love Dragon Pokemon because they are powerful. They are statistically the best Pokemon type. My all-time favorite would be Dragonite because of its wonderful stats and movepool.

ZFXZFX
20th October 2009, 10:44 AM
Can I join? I like Dragons for their awesome looks, Awesome moves, Awesome Battling, and just for being awesome. My favourites are probaly Kingdra and Dialga, but Kingdra is just a bit better.

Also, I can make some userbars and Sprites for the club.

bob_shmoe
20th October 2009, 3:59 PM
Your both accepted! ZFXZFX, Userbars would be great!

Topic Time!
What was the last Dragon Type Pokemon you used on your team?
Dragonite for me, on LG.

11draco
20th October 2009, 4:00 PM
I want to join! I like dragons, because they are strong, look so cool and have really great movepools! my favorite is Flygon, because he has cool typing and looks so awesome!

The last Dragon for me to use was my Salamence, on my competitive battling team.

Salamence@Life Orb
Flamethrower
Brick Break
Earthquake
Draco Meteor

I love my mixmence!

Killer Grunt
20th October 2009, 6:34 PM
Yeah sure ill be a co-owner again ill definately have time for that.

Anyways on to the topic...

I have a feeling it was Dragonair on diamond, i was meant to be training it to a Dragonite but i guess i got bored and just gave up. That seems to happen way to often whever i try to train a dragon.

sparkywonderplus
21st October 2009, 12:00 AM
can i join?!?!?!

i love dragon pokemon
ever since i was 5 i got my first gameboy, and my first game was pokemon. I loved the dragons, or the ones that looked like dragons, and naturally i love to draw and i always drew them. that little phase of mine evolved into making my own dragons and drawing them. now people say im amazing (i'll be sure to post some of them soon) and i have pokemon and the dragon pokemon to thank for that!

my favourite is latios because ive never gotten one in any of my games ever before, so in my mind i see him as uber rare :P.

bob_shmoe
21st October 2009, 1:10 AM
Your accepted. @Killer Grunt Okay, thanks. Okay, I set that poll up mainly to decide our Mascot Dragon. If anyone disagrees that I should change something or you don't like that idea at all please tell me in a kind manner. Right now Dragonite is winning by not so much.....I see no one cares for Altaria, lol.

Bossk
21st October 2009, 2:20 AM
Um.....Flygon/Salamence in emerald

OH WAIT I used a Kingdra a while back on a random team for Platinum maybe? I never remember one for Pearl

I'm going to do a team with all dragons maybe.

Also, can I have Dragonite changed to Flygon, please? I like Flygon better

Dragonite19
21st October 2009, 2:20 AM
May I join? I have been in love with dragon pokemon since I saw my first Dratini in Red. I have had a dragon on each of my teams since the 3rd gen. My favorite dragon is obviously Dragonite, as stated by my screename.

bob_shmoe
21st October 2009, 2:26 AM
Dragonite19, your accepted. I have made a mascot picture. It's basically a bunch of Dragonite pic's, sprites and text. I've added it to the first post. @Bossk Yes, it's changed.

Bossk
21st October 2009, 2:43 AM
GIGITY

lol. I have a topic

How do think of your Favorite Dragon Pokemon?
I think of Flygon as a grace in the dusty sandstorms, a peaceful, swift Dragon, able to fly in the gentlest air currents and fly with ease through a sandstorm

bob_shmoe
21st October 2009, 2:47 AM
I think of Dragonite an agile pokemon even though he is bulky, sometimes rougher than he intends to be, a very happy pokemon but can be fierce if need be.

Dragonite19
21st October 2009, 2:59 AM
Thanks for letting me join. I like to think of Dragonite as jolly. He always looks so happy. I also like to think of Dragonite as bulky. He looks like he could take a fair amount of hits in battle. I also like to think of him as the biggest powerhouse. Doesn't it look like he could wipe out Dialga with one hyperbeam?

bob_shmoe
21st October 2009, 3:06 AM
Your welcome!

I'd say in sprite form, yes. But if you have seen Dialga in Pokemon Battle Revolution no..... Dialga is huge on PBR! I've almost evolved Knight my Dragonair on LG! He's at 50, after i'm done on here I think i'll get back to training him.

ZFXZFX
21st October 2009, 7:24 AM
Diamond it was Dialga, but the most recent was Flygon on Emerald.

