PDA

View Full Version : Remember me? (probably not)

Roland Deschain
19th October 2009, 8:39 PM
I seem new, but, I've been here before... about 6 years ago. I've been to the site regularly, but, this is the first time I've been in the forums in years.

For those who may remember me, I went by the name Sliferman at the time. Although, I'm more likely to remember you than the other way around, as I have a strong memory.

As for those who don't know me, here's a brief summery;

I'm almost obsessed with science, in fact, the scientific method is my religion. I've found the universe to be interesting since I could talk, and I want to use my life to figure out how its nature.

From the paragraph above, you might assume that I'm an Atheist or an Agnostic. Well, I'm Agnostic, since I can't prove or disprove Theism, yet.

Aside from that, I'm a gamer; I may have never seen the movie/tv show most of the games I play are based on, just as long as the game's good. Pokemon, is one of them, as I haven't seen the show beyond the first few seasons of Hoenn, but I love the games.

At the moment I'm planning to start college in January. I would've started sooner

If there's anything else you wanna know about me, ask me.

Obsolete
20th October 2009, 12:07 AM
You were last here at the end of 03? That's when I joined. :D

Welcome back! ^_^

Lbsweet96
20th October 2009, 1:18 AM
Hey! I'm doing a science project! Maybe you could help me? Just kidding! ^.^
Welcome Back!

Skull-Kid
20th October 2009, 12:24 PM
You were last here at the end of 03? That's when I joined. :D

Welcome back! ^_^

It says your join date is 2009. How is that?

Welcome back to the forums!

I don't know you,sorry. I've only been a member for 2 years and I've went on and off the forums a couple of times.

I'm a Christian myself but I'm not gonna get into a whole religous war thing which I find is just stupid to be honest. I don't care what others believe it's their free choice.

I generally go for series I've been playing for years or one's that look appealing or are well know. I don't take risk when it comes to buying games.

Please re-read the rules and welcome back :)

I'll add you as friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Obsolete
20th October 2009, 2:47 PM
It says your join date is 2009. How is that?
New account. Actually, no one has an 03 join date because the forums went down in Jan 04 so everyone had to make new accounts. :P

Roland Deschain
20th October 2009, 5:35 PM
Thanks for the welcomes.

Even if it wasn't hacked, I still wouldn't be able to use my old account, since I forgot my password, and the email I signed up with is long gone.

As for the rules, I re-read them before I even signed up.

CSP
20th October 2009, 5:57 PM
"Well, I'm Agnostic, since I can't prove or disprove Theism, yet."

hehe well there are groups of people who already have found common ground between religion and science (in fact it seems their core concepts are in perfect harmony) with current theories of population genetics and immunology explain religious teachings, already mention of the term "unified dogma" and are trying to define spiritualism through science. Definitely a long way to go, but there are people who believe nothing is impossible.

have a look at this one

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=422687

after all it is in some terms a pokemon inspired (given near infinite resources) project proposal about proving or disproving the existence of God using statistical tools.

yes insane is not the word hehe

welcome back to the forums.

CSP

Roland Deschain
20th October 2009, 6:34 PM
Yeah, I think the answer to the Evolution vs. Creationism will be that both are correct on some parts.

Anyways, thanks. The chances of my coming back were almost 0, I just clicked the forum to see if it was still kicking after all of these years. Since it is, I decided to rejoin.

Roland Deschain
20th October 2009, 6:52 PM
Yeah, I think the answer to the Evolution vs. Creationism will be that both are correct on some parts.

Anyways, thanks. The chances of my coming back were almost 0, I just clicked the forum to see if it was still kicking after all of these years. Since it is, I decided to rejoin.

JRCxyz
22nd October 2009, 1:25 PM
So you are like a veteran of the Serebii forums. I am returning to the game, too. But I'm coming back from only a month break I too.

I hope you post at CRMT so that I actually see you on the forums. So yeah, welcome back, I guess.

TerraWolf
24th October 2009, 3:35 AM
welcome back Roland Deschain

Obsolete
24th October 2009, 3:45 AM
So was your previous username the same or different?

Savior Star Dragon
26th October 2009, 12:16 AM
hey hey welcome back person-i-dont-know!!!

;471; ;470;