PDA

View Full Version : The Bleach Club...2.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]

Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius
24th August 2013, 6:50 PM
Is Bleach on hiatus or something? o.o

The Last Jedi
24th August 2013, 7:22 PM
Is Bleach on hiatus or something? o.o

Watch those one liners!! Can't stress it enough, and yes as stated in before posts the manga will resume after a short period of time due the writer I think it is took time off to really go all out in the upcoming chapters so we must wait :-/

Eon Master
29th August 2013, 6:34 PM
Hey guys... I'm... sort of back? Maybe? I don't know. Between college and job and god knows what else...

But yeah. Here. Computer problems, a life, and family emergency delayed my return considerably.

Unfortunately, I have some bad news. My fic Hunting Death Itself will be discontinued. Yeah, I know, the timing is horrible, but I've really come to realize that I have no way to finish it (let alone the friggin' sequel), and that I've changed way too many of my original plans to even try to get it back on track. Also, a lot of my stuff is starting to verge on ***-pull territory. Next to my Opal's Shadow retooling, my Naruto and Fire Emblem stuff, and the new ideas I have for a Bleach fic (not to mention my MLP fic in the works), it's just not worth continuing. If you guys want, I can write up a summary of what happens and post that, as well as what I have of Kida's fight in the current chapter (the only part I feel is up to par).

Other than that, I've really fallen out of reading Bleach since the Zangetsu plot twist (you know the one), because it made absolutely no friggin' sense and made me ragequit. However, since there's currently a hiatus, I might be able to catch back up again. Meh.

Hi new guys. Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 (I hope I'm still Captain) here. Welcome to the club and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Anything interesting (besides Kusari's fic and buildup) happen while I was gone?

CyberBlaziken
3rd September 2013, 12:13 PM
Bleach tomorrow. Can't belive it's been 5 weeks..
Hope this brings the Club back into life :p

Aww, I liked your fic.too bad you had to cancel it. Staying away for too long, and then returning to it, you just don't have the same passion I guess.

Nothing important of sort, this place has been dead for awhile..

jrs
4th September 2013, 1:54 AM
I would like to join the the club. And if I don't join the Zachiru will destroy me.

The Last Jedi
5th September 2013, 9:17 PM
I'm glad bleach has returned it's been a long time waiting, though I kind of wish it would have started more on what's up with ichigo but I guess we'll get there eventually, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Zameric
6th September 2013, 7:51 PM
Welcome to the SPPF Bleach club, jrs. :)
How far into the series are you?
Also, do you have a favorite character?

Welcome back Eon Master!
I see you've been keeping up with the news on Pokémon X & Y.
I hope you can find some time to get back into reading the Bleach manga.

So the bad guys have been right under the nose of Seireitei this whole time, in a sense.
They've been existing in a slightly different dimension in the Soul Society for a millennium.
But of course Mayrui figured it out, and created a ridiculous solution that only benefited himself. :p
I wonder what ILP thinks of his new outfit.
I also wonder how long Mayuri will wear that outfit for.

PKMN Trainer Rex
11th September 2013, 10:15 PM
Yay! I have time between work and school to post something here.

Welcome to the club jrs. I'm Captain of the 8th division, or am I? I haven't been active here in the while.

Also welcome back Eon.

Manga
Last chapter: The Vandenreich were in a "shadow" dimension. Cool, nice step up chapter.

Not gonna lie, I'm scared for Omaeda. He's stepping up his game for his little sister, but it looks like a build up of feels so we feel bad if/when he dies.

Toshiro's shikai makes ice and his bankai makes more ice. Nice, simple and boiled down.

Touché Amoré
11th September 2013, 10:59 PM
Well to be honest this was mostly another chapter I was not very overly interested it. Was like half reading it and looks like just a standard Bleach fight for Toshiro but yeah. Whatever I got no problem with that I guess. And I agree with PKMN Trainer about Omaeda. I can not see a character like him actually...winning.

Zameric
21st September 2013, 5:30 AM
That masked Quinzi bastard hurt Mareyo! D:<
She was just an innocent little girl.
It would have been cool to see Omaeda actually deal some damage, but we know that sadly won't happen.
At least Soifon came in with the save, acting like a badass.

Next chapter, it seems like Toshiro and Soifon's battles will go up a notch in intensity.

PKMN Trainer Rex
3rd October 2013, 9:31 AM
...It's so quiet.

Anyways here my take on these passed two chapters.

All the shinigami are pretty helpless.

Touché Amoré
4th October 2013, 12:21 AM
Well based on the last two chapters I feel like there is a good chance this will turn into an 'Ichigo appears out of nowhere and saves the day because thats what OP protagonists do' kind of deal...also where is Kenpachi (Maybe I should know this and forgot...)

Golde
6th October 2013, 9:15 PM
The last several chapters lol.

The Quincy are weak to light. Quincys are vampires xD And god Mayuri, you have zero fashion.

Lol I like the guy Mayuri was talking to. "Leave me alone...but also follow me"

I don't fully understand the significance of vacuumed ice. But Buzz-B dont care I suppose.

"My mantle". Boss.

SOI FON NOOO. Lol this robot is pretty cool though. And Buzz-B is prettyy awesome with his flames, I must say.

Its ridiculous lol. Buzz-B seems on this whole other level, but it still seems like Hitsugaya has a plan. Almost.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

And it ends with Wolverine's return.

Lol very basic but I felt like posting, since I havent in a while.

Zameric
10th October 2013, 6:28 PM
Well based on the last two chapters I feel like there is a good chance this will turn into an 'Ichigo appears out of nowhere and saves the day because thats what OP protagonists do' kind of deal...also where is Kenpachi (Maybe I should know this and forgot...)
Kenpachi is probably in the underground training area, crying to his zanpakuto about Unohana dying.

Uh-oh, Rangiku's on the verge of dying, again...
And so is her captain. :/

Ahaha, gotta love Urahara's kooky entrances.
I love this plot twist! It actually seems like something Kubo put thought into!

Golde
17th October 2013, 6:47 AM
I like how the bankai looks like while hollified. Toshiro looks really cool, which, on top of the ice dragon in the background, looks amazing.

Looks like the Wolverine Quincy is done for.

I kinda hope this hollofication aspect sticks around, it looks awesome.

And i guess the zanpakutou soul stays with the shinigami, I wonder if that'll change, or if the shinigamis can hear them if the quincy stole their bankai

Not much to say otherwise, pretty straightforward chapter

Touché Amoré
17th October 2013, 5:50 PM
Yeah straightforward is right. At this rate maybe Ichigo won't have to show up and save the day( at least until the boss shows again ) I'm looking forward to seeing if Mayuri gets to fight that one guy. He has always been one of my more favorite characters for whatever reason and he doesn't get to do much in terms of fighting...

PKMN Trainer Rex
18th October 2013, 7:36 AM
Man, Pokemon Y is addicting. :P

Man, I love Urahara. He knows all!

And Toshiro's hollowfied bankai looks sick. I hope it sticks around for a while.

But yeah, these last two chapters are pretty much straight forward. Looks like Ichigo's heroic entrance will be delayed for a for another day.

Zameric
20th October 2013, 6:59 AM
I really should devote some time to reading the official Viz translations again. I did pay for them...

Okay, the Quinzi robot thing is starting to become nightmare fuel...
And then it gets blown up, that's one way to deal with it. :p

Hitsugaya's bankai hollowfies (I wonder what that name for this will be) and defeats his opponent.
But mister fire Quinzi is still there I believe.

CMDShift4
22nd October 2013, 7:39 AM
Hi guys. I've been reading Bleach manga online since 2008. It may not be the best manga that other people recommend but it is absolutely my favorite manga. Maybe there'll be new chapters later or tomorrow.

Urahara is so haxor

CyberBlaziken
26th October 2013, 1:22 PM
You missed a VERY something. Go check the first page out ;)

The few chapters were pretty decent. Toushiro looks bad-*** in that partially Hollowfied form. Urahara, LOL. Love his and Mayuri's interactions. I thought the tide had changed, but looks like the Quincies have a nasty trick up their sleeves. Finally we get to see Ichigo!

Things seem, dead around here.. I guess we lost quite a few members :/

PKMN Trainer Rex
4th November 2013, 6:06 AM
Hi guys. I've been reading Bleach manga online since 2008. It may not be the best manga that other people recommend but it is absolutely my favorite manga. Maybe there'll be new chapters later or tomorrow.

Urahara is so haxor

Greetings. But as CyberBlaziken has stated, you are missing something slightly important, which you can find on the first page.

Things seem, dead around here.. I guess we lost quite a few members :/

Very dead, since October is now over and the pile-o-******** that I had to deal is almost gone, hopefully I can check in more often.

Zameric
11th November 2013, 6:59 PM
Mustachekai!

I quite liked this chapter. :)

Shinji was defeated, but I doubt he's dead.
He'll probably come back later with his Vizard powers to help Komamura.

Bambietta's Vollständig is a bit frightening.
It seems so far that the only way to avoid it is to be faster than Bambietta.
But I'm sure she's probably got some kind of counter measure for that as well.

Then Komamura releases his mustachekai in order to fight Bambietta!
I wonder if its form change is more of a result of Komamura's new found power, or the Hollowfication of his bankai.
But whatever the case, I find it to be both awesome and slightly hilarious at the same time. :D

Golde
21st November 2013, 6:27 AM
Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while (I can see the place has been pretty dead unfortunately), kinda had to suddenly move. Didn't have a computer or internet for a while, so I'm doing some catching up.

The Wolfsbane

"The Explode". I like it. Pretty simplistic but gets the job done.

Komamura's back. Was never a huge fan of him, but I like his awesome mask.

Wait...Komamura is a man? What sorcery is this? :P He looks like he's having a ruff time.

Tear out your still-beating heart. Pretty intense. Go on...

And a new Bankai? A LEGIT new bankai? Presumably same general concept, but with more rope. More rope is always good.

His Life Has Already Been Set Aside

Nice chapter name

I like the Wisdom Kings new sword, as well as his new macho-stache. Seriously. That 'stache is pro.

"Explosion!"
"Lol nope"

I feel like them assuming the bankai is not alive is becoming all of their undoings.

Komamura is being heartless towards this lady. But I guess if you're nothing but an empty shell that'll happen. I'm assuming this will end up like one of those situations where once the battle is over Komamura won't be able to stay alive much longer. Unless he hollofies and heals? :P I don't know.

The Heart of the Wolf

Sajin...Sajin...and Komamura is actually a wolf now? Thats pretty cool. Its also pretty awesome that his subordinate shows up to help. That was pretty rad man.

What are they gonna do to her? O.o

And Rukia and Renji approach. Nice end.

Bunch of pretty awesome chapters these.

Zameric
15th December 2013, 8:12 PM
Whoa, we almost hit the one month mark for no posts.
That's a dangerous, since the mods can close a club if it's been bumped after a month of inactivity.
I'm done with classes until the middle of January, so I'll try to be around more.

The battle against Mask De Masculine continues on.
This time, Kensei and Rose enter the fight.

Kensei reveals a new form to his bankai, which is pretty bad-***.
He can change the shape of the blades on his knuckles; such as into studs or spikes.
And whatever he punches is hit with an explosive force as long as he's making contact.
I think it fits the commando captain perfectly. :)
I still think my zanpakuto make for a better fit with Hisagi though.

But Mask De Masculine counters with his ability, The Superstar.
As long as Mask's little buddy James is cheering for him, Mask becomes near invincible.
The cheering gives him greatly enhanced strength, speed, and durability.

Rose releases his bankai!
Rose's bankai seems summon some kind of beings that he is able to manipulate.
But it actually an illusion of sound, which tricks the victims body into thinking the effects are real.

Mask is able to counter it by crushing his own eardrums, and then counters with a Hyber Beam star-shaped beam.
So now both Rose and Kensei are down for the count.
But a new challenger has arrived! Renji is ready to rip Mask to shreds.

Golde
26th December 2013, 5:26 AM
Superstar Never Die

Mask de Masculine just will not die, will he? Just kinda...tough out your disembowelment. Alright then, manly man, keep on truckin'.

Jesus, James the Mole Boy can asexually reproduce. Divide like cells holy god. Never ending.

Aaaaand star nipples. Dear God why. And is that a scar or chest hair in the shape of a star? This is ridiculous lol.

He can punch people from a mile away? I mean I guess.

OH MY DEAR GOD HE IS GLORIOUS.

And it ends with a peek at Renji's new blade. Fantastic.

Zameric
28th December 2013, 5:06 PM
Superstar Never Die

Mask de Masculine just will not die, will he? Just kinda...tough out your disembowelment. Alright then, manly man, keep on truckin'.

Jesus, James the Mole Boy can asexually reproduce. Divide like cells holy god. Never ending.

Aaaaand star nipples. Dear God why. And is that a scar or chest hair in the shape of a star? This is ridiculous lol.

He can punch people from a mile away? I mean I guess.

OH MY DEAR GOD HE IS GLORIOUS.

And it ends with a peek at Renji's new blade. Fantastic.
Yeah, James doesn't appear to be a normal person, or even a normal Quincy, anymore.
I wonder just what exactly he is. Maybe Mayuri or Kisuke will find out later.

Cyborg Franky from One Piece has lights built into his nipples. XD
I'm pretty sure that is Mask de Masculine's chest hair.
Also, star junk...*shudders* >.>

I'm fairly mad at Kubo for leaving us on a big tease of a cliffhanger, again!
But I'm also excited to see that Renji will have a new form to what I assume might be his bankai.

Raidou Kuzunoha
30th December 2013, 10:47 AM
I've lurked on this forum without making an account for 2 years now and I just found this club.

Had to make an account just for that.
If I read the rules correctly, I just gotta leave Zachiru somewhere in my post huh?

Anyway, hallo everynyan, good to meet you all.

I haven't read the recent manga chapters, since the one with Komomura at least.

CyberBlaziken
1st January 2014, 10:07 AM
Yep, you've done it right.

Welcome to the club! I'm Cyberblaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7.
Call me Kai :)
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry for the inactivity, with mid terms and sustaining an Achilles injury.
It was bad and had to go through quite a bit.

I have been reading the latest chapters. It's getting a bit boring again..

Golde
2nd January 2014, 5:30 AM
I've lurked on this forum without making an account for 2 years now and I just found this club.

Had to make an account just for that.
If I read the rules correctly, I just gotta leave Zachiru somewhere in my post huh?

Anyway, hallo everynyan, good to meet you all.

I haven't read the recent manga chapters, since the one with Komomura at least.

Fantastic, I'm honored. And yes, all good!

Yeah, James doesn't appear to be a normal person, or even a normal Quincy, anymore.
I wonder just what exactly he is. Maybe Mayuri or Kisuke will find out later.

Could be, but I feel like he needs to be burned with fire so he stops egging Star-Nipples on.

Maybe he is a simplistic being that absorbs reishi to grow. He's a sort of plant thing?

Cyborg Franky from One Piece has lights built into his nipples. XD

Beautiful

I'm pretty sure that is Mask de Masculine's chest hair.

Also beautiful

Also, star junk...*shudders* >.>

Yeah that was somewhat unnecessary :P To say the least

I'm fairly mad at Kubo for leaving us on a big tease of a cliffhanger, again!
But I'm also excited to see that Renji will have a new form to what I assume might be his bankai.

Ditto. His bankai has always been one of my favorites, I'd love to se a 2.0

Comments in Bold

Yep, you've done it right.

Welcome to the club! I'm Cyberblaziken, Lieutenant of Squad 7.
Call me Kai :)
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Sorry for the inactivity, with mid terms and sustaining an Achilles injury.
It was bad and had to go through quite a bit.

I have been reading the latest chapters. It's getting a bit boring again..

I'd disagree, I think its moderately entertaining. But I'm difficult to displease.

Are you feeling alright now?

Is Bleach on hiatus this week, with the new years/holiday or just a bit slower out than usual?

22sa
6th January 2014, 3:21 AM
It's so boring Kensei and Rose didn't use their masks

$@M@rt#
11th January 2014, 10:31 AM
I am Zachiru.
Just kidding.
I want to join too. Can I?
I want to become the Captain of Squad 5.

Zanpaktou Name; Mugen-dai {Infinity}
Type; Kido
Zanpaktou Spirit; Looks a little like Giratina Altered Forme but has a humanoid shape. It has 2 legs instead of 6. There are no wings but instead of them hands like that which has spikes around it. The tail is also a little larger.
Release Command; Jōshō {rise}
Shikai Details; The Zanpaktou now extends it blades backwards from the hilt. It looks like a spear. Also the shape of the blade changes something like Ichigo's Shikai.
Attacks;
(1) Akai enerugībōru; It shoots red colored energy balls.

Raidou Kuzunoha
16th January 2014, 2:21 AM
New chapter when-*shot*

I haven't posted at all since my first post, I'll be more active I swear! I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life. That and the fact there hasn't been a chapter in weeks so there's nothing to talk about.