Well, I live near the water so I'm into Sea Creatures :D Kingdra looks so awesome aswell! Kingdra just shows how Majestic Sea Creatures can be, also doing the same for Dragons!

leilukin
21st October 2009, 10:04 AM
Garchomp and Giratina in my Platinum, still playing it.

Dragonite looks gentle, but it is powerful as well. It has very diverse movepool as well.

11draco
21st October 2009, 11:15 AM
I think of Flygon as an awesome dragon, so strong and cool! I think of him as a fast and really hard hitter, which likes to be either in the air or on the ground.

For me Flygon > Garchomp.

-$Ci(-P-)$-
21st October 2009, 11:26 AM
Can I join? I love dragons because they are tough. My favorite is Salamance.

bob_shmoe
21st October 2009, 4:20 PM
Yes, your accepted, but try to remember to make your posts more than one line.

Finally after very much training (two gyms and alot of vs seeker battles) I evolved Knight my Dragonair on my LG team! But now his moves are, Iron Tail, Surf, Blizzard, Fly. I think i'm gonna trade blizzard for Dragon Claw because his attack is so much better than his Sp. Attack. What do you guys think?

Killer Grunt
21st October 2009, 6:16 PM
I'd say dragon claw is better, blizzard is not the most accurate of moves and since dragon claw is dragon typed you will still be able to handle any other dragons.

Also i have a plan! once i get heart gold and soul silver i plan to trade a newly hatched dratini to one of them and then by the time the game is over i should have either a very strong Dragonite or Dragonair if i choose not to evolve it.

Bossk
21st October 2009, 9:17 PM
Make it have this set

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Dragon Claw

Good Pokemon n_n a variation of Smogon's

bob_shmoe
21st October 2009, 9:22 PM
Well his Sp. attack isn't as good as his attack so I don't think I should give him Sp. Attack moves, and Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and Flamethrower are at the game corner and I don't have that kind of patience. xD

Dragonite19
21st October 2009, 9:55 PM
What was the last Dragon you used on your team?
I hate to say it, but Salamence. Yes, I know my name is Dragonite19 and it goes against every opinion I have of Dragonite. I used Salamence, however before I knew how awesome Dragonite was. I feel ashamed each time I see my team...:(

Killer Grunt
23rd October 2009, 6:35 PM
Dont worry about it, im sure Salamance forced its way onto your team using some evil method. Holding you at gunpoint maybe? Anyway am i the only one that thinks Garchomp does not look at all dragony? May seem a bit random but its something thats been bugging me for a while.

bob_shmoe
23rd October 2009, 6:52 PM
Dont worry about it, im sure Salamance forced its way onto your team using some evil method. Holding you at gunpoint maybe? Anyway am i the only one that thinks Garchomp does not look at all dragony? May seem a bit random but its something thats been bugging me for a while.

Yeah, when I got Diamond I was like "WTH kind of Dragon is that!?". lol, first of all, he has fins....fins..go on fish.. What he really reminds me of is a shark...He is powerful though, I have a lv. 100 one myself.

Dragonite19
23rd October 2009, 9:44 PM

Yeah, come to think of it that Bagon just stared at me until I was under its control and forced me to put it on my team. The fiend! Yeah, if Garchomp is called the land Shark, then why on earth is it considered a dragon? Every other dragon so far has had wings. Why do you have to be different Garchomp?

bob_shmoe
25th October 2009, 9:23 PM
Topic time!
Who is your fave Dragon as of now?
Mine is my Dragonite on Lg

Dragonite19
25th October 2009, 9:51 PM
I would have to say Dragonite on yet to be released HG/SS. His sprite is amazing and he's pretty powerful to boot. Plus, who could resist using the first dragon ever on a second gen remake?

ZFXZFX
25th October 2009, 11:53 PM

Flygon on Emerald, So awesome!

I'm very angry because I lost my DS charger, and I can't play diamond until I find it, or buy a new one...Now I can only talk about my Pokemon on Emerald!

Dragon Houou
26th October 2009, 12:05 AM
May I join the clan? I love dragons because they are mystical and have a lot of variety in terms of movesets. The first time I used a dragon-type was in blue version but I was influenced by lance.

What was the last Dragon Type Pokemon you used on your team? The last few dragon pokemon I used on my team was charizard and dragonite in fire red.

How do you think of your Favorite Dragon Pokemon? I guess the Dragons den kind of inspires me. I like how the johto region specifically blackthorn city shows respects to dragons also. This makes me think of the dratini-line and charmander-line.

I ate the cookie

Killer Grunt
27th October 2009, 1:11 AM
Dragon Houou Sure you can join, the more the merrier. Viva la france as they say in Rome. Right anyway...

