PDA

View Full Version : Woah, its the NEW GUY~!

Ksi
19th October 2009, 9:41 PM
;078;

Whats up everyone, Ksi is my name, Platinum is my game (well the only one I have played in awhile...).

I'm not new to Pokemon, but I am new to Platinum, and am currently stuck at the Oreburgh Gym. My current highest level Pokemon are a Lv. 10 Starter (not telling~!) and Shinx.

Nice to meet ya all!

Now if you'll excuse me, exit toward the Pokemon Platinum or Game forum, stage right! *Leaves with a cloud of dust!*

Skull-Kid
20th October 2009, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Why won't you tell us your starter? Mine's was a Turtwig. I also have a Chimchar which are of course fully evolved now. Is your favourite Pokemon Rapidash?;078; It's just it's in your post so I assume it's your favourite.
Please read the rules and have fun! ^__^

I'll add you as friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*

toge5556
20th October 2009, 11:38 AM
hi! im...tom. my starter was piplup (nickname: pip) my fave is... um... it changes weekly. =:3

Lugia1703
20th October 2009, 11:43 AM
hey there :)
well ur already further than me in Sinnoh XD haven't begun there yet.....lol

SoulSilverMstr411
20th October 2009, 2:11 PM
Hello!

Turtwig and Piplup should have no trouble at level 12 and Monferno will plough through all of Roark's pokemon. Don't use Electric types though, Shinx have his moment to shine at the 4th gym. :)

jldr
20th October 2009, 2:52 PM
hello there, welcome to the forums. if u need anything like starters from other regions, just pm me and i'll probably give u one

Ksi
20th October 2009, 9:33 PM
While that would be nice, I am currently focusing on gathering the powerhouses from the previous games. Namely Alakazam, Machamp, Gengar and Golem. Which I have all the needed Pokemon to start toward that goal. I have a Machop, Kadabra, Gastly and Geodude (currently training).

Then I will seek out the rest of the old Link Cable Evo's.