I suppose I should join a squad huh?
I guess I'll join squad 7, it's my favorite out of all of them because Byakuya's a bone-ified badass. I'll take any open seat really, doesn't matter.

Creating a zanpakuto? That sounds fun. I fancy myself a writer but I've never been much into fan-fiction.
That being said, has anybody made a zanpakuto that takes the form of an electric guitar? Because that'd be a pretty cool idea for me to use. Wanna check in advance though to make sure it's not the same as someone else's.

Though of all the things in Bleach the concept of the Zanpakuto has intrigued me the most. A weapon tied to your soul that can take nearly any form, but only reveals that form to those who learn their true name.
I always wondered what it would be like if the zanpakuto could directly speak to the soul reaper all the time. (Disregarding "Zangetsu" and the zanpakuto rebellion arc)
I almost picture a relationship similar to the hero and Gig from "Soul Nomad" for anyone who doesn't know that game, look it up sometime it's pretty great. I've always liked the trope of a "sentient weapon" because character interactions are usually pretty great if it's between a hero and his/her weapon.

That being said, allow me to ask those of you who already have zanpakutos: "If your weapon could talk to you, what would they be like?"

$@M@rt#
16th January 2014, 10:30 AM
Do i need to go through some sort of acceptance or can i straight away post on.
Also do anyone know when will 564 chapter released?

kusari
19th January 2014, 1:24 AM
Do i need to go through some sort of acceptance or can i straight away post on.
Also do anyone know when will 564 chapter released?
Nah. No real "acceptance" thing beyond one of us captains acknowledge you Zachiru'd and whatnot. And, what luck! One of them is posting to you now and recognizes you as a member of our good club. Granted, you probably won;t be on the first post until Golde has the time to do things buuuuut yeah. You're good.

As for your request to Captain Squad 5... that's not something we'll be giving to you just yet. We generally wait until people have been around for a bit before giving them positions. Just stick around, be active, follow the rules and blah blah words words words.

New chapter when-*shot*

I haven't posted at all since my first post, I'll be more active I swear! I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life. That and the fact there hasn't been a chapter in weeks so there's nothing to talk about.

I suppose I should join a squad huh?
I guess I'll join squad 7, it's my favorite out of all of them because Byakuya's a bone-ified badass. I'll take any open seat really, doesn't matter.

Creating a zanpakuto? That sounds fun. I fancy myself a writer but I've never been much into fan-fiction.
That being said, has anybody made a zanpakuto that takes the form of an electric guitar? Because that'd be a pretty cool idea for me to use. Wanna check in advance though to make sure it's not the same as someone else's.

Though of all the things in Bleach the concept of the Zanpakuto has intrigued me the most. A weapon tied to your soul that can take nearly any form, but only reveals that form to those who learn their true name.
I always wondered what it would be like if the zanpakuto could directly speak to the soul reaper all the time. (Disregarding "Zangetsu" and the zanpakuto rebellion arc)
I almost picture a relationship similar to the hero and Gig from "Soul Nomad" for anyone who doesn't know that game, look it up sometime it's pretty great. I've always liked the trope of a "sentient weapon" because character interactions are usually pretty great if it's between a hero and his/her weapon.

That being said, allow me to ask those of you who already have zanpakutos: "If your weapon could talk to you, what would they be like?"
Nope. No guitar Zans. Feel free to take a crack at one should you choose to do so.

And now for formality ********. Hey newbies, I'm Kusari. I Captain Squad 13. I like women, booze and long walks on the beach. If you're so inclined, you can feel free to call me Kus, Kus-kus, Kusa and really any variation on my user name. Actually any nickname is fine. You could call me "Douchebag" and I wouldn't really care. I'm just that cool a guy. Anyway, there's lots to do between chapter discussion and fanfics (Your's truly has written a few but if you really want to read something good I suggest Eon Master's fics. Malto bene.) so take your time and be cool.

As for 564, it's out as of this post. Normal release day is Wednesday but sometimes we're lucky and get one on Tuesday.

And now a message to errybody: I'm thinking that since Bleach will be ending in the somewhat near future, I'm considering moving my fanfic elsewhere. Most likely DA to which I will provide a link should I choose to do so. Will keep people posted.

Raidou Kuzunoha
19th January 2014, 4:23 AM
Well then I got a rather good one written up.

It's still in the experimental phase, might make a few minor to major changes until the final version. Would like some feedback until then.
I'll just leave most of the names as english, I already speak enough Japanese on a daily basis as is, and considering how I've been up all night I'd likely butcher it to heck and back.
Also I'm a gigantic fighting game buff and fan of the Fate/ series so I'm probably gonna get real technical with stuff here so bear with me.

Zanpaktou Name: Kuro no Ryu (The Black Dragon)
Type: Fire, Sound, Darkness
Zanpaktou Spirit: True to what the name implies, Kuro no Ryu takes the form of a black dragon. More akin to a chinese serpentine dragon. It's body is wreathed in purple fire.
Release Command: "Rock, Kuro no Ryu!" (socreativesuchreleasemuchdoge)
Shikai Details: Kuro no Ryu transforms from a standard katana into a jet-black Gibson SG electric guitar additionally, the soul reaper (Let's call him Raidou for now until I think of a different name) gains a cloak of purple fire.

Dragon's Sacred Wings:
The cloak of fire as several effects. Firstly, it offers strong resistance to attacks based around the usage of spirit energy. (ie Kido, cero) because it is a cape, however, it has to be moved accordingly to shield vital parts. While not offering full protection, it absorbs a portion of spirit energy and converts it into Black Dragon's Fire. Not effective against strong spiritual attacks, at base form only reduces damage by roughly a quarter. Maintaining Dragon's Sacred Wings consumes spirit energy over time, but can be toggled off and on by playing a tune on Kuro no Ryu.

Black Dragon's Fire:
The "ammo" of this zanpakuto. Black Dragon's Fire is spirit energy converted from Raidou himself or from attacks against him. Black Dragon's Fire allows raidou to enhance his attacks and fling orbs of dark flame by playing Kuro no Ryu.

Poem of the soul:
Raidou plays a supportive song on Kuro no Ryu, converting spirit energy into either an ally or himself.

Bankai Name: Kuro no Ryujin (Black Dragon-God)

Bankai Details: Kuro no Ryujin provides a large spike in power, greatly increasing the limited pool of abilities provided by Kuro no Ryu.
The first change is Kuro no Ryujin's ability to switch between two forms. The first is a large black zweihander, roughly a foot wide and 8 feet long, brought to a triangular point at the end. The hilt itself is a foot and a half long. The second is similar to the shikai, is a Gibson EDS 1275. (which is a double-neck guitar)

Dragon-God's Blood - Fafnir:
Replacing sacred wings is Fafnir, a suit of pitch-black full armor. Constructed of interlocking pieces to provide the highest possible movement. The armor covers his entire body, save for a leaf-shaped hole on his back. Purple dragon's fire blazes around it. The difference in power between Fafnir and Sacred Wings is Fafnir's uncanny defense. Physical attacks against the armor are completely negated. Spiritual and ranged attacks are absorbed and converted into Black Dragon's Fire. (note: similar to the shikai variant, particularly powerful cero, kido, and spiritual abilities can circumvent the armor and cause damage. The more spiritual energy pumped into the armor itself, the stronger it becomes)
Any attack directed at the leaf-shaped hole in the back breaks Fafnir, and a large amount of spiritual energy must be recollected to reform it.

Dragon-God's Great Fire:
An improved variant of Black-Dragon's Fire.

Dragon-God's Maw - Dahaka:
Kuro no Ryujin's sword-form is thrust into the ground, created a large eruption of earth and dark fire. Can be directed in a line, or spread from the center in a large area.

Dragon God's Dread Wings - Wyvern:
Kuro no Ryujin forms wings of purple fire on the soul reaper's back. Flying through the air at a high speed, Kuro no Ryujin rains down fiery destruction before hitting the opponent with a sword-thrust from the heavens.

Dragon God's Endless Thirst - Dracul:
This skill is an extremely risky close-range attack. The soul reaper grabs the opponent and directly saps their spirit energy. As stated before, must be within extremely close range, backfires if used on beings with particularly powerful spiritual energy. Can be used on any being containing spiritual energy. (ie: minor hollows, etc.)

Dragon-God's All-Consuming Hellfire - Smaug:
Unleashes a gigantic torrent of Dragon's Fire. Expends all current dragon fire, and reverts to Kuro no Ryu.

Song of Fire:
Plays a song on Kuro no Ryujin, envelopes an ally in Black Dragon's Fire for protection for a short time.

Rock You!:
Plays a song on Kuro no Ryujin, blasting opponents with waves of sound.

Anything Else:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibson_EDS-1275
This zanpakuto is very dragon-themed. Containing such dragons as Ahzi Dahaka, Fafnir from the "Niebelunglied" (probably misspelled it) and Smaug from Tolkien's "The Hobbit"
Rock you! Is a reference to the words inscribed on Sol Badguy's headband from Guilty Gear. Plus it's just Japanese cheese, and that's the best kind of cheese.
I had some trouble with this one, but I tried not to make it very OP. still seems a little OP in my eyes, ah well, that's what contructive criticism is for, fire away!

The Last Jedi
19th January 2014, 4:49 AM
Bleach 564 is out already finally lol sorry I have been gone, many projects have gotten in my way but I am now back full time and I'm also looking to take back my lieutenants position of squad 8 as evidence of this post :-)

Thanks for the welcome, and so far everyone has liked my zanpaktu description so I want that streak to keep going lol been sitting on that idea for a long while now, and now I'm just tying to earn a spot in a squad because I know i would be a great luitenent in a 13 court.

No need to enter a plea, Kamo. As you pointed out, I have no subordinates, so I'd be happy to accept you.

Raidou Kuzunoha
19th January 2014, 5:31 AM
Yeah 564 was pretty good.
We finally get so see Renji's new bankai
Looking forward to the next one, now that they won't be delayed so much anymore.

$@M@rt#
19th January 2014, 6:49 AM
I think it was not a good reason for renji's new bankai that it didn't acknowledged it as a warrior. It was a hastily made decision by kubo.

The Last Jedi
19th January 2014, 11:44 PM
I'm pretty sure im not the only one who is waiting for ichigo, I'm glad another chapter is gone so we can progress and hopefully get to some more action. I decided to up my stuff so i have created a profile and another thing:

Name: Antonious Zackri

Rank/Squad: Lieutenant/ Squad 8

Zanpakutou: Zetsuie (king of sand)

Inner World: The town is small and filled with broken down buildings and what used to be factories, only shacks and half of houses are what remains here in the tough unknown district. There are hardly any trees with any sign of green; it is always cloudy and little to no sign of any sunlight.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Height: 6’1

Physical Age: 24

Other Physical Appearance: Unknown to his enemy his skin is covered by an entire layer of sand appearing as skin, this armor is nearly unbreakable so long as his Reiatsu could hold. He is 6’1, light brown skin, regularly built and definitely not too skinny, wears glasses to lower the guard of enemies, a small scar hangs down his eye. He has long sleeved shirts usually with ties around his neck; he wears it as he does with his skinny black jeans and black with white tennis shoes. He wears a dark black fedora with a white stripe, when he removes his hat his hair is spiked and has been known to look dark blue in the light.

Personality: Antonious is a nice person who is hardly ever upset, he likes to see the good in people. He likes to converse with others and gets along with just about anybody. He likes to crack jokes and is very easygoing in his own way; although he is relaxed he can also be serious when the need arises. He values friendship above his very own life, strange and bad things happen when someone or something tries to interfere with that which he values most.

Primary Hand: right hand

Battle Style: Usually reckless as he charges in head first worrying about the repercussions later; his sword and instincts is his only guide when in battle ignoring his better judgment.

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 100
- Kidou: 60

- Intellect: 60

- Reiatsu: 80

- Defense: 100

- Stamina: 90

- Mobility: 90

- Physical Strength: 100

- Total: 680

District of Origin: District Unknown

Backstory: Antonious has been an orphan his entire life, not one family has been enough for him. His parents were supposedly to be of two separate worlds, although he always referred to himself as being full human. He grew up in an unknown district hidden deep within the big city; times are tough here as not many are so lucky to get out. One day he came into contact with a creature not of this world, it was white with huge arms and a centipede like body. A giant hole was visible in this weird creature, it charged him and as he braced himself for impact; a blade of sand shot up from the ground piercing its face. The blade then split into many more blades of sand completely destroying the creature, relieved he looked down and pick up the blade he now knows as “zetsuie”.

Misc: He has a watch that his father gave him when he was very young; this watch is a constant reminder that he at one time had a family. He has the ability to manipulate and control all sand in the area, though he has trouble controlling and or manipulating when wet and or damp.

Arrancar Name (Spanish): Tierra Escura (dark sand)

Aspect of Death: Torn to Shreds

Mask Form/Location: His mask manifests itself from the sand armor on his face, it surround his face and forms four 6 inch large horns bent slightly down reaching near his forehead and pointing out.

Hollow Hole Location: A 3.5 diameter hole dead center in his chest

Cero Colour/Firing Location: it’s a bright orange colored shot from a beam created by his four points on his horns.

Physical Appearance: his body turns all white and his shirt disappears into a whit strong vest protecting him, his shorts become torn and look all sorts of raggedy. His shoes disappear leaving only his white feet revealed; he is protected by armor of sand so as to feel little pain.
Arrancar clothes: His upper body clothes disappear as it is now replaced with a sturdy white horned vest, his pants are now ripped and tattered shorts as black as his hair hanging out his mask.

Personality: This creature only knows to cut down anything and anyone in its path; although powerful he is not bright in telling friend from foe. He never backs down and takes any challenge head on no matter the numbers; he has no care for others or for their wellbeing. He is not evil in a sense as he is only interested in killing, his claws can shred through almost anything but what he has in strength he lacks in speed.

Resurrección Details:

-Name: Tierra Distorsion (distortion sand)

-Release Command: Tierra Salir (sand Release)

-Zanpakutou Base: “sword hilt”

-Physical Appearance: His whole body turns all white and has 10 inch spikes around his arms and shoulders; a white sturdy vest surrounds his chest stretching to his abdomen with a tail a sharp as steel. His hands have sharp nails at the end hard enough to pierce anything, the hand themselves have two 5 inch spikes growing on the back of them. His pants turn to shredded shorts and his legs are covered in 10 inch spikes as well, his feet are now white and appear to look like long stretched talons.

-Release Details/Abilities: A giant cocoon of sand engulfs him encasing him in an indestructible form; he begins to morph and expand the walls around as his true form beings to appear. The cocoon breaks and scatters the pieces as sharp as the hardest steel, the shards are deadly to anyone they come in contact with.

-Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): In this state not only does he have the power to manipulate and control sand, he also has the ability to disappear into sand and turn himself into a giant sand snake of destruction.

kusari
19th January 2014, 11:52 PM
I think it was not a good reason for renji's new bankai that it didn't acknowledged it as a warrior. It was a hastily made decision by kubo.

Not particularly. While there hasn't been a bunch of foreshadowing, it's pretty easily justifiable.

If we look at Renji's bankai compared to the other bankai we've seen, (excuding Zangetsu because it's weird) it's pretty vanilla. Senbonzakura gains a shitton of petals and a bunch of super flashy techniques; Kokujo Tengen Myo'o summons the full samurai and gains a kickass healing factor; Zabimaru turns into a giant snake skeleton and... that's pretty much it. Renji getting a new bankai with a bunch of powers plays exactly like a majority of the others.

Another point can be found in the name. Zabimaru translates out to "Snake Tail" and that makes sense as it's a long whip-sword reminiscent of a snake's tail. Hihio Zabimaru comes out to "Baboon King, Snake Tail". The snake part is again in the blade which becomes a massive snake. The baboon half's only manifestation is in that fur around Renji's shoulders which was shown to have no special abilities whatsoever. This could be seen as Zabimaru only letting Renji have half of his power. Souou Zabimaru translates to "Twin Kings, Snake Tail". This form brings the dominant snake side down while adding a baboon portion to a (roughly) equal level. The techniques of Hihio and Orichio (Baboon King and Serpent King respectively) shows that the two parts of Zabimaru have balanced out from the dominant Serpent King into an equally powered partnership of Twin Kings.

Beyond that, it's Kubo. Since Fake Karakura Town all he's done is pull things out of his ***.
Stong people like Kyoraku and Ukitake didn't use their bankai against Aizen.
Kenpachi was stonger than Unohana when he was a kid.
Ichigo is like every race.
Zangetsu is Ywach.
Rose has to explain his bankai so Mask can counter it and power up just so Renji can beat him.

It's all asspulls, all the time. Sasuga Kubo.

$@M@rt#
20th January 2014, 11:11 AM
Name: Samarth

Rank/Squad: captain/ Squad 5 (willl get it in some time)

Zanpakutou: Mugen-dai (infinity)

Inner World: My inner world is filled up with light everywhere. All u can see is land which is infinite and you can run and run but you will never reach an end. And above the land is just white light, nothing is known whether it is square or circle.