Well my Dragonair is always my favourite dragon anytime anywhere but other than that i am gonna go with Rayquaza on Diamond, erm Rayquaza is a dragon right?

Now for an entertaining leaving comment!

Yeah i got nothing im just gonna go.

par0003
27th October 2009, 9:29 AM
Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they are strong powerfull and sometimes funny in pokemon movies and my fav dragon pokemon is latios and latias :D
this is a very awsome club can anyone tell me how to make a banner for this club???

bob_shmoe
27th October 2009, 4:10 PM
I'm sorry but you didn't provide the password which means you clearly did not read the rules.

Lucas666
27th October 2009, 11:49 PM
the word

Can I join? I don't like Dragons... I love'em and thats because they look cool and they're strong and powerful. My favorite Dragon Pokémon is Gyarados my first Star Pokemon that wasn't a Starter.

par0003
28th October 2009, 9:40 AM
Can I join? I've always liked Dragon Pokémon because they are strong powerfull and sometimes funny in pokemon movies and my fav dragon pokemon is latios and latias :D
this is a very awsome club can anyone tell me how to make a banner for this club???
i must have skiped i ate the cookie bit cause i was reading so fast
and u made me rewrite this but thats ok now i'm a member of this club

ZFXZFX
28th October 2009, 9:51 AM
Can I join? I don't like Dragons... I love'em and thats because they look cool and they're strong and powerful. My favorite Dragon Pok&#233;mon is Gyarados my first Star Pokemon that wasn't a Starter.

Uh, Gyrados is Water/Flying, not Dragon. In a way it should be though, so I don't blame you for that "Mistake"

Lucas666
28th October 2009, 2:07 PM
I don't care what they say... no serpant can be THAT big and aanyways... he breaths fire (hyper beam) and the flying type is wrong... he doesn't fly or use defog(i think)

bob_shmoe
28th October 2009, 4:15 PM
Your both accepted, but Lucas666, you have to tell which actual Dragon pokemon is your favorite so I may put it next to your name. And I have decided that we can talk about pokemon that aren't actual Dragons but should be are allowed now. For instance Charizard and Gyarados. But I only want actual Dragon Pokemon for your name on the first page.

Lucas666
28th October 2009, 5:14 PM
Okay... than I think Garchomp... My favourite Pok&#233;mon only topped by Gyarados... Except, the shiny looks exactly the same as the normal, so when I get a shiny Gible, It's gonna stay a Gible. (I already have a Shiny Magikarp)

eveelution23
28th October 2009, 11:36 PM
Hi can I join

I like dragon pokemon because they are rare and very powerful. My favorite dragon pokemon is salamence.

Killer Grunt
29th October 2009, 11:07 PM
Sure you can join :)

Anyway continuing on with my legendary musings would you consider Lugia to be a dragon? I always have but now that i look at it i cant actually see what makes me think hes a dragon or anything like one.

Dragonite19
30th October 2009, 3:07 PM
I can't see why it looks like a Dragon either. How come people consider it one? Can it learn any dragon moves?

leilukin
30th October 2009, 3:50 PM
Can it learn any dragon moves?

Yes. In Generation 4, Lugia can learn Dragon Pulse(TM), Dragon Rush(level up) and Twister(Tutor). In Generation 2, Lugia can learn Dragonbreath(TM).

Dragonite19
31st October 2009, 5:00 PM
Yes. In Generation 4, Lugia can learn Dragon Pulse(TM), Dragon Rush(level up) and Twister(Tutor). In Generation 2, Lugia can learn Dragonbreath(TM).

Oh, then I guess in that case then it can be somewhat considered a dragon. That explains why people consider it a psuedo-dragon.

bob_shmoe
2nd November 2009, 4:18 PM
I consider it a dragon...some..what. What else would it be? Like a bird? But it looks nothing like a bird. It has feet, not claws. It doesn't have a beak, feathers or anything a bird does.

Killer Grunt
2nd November 2009, 7:24 PM
I dunno, it does remind me of some kind of animal i just cant think what right now. Great thats probably gonna bug me all night now. Right its a penguin, decided so i can have peace of mind. What you think just because it looks nothing like a penguin it cant be a penguin?

