PDA

View Full Version : Hihi!

Sylarr
19th October 2009, 11:54 PM
Yo! I'm Jen, but sometimes my friends call me Sylar because of my obsession with Zachary Quinto, and my love for Sylar from Heroes. :v

I'm here because I had er... Problems with some decisions made on another site, and I've heard alot about this site, so I decided to give it a shot!

I love drawing, so you'll probably find me posting multiple pieces of art on the Fan Art board, and I love talking about random stuff as well because who doesn't.

I'm sometimes a little snarky, but most of the time (like, 98% of the time), I don't mean to be, so sorry in advance if I come across as a bit of a cow.

Uh... I'm not sure what else to say, so hi, I guess! :D

Dan The Poke Man
20th October 2009, 12:07 AM
wuz up homie be sure to read za rules

Ksi
20th October 2009, 5:48 AM
Welcome to the forums, Pokemon-person you!

Skull-Kid
20th October 2009, 12:56 PM
Welcome to the fourms!

I love Heroes. I've been watching since it started. My favourite character is Peter. Since you're an artist I'd like to see some Heroes artwork ;)

Please read the rules and please be active! :)

I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

FireSong
20th October 2009, 1:50 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^^

While I can't really relate about the characters that you mentioned, I'll just hope that you'll have a great time here. xD

ciflaxma
20th October 2009, 2:54 PM
Not sure if this is going to be right...i am a "no tech" computer person!!! i love animals and have had them all my life as friends...have 1 grouchy old cat whom i love dearly and 2 pit bulls whom i also love dearly....my buddies....