Eyes: Dark Brown

Hair: Black

Height: 5'10

Physical Age: 25

Other Physical Appearance: He is a black haired guy with standing long as 5' 10. He has a muscular body with nice and sexy physique. He can be noted wearing a blue cap most of the time.

Personality: He is a very friendly person and likes to make as many friends he can make. He also has a smile on his face. But remember he is short tempered also. He can be ignited with a little spark only and then watch the world burn.

Primary Hand: right hand

Battle Style: He never thinks of the result while battling. He just loves to battle and whether he wins or lose he does not bother about it.

Battle Stats:

- Offense: 100
- Kidou: 20
- Intellect: 80
- Reiatsu: 100
- Defense: 90
- Stamina: 100
- Mobility: 90
- Physical Strength: 110
- Total: 690

District of Origin: District Unknown

Backstory: Samarth was abandoned by his family because of an unknown crime he committed mistakenly. That crime was not accepted in the village and he was thrown out of the village. Wherever he went people started to know him by the criminal and abused him. One day he saved a little girl. Actually she was a spirit, just then a shinigami passed by him and acknowledged his courage and asked him to join the Gotei 13. He was very happy.
Later on he discovered that his mother was a shinigami and his father was a quincy.

Misc: He loves training.

The Last Jedi
21st January 2014, 2:22 AM
Hopefully the next chapter will drop in the day its supposed to, It was killer just waiting forbitbto come out, still glad that is over though I hope the next chapters wont be as long battle wise.

$@M@rt#
21st January 2014, 10:36 AM
How do you people get to know when is the manga coming out and its english translated version.

The Last Jedi
22nd January 2014, 4:36 PM
It will show up on the manga site realesse date/english and it shows weakly release dates so one drops every Wednesday when it does normally, the next one came out today so it's staying on schedule lol.

Raidou Kuzunoha
23rd January 2014, 2:39 AM
I use the mangareader app on my ipad, and chapters usually come wednesdays anyway so there's that.

This chapter was pretty boring imo, but whatever.

The Last Jedi
23rd January 2014, 4:32 AM
I liked the chapter as it provides more info. the way this guy gains more power by taking it from others pretty much makes him all powerful and pretty much unstoppable with Ichigo and his two zanpaktuo it will lead to a battle of all powerful people.

Raidou Kuzunoha
23rd January 2014, 11:18 AM
Speaking of

While we're on the subject of zanpakuto, are we ever gonna see Kenny's? They teased it god knows how many chapters ago and haven't revisited it. I feel like by the time the show it the hype will have died down.

I like Pokemon (...)
23rd January 2014, 6:59 PM
Wow okay so I'm back.

I haven't posted here in a while and I see some unfamiliar faces - I'm I like Pokemon (...), Captain of the 12th Squad, but you can call me ILP/Ilpy/Ilpizzy/Ilpeh/Aielpy/Aaronero/Anternero/Ant/Whatever else.
I haven't done that in far too long.

I'll be posting more regularly from now on, though.

On its own, I kind of like the backstory for Yhwach (is that what he's called?), but moreso if it was stand-alone. It felt a bit out of place, especially after Renji's new bankai.

I figure I should mention the most major thing that'd happened.
This year I'm applying for university - all of my courses being to study Maths and Physics (except 1 uni who doesn't offer that, I've applied for straight Maths instead).

One of the universities that I've applied to - the University of Cambridge (yes, that one) - has given me a conditional offer. So depending on the grades I get in the exams I sit in June, as well as an additional entry paper, I might be going there.

Soyeah

Eon Master
24th January 2014, 2:17 AM
Epic dramatic retu- oh wait, ILP and kusari beat me to it. Damn.

Anyway, hey guys.

So Juuha Bach or whoever (honestly, might as well just call him Emperor Douchebag, all things considered) is apparently the Quincy version of Jesus Christ. Except instead of providing actual salvation to those who lay hands on him and believe, he takes their souls and uses them to empower his soul and give him access to his senses. I'm not sure whether that's awesome or lame, tbh. I'm kind of indecisive.

Hey new people. Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 here. You can call me Eon.

...god, almost nobody of the original crowd of when I first came here is left, really. Kida hasn't been on for at least a year now, MC hasn't posted since July, and Arc is just kind of vanishing in and out. Zam's still here, which is awesome, but... well. Never mind.

I was thinking of resurrecting my fanfic, but I'm kind of not sure I want to, with how soon the series will probably end. So, I guess I'll just let you guys decide?

The Last Jedi
24th January 2014, 3:14 AM
If you have fun and enjoy your fan fic then by all means continue it, I was not around in those days I came around July of last year so I should be not new lol I really want the next chapter to contain some not of Ichigo lol

Raidou Kuzunoha
24th January 2014, 5:49 AM

Anyway, hey guys.

So Juuha Bach or whoever (honestly, might as well just call him Emperor Douchebag, all things considered) is apparently the Quincy version of Jesus Christ. Except instead of providing actual salvation to those who lay hands on him and believe, he takes their souls and uses them to empower his soul and give him access to his senses. I'm not sure whether that's awesome or lame, tbh. I'm kind of indecisive.

Hey new people. Eon Master, Captain of Squad 7 here. You can call me Eon.

...god, almost nobody of the original crowd of when I first came here is left, really. Kida hasn't been on for at least a year now, MC hasn't posted since July, and Arc is just kind of vanishing in and out. Zam's still here, which is awesome, but... well. Never mind.

I was thinking of resurrecting my fanfic, but I'm kind of not sure I want to, with how soon the series will probably end. So, I guess I'll just let you guys decide?

All hail our Lord and Savior Juha Bach

Bleach, ending?
Never thought I'd see the day.

Meanwhile Berserk is still stuck on the boat. *bashes head against wall*

$@M@rt#
24th January 2014, 10:43 AM
Me too. Neither i thought of bleach going to an end. But after all every good thingd come to an end.
* feeling bad *

Raidou Kuzunoha
24th January 2014, 11:06 AM
Well, as it seems everyone is returning back to this poor thread I believe it's time to properly introduce myself.

Hello everyone, you may call me Raidou. I am a student currently living in Tokyo to further my studies of the Japanese language and culture. I am quite a huge fan of Shin Megami Tensei as you may very well notice by my username.

If you've ever wondered what it's like for a westerner to be in grorious Nippon, well. . .

People tend to, well STARE at you, and ask you questions, a lot. Everyone's as curious of me as I am of them.
Of course I also don't dislike all the attention by so many cute girls. *looks around*
If you can call it that.
I'll just say it's kinda awkward at first, until you make some friends at the very least.
Don't ask me about what a Hostess club is like, never been to one. Never plan to. I only go to host clubs. /sarcasm
Also the weather here is really nice, much better than the weird as heck weather back in midwestern 'Murica.

The Last Jedi
24th January 2014, 11:19 PM
The final ark of bleach so sad, I remember like it was yesterday when I first the anime episode which started it all for me :,-( hopefully they end it well and let us know who ichigo ends up with, orihime or rukia cuz one of them has to be his love interest right? Who's with me?

$@M@rt#
25th January 2014, 8:40 AM
I think if he ends up with Orihime their child would be a nice fullbringer.
cuz ichigo has fullbringe and at the starting Orihime was hurt by a hollow his brother.
nd if Rukia then their child would be a awesome soul reaper shinigami.
Ain't ti?

$@M@rt#
25th January 2014, 8:41 AM
I think if he ends up with Orihime their child would be a nice fullbringer.
cuz ichigo has fullbringe and at the starting Orihime was hurt by a hollow his brother.
nd if Rukia then their child would be a awesome soul reaper shinigami.
Ain't ti?

rotrum
26th January 2014, 4:16 AM
Reunion party time! *Blows a party...thing...amahdooberesque type object that makes a sound*

Iunno. I always check to see when the club gets posted in every day or two but I haven't posted in a while. And now Eon and ILP and Kusari stole my thunder. Heathens

I am le capitaine de la resistance Squad 10. Where's Dauc when I need him, after reading the Wikipedia page on quebecois swear words I wish to invest in learning to pronounce them

Well, it's a bit silly that whenever Kubo Tite has done something, I've compared it to YYH, but I never thought to use YYH to predict Bleach and now it's too late.

I suppose with Juha bach as Raizen, IchiYusuke's indirect "father," the YYH occurrence would be for Juha to die (or revert to senselessness) and turn out to be a good guy...but considering Raizen starved over centuries, and Juha is freshly rejuvenated, I can't say I think Kubo will walk down this path in any way.

Definitely wouldn't try doing a tournament for king of the Quincy, that only happened in YYH because the mangaka ran out of time.

Uhm...The others training with SquadZero is reminiscent of Kurama betting that he could take past-enemies-turned-allies and bring them to S-class power, but that's not a good indicator of the future.

Aizen. Kyouraku. Kenpachi. Needs tying up. Sado, Orihime. Kubo better not let them be abandoned like Kuwabara.

The Last Jedi
26th January 2014, 4:24 AM
I completely agree, they have to close up all loose ends and end it with a good note for all it's fans. I also agree with no matter who and if Ichigo gets with in the end, that child will be super powerful as he might get some of ichigod hollow powers assuming he still has them as I have no idea @_@

$@M@rt#
26th January 2014, 7:45 AM
Just a meme on byakuya's bankai.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Bananakai.+This+has+probably+been+here+before+but+ I+found_f5f79e_4588070.png

CyberBlaziken
26th January 2014, 8:40 AM
Well lookie here, we got some old people back.
No more lurking..
I'm Kai, Lieut. of Squad 7.
Welcome to the Club!

I don't think we should use spoilers anymore cause you know, no anime..
I do hope we get to ser the animation again.

I like Renji's bankai. Suits him. Though this just made me think that most Zanpakuto's in SS is just a shadow of it's true potential.
I like the name Emperor Douchebag.

I'm still lost how Ichigo's mother died, a pure blooded Quincy.

$@M@rt#
26th January 2014, 10:07 AM
A pure blooded quincy lost to a grand fisher. I don't get it.
It could have been that she was a n00b, and didn't knew about her full potential.

The Last Jedi
26th January 2014, 10:20 AM
Actually in the chapters it said that in 19 years 9 days or something like that emperor douchebag took/takes the power of certain Quincy's and that day ichigos mom was attacked so she was powerless against the hollow, it's in the chapter before Ichigo knows the truth

$@M@rt#
27th January 2014, 10:23 AM
IN which chapter can you tell me, i think i double clicked and left that page.

The Last Jedi
27th January 2014, 6:58 PM
IN which chapter can you tell me, i think i double clicked and left that page.

I believe it it's the whole 9 part starting with chapter 528, it's really long but it pretty much explains everything , so you should find it in there.

$@M@rt#
28th January 2014, 10:39 AM
Okay thnx
TLJ.

I like Pokemon (...)
29th January 2014, 4:00 PM
Good to see everyone's suddenly back.
Anyway, hey guys.

Haha, I quite like that. I'm surprised I hadn't made the connection already :p

I'm going to be lame and say "it's your fanfiction - it's up to you".

Well, as it seems everyone is returning back to this poor thread I believe it's time to properly introduce myself.

Hello everyone, you may call me Raidou. I am a student currently living in Tokyo to further my studies of the Japanese language and culture. I am quite a huge fan of Shin Megami Tensei as you may very well notice by my username.

If you've ever wondered what it's like for a westerner to be in grorious Nippon, well. . .

People tend to, well STARE at you, and ask you questions, a lot. Everyone's as curious of me as I am of them.
Of course I also don't dislike all the attention by so many cute girls. *looks around*
If you can call it that.
I'll just say it's kinda awkward at first, until you make some friends at the very least.
Don't ask me about what a Hostess club is like, never been to one. Never plan to. I only go to host clubs. /sarcasm
Also the weather here is really nice, much better than the weird as heck weather back in midwestern 'Murica.
Sup.

Iunno. I always check to see when the club gets posted in every day or two but I haven't posted in a while. And now Eon and ILP and Kusari stole my thunder. Heathens

Stole your thunder? But neither are we Stern Ritter, neither do you have an electric-based Zanpakutou.

I don't think we should use spoilers anymore cause you know, no anime..
*Shrug* it's a bit of a habit I guess?

The Last Jedi
30th January 2014, 8:13 PM
The new chapter came out yesterday on time lol and I wasn't really all that impressed to be honest because I was really looking forward to see ichigo in action but I guess we gave to wait, and just read up on rukias fight :-/

Raidou Kuzunoha
31st January 2014, 5:43 AM
Sup.

You hate pokemon don't you
You monster.

Abandoned like Kuwabara? Please no
Kubo pls
Kubo
Pls

"Don't die Urameshi! We need to make our swords grow longer!"

The Last Jedi
1st February 2014, 4:43 AM
I really hope that bleach returns to the anime soon, i like the manga as it can give more details and such but its not the same as seeing it in action. Hopefully things turn better and we can se some more episodes, also back to the love interest of Ichigo i think they should start addressing it right?

CyberBlaziken
1st February 2014, 7:59 AM
The only time I see the Anime returning is when Kubo's done and dusted with the Manga.
Fillers were one of few reasons the Anime suffered so bad. Once the Manga is done, the Anime won't have to put up filler arcs anymore or anything like that. Maybe 2015 it returns.

I guess things won't get any interesting until he see Ichigo come back to the fray, or if we return to Hueco Mundo see the mysterious sword wielder who saved Kisuke and the gang (which everyone totally seemed to forget about). I think the remaining Arrancars/Espadas will still play a part in this war.

The Last Jedi
2nd February 2014, 6:04 AM
That's true, they have lots to go through before they can end it properly, but wait until 2015 for anime I cannot lol I might have to write an angry letter, oh well the manga has progressed further anyway so I should be happy about that.

$@M@rt#
2nd February 2014, 10:50 AM
Yeah we can't wait 1 year more. Well the 567 is just 3 days from now. We all should sign some petition to make the anime without any more fillers.
Who knows he would have thought to make more fillers.

The Last Jedi
4th February 2014, 7:31 AM
I don't mind the fillers as it prolongs the anime which is a good thing, yeah I'm not looking to forward too it though not really a battle I'm I that interested in.

CyberBlaziken
4th February 2014, 6:36 PM
Fillers will do more harm than good. I don't see any necessary rush to restart the anime any time soon.
I actually got used to not downloading it anymore..

Manga's out tomorrow!
It's gonna be dragged on about with Rukia. Which may be boring, but maybe she mastered her Zanpakuto.

The Last Jedi
5th February 2014, 5:56 PM
I know fillers arent great but we needs the longevity on the anime, it's only a matter of time before toonami might get at it. Read the new chapter and I gotta say there making rukia seem to powerful for my taste, I know she wasn't that strong before but now they give get this below freezing stuff, but at least she can hang with the big boys now lol.

rotrum
5th February 2014, 6:32 PM
Rukia's Zanpakutou..

This is literally one of the major considerations of how my zanpakutou would function in a desperate situation. Although it wouldn't have gone anywhere near that cold, and I maintained that after it happened chances of death would be rather high.

My concept is a bit different though. To freeze the body in order to blend in thermodynamically with the ambient snow and ice I create, as well as make movement an action of thinking to move the ice (I first thought of it when we were doing that who would be the biggest threat to you if you were a traitor and Mr. SuperspeedReflexWolf didn't even consider me, so increasing my speed even further while numbing the body as opposed to his hyper sensitivity was my goal). The whole conduit thing did come up though, as my Sendou freezes on contact, so would I. The no bleeding thing also came up, though I considered forcing blood to continue to pump, or making arceus use his unfreezing zan in my bloodstream to increase survival chance.

I like Pokemon (...)
6th February 2014, 10:46 PM
You hate pokemon don't you
You monster.
You saw through me too easily.
I like you.

The only time I see the Anime returning is when Kubo's done and dusted with the Manga.
Fillers were one of few reasons the Anime suffered so bad. Once the Manga is done, the Anime won't have to put up filler arcs anymore or anything like that. Maybe 2015 it returns.
Sounds reasonable, though it depends mostly on whether they think producing the anime will allow them to make a significant profit; after all, the animators are a business. I guess that all depends on how Bleach ends - on a high, or on a low.

Rukia's Zanpakutou..

This is literally one of the major considerations of how my zanpakutou would function in a desperate situation. Although it wouldn't have gone anywhere near that cold, and I maintained that after it happened chances of death would be rather high.

My concept is a bit different though. To freeze the body in order to blend in thermodynamically with the ambient snow and ice I create, as well as make movement an action of thinking to move the ice (I first thought of it when we were doing that who would be the biggest threat to you if you were a traitor and Mr. SuperspeedReflexWolf didn't even consider me, so increasing my speed even further while numbing the body as opposed to his hyper sensitivity was my goal). The whole conduit thing did come up though, as my Sendou freezes on contact, so would I. The no bleeding thing also came up, though I considered forcing blood to continue to pump, or making arceus use his unfreezing zan in my bloodstream to increase survival chance.

...Awesome.
Is this the second time that Kubo's used the "YOU CAN'T KILL ME I'M ALREADY DEAD" line on... shinigami.