Lucas666
2nd November 2009, 9:13 PM
How is a penguin a dragon? Lugia can't be a penguin because penguins can't fly. Also, how is Altaria a dragon. It's more of a ball of cotton. Cotton and fire do not go together very well. Unless your making a fire ball like in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyUWRecQtkI)

Dragon Houou
5th November 2009, 2:44 AM
I think that a pokemon doesn't necessarily need to look like a dragon in order to be one. Altaria has a beak, feathers and talons, Tyranitar which I consider dragon-ish in a sense, looks like a potential dragon and could learn dragon-type moves. Also, Aerodactyl as well as Gyarados doesn't carry the dragon-"type" but certainly have the move-sets and characteristics like one. (I may get flamed for this) I might even go as far as to say that Ho-oh could be considered one but to a certain extent. It could learn a certain dragon-type move which is twister, but that's the only one. Also, Ho-oh is associated with dragons seeing as how its sacred flame burns in the dragon's den. Plus (may not be related but..), I read something once that said when a dragon dies, it sheds its scales and turns into a phoenix. Lugia is based on a cross between a halcyon and the mythical ryujin( some sea dragon) but I am not sure though. Anyway my point is that pokemon don't need to take the "dragon-like" appearance or typing to be or considered one.

eveelution23
10th November 2009, 2:11 AM
Hi guys

I got a topic for everybody

What is your favorite shiny sprite of any dragon?
Mine would have to be salamence. I think the green on shiny salamence looks awesome.

Lucas666
10th November 2009, 3:06 AM
I still will always think of Swablu and Altaria whenever I see a cotton shirt!

What is your favorite shiny sprite of any dragon?

Gyarados, my favourite overall Pok&#233;mon! (if you can't see my avatar)

Bossk
10th November 2009, 7:46 PM
My favorite shiny dragon is Flygon! It's so pretty....

OH WAIT I forgot....make it Raquayza and then Flygon an extremely close second. Then Charizard...
Which is your favorite non-dragon type dragon?
Sorry for it being confusing, but the question says it all.

Mine would have to be either Sceptile or Charizard. If you consider Snakes dragon-like, then add Seviper to that list n_n

It doesn't necessarily mean dragon egg group either. Just anything you consider dragonish.

Lucas666
10th November 2009, 9:00 PM

Gyarados, then Charizard

eveelution23
10th November 2009, 10:09 PM
Mine would have to be charizard of course then probably gyarados.
Why does the pokedex say that charizard is a flying type. I always consider it a dragon.

Killer Grunt
12th November 2009, 7:05 PM
Hey guys sorry for me not being here but i kinda broke my pc and even thought its almost fixed now its still got problems so this is only a quick message explaining.

leilukin
13th November 2009, 7:12 AM
Gyarados and Charizard.

jahz
14th November 2009, 3:35 PM
PLease may i join? i love dragon pokemon, they're powerful and majestic and have great strengths against most types and very few weaknesses.

My favourite dragon pokemon are Raquaza and Kingdra. However i think Raquaza trumps it.......just.

GalladeTheGreat
24th November 2009, 1:02 AM
May I join please? I like dragons because of there power, how they look and they are all around awesome! My favorite Dragon/s are Rayquaza, Latios, Flygon, Kingdra, Dialga and Dragonite. I like them all equally but my favorite shiny is Rayquaza so I guess he can be my all around favorite.

Killer Grunt
28th November 2009, 12:01 PM
Nice to see all the activity while ive been gone...

Well anyway

Jahz: Sorry you need to password before you can be accepted.

GalladeTheGreat: Everything checks out you are cleared for ladning just please keep your arms and legs inside the club at all times.

Right new topic and perhaps one that will be useful for the club.

What would you like to see done in the club?

This can be anything from tournaments, weekly competitions of some sort, updates about all things dragon or something like posting ideal movesets to teach your favourite dragon.

Im not going to answer this exactly since i just wrote all those suggestions but hopefully we can come up with some ideas to make the club more fun.

Dragonite19
30th November 2009, 11:28 PM
I would say monthly tourney's sounds really good! And each time a member could offer up a grand prize and possibly a second place prize. But we would have to keep it to 8 members and have different tourney's for the different level ranges' peoples' teams are. For Ex.:

50-60
60-75
75-85
85-100

or something like that.

crazysteve1001
21st February 2010, 11:08 PM
Can i join?. My favorite non legendary dragon is Dragonite. Ever since pokemon blue when i got my first dratini, and trained it all the way until it was a dragonite.(but unfortunittly game broke) Now i use dragonites in my playthroughs whenever i can.

Vycksta
22nd February 2010, 8:18 PM
No posting in a topic if the last post was over 30 days ago.