I like Kubo's "Fear = Death" speech; he's quite good at making stuff like that, though it does tend to go on a bit.

It took me a few read-throughs to wonder if she was talking about Kelvin or Celsius at first (since As Nodt said "if you freeze your body to below zero, molecules will stop moving", #PhysicistProblems

"At absolute zero I can move for 4 seconds" b u l l s h i t

Besides that, not bad.

PKMN Trainer Rex
8th February 2014, 11:57 AM
Behold! It is I , Rex, back from where ever the f*** I was. Let's just say s*** got super real for me, so I had to regroup. But hopefully I can be somewhat active again.

And yes, I have been up to date with the manga.

The Wrestler was cool for a bit, but after a while I wanted him to shut up.

The new/true Zabimaru looks pretty sick. I also like how Renji's power has increased to the point where he knew that dude (forgot his name, and it's kind of late as of typing this) was watching him sleep like a creeper.

And I also like the power buff Rukia got too. But something about her powers seem off to me, just a tad bit. It's not OP, I don't know, I think I'm too tired to grasp it right now.

One more ting! Where's Byakuya?

The Last Jedi
10th February 2014, 4:17 AM
Welcome back captain lol glad to see the club is starting to pick up, I guess I like that rukia finally has a fighting chance, not really much she could do back in the day.

PKMN Trainer Rex
13th February 2014, 7:51 AM
Welcome back captain lol glad to see the club is starting to pick up, I guess I like that rukia finally has a fighting chance, not really much she could do back in the day.

Thank you Jedi. I don't think I was around when you joined, so welcome!

Looks like Rukia couldn't do that much after all. But she tried.

As Nodt release looks so metal. Like a gothic Jesus type deal.

Oh, well that answers my "where is Byakyua" question.

Raidou Kuzunoha
15th February 2014, 7:00 AM
Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of Bleach live-action movie?

I assume it will be as quality as the death note one, if so I'm treating it as a comedy. Makes the NARM of it a lot less cringey

The Last Jedi
16th February 2014, 3:52 AM
Thank you Jedi. I don't think I was around when you joined, so welcome!

Looks like Rukia couldn't do that much after all. But she tried.

As Nodt release looks so metal. Like a gothic Jesus type deal.

Oh, well that answers my "where is Byakyua" question.

lol oh haha i was named kamoarc119 at the time xD now im the last jedi. i think ill skip these next chapters just not a fan of either of those in battle honestly/

I like Pokemon (...)
19th February 2014, 6:46 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of Bleach live-action movie?

I assume it will be as quality as the death note one, if so I'm treating it as a comedy. Makes the NARM of it a lot less cringey

I remember reading a few articles about it; it was probably put at the end of the pile, either because other projects picked up, or this one was put to sleep because of the cancellation of the anime (which means that ratings in general are low; do you really want to fund a high-cost movie that won't give you a ridiculous amount of profit? no).

Maybe if the anime comes back after Bleach finishes, however...

A short chapter as usual.

I do quite like how even more powerful Byakuya's shikai has become. It's just nice to see some characters go back to basics.

The only other thing to comment on is the Bankai - which I think was something we've all been waiting for a while. I think it does show a nice point in her character arc, in that it's the point where she stops relying on her big brother to defend her, and can now fully fight for herself. Looking forward to what it'll look like.

arceus03
22nd February 2014, 11:15 PM
Oooooh, a Bleach Club omg. May I join?

And I want to be the Captain for Squad.... 4. Can I? 8D

And, urm, rant on recent manga.

*still unsatisfied about Unohana's death, hoping she is going to make a comeback*

Oooh, I know. Kenpachi's zanpakto can bring back the dead so he can continue fighting for like forever.
Yeah... keep on dreaming

Idk... Kubo's going back to the old characters and giving them more hype, I guess. More so with Renji, Rukia and Byakuya. Poor Kira. What happened to his lost arm?

That said, I love the recent unveiling of the Vizards' bankai. Rose's was especially awesome. I'm just sort of disappointed he got overshadowed by Renji =( I mean, yeah, Renji learned the true name of his Zabimaru, got a reiatsu upgrade, blah blah blah, but Rose is like 100 years more experienced plus a Hollow mask. Oh well. At least we got to see Kinshara Butoudan. I really hope to see more. It's a pretty awesome looking bankai imo.

Moving on, Kensei will come out with a bankai as well pretty soon. Yay, I guess? And we still have to see what Rukia's new power is :3

Oh. What happened to Bambi? Did she get killed by her girls?

*fwoosh*

Just a meme on byakuya's bankai.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Bananakai.+This+has+probably+been+here+before+but+ I+found_f5f79e_4588070.png

Only response I could think to that is:

http://i62.*******.com/c018w.jpg

Rukia's Zanpakutou..

Mr. SuperspeedReflexWolf.
XD
doggie
Komamura
yeah

NOPEDON'TWANTTO
:p

Is this the second time that Kubo's used the "YOU CAN'T KILL ME I'M ALREADY DEAD" line on... shinigami.

I like Kubo's "Fear = Death" speech; he's quite good at making stuff like that, though it does tend to go on a bit.

"At absolute zero I can move for 4 seconds" b u l l s h i t

Besides that, not bad.

You. Chess. Now.
No, I'm not reading Homestuck

That makes her double dead... or what?
Which since they are in a cycle of life and death (Soul Society and the living world), she should technically be a human.
But she's not. So what does that make her?

He already did that when As Nodt first slashed Byakuya and ripped out his organs so he could not eat, making him become thinner...
I should go to As Nodt to ask for a diet program

That is so you. 8D Stop me before I start ranting on how a dead person cannot move
I kind of like As Nodt's ice sculpture... How does his hair freeze though?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

I do quite like how even more powerful Byakuya's shikai has become. It's just nice to see some characters go back to basics.

Endless cycle in Bleach: Reveal your power -> defeats an enemy -> enemy is actually unharmed by your power -> enemy defeats you -> go into training / self-reflection / self-realization / power upgrade -> comes back and defeats enemy -> enemy reveals a power upgrade as well OHSHI- moment -> enemy defeats you -> back to the core / basics -> come back stronger -> defeats enemy -> enemy dies (finally)

... Rinse and repeat. Basically happened with Ichigo all the time. I guess since it's the final arc, Kubo is extending it to some other characters as well.

*back into hiding*

I like Pokemon (...)
26th February 2014, 10:44 PM
AAAAAAAAAAnd another short chapter.

I do kind of like the As Nodt flashback thingy. Kind of nice.
Rukia's bankai looks kind of pretty. I feel like Kubo is trying to save on ink, though.

Aaaaand then there's this weirdo. I figure they're going to get roughed up a bit, then Kenpachi comes out and OHKO's him or something.

Oooooh, a Bleach Club omg. May I join?

And I want to be the Captain for Squad.... 4. Can I? 8D
Read the first post again.

You. Chess. Now.
Me. Chess. Now.

That makes her double dead... or what?
Which since they are in a cycle of life and death (Soul Society and the living world), she should technically be a human.
But she's not. So what does that make her?
Double dead is actually a Homestuck thing believe it or not.
I think you need to be "dead-dead" to be reincarnated as a human soul, rather than "if i was in a body I'd be technically dead even though I'm actually a soul thingy". Or something. It's fiddly.

arceus03
27th February 2014, 4:34 AM
AAAAAAAAAAnd another short chapter.

I do kind of like the As Nodt flashback thingy. Kind of nice.
Rukia's bankai looks kind of pretty. I feel like Kubo is trying to save on ink, though.

Aaaaand then there's this weirdo. I figure they're going to get roughed up a bit, then Kenpachi comes out and OHKO's him or something.

Read the first post again.

Me. Chess. Now.

Double dead is actually a Homestuck thing believe it or not.
I think you need to be "dead-dead" to be reincarnated as a human soul, rather than "if i was in a body I'd be technically dead even though I'm actually a soul thingy". Or something. It's fiddly.

Eeeeeh, all that buildup for nothing >.>

Bankai, Hakka no Togame.

Ice scene.

Ice scene.

Ice scene.

Some flashback.

More ice scene. Bonus points for an extra pretty dress.

Dead As Nodt.

"You have a splendid bankai."

Whaaaaaaaaat?
Ah well. I'm hoping she'll use it sometime again in the future and have a more proper explanation, maybe. Hopefully.
Minazuki T_T

Bahaha. Most probable scene, I guess. Or turns out Isane's Itegumo can make her invisible... or something... Then the guy goes Vollstandig. Then Kenpachi comes in. Or Unohana :3

Maybe we'll see Yachiru actually fighting, too.

Aww, what did I miss?

*sigh* Why bother? XD

*Giorgio style* "Kubo"
Look at you trying to sneak in that Homestuck reference in

I like Pokemon (...)
5th March 2014, 11:06 PM
Ah I really like Yachiru! She's such a little badass, it's absolutely awesome. And I love her zanpakutou's ability; if there's one thing I can't fault kubo on, it's his ability to make different powers. It's pretty damn good.

I expect V will have something up his sleeve, though.

arceus03
6th March 2014, 3:51 PM
Ah I really like Yachiru! She's such a little badass, it's absolutely awesome. And I love her zanpakutou's ability; if there's one thing I can't fault kubo on, it's his ability to make different powers. It's pretty damn good.

I expect V will have something up his sleeve, though.

I hope we get to see more of it.. Next chapter. I want to see what Itegumo can do too.
Would be nice if those two can defeat V without having, idk, Kenpachi to butt in.

Cue Vollstandig next chapter. Count on it. If his ability currently can erase his shape and existence, I wonder what his Vollstandig would be like. Probably erase your existence. Or something to that extent. Which would be hax. But Kubo will create some loophole around that too. XD

Zameric
10th March 2014, 7:56 PM
Oh wow, people still post here?! :O
All the other fan clubs I was apart of on here and on Pokecommunity have died.
Looks like it's mostly ILP and Arc keeping this place alive. :p

Ah I really like Yachiru! She's such a little badass, it's absolutely awesome. And I love her zanpakutou's ability; if there's one thing I can't fault kubo on, it's his ability to make different powers. It's pretty damn good..
I'm really enjoying the Yachiru love coming from Kubo as well!
It sure took a damn long time, but she finally gets some serious attention.
Hopefully Isane will be helping out in this battle as well, at least somewhat.

Cue Vollstandig next chapter. Count on it. If his ability currently can erase his shape and existence, I wonder what his Vollstandig would be like. Probably erase your existence. Or something to that extent. Which would be hax. But Kubo will create some loophole around that too. XD
Yes, I'm very interested in what his Vollstandig will be as well.
I think that the "erasing his existance" part of his abilities would have been good for his Vollstandig.
But typical Kubo, making OP shikai/first-stage ability. coughRukiacough

I like Pokemon (...)
19th March 2014, 6:47 PM
Oh wow, people still post here?! :O
All the other fan clubs I was apart of on here and on Pokecommunity have died.
Looks like it's mostly ILP and Arc keeping this place alive. :p

Any surprise?

Kenpachi you absolute badass.

"It's okay, you can always kill me." lmao

"If you're as hard as steel just say it, I'll cut you like I cut steel" you absolute mother****ing badass Kenpachi

But yes, his ability is by far the most OP that we've seen so far, to the point where in reality it should be an unwinnable fight (unless the kid gets cocky but that's boring). But, knowing Kubo and Kenpachi, we're in for a fun fight.

Golde
20th March 2014, 6:03 AM
I love you all!

Gremmy Gremmy Gremmy

I love me some Gremmy. Which made the whole "Kenpachi showing up" thing kind of a drag.

Im actually hating on Kenny-kins right now. Between him killing Unohana, probably killing Gremmy, stealing Yachirus spotlight THIS WHOLE TIME, and selling out and learning his swords name, I have very little love left.

But as Anty-kun so aptly put it, he is still an absolute badass.

I like Pokemon (...)
26th March 2014, 2:40 PM
I love you all!

But as Anty-kun so aptly put it, he is still an absolute badass.

Aww we love you too.
Anty-kun... I haven't heard that in a LONG time.

The guys down below make a good point, why DIDN'T they notice Kenpachi's reiatsu before? Perhaps that was something Gremmy was doing?

"What's a cookie?" I think Arc should be the one to tell him...

And of course, the typical problem with the person using this ability is that they have FAR too much fun playing around - which will probably be the end of him. Putting Kenpachi in water, then in a fissure, then closing it on him...

I do quite like how Kenpachi picked up on how Gremmy was so focused on the fight, that he forgot to use his imagination on Yachiru.

This feels slow.

arceus03
30th March 2014, 3:11 AM
Yes, I'm very interested in what his Vollstandig will be as well.
I think that the "erasing his existance" part of his abilities would have been good for his Vollstandig.
But typical Kubo, making OP shikai/first-stage ability. coughRukiacough

Sadly it never came. The way Gremmy spoke, it seemed as if Gwaenel (or however you spell his name) was simply his... imagination?
Or maybe a subordinate who was given a power through his imagination. More like it.

Aaaaand Kenpachi just basically confirmed Unohana died. =( I am a sad little mouse.

I love you all!

We love you too. :D

Aww we love you too.

The guys down below make a good point, why DIDN'T they notice Kenpachi's reiatsu before? Perhaps that was something Gremmy was doing?

"What's a cookie?" I think Arc should be the one to tell him...

And of course, the typical problem with the person using this ability is that they have FAR too much fun playing around - which will probably be the end of him. Putting Kenpachi in water, then in a fissure, then closing it on him...

I do quite like how Kenpachi picked up on how Gremmy was so focused on the fight, that he forgot to use his imagination on Yachiru.

This feels slow.

Happy belated birthday... somewhat. XD

I was thinking something along the lines that he got better at controlling it.
See, Unohana was the first Kenpachi, supposedly the strongest in Soul Society and blah blah blah, but she was never shown to be exerting her reiatsu too much. Idk. Maybe.

I would give him a poisoned cookie.
Just made a whole batch of them, btw. Not poison. Chocolate ones.

What I don't understand is, why can't he simply just imagine Kenpachi dead, or having cookie bones as well?

That's probably the limitation on his imagination. I would think that Kensei and Rose are suddenly... alive again.

It does.

I like Pokemon (...)
2nd April 2014, 2:06 PM
Looks like these two guys might interfere with Kenpachi's battle, or something? Idk

I really love how Kenpachi brought out Gremmy's fighting spirit. So cool.

Looks like he's taking off his eyepatch?

Happy belated birthday... somewhat. XD
Thank you! Damn, I'm 18 now... Laughs that makes you guys all old as hell.

I was thinking something along the lines that he got better at controlling it.
See, Unohana was the first Kenpachi, supposedly the strongest in Soul Society and blah blah blah, but she was never shown to be exerting her reiatsu too much. Idk. Maybe.

I would give him a poisoned cookie.
Just made a whole batch of them, btw. Not poison. Chocolate ones.

What I don't understand is, why can't he simply just imagine Kenpachi dead, or having cookie bones as well?

Mmm perhaps he has.

Omnomnom cookies

I guess this chapter explains it partly - he's never felt the need, or at this point the instinct, to kill/defeat someone like that. I guess with Yachiru, it was more of a game or a bit of fun. Now, with Kenpachi, he's enjoying the thrill of the fight.

arceus03
3rd April 2014, 6:13 AM
Looks like these two guys might interfere with Kenpachi's battle, or something? Idk

Thank you! Damn, I'm 18 now... Laughs that makes you guys all old as hell.

Omnomnom cookies

I guess this chapter explains it partly - he's never felt the need, or at this point the instinct, to kill/defeat someone like that. I guess with Yachiru, it was more of a game or a bit of fun. Now, with Kenpachi, he's enjoying the thrill of the fight.

Seems more like they're running away... lol.

18? You're young. :D So young.

Yeah omnomnom. Bit on the hard side. But they're all finished now. :(
*wants more. too lazy to bake more*

I guess.
I love how he made all those guns appear. Like, so AWESOME.

See you in about a week

I like Pokemon (...)
9th April 2014, 3:14 PM
18? You're young. :D So young.
Ahaha, I guess I am :p

Slash for five pages
Nice bit of Gremmy being creative. It's gotten to the point where he's not just insta-killing Kenpachi because he's enjoying the fight, as opposed to because he's being arrogant.

And Arc was right about the other guy being a figure of imagination of Gremmy. Well done.

Kenpachi's a lot smarter than we give him credit for "did you imagine yourself dying".

Meteor cutting is a thing in Homestuck, too.

"Nozarashi"? The internet mentions something about skeletons and bones or something. Interesting.

Golde
12th April 2014, 3:23 AM
you know what would actually be a cool bankai? Strip all strengths and powers away from both sides and force both sides to fight on completely even footing.

But itll likely just be another got dang sword >.> still PRAYING to the Almighty Irony for something kidou based.

I love Gremmy. Nothing is better than Gremmy except...*gasp* TWO GREMMYS. Beautiful.

Northern Lights
13th April 2014, 10:48 PM
I have so many chapters to catch up on. Oh my god.

Did the anime end well or did it do a Soul Eater?

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!

arceus03
15th April 2014, 5:43 AM
Ahaha, I guess I am :p

"Nozarashi"? The internet mentions something about skeletons and bones or something. Interesting.

Here, have a cookie :p

Huh.
I hope it's worth the hype, yeah?

you know what would actually be a cool bankai? Strip all strengths and powers away from both sides and force both sides to fight on completely even footing.

I love Gremmy. Nothing is better than Gremmy except...*gasp* TWO GREMMYS. Beautiful.

Don't think he's going bankai straight. He still has to show shikai.... no?
Yeah, that'd be. Boring.

That made me laugh.

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!

OMGNLISHERE*spasm*
Gin returned.

Nah. I'm kidding.

It ended after the Ginjou arc. What's it called... Furbling or something.
Fullbring. Yeah. That.

Wazzuuuuuup

I like Pokemon (...)
16th April 2014, 12:00 PM
And the award for the shortest chapter goes to... Kubo Tite!

At least it looks pretty cool

But itll likely just be another got dang sword >.> still PRAYING to the Almighty Irony for something kidou based.
That would still be freaking hilarious.

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!
Oh hey there, I haven't seen you since... what, 3 weeks ago?

Here, have a cookie :p
nomnomnomnomnom

The Last Jedi
18th April 2014, 4:33 AM
it feels like forever since i last posted on here, glad to be back. I see i haven't been made lieutenant yet =( anyways im glad the chapters are sort of keeping us in the battle part but at the same times its like get to ichigo already.

I like Pokemon (...)
23rd April 2014, 10:50 PM
Half of the fight has just been "lol I can cut whatever you make"

I take it by "space", Gremmy is referring to a vacuum.

I'm guessing Kenpachi slashed from inside the vacuum, cut one of the clones, and Gremmy went "oh ****" and forgot to keep the imagination up (like Yachiru and the bone-cookies).

And then the clones blew up. It took me a few reads to understand that.

I'm reading Mangastream's translation as well as Mangareader and they both say something like "you imagined me to be a monster inside of you, and that monster killed you" what? I really do not understand.

Nightmareisalive
23rd April 2014, 11:39 PM
Been a while for me to post on this thread I need to correct that :P Anyway I'm enjoying the manga deeply right now. It has got really interesting and there is always a reason to continue reading it. Much better than other manga I'm reading right now

kusari
25th April 2014, 5:54 AM

That bankai you're describing is kinda what Haschwald's power is believed to be.

And Gremmy is ok. Not great. He's okay. inb4oar'd

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!
HOLY FREAKIN' ****, SNAKES KIDA! How ya been?

I'm guessing Kenpachi slashed from inside the vacuum, cut one of the clones, and Gremmy went "oh ****" and forgot to keep the imagination up (like Yachiru and the bone-cookies).

And then the clones blew up. It took me a few reads to understand that.

I'm reading Mangastream's translation as well as Mangareader and they both say something like "you imagined me to be a monster inside of you, and that monster killed you" what? I really do not understand.

I've been discussing chapters on /a/ recently and we've kinda developed a theory. Something along the lines of "Gremmy sees Ken-chan is a super strong monster. He thinks the onlu way to beat Ken-chan is to become a super strong monster himself. By this point, his model for a super strong monster is Ken-chan so he starts to imagine himself as such. However the changes he would have to undergo to be Ken-chan are too extreme for his body to handle and it ruptures under the stress."

Tl;dr: Sasuga Kubo.

Soooooo... Omigawd hi guys! I haven't graced you with my presence for a helluv a long time. How you guys been?

Zameric
27th April 2014, 7:56 AM

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!
Like Arc said, it just ended right before the current, and last, story arc. The one about the Furblingers Fullbringers.
Which still feels like non-canon filler, even though it is filler. I think Kubo just used it to tease the revelation about Ichigo's mother, but he just seemed to put half the effort into making that story arc.

it feels like forever since i last posted on here, glad to be back. I see i haven't been made lieutenant yet =( anyways im glad the chapters are sort of keeping us in the battle part but at the same times its like get to ichigo already.
Don't worry about ranking up too much. The club is hanging on by a thin strand of Spirit Particles (reishi).
Just try to be as active as you can, and I'm sure your captain will show up again sometime to review your performance report. :p

I haven't really enjoyed the fight between Kenpachi and Gremmy.
Kubo creates a character with a power as over-powered as Aizen, if not more so.
And so the only that character can be defeated as by pitting him against the series' original juggernaut.
It just feels like a very lazy match up, in my opinion. :/

arceus03
29th April 2014, 5:07 AM
Wheee
Only reason you'd see me here is because I got bored working on my assignments and actually am trying to procrastinate.

Whatwhat.
How does your blood boil in vacuum? Enlighten me.

I've been discussing chapters on /a/ recently and we've kinda developed a theory. Something along the lines of "Gremmy sees Ken-chan is a super strong monster. He thinks the onlu way to beat Ken-chan is to become a super strong monster himself. By this point, his model for a super strong monster is Ken-chan so he starts to imagine himself as such. However the changes he would have to undergo to be Ken-chan are too extreme for his body to handle and it ruptures under the stress."

Soooooo... Omigawd hi guys! I haven't graced you with my presence for a helluv a long time. How you guys been?

Watch out for Golde's diamond-encrusted oar.
Or was it golden oar? I'd forgotten.

That is the same reasoning Bleach wiki gave, so I'd go with that explanation.

Yes you haven't. Been baking cookies. 8D Here, have some.

Don't worry about ranking up too much. The club is hanging on by a thin strand of Spirit Particles (reishi).
Just try to be as active as you can, and I'm sure your captain will show up again sometime to review your performance report. :p

I haven't really enjoyed the fight between Kenpachi and Gremmy.
Kubo creates a character with a power as over-powered as Aizen, if not more so.
And so the only that character can be defeated as by pitting him against the series' original juggernaut.
It just feels like a very lazy match up, in my opinion. :/

Should make a topic. Something along the lines of how you would be the Sternritters.
If anyone even wants to answer

Ah, I wonder what would happen in a Gremmy vs Aizen fight. XD
"I killed you!" "NOPE THAT WAS AN ILLUSION" "Oh I imagined your illusion to be real so you're really hurt" "Just as expected."
And it goes on. And on.

Eon Master
30th April 2014, 3:39 PM
Wow. People are living here again xD

Hi Kida, Kusari, Arc. Long time. Especially you, Kida. Missed you guys.

Well, I never thought I'd say this, but Bleach is officially better than Naruto now. Kubo's bullshyte is better than Kishimoto's bullshyte. At least Kubo's crap doesn't trample over all the foundations of his own series, give the characters instant god powers (and I mean that literally), and make the series read like a crappy fanfic written by a five year old.

I actually kind of like how Gremmy was beaten. With your powers being based on imagination, if you get scared, you'll either weaken yourself or empower your opponent. Makes some degree of sense.

Rukia's Bankai, though it's total bullshyte that she can lower the temperature of things to below absolute zero (because that isn't physically possible), is pretty cool. Not what I would have picked for her, but still cool (no, that is not a pun).

I actually kind of want Ichigo to show up, if only so he can do something and show us his new powers.

So, anything new besides people apparently coming back from the dead?

CyberBlaziken
3rd May 2014, 10:08 PM
Make that another person coming back from the death.

So nice to see this place active again. I've been.. busy. Let's go with that x)

Well, I never thought I'd say this, but Bleach is officially better than Naruto now. Kubo's bullshyte is better than Kishimoto's bullshyte. At least Kubo's crap doesn't trample over all the foundations of his own series, give the characters instant god powers (and I mean that literally), and make the series read like a crappy fanfic written by a five year old.

I actually kind of want Ichigo to show up, if only so he can do something and show us his new powers.

I actually like how Naruto is going now :p
I was getting tired of the boring chapters. It does make sense retrospectively.

I've been waiting for Ichigo to show up for weeks now. I actually went back and re-read the chapters where he has his bankai reforged. Looks pretty sweet. The two blades.

Also waiting for Kubo to turn to Hueco Mundo to see that mysterious sword wielder.

Sowhasshappeninguiz

arceus03
7th May 2014, 7:22 AM

I actually kind of like how Gremmy was beaten. With your powers being based on imagination, if you get scared, you'll either weaken yourself or empower your opponent. Makes some degree of sense.

Rukia's Bankai, though it's total bullshyte that she can lower the temperature of things to below absolute zero (because that isn't physically possible), is pretty cool. Not what I would have picked for her, but still cool (no, that is not a pun).

Arc used Revive!

Speaking of Naruto, [offtopic discussion starts] How many times can you actually use Izanagi / Izanami? [/offtopic discussion ends]

I was just glad it wasn't some kind of overpowered ability.

Her dress looks pretty cool too.

Um... I made some cookies. Does that count?

Make that another person coming back from the death.

So nice to see this place active again. I've been.. busy. Let's go with that x)

Also waiting for Kubo to turn to Hueco Mundo to see that mysterious sword wielder.

Sowhasshappeninguiz

Whoooooooo

We all have, haven't we? XD

We all know that's Grimmjoww

I made some cookies...?

too many strikethroughs.

I like Pokemon (...)
7th May 2014, 2:13 PM
Well, now that we have full closure on Gremmy's death, we can move on.

I do wonder where Yachiru went. I didn't keep up with what she was last doing.

Enter: 7 chapters of fanservice.

Woah, everyone came back in the week I decided not to check the club. Damn.

Yeah, this chapter seems to have reinforced that theory.
I should go on /a/ more often.

Pretty good... Exams are creeping up for me. The month of June will definitely be... interesting to say the least. And then I go to uni. God damn I'm getting old.

Wheee
Only reason you'd see me here is because I got bored working on my assignments and actually am trying to procrastinate.
That's the only reason anyone is here anymore.

Whatwhat.
How does your blood boil in vacuum? Enlighten me.
I don't know the exact physics but I can attempt to give an answer based on my knowledge...
It's probably closer to "vaporisation" rather than "boiling". Boiling implies putting in energy (heating), so that the forces of attraction between the molecules in your blood are being broken, hence they now become a gas. Vaporisation is when you have, say, a puddle of water, and over time the molecules on the surface gain enough energy (due to collisions with other molecules) to break the inter-molecular forces, and become a gas.
In a vacuum, there is absolutely no air pressure, at all. So like how a gas would diffuse in a room, the molecules in blood can probably spread out and turn into a gas much more easily, hence they vaporise.
Though of course, I'm assuming he's referring to blood from an open wound. If he means blood in the veins, I still feel like "air pressure" is the answer.

"I killed you!" "NOPE THAT WAS AN ILLUSION" "Oh I imagined your illusion to be real so you're really hurt" "Just as expected."
And it goes on. And on.
Perfection.

*Waves from the corner*

*Cough* Not according to wikipedia, apparently?
I'll just leave this quote:

A substance with a negative temperature is not colder than absolute zero, but rather it is hotter than infinite temperature.
(Basically, temperature is a very weird thing to describe because of energy states, disorder/entropy, kinetic energies, and so on. But I agree that Kubo should just leave that stuff well alone).

rotrum
7th May 2014, 7:58 PM
Stealthily lies flat against the ceiling

I refuse to acknowledge Gremmy's death. I refuse I refuse I refuse.

Yachiru's (Death?) is incredibly unsatisfying. Whatever happened, I'm not going to be satisfied no matter what.

I just took my first AP exam of the year. I only finished about 75% of it, and much of that was guesswork. I hate calculus. Meanwhile on Friday I have two major writing exams. Handwritten things, ugh.... These hands shall never hold anything. So, as I pray...

Also, I don't think she ever went below Absolute Zero, I think she said exactly Abs Zero. Most likely it's just exceedingly close to it

I can imagine a definition of Absolute zero created by having a velocity probability distribution of the particles completely at zero, from a certain inertial reference point.

That seems like a cop-out because it seems like im defining lack of motion as saying that motion doesn't count, so I'll specify: If all the particles were magically moving in the same direction without straying at all. Normally they bounce around at random according to the probability distribution. If they're all perfectly uniform it would have the same effect as being at absolute zero.

When brought to a system that did move regularly, however slowly, energy would flow from the other system to the uniform system and cause the uniform system to move normally due to collisions.

I don't claim that this could ever happen in the real world, except maybe in a perfect vacuum, but with reiatsu as part of the formulation, I can accept it.

Iunno. just an idea. I'm not a physicist, and neither is Kubo.

I like Pokemon (...)
7th May 2014, 10:23 PM
Stealthily lies flat against the ceiling

*Turns on the ceiling fan*

I just took my first AP exam of the year. I only finished about 75% of it, and much of that was guesswork. I hate calculus. Meanwhile on Friday I have two major writing exams. Handwritten things, ugh.... These hands shall never hold anything. So, as I pray...
Yeouch. Good luck. Calculus can be a pain. I personally despise vectors with a passion.

Also, I don't think she ever went below Absolute Zero, I think she said exactly Abs Zero. Most likely it's just exceedingly close to it

I can imagine a definition of Absolute zero created by having a velocity probability distribution of the particles completely at zero, from a certain inertial reference point.

That seems like a cop-out because it seems like im defining lack of motion as saying that motion doesn't count, so I'll specify: If all the particles were magically moving in the same direction without straying at all. Normally they bounce around at random according to the probability distribution. If they're all perfectly uniform it would have the same effect as being at absolute zero.

When brought to a system that did move regularly, however slowly, energy would flow from the other system to the uniform system and cause the uniform system to move normally due to collisions.

I don't claim that this could ever happen in the real world, except maybe in a perfect vacuum, but with reiatsu as part of the formulation, I can accept it.

Iunno. just an idea. I'm not a physicist, and neither is Kubo.

There's a particular page around halfway of chapter 567 "Dance with Snowwhite" (serebii is being weird and not letting me post links?) which outright says "the user can go below absolute zero".

I haven't had a proper teaching of thermodynamics unfortunately (which is a real shame, I'd love to be able to discuss this sort of stuff in a lot more detail, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to).
I haven't used the phrase "velocity probability distribution" (but I have a feeling it dancing around the Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution of energies in a body of ideal gas. Is it effectively similar to the phrase "mean velocity"? In which case I would agree for the most part (especially since I'm familiar with an equation "KE = 3kT/2" where "KE" is the mean kinetic energy of the particles in the gas, k is the Boltzmann constant, and T is the temperature of the gas.
I feel like your answer as dips into the idea of entropy, which - if memory serves correctly - is involved in the concept of "what is heat" and "what is temperature". I vaguely remember hearing somewhere that the two ways to get something colder is to make the particles move more slowly, and to make the particles move with less randomness.

Iunno. I'm not a physicist (yet? even that, I don't know).

This was still fun

Golde
8th May 2014, 3:14 AM

Btw, SUP LOSERS?!

SUP NL!?

And by that do you mean end early then inexplicably lead into a Shoujo? Because yes.

I liked Soul Eater's anime ending.

Don't think he's going bankai straight. He still has to show shikai.... no?
Yeah, that'd be. Boring.

Pretty sure i read somewhere that Kenpachi's jagged blade was in a constant state of Shikai, not unlike Ichigo's Zangetsu. I am mad that...

Lots of bankai they've released lately have skimped on the details. The Fullbring Leader (forgot his name but he seemed like a pallet swap of Ichigo), Retsu, and now Kenny. Yeah they look cool but details. Geez.

*Oar of Imagination's*

Watch out for Golde's diamond-encrusted oar.
Or was it golden oar?

And it goes on. And on.

Lol it was both :3

I picture their fight like...a never ending mix of Memento and Inception. So many layers in never the correct order.

Make that another person coming back from the dead

I actually like how Naruto is going now :p
I was getting tired of the boring chapters. It does make sense retrospectively.

CB WASSUP?!

And I agree. I like where Naruto is at lol.

I still want to see what Mayuri does with those Priveron Espada bodies he found in Grantz's lab.

*Turns on the ceiling fan* i lol'ed

It really seemed like for the last couple chapters they've just REALLY wanted Kenny to say something like "YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE HOW STRONG I AM". But good on them they didnt.

Gremmys dead. *drops to knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Though not a bad death scene. I liked the slow fade away. I just really hate how Kubo is doing this. One enemy at a time, always dead at the end of the fight. Soooo very boring and bland.

Also just...wtf. That scene where Kenny is just...staring at a Brain. Because wat.

Yachiru's dead :3 but she wont be. Because Kubo.

And fanservice -.-

arceus03
9th May 2014, 6:20 AM
Well, now that we have full closure on Gremmy's death, we can move on.

I do wonder where Yachiru went. I didn't keep up with what she was last doing.

Enter: 7 chapters of fanservice.

That's the only reason anyone is here anymore.

I don't know the exact physics but I can attempt to give an answer based on my knowledge...
It's probably closer to "vaporisation" rather than "boiling". Boiling implies putting in energy (heating), so that the forces of attraction between the molecules in your blood are being broken, hence they now become a gas. Vaporisation is when you have, say, a puddle of water, and over time the molecules on the surface gain enough energy (due to collisions with other molecules) to break the inter-molecular forces, and become a gas.
In a vacuum, there is absolutely no air pressure, at all. So like how a gas would diffuse in a room, the molecules in blood can probably spread out and turn into a gas much more easily, hence they vaporise.
Though of course, I'm assuming he's referring to blood from an open wound. If he means blood in the veins, I still feel like "air pressure" is the answer.

What, brains? XD

I don't think she "went" anywhere. More like disappeared.
Here's a theory: Isane killed her because Ken-chan killed Unohana. That wouldn't happen, of course. But it could make a dark twist. XD

Ahahahahaha
I actually am curious as to what they did to Bambi. Kill her?

Quite true. :p

Ahh. I seeee.

I refuse to acknowledge Gremmy's death. I refuse I refuse I refuse.

Yachiru's (Death?) is incredibly unsatisfying. Whatever happened, I'm not going to be satisfied no matter what.

It happened. Brains. Accept it.
Nah. Jk. I still cannot fathom the fact that Unohana died.

Probably will be an explanation next chapter. I still want to see more of her Zanpakto. Which was really awesome, btw. Not the concept. I mean, that's basically the same as Komamura. But what Isane commented on her ability, more specifically. Wonder if there's more to that.

Ah. Good luck, young grasshopper.

*Turns on the ceiling fan*

Yeouch. Good luck. Calculus can be a pain. I personally despise vectors with a passion.

Iunno. I'm not a physicist (yet? even that, I don't know).

This was still fun[/spoil]

Ahahahahaha. *splat*

I used to hate math, then I realized decimals actually have a point...
stop me before I go into a barrage of math puns

One day, young... cricket. One day. (rotrum got the grasshopper so you got the cricket)

Ranting about something you love is always fun.
Now, who wants to hear about lambda phage DNA?

Pretty sure i read somewhere that Kenpachi's jagged blade was in a constant state of Shikai, not unlike Ichigo's Zangetsu. I am mad that...

Lots of bankai they've released lately have skimped on the details. The Fullbring Leader (forgot his name but he seemed like a pallet swap of Ichigo), Retsu, and now Kenny. Yeah they look cool but details. Geez.

Lol it was both :3

I picture their fight like...a never ending mix of Memento and Inception. So many layers in never the correct order.

I still want to see what Mayuri does with those Priveron Espada bodies he found in Grantz's lab.

Huh yeah. It was on wiki I believe.

Right? And Yama's... Kubo just sort of squished his whole bankai in one chapter or so, "This is what I can do with mah bankai" then die.
Unohana we didn't even get to know what Minazuki did. I am disappoint.

Aaaah. Golden diamond-encrusted oar.

Division by zero would be a more understandable subject.

XD I wonder if Kubo forgot about those...

CyberBlaziken
11th May 2014, 9:23 PM
Bitterly disappointed with this weeks chapter. Barely any progress. Hoped we'd get something more. Ichigo needs to make an appearance now or else it's just plain old Kubo-shïte.

Pfft. Everyone is back here because we're emotionally attached to this. And that we shouldn't lurk as much as we do. Don't lie, you know you lurk >.>

I like Pokemon (...)
12th May 2014, 12:47 AM
And by that do you mean end early then inexplicably lead into a Shoujo? Because yes.
I should try Soul Eater again.

I bet that's just going to end up as a dropped plot point.

I don't think she "went" anywhere. More like disappeared.
Here's a theory: Isane killed her because Ken-chan killed Unohana. That wouldn't happen, of course. But it could make a dark twist. XD
That it could, that it could.

Nah. Jk. I still cannot fathom the fact that Unohana died.
I forget that, myself.

I used to hate math, then I realized decimals actually have a point...
stop me before I go into a barrage of math puns
Please, do continue. None of what I said was trying to be a pun, I just don't like vectors.

One day, young... cricket. One day. (rotrum got the grasshopper so you got the cricket)
Fitting, since I'm keeping up with the IPL somewhat.

Ranting about something you love is always fun.
Now, who wants to hear about lambda phage DNA?
*Cautiously raises hand*

arceus03
13th May 2014, 4:51 AM
Don't lie, you know you lurk >.>

Shhhhhhh

I forget that, myself.

Please, do continue. None of what I said was trying to be a pun, I just don't like vectors.

Fitting, since I'm keeping up with the IPL somewhat.

*Cautiously raises hand*

Really sad. =(

No thanks. I never really like maths anyway. Except fractions. I'm partial to them.
Here's a piece of advice though: Never miss your math classes, or they'll start adding up.

My friend is full of them. XD Google has a ton of them as well.

IPL whatnow?

Maybe later when I start studying for my exams which I should start now, since it comes next week >.<

Bye.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/079/5/5/Retsu_Unohana_by_SuperNaruSakuFanatic.jpg

Also another one: [Strong language]

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/018/1/d/captain_unohana__demotivational__by_vambra-d5rv26h.jpg

And there's this too

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/142/9/0/demotivational_poster__russia_and_unohana_by_gaara desert6-d50kg91.jpg

Okay, I'll stop.

CyberBlaziken
14th May 2014, 12:01 PM
So let's see..
-Some Girls beat down Kenpachi.
-More senseless Shinigami kills.. Like they haven't died enough.
-Girls get their introduction. Another semi-busty character introducrd. Steirnritter T.
-Only interesting thing was that EXPLOSION. Maybe Yachiru or Ichigo. Latter seems unlikely.

Well then, another week to wait..

Now shall get back to chowing down chili cheese fries and playing FIFA WC 14.

I like Pokemon (...)
14th May 2014, 2:29 PM
Insert fanservice for a few pages...

The little kid is terrifying.

"The Power"? That's really vague... I guess it just means having a lot of physical strength.

Zombie, of course, what else would Z be?

The explosion looks vaguely skull-shaped. I kind of remember a running theme of skulls being associated with Kenpachi (example; during the Ichigo/Kenpachi fight, when they both had their "auras" around them, or during the Unohana/Zaraki fight, with Unohana's bankai) so I want to say that it's Yachiru, especially with her recent "disappearance" and the introduction of 4 female characters.

No thanks. I never really like maths anyway. Except fractions. I'm partial to them.
Here's a piece of advice though: Never miss your math classes, or they'll start adding up.
There we go.

IPL whatnow?
The IPL, the dyslexic variation of my username
The Indian Premier League. It's cricket and pretty enjoyable Though this year hasn't been very great...

IPL whatnow?
Maybe later when I start studying for my exams which I should start now, since it comes next week >.<[/QUOTE]
Yeah, mine are from 6th June t 27th June... a fun month. 13 exams. Yay.

Now shall get back to chowing down chili cheese fries and playing FIFA WC 14.
Lucky sod.

kusari
15th May 2014, 1:04 AM
The explosion looks vaguely skull-shaped. I kind of remember a running theme of skulls being associated with Kenpachi (example; during the Ichigo/Kenpachi fight, when they both had their "auras" around them, or during the Unohana/Zaraki fight, with Unohana's bankai) so I want to say that it's Yachiru, especially with her recent "disappearance" and the introduction of 4 female characters.
My favorite of the running theorie is that LIGHT is Ganju and the Fullbring Crew. The flash is them breaking through the Shakonmaku with Kukaku's cannon. Makes a sliver of sense because there's four in the Ganju Crew and four in the **** Squad.

I don't think it is/don't want it to be Ichigo. Too early. Still gotta let Ikkaku, Yumichika, Shuhei (w/ bankai), Mashiro, the rest of the Vizards, The Ganju Crew, Ukitake, Bya-kun, Shunsui, Urahara, Yoruichi, The Royal Guard, and our glorious Aizen-sama left to fight.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

MY GIGI IS BACK AND SHE'S THE BEST OF EM ALL! LOOK AT THAT PAGE WHERE SHE'S TELLING THEM ALL TO SUICIDE! LOOK AT HOW ****ING ADORABLE SHE IS! AND SHE'S THE NEW LEADER OF THE **** SQUAD! AND SHE'S (PROBABLY) GOT A PET ZOMBIE BAMBI!

*ahem* Sorry about that. I was excited. So I liked this chapter, obviously. Lili is fuggin' creepy. Meni seems boring. Candy-chan is cool if a bit bland. Already given most of my thoughts on Gigi. Though I would like to add that she's basically a more brutal version of Tsukishima who she is totally going to fight.

So yeah. That's it really. Hi guys.

arceus03
15th May 2014, 5:09 AM
I am beginning to think that Kenpachi will always end up with a torn shirt after every single battle. Didn't that already happen with Yammy before?

More shinigami slaughter.

"The Thunderbolt" that's.... original. I have no other comment.

And the Glutton. She's cute. :3

There's a zombie on your lawn. Ohh yeah. I wonder what she did to Bambi too.

Enter: Unohana
I wish

Insert fanservice for a few pages...

The IPL, the dyslexic variation of my username
The Indian Premier League. It's cricket and pretty enjoyable Though this year hasn't been very great...

Yeah, mine are from 6th June t 27th June... a fun month. 13 exams. Yay.

Indeed.

No, that's totally Unohana.

Uhh yeah
Ah. You know I mean the insect, don't you?

Haha. Good luck, have fun.

Zameric
17th May 2014, 9:29 AM
It was interesting to see the abilities of Bambietta's "friends".
Candice and Meninas were a bit bland, but I kind of like that.
With all the weird abilities and powers we've seen, it's nice to see some more basic abilities.
And then Kubo has to throw in Liltotto and Giselle's abilities...
Liltotto's "Glutton" ability disturbs me, and reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist.
I bet there will be some fan art of Liltotto and Gluttony being best buds and eating people together. >.>
Giselle's "Zombie" ability is also a bit disturbing, and quite cliche.
But I guess I'm not surprised that at least one of the Quinzi had a "zombie" ability.

Also, the ending to the chapter really annoyed me!
Freaking Kubo and his god-dang cliffhangers.

And it goes on. And on.
I am SO very glad that a battle like that never actually happened.
Although, Tsukishima vs. Aizen could still be a thing.
I think Kubo loves to throw wrenches like that into his plot.

Cell
18th May 2014, 2:31 PM
Cell sneaks in after a long disappearance, important missions and all those things.

... Ehem, yes, hello everyone. I'm still reading Bleach, I'm still pretty much disappointed with it (as I am with Naruto, though slightly less)...
And that's about it, decided to pop in since it's been about.. 9 months?

How are all of you doing, actually?

Void Ventus
18th May 2014, 4:18 PM
Yeah, I like Bleach. I use it everytime I was my clothes

I need to go back to Bleach. Last chapter I stopped at, Renji passed the Zanpakuto test thing, but Ichigo didn't.

CyberBlaziken
21st May 2014, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I like Bleach. I use it everytime I was my clothes

I need to go back to Bleach. Last chapter I stopped at, Renji passed the Zanpakuto test thing, but Ichigo didn't.

You missed something very important. Vitally important.. Go check out the first page

Well now, decent activity here.

And Praise the Lord for Tite has delivered the Holy one onto us. May he live long and prosper.
Not anything noteworthy to talk about, besides the ending. Fanservice indeed.

I like Pokemon (...)
21st May 2014, 2:38 PM
I quite liked seeing Shinji again. He's cool.

And with that much build up... Yup, Ichigo's here.

That's it really?

My favorite of the running theorie is that LIGHT is Ganju and the Fullbring Crew. The flash is them breaking through the Shakonmaku with Kukaku's cannon. Makes a sliver of sense because there's four in the Ganju Crew and four in the **** Squad.

I don't think it is/don't want it to be Ichigo. Too early. Still gotta let Ikkaku, Yumichika, Shuhei (w/ bankai), Mashiro, the rest of the Vizards, The Ganju Crew, Ukitake, Bya-kun, Shunsui, Urahara, Yoruichi, The Royal Guard, and our glorious Aizen-sama left to fight.
Oh damn that would've been awesome.
We said the same thing during the Aizen war...

I am beginning to think that Kenpachi will always end up with a torn shirt after every single battle. Didn't that already happen with Yammy before?
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised...

Kubo should spend a few months after Bleach ends, doing "what-if" fights.

Cell sneaks in after a long disappearance, important missions and all those things.

... Ehem, yes, hello everyone. I'm still reading Bleach, I'm still pretty much disappointed with it (as I am with Naruto, though slightly less)...

Sup

And Praise the Lord for Tite has delivered the Holy one onto us. May he live long and prosper.
Not anything noteworthy to talk about, besides the ending. Fanservice indeed.
All praise.

arceus03
22nd May 2014, 8:47 AM
Also, the ending to the chapter really annoyed me!
Freaking Kubo and his god-dang cliffhangers.

What doesn't annoy you? :p

PLOT TWIST!
No wait not a plot twist just another ability.
*stabs Momo*

Ohai.
I've kept your flower pot clean for you to hide. See, I even fertilized the flowers.

Doing fine? Cookies
Yourself?

I quite liked seeing Shinji again. He's cool.

And with that much build up... Yup, Ichigo's here.

That's it really?

That's it really.
Enter: 7 chapters of Ichigo fights

Was hoping for Unohana T_T

Oh damn that would've been awesome.
We said the same thing during the Aizen war...

Basically every other main fights in any arcs ever.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised...

Fanservice

Unohana vs Yamamoto please

All praise.

Nawwwwww D:

Zameric
24th May 2014, 7:47 PM
As long as the fights are canon, I would love to see random match ups like that.
The anime kind of did something like that with the Reigai arc.
It would be a good opportunity to see the abilities and powers of some characters that did not get much spotlight in the show...coughSasakibecough
Kubo could even draw them based on fan suggestions.

Why did Kubo have to butcher Momo's hair? D:
Now she looks like Hanataro to me...
He butchered Rangiku's hair too. Why Kubo, why? :/

I quite liked Ichigo's entrance.
Kubo made it dramatic with some sprinkles of humor as well.
Also, his conversation with Kenpachi was great!
"Never thought I'd be saying this to you, but I'm here to save you." [/paraphrase]
Also, dat paisley-esque pattern

I like Pokemon (...)
28th May 2014, 2:20 PM
Fighting, yay~

To be honest, I can't really make out what's going on all of the time. I hope it does get animated at some point or another.

I don't know why it took me so long to realise but Candice reminds me of Panty from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (which I haven't yet seen though I swear I will).

Body shot of Ichigo in his full outfit.

Insert Juha Bach who's going to stand there for the next few months and not actually do anything.

As long as the fights are canon, I would love to see random match ups like that.
The anime kind of did something like that with the Reigai arc.
It would be a good opportunity to see the abilities and powers of some characters that did not get much spotlight in the show...coughSasakibecough
Kubo could even draw them based on fan suggestions.
What do you mean by "as long as the fights are canon"?

arceus03
28th May 2014, 3:06 PM
Wow.

That was... a pretty boring chapter. Eventful, but boring.
Oh well. At least to me. I was hoping for Bazz-B vs Shinji first. Buuuut whatever.

How come they don't even know how the first person on their list of war potential looks like? >.>
Aaaaand.. Love bows. These four girls actually made me watch some SailorMoon videos on YouTube. <.<

I thought she was going Vollstandig for a moment there.

"YOU GOT MY HAIR COVERED IN DUST IMA KILLING YOU" Pretty valid reason to get hyped up. XD Glad to see that in there.

Aaaand. Askin Nakk Le Vaar I swear, I remember that name because it sounds so funny Wasn't he fighting Mayuri the last time we saw him?

To be honest, I can't really make out what's going on all of the time. I hope it does get animated at some point or another.

Insert Juha Bach who's going to stand there for the next few months and not actually do anything.

I do hope the anime would get revived. UNOHANAAAAA I think the fights would actually look cool animated (duh). With lots of blue lights, of course.

XD That actually made me laugh. rofl, if you will, since I was reading that while lying down

I like Pokemon (...)
4th June 2014, 12:34 PM
Idk I was pretty bored by that chapter Though my internet suddenly becoming slow might have caused that
We get to see Getsuga Tenshou again, and the new "Getsuga Juujishou". Yay.

I do hope the anime would get revived. UNOHANAAAAA I think the fights would actually look cool animated (duh). With lots of blue lights, of course.

XD That actually made me laugh. rofl, if you will, since I was reading that while lying down

Pffft of course.

CyberBlaziken
4th June 2014, 5:50 PM
Is that.. A NEW TECHNIQUE? :O
Well now, this is getting interesting. And of course, Getsuga Tenshou remains. Never had a problem with it though.
It was a bit boring. The chit chat among the girls is pointless.
I read on mangareader, the Grimmjow slide in the beginning was such a buzz kill ;.;

arceus03
6th June 2014, 11:06 PM
I sort of love ZombieGirl's arrow. It has a skullhead with X eyes for the point. Lovely.

ThunderboltGirl getting smacked in the face 3 times. Priceless. XD
Aaaand she went Vollstandig. Well that's one.

Aaaah Getsuga Tensho is back. Oh well.

Electric eyes woooo. Candice used Thunder!

That's it?

I like Pokemon (...)
11th June 2014, 12:20 PM
And there goes another arm!

And now there are 8 people who are going to try and fight Ichigo? Who wants to bet that Juha Bach will kill them all anyway.

And... that's it really.

arceus03
12th June 2014, 5:30 AM
And there goes another arm!

And now there are 8 people who are going to try and fight Ichigo? Who wants to bet that Juha Bach will kill them all anyway.

His arm fetish is back. *shiny eyes*

Looks like he didn't sit on the rooftop for 7 chapters after all. Ah well.

"Idiot, dodge it"
Why would you attack in the first place if you want her to dodge it -_- Ichigo's logic.

That whole scene with Gigi and Candice...

"Blissey used Softboiled!"

"Jolteon's HP was recovered."

That was what on my mind.

Aaaaand. Boom. Bazz-B, you're an idiot >_> Why would you shoot your own comrades?
But the fact he's there meaning he either left or defeated Shinji. I hope he left. Would have been awesome to see Shinji in a fight again. Either way he was on Vollstandig so idk if that means anything?

I love Gigi's expression. Throughout the whole chapter. I think she might be my new favorite Sternritter.

I like Pokemon (...)
18th June 2014, 12:53 PM
What a surprise, Juha Bach is using Ichigo to get to the Soul King. At least we'll finally be able to see him now.

And then some fighting, and some of the commonly seen Shinigami are back.

Getting pretty boring

Looks like he didn't sit on the rooftop for 7 chapters after all. Ah well.
Oh, just wait.

PKMN Trainer Rex
20th June 2014, 10:30 AM
Good news everyone! I made it through the drama and other bulls*it in my life and graduated from College! Hopefully I'm sticking around a bit longer than my other "comebacks." Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahh!!!

Edit: How rude of me, how have all of you been?

My thoughts about the recent chapters of Bleach:
Huh, well ain't that convenient?

arceus03
21st June 2014, 6:44 AM
And then some fighting, and some of the commonly seen Shinigami are back.

Getting pretty boring

Oh, just wait.

Wait what why does Juha Bach target the Soul King again?
This is Aizen all over. Just from a different point of view

I actually Googled 6000 seconds too lazy to do the math and it's around 1.6 hours.
Why must it be 6000 seconds?

Mhm. See one, see them all. Idk.
I want to see Unohana fighting them T_T

But he's already moving.

Good news everyone! I made it through the drama and other bulls*it in my life and graduated from College! Hopefully I'm sticking around a bit longer than my other "comebacks." Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahh!!!

My thoughts about the recent chapters of Bleach:
Huh, well ain't that convenient?

Wooooooo. Congratulations. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8) *gives you chocolate chip cookies*
I saw that link when I was stalking viewing ILPy's FB, I think. Been looking for the same length of video in the Japanese version but couldn't find one.

Me? Stuck with summer classes and... Java. But it's fun. Plus I get to ride a horse once a week :D

Mhm?

CyberBlaziken
25th June 2014, 11:54 AM
A bit boring.
This feels like Naruto.. When Sasuke was leaving for Orochimaru and Naruto just went after him. The way he blocked the arrows, is that another texhnique or just a pointless slash? Inoue's dress.. Didn't think she'd wear something like that :p[

I like Pokemon (...)
25th June 2014, 12:30 PM
"We should deal with them quickly - let's just power up now." Wow, I'm surprised Kubo actually did that.

And of course, Ichigo vs Ishida. I kind of feel like Kubo had something like that planned at some point or another. I'm hoping there'll be more of that later.

*Facepalm* so Chad and Orihime just... show up at this time. Yay. And Orihime's new outfit is just silly now.

Felt short.

Aww hell yeah! That's awesome!!

I'm alright - almost done with my exams. With 11 done, there's only 2 left to go... and god they're going to be the worst of them all. The ones that actually decide which uni I'm going to end up at. fml

I actually Googled 6000 seconds too lazy to do the math and it's around 1.6 hours.
Why must it be 6000 seconds?
6000 seconds is 100 minutes, if that seems a bit clearer? Though to be honest, any distance or time used in a fictional setting has to be at least somewhat arbitrary.

Wooooooo. Congratulations. *gives you chocolate chip cookies*
I saw that link when I was stalking viewing ILPy's FB, I think. Been looking for the same length of video in the Japanese version but couldn't find one.
I remember someone linking that to me but... I don't remember who or why.

arceus03
4th July 2014, 6:25 AM
And of course, Ichigo vs Ishida. I kind of feel like Kubo had something like that planned at some point or another. I'm hoping there'll be more of that later.

*Facepalm* so Chad and Orihime just... show up at this time. Yay. And Orihime's new outfit is just silly now.

6000 seconds is 100 minutes, if that seems a bit clearer? Though to be honest, any distance or time used in a fictional setting has to be at least somewhat arbitrary.

I remember someone linking that to me but... I don't remember who or why.

Maybe. Or maybe not. I have a feeling Ishida is just tagging along for now with Juha just kind of "to see" what he is doing. I don't really think Ishida is the sort of person who wants to kill a Soul King or take over the world.

That's fanservice. That just is.

Huh. Didn't think that way before. XD I just Googled it.
Mhm. 300 km bankai anyone?

Something regarding you and Oxford maybe?

So new chapter. Nothing much really happened though. Was hoping for the fights to start buuuuuuut eh. Probably will next chapter. Bazz-B and Renji were funny though. XD "You're a nice guy!"

And that's it?

I like Pokemon (...)
4th July 2014, 4:16 PM
Finally someone replied, I was waiting for that
Seems like we're back to the original style of comedy and art, with Chad and Orihime coming back.

Chad is awesome, I've missed him.

Yay Urahara! Though nowadays he feels more like a "oh yeah I'm just gonna make you a portal that sends you places klkl"

Oh man Bazz B and Renji are just /too funny/.

I'm interested to see what ******** Juha Bach is going to pull, in order to not just die in the spirit palace.

Maybe. Or maybe not. I have a feeling Ishida is just tagging along for now with Juha just kind of "to see" what he is doing. I don't really think Ishida is the sort of person who wants to kill a Soul King or take over the world.

Something regarding you and Oxford maybe?

Yeah I agree, I just mean that Ishida vs Ichigo was probably going to happen in some way or another - and I have no doubt that Ishida will help Ichigo to defeat Juha Bach.

Ah, it was probably either when I got an interview from Cambridge, or got the offer. idk

arceus03
9th July 2014, 1:55 PM
Here's hoping that the Royal Guards get 5 chapters of fight each. At least.

Knowing Kubo, though, and seeing what happened during Aizen war, I might be putting my hopes up too high.

But then again, it's the final arc supposedly. So who knows. I wanna know what Senshumaru was capable of. I love women with spider appendages

And the zombie girl is a guy? Now I wanna see kusari's reaction to this XD
Seems like she zombified Bambi too.

Aaaad that's it...? How's everyone's summer ?
anticipating ILPy to come in and comment on the chapter in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

I like Pokemon (...)
9th July 2014, 8:20 PM
I kind of wish that Kubo would just have a few, heavy, dense chapters focusing on either the Soul Palace, or on Soul Society, and not split the chapter up.

"Looking at a rotten gravestone doesn't make me feel the slightest emotion." ~Mangareader
"Having gazed upon a decrepit gravestone, have you felt some miniscule fraction of emotion?" ~Mangastream

I think Mangastream needs to cut down on the flowery language a bit.

Hahaha I like Yumichika. He's spot on with her powers, and "you're really a boy, aren't you?" made me laugh so much.

Oh it's that girl. I'm terrible at remembering who she is.

Here's hoping that the Royal Guards get 5 chapters of fight each. At least.

Knowing Kubo, though, and seeing what happened during Aizen war, I might be putting my hopes up too high.

Aaaad that's it...? How's everyone's summer ?
anticipating ILPy to come in and comment on the chapter in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

I think you might get lots of fight but they won't be... satisfying. Kenpachi's fight dragged on, and could easily have been condensed a lot more. I think that same is going to happen here.

Summer's alright, I'm kind of just waiting for Ramadhan to end now though haha. You?

Golde
10th July 2014, 7:45 PM
Gah its been forever and I'm so far behind!

Alright, zombie girl heals. Using other bodies. Pretty decently OP.

Why is it that the Quincies keep killing Quincies? Seriously? Are we sure the shinigami are even the enemy? :p and Bazz-B is Yu Yu Hakusho. Nice.

Alright, Quincy Girls are resilliant. Good. 8 against Ichigo, Ichigo probably wins.

6000 seconds? Weird.

Alright! Old mans got a gun xD

Lol Renji almost beheading Ichi-chan

And the gang is back! But if I remember Ikkakus bankai was destroyed so...idk

BAZZ-B GOT A CROSSBOW WOOO

Uryu whyyyyy

WHY ARE CHAD AND THE PRINCESS HERE? And why do he breasts seem even larger? -.- like...the fan service lately. Ugh.

Nice, the farewell will be forever. Uryuus not a bad guy, I know that. So let's beat hi!m up and drag him back. Also lol Chad yes. Throw him. Throw him hard.

CHICKEN HEAD, BAWK BAWK BAWK.

Awe. I like the almost bromance that just happened. YOURE SUCH A NICE GUY

Kinpika. I like it.

Bamby is a guy. Who smells like semen. OK.

I guess that's all I missed then lol

kusari
10th July 2014, 9:46 PM
And the zombie girl is a guy? Now I wanna see kusari's reaction to this XD
Seems like she zombified Bambi too.
Gaze into the spoiler...

Kirinji and his use of that water as a weapon are cool. Really good use of "healers are the best killers".

Kinpikachu. That's the joke there.

Gigi. My dear, sweet Gigi.

I don't hate it. Not super into it but there are worse things that could've happened. Or maybe Yumichika was just calling her a ****. So yeah. There's your reaction, Arc.

I like Pokemon (...)
11th July 2014, 12:46 AM
Bazz-B is Yu Yu Hakusho. Nice.

Nice, the farewell will be forever. Uryuus not a bad guy, I know that. So let's beat hi!m up and drag him back. Also lol Chad yes. Throw him. Throw him hard.

Awe. I like the almost bromance that just happened. YOURE SUCH A NICE GUY

Good to see you back, Ed.
Howwhatnow?

Throw him to the ROCK.

Omg that was hilarious hahaha

I don't hate it. Not super into it but there are worse things that could've happened. Or maybe Yumichika was just calling her a ****. So yeah. There's your reaction, Arc.
Welcome back, Kusa.

I was expecting hoping? for something more dramatic.

kusari
11th July 2014, 4:48 AM
Welcome back, Kusa.

I was expecting hoping? for something more dramatic.
Good to be here.

Well, ya gotta consider that I read the chapter yesterday morning and have had a bit of time to marinate on it. That said, when I initially read I had a much bigger reaction. I guess I can try to capture the essence of that moment. *throat clearing sounds*

What? No, like seriously. WHAT. THE. ****. DID. KUBO. JUST. DO? I refuse to believe this. It's just shitty translators not getting it right. Gigi, muh ****ing based tights-with-boots, adorable af, Bambi-enslaving Gigi is not a dude.

Not a ****ing chance. Don't you **** me like this Kubo. I've stuck with you with all the asspulls and disarmings and other ****. Then we get to the final arc and get awesome everything going on. People are dying, and bankais are getting flung and it's awesome. Then we get cool characters like Bambi and Bazz-B and Mask De Masculine and I'm happy.

Then Gigi comes in and snarks on Bambi a little bit. She barely does anything and I love her already. Many chapter later she reappears with and AMAZING power that, despite being super creepy, is very enticing and somehow cute and I'm ecstatic. But then this happens. You could just be messing with me. But that ain't cool. You made me, for the first time ever, consider waifus and now you're trying to tell we that I actually have a husbando instead of a kyut waifu?

Got to hell, Kubo. Go die, Shonen Jump. Manga dropped.

I like Pokemon (...)
15th July 2014, 6:46 PM
Early manga~

A decent amount of dialogue and explanation made this chapter feel a bit denser. I was at the end of Urahara's section when I thought "oh, we're only halfway through?"

Little bit disappointed by how convenient the cannon seems to be. It would be nice if that was mentioned before, when it was being built.

You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

I guess if they only have one use, it means that Rukia and Renji won't be joining them after?

Pffft a bit of pervy comedy, as expected with Orihime and now Yoruichi too.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand enter Mayuri. Yay.

Good to be here.

Well, ya gotta consider that I read the chapter yesterday morning and have had a bit of time to marinate on it. That said, when I initially read I had a much bigger reaction. I guess I can try to capture the essence of that moment. *throat clearing sounds*

What? No, like seriously. WHAT. THE. ****. DID. KUBO. JUST. DO? I refuse to believe this. It's just shitty translators not getting it right. Gigi, muh ****ing based tights-with-boots, adorable af, Bambi-enslaving Gigi is not a dude.

Not a ****ing chance. Don't you **** me like this Kubo. I've stuck with you with all the asspulls and disarmings and other ****. Then we get to the final arc and get awesome everything going on. People are dying, and bankais are getting flung and it's awesome. Then we get cool characters like Bambi and Bazz-B and Mask De Masculine and I'm happy.

Then Gigi comes in and snarks on Bambi a little bit. She barely does anything and I love her already. Many chapter later she reappears with and AMAZING power that, despite being super creepy, is very enticing and somehow cute and I'm ecstatic. But then this happens. You could just be messing with me. But that ain't cool. You made me, for the first time ever, consider waifus and now you're trying to tell we that I actually have a husbando instead of a kyut waifu?

Got to hell, Kubo. Go die, Shonen Jump. Manga dropped.

Was not disappointed 10/10 would XD again

arceus03
20th July 2014, 8:14 AM
I kind of wish that Kubo would just have a few, heavy, dense chapters focusing on either the Soul Palace, or on Soul Society, and not split the chapter up.

Oh it's that girl. I'm terrible at remembering who she is.

I think you might get lots of fight but they won't be... satisfying. Kenpachi's fight dragged on, and could easily have been condensed a lot more. I think that same is going to happen here.

Summer's alright, I'm kind of just waiting for Ramadhan to end now though haha. You?

Whichever one. As long as we get a lot of fights. :p Dense chapters would be good too though. Whenever he splits them up, I just forget what happened on the other end and when he goes back, I'd be like "wait what happened last time again?"

Bomb girl. Dead Quincy should stay dead. Get off already >.>
Now, if a zombie Unohana returns...

Mhm

I guess I got too much free time... and not. XD Taking summer classes and doing all sort of stuff mostly sleeping
I have a bunch of books I wanted to read but I spend most times sleeping >.>

Gah its been forever and I'm so far behind!

Bamby is a guy. Who smells like semen. OK.

I guess that's all I missed then lol

Hai Ed :D

BAWK

Not Bamby. Giselle. XD Bamby is the zombie. that rhymed

Yup, not that much.

Gaze into the spoiler...

Kirinji and his use of that water as a weapon are cool. Really good use of "healers are the best killers".

Kinpikachu. That's the joke there.

Gigi. My dear, sweet Gigi.

That was... mild.
Kinpikachu. Awesome. XD

Good to be here.

Now that's more like you :p

Early manga~

[spoil]
Little bit disappointed by how convenient the cannon seems to be. It would be nice if that was mentioned before, when it was being built.

I guess if they only have one use, it means that Rukia and Renji won't be joining them after?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand enter Mayuri. Yay.

One word: arsepull
Well that's Kubo for you :p

Probably. They'd go along the lines of "we'll protect Soul Society, you go get Uryuu / save the Soul King" or something along the lines.
Plus the whole bunch of Quincys are at the SS anyway. Ichigo's there to fight Juha, Chad and Orihime to knock some sense into Uryuu and maybe tag-team against Hashwalthorhoweveryouspellhisname and that's about it. Methinks.

I actually want to see his bankai again. Huge caterpillar baby O.o He might even have modified it some more

I like Pokemon (...)
24th July 2014, 12:46 AM
Aaaaah Mayuri. You remind me a bit of Da.C haha

"Peon" hehehe

Huh, Arrancar, I was not expecting them.

Whichever one. As long as we get a lot of fights. :p Dense chapters would be good too though. Whenever he splits them up, I just forget what happened on the other end and when he goes back, I'd be like "wait what happened last time again?"
That happens to me FAR too often to me anyway XD

arceus03
24th July 2014, 6:24 AM
Aaaaah Mayuri. You remind me a bit of Da.C haha

"Peon" hehehe

Huh, Arrancar, I was not expecting them.

That happens to me FAR too often to me anyway XD

Now that you mention it, yeah. There's a striking resemblance. XD

Peon what?

Pretty short chapter this week. Or so it felt.

Huh. Since when does Mayuri care about the rest of Gotei 13? He turned his own subordinates into bombs back when they were trying to catch Orihime and Ishida.

Aaaand Arrancars. I somehow don't think those are the original ones. Didn't Luppi get blasted by Grimmjow's cero back then?
Seems more like he got their remains and reconstructed their bodies and programmed them to fight. That seemed more Mayuri-like to me.
So, zombies vs zombies. Eh. Idk.

Oooh, zombies. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts). What's in your head?

You said to me twice :P
You're me, after all. :p

CyberBlaziken
30th July 2014, 2:06 PM
Loved the chapter. Finally some life back into the story. Seeing Mayuri getting a bit sentimental. That's new. I like it.
No complaints really, it's just the ending.. The freaking ending. I did not see that coming. Why him ;.;

Why can't Zombie Quincy die already. Haaaate this b*tch. Bamby freaks me out so much. Die already. Die, die, DIE.

I like Pokemon (...)
30th July 2014, 11:25 PM
Nice colour pages. I would have chosen something other than the revived Arrancar though.

Ah sadistic Mayuri. Nice.

And now we see what was inside that hidden thingy place. Bit of a letdown I guess, but at least he resolved it.

Uh-Oh, Hitsugaya. I don't think Mayuri's allowed to destroy this one so...

Peon what?

Huh. Since when does Mayuri care about the rest of Gotei 13? He turned his own subordinates into bombs back when they were trying to catch Orihime and Ishida.

You said to me twice :P

Peon was used in the translation I read; in place of anything along the lines of "you simpletons".

He doesn't, I figured it was sarcastic. Maybe he was told off for his past behaviour and will get punished if he does it again. Plus it's an excuse to play with more toys.

I had typed it properly first but then I second guessed myself on skim reading and didn't realise I was adding it in unnecessarily.

arceus03
31st July 2014, 6:28 AM
Uh-Oh, Hitsugaya. I don't think Mayuri's allowed to destroy this one so...

Peon was used in the translation I read; in place of anything along the lines of "you simpletons".

He doesn't, I figured it was sarcastic. Maybe he was told off for his past behaviour and will get punished if he does it again. Plus it's an excuse to play with more toys.

I had typed it properly first but then I second guessed myself on skim reading and didn't realise I was adding it in unnecessarily.

one week later...
Eid Mubarak btw. :P

Eh, seeing on what he said about the 11th Squad member, I think he would readily do the same to Hitsugaya. I think he said that it would be troublesome was because he was referring to Hitsugaya's powers.

Ah.

Doesn't seem to be sarcasm, in retrospect of this week's chapter. More like, melancholic. Idk. XD

Did Hitsugaya die? Last time, we saw him fall only. But he does have that zombie color like Bamby, not normal color like other zombified shinigami. Hmm..
God I hope Unohana wasn't turned into a zombie. >.>

Yeah suuuuure

Zameric
1st August 2014, 8:25 AM
I quite enjoyed these chapters.
Liltotto's ability may be a bit disturbing, but Giselle is fairly psychotic, which scares me.
Although I do find her ability to be hilarious in a campy sort of way.
It's figures Kubo would incorporate a variation of Nazi Zombie trope.

Of course, Mayuri makes a flashy entrance and proclaims greatness over all others.
I think Mayuri might be a Pokémon fan. :p
Those spherically devices he used to counter Bambietta ability look so much like Poké Balls!

And then an amazing twist at the end of chapter 590 that I really did not expect, Zombie Arrancar!
I'm glad that Kubo tied back into that short scene from way back when.
Especially since he apparently is going to bring back some of the Furblingers, to battle later in the arc.
And I love that the Zombie Arrancar have kept their personalities, it makes them so much more entertaining!
It also appears that Mayuri has augments their fighting capabilities somewhat.
I doubt Charlotte Chuhlhourne could have curb-stomped Bambietta so easily back when he was alive.

And now Kubo is starting to throw in some of his OP ridiculousness by having Histugaya as one of Giselle's zombie soldiers.
There was really nothing to show that she had any contact with Hitsugaya after his fight.
It's another one of his ***-pulls...

It is funny how pissy Giselle gets whenever someone tries to insinuate she's a man.

The Last Jedi
4th August 2014, 4:56 AM
back with a vengeance hahaha, jk its been to long since ive been here, cant really leave. anybody talked Golde? havent seen him around as much, going to ask about refilling the squad positions and such, also regarding the mangA im not a fan of the whole crew of female and the possible one male quincies, although their powers do scare like the zombie power, but im sure the crazy clown captain as i call him can take out captain hitsugaya

got bored and decided i need to step up my profile status

Arrancar form
Arrancar Name (Spanish): Tierra Escura (dark sand)

Aspect of Death: Torn to Shred

Mask Form/Location: His mask manifests itself from the sand armor on his face, it surround his face and forms four 6 inch large horns bent slightly down reaching near his forehead and pointing out.

Hollow Hole Location: A 4 inch diameter hole where the belly button should be

Cero Colour/Firing Location: it’s a bright orange colored shot from a beam created by his four points on his horns.

Physical Appearance: his body turns all white and his shirt disappears into a whit strong vest protecting him, his shorts become torn and look all sorts of raggedy. Horns sprout from all over his arms and legs pointing up and sharp as can be, His shoes disappear leaving only his white feet revealed; he is protected by armor of sand so as to feel little pain.
Arrancar clothes: His upper body clothes disappear as it is now replaced with a sturdy white horned vest, his pants are now ripped and tattered shorts as black as his hair hanging out his mask.

Personality: This creature only knows to cut down anything and anyone in its path; although powerful he is not bright in telling friend from foe. He never backs down and takes any challenge head on no matter the numbers; he has no care for others or for their wellbeing. He is not evil in a sense as he is only interested in killing, his claws can shred through almost anything but what he has in strength he lacks in speed.

Resurrección Details:

-Name: Tierra Distorsion (distorted sand)

-Release Command: Tierra Salir (sand Release)

-Zanpakutou Base: “sword hilt”

-Physical Appearance: His whole body turns all white and has 10 inch spikes around his arms and shoulders; a white sturdy vest surrounds his chest stretching to his abdomen with a tail a sharp as steel. His hands have sharp nails at the end hard enough to pierce anything, the hand themselves have two 5 inch spikes growing on the back of them. His pants turn to shredded shorts and his legs are covered in 10 inch spikes as well, his feet are now white and appear to look like long stretched talons.

-Release Details/Abilities: A giant cocoon of sand engulfs him encasing him in an indestructible form; he begins to morph and expand the walls around as his true form beings to appear. The cocoon breaks and scatters the pieces as sharp as the hardest steel, the shards are deadly to anyone they come in contact with.

-Special Abilities (unique to you as an Arrancar): In this state not only does he have the power to manipulate and control sand, he also has the ability to disappear into sand and turn himself into a giant sand snake of destruction.

Fullbring form
Fullbring Name: Feather Flash

Item: Feather

Activation description: I toss the feather into the sky and it turns into a rain of feathers that falls down surrounding me.

Ability Details: As soon as the feathers clear 4 6ft wings have sprouted from my back and are so sharp that it rivals that of adamantium, the wings increase speed tenfold as well as grant the ability to fly and be used as a shield from most attack; they can be used to slice and dice whatever they come in contact with.

I like Pokemon (...)
6th August 2014, 9:18 PM
one week later...
Eid Mubarak btw. :P
Eid Mubarak to you too! Wow so late

Doesn't seem to be sarcasm, in retrospect of this week's chapter. More like, melancholic. Idk. XD
Okay, maybe not sarcasm... But it felt more like a non-literal statement. He's not the kind of person to ACTUALLY care, more like "urgh I was told that I'm not allowed to anymore so... How about this instead! Now I'm not technically doing anything bad, right~?"

Of course, Mayuri makes a flashy entrance and proclaims greatness over all others.
I think Mayuri might be a Pokémon. :p
Those spherically devices he used to counter Bambietta ability look so much like Poké Balls!

A... Pokemon? What?

back with a vengeance hahaha, jk its been to long since ive been here, cant really leave. anybody talked Golde? havent seen him around as much, going to ask about refilling the squad positions and such
Welcome back! Golde will turn up now and then, there's no real rush to fill in Squad positions since their main use is for fanfics and stuff and we haven't done that in a long time.
I'll read your profiles another time, if you remind me - I'm kind tired right now XD

arceus03
8th August 2014, 2:19 AM
Eid Mubarak to you too! Wow so late

Okay, maybe not sarcasm... But it felt more like a non-literal statement. He's not the kind of person to ACTUALLY care, more like "urgh I was told that I'm not allowed to anymore so... How about this instead! Now I'm not technically doing anything bad, right~?"

I'll read your profiles another time, if you remind me - I'm kind tired right now XD

Considering you only reply once per week, that's not too bad :P

I guess. Hahaha.

Figures. You left out "of" in your last sentence. :p

Iiiiiim gonna swing from the chandelieeeeeeer

Yeah, random moment. XD Nothing much happened in the chapter, I guess? At least we got the confirmation that Hitsugaya is really dead now, huh. Not like Kubo to kill a character off-screen, but eh.

Looking forward to Mayuri's new "medicine". More drugs :3
Maybe something that can bring Hitsugaya back from the dead. I hope not.

Kinda sad Yumichika got knocked out of action. Seeing Ruriiro Kujaku again would've been nice. Wonder if he's got a bankai now.

Not that interested with Ikkaku though

Zameric
8th August 2014, 7:31 AM
A... Pokemon? What?
A Pokémon fan, sorry.

I'm a bit conflicted about this chapter.
The action in the chapter looked good and was entertaining.
But it just totally frustrates me that Captain Hitsugaya is one of Giselle's zombies.
Kubo gave NO explanation for how Hitsugaya became a her zombie.
It just happened, off screen, with no kind of hint or foreshadowing.

There is a new arm to add to Kubo's collection. :p

arceus03
9th August 2014, 2:14 AM
A Pokémon fan, sorry.

Kubo gave NO explanation for how Hitsugaya became a her zombie.
It just happened, off screen, with no kind of hint or foreshadowing.

I tried to find a picture of a fan with a Pokemon, but I couldn't find any :p

No need to :P I guess he kind of lampshaded (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LampshadeHanging) it when Hitsugaya fell down after his battle with Cang Du. Still. My hunch is that one of Mayuri's medicines would eventually cure him... sort of? Idk, Bleach logic fails me now. Weren't dead souls supposed to return to the soul cycle and begin a new life? >.>

Aaaah. Good eyes. I didn't notice that at first and wondered whose arm you were talking about XD

I like Pokemon (...)
20th August 2014, 11:08 PM
Yo I got my results back from A-levels; got an A in Chemistry (6 marks from an A* sobs), and A*s in Further Maths and Physics, in addition to the Maths I got last year. I got into Imperial College London to study MSc in Mathematics (third best in the country, after Cambridge and Oxford) and failed to get into Cambridge - the entry paper I sat was too hard; where I needed 2 A's, I got a C and a B. Stupidly happy that I got into Imperial though.

I quite liked how action-packed that chapter felt. I'm a bit confused but I may reread and take a look at another translation to understand it properly.

Because it's been 2 weeks, I reread the last chapter - and I was a little bit annoyed that this new chapter "wasted" 2 pages by repeating the dialogue from the end of the previous one... before I realised why it was 8O good job Kubo.

Considering you only reply once per week, that's not too bad :P
Haha yeah!

Awesome.

The Last Jedi
22nd August 2014, 7:04 AM
Waited for that chapter and it let me down :(

I dislike the repetition in the chapter as well but also I am lo ring the medicine being used on captain hitsugaya, time travel sort of. I wish I could do that though run the crush of dieing lol

Zameric
22nd August 2014, 7:31 AM
I hope I'm not the only one that thought Mayuri's new drug is a lot like the Izanami (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izanami) genjutsu from the Naruto series.
I mean, wow! It almost seems like a blatant rip-off of Izanami, at first glance.

The sensor device Mayuri implanted into his zanpakuto seemed a bit farfetched to me at first.
But this is Bleach, and Mayuri is the epitome of a mad scientist who delves in weird science.

We did not get any real information would the over two devices he used.
One appeared to be some kind of net, and the other was some kind of flexible explosive.

arceus03
23rd August 2014, 4:26 AM
Yo I got my results back from A-levels; got an A in Chemistry (6 marks from an A* sobs), and A*s in Further Maths and Physics, in addition to the Maths I got last year. I got into Imperial College London to study MSc in Mathematics (third best in the country, after Cambridge and Oxford) and failed to get into Cambridge - the entry paper I sat was too hard; where I needed 2 A's, I got a C and a B. Stupidly happy that I got into Imperial though.

That's awesome. Congrats :D

I had a friend who was in Imperial College once.
Of course, I don't know what difference that bit of information would make. It doesn't even seem to be relevant except for the college. But of course, we find comfort in stating something that somehow relates to the topic, just because.

I hope I'm not the only one that thought Mayuri's new drug is a lot like the Izanami (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izanami) genjutsu from the Naruto series.
I mean, wow! It almost seems like a blatant rip-off of Izanami, at first glance.

The sensor device Mayuri implanted into his zanpakuto seemed a bit farfetched to me at first.
But this is Bleach, and Mayuri is the epitome of a mad scientist who delves in weird science.

You're not. Even after the first glance, it still seems like Izanami. Except... well, I guess you can't get out of the loop by repenting.

I'm actually surprised that the zombie was capable of thought procession and normal speech. Bambi didn't do much from drooling, exploding and... being pervy.
There's gonna be some sort of Bambi x Hitsu zombieshipping soon. Maybe.

I like Pokemon (...)
28th August 2014, 9:50 PM
Huh, odd, they're currently on mangareader but not mangastream. Weird.

Okay, lots of screaming. Yay

More zombies. Yay

So, Hisagi is under the control of Pepe? Great

Pretty meh of a chapter I felt.

His auto-responder? In theory it all works out, and reminds me of this. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mv7OhXYThk)

That's awesome. Congrats :D

I had a friend who was in Imperial College once.
Of course, I don't know what difference that bit of information would make. It doesn't even seem to be relevant except for the college. But of course, we find comfort in stating something that somehow relates to the topic, just because.
Thank you very much!
Eh, you raise a good point, but I don't mind tbh

The Last Jedi
4th September 2014, 7:35 PM
Not a fan of this or past chapters thus far

I'm not liking the zombie captains and what not or that overgrown dude slapping hearts on people making the crazy about him, but I guess whatever has to be written to expand the manga as I don't want bleach to end.

I like Pokemon (...)
4th September 2014, 9:16 PM
I was waiting for someone to post so that I could.

I'm not sure how I feel about how seemingly every character in Bleach has some strange philosophy about fighting and war and stuff.

Also, this reminds me of Byakuya's fight against the 7th Espada "Zommari Le Roux" - since his power was to do with shouting "amore!" and taking control of stuff.

And now Byakuya can't use his zanpakutou. Sounds familiar.

And... more zombies. yay.

arceus03
11th September 2014, 7:42 AM
I was waiting for someone to post so that I could.

Also, this reminds me of Byakuya's fight against the 7th Espada "Zommari Le Roux" - since his power was to do with shouting "amore!" and taking control of stuff.

They both are dark skinned too.

TOO familiar.

And... more zombies. yay.

You must have been waiting again :P

Imma bold everything. Cause I'm lazy :p

Huh. So that's why their skins are dark. Probably illuminating no pun intended the fact that Hitsugaya is still isn't dead. Oh well.

Still. I love Mayuri.

Gigi is... defeated? Please let him/her go Vollstandig.

Pepe's Vollstandig is just weird. Kind of like Charlotte's release. Bonus marks for ew factor, nothing much elsewhere. Meh.

Aaaaand the glutton girl is here. Probably next few chapters would be her fight. I'm kinda anticipating her to be stronger than the rest of the girl Vandenreichs we've seen so far.

So, when do you start college?

I like Pokemon (...)
11th September 2014, 12:21 PM
So Mayuri turned them into his zombies instead. That sounds like something Mayuri would do.

Lmao the look on Pepe's face when Mayuri said "my zombies don't know the meaning of love"

And that's it really.

You must have been waiting again :P
I was

So, when do you start college?
4th October (which is actually when everyone who has accommodation moves in, but I think some events in Freshers' Week is there too)

Zameric
21st September 2014, 2:47 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about how seemingly every character in Bleach has some strange philosophy about fighting and war and stuff.
That's actually something that makes the series more interesting to me. It also makes the characters seem more human.

It's a lot like Byakuya's battle with Zommari! Which is stupid.
There have been a few battles in this story arc that were very similar to previous battles.

Pepe's Vollstandig is just weird. Kind of like Charlotte's release. Bonus marks for ew factor, nothing much elsewhere. Meh.
Yeah, Pepe is like Zommari and Charlotte's love child.
He's actually more disturbing than that sounds...

Yhwach (Juhabach) has his own Wonderweiss, Nianzol Weizol...
Nianzol is some derpy little twerp that Yhwach uses to protect himself from any harm.
This just seems like lazy design by Kubo, to me.

Now I want to see Nianzol and Wonderweiss fight in a battle...

arceus03
21st September 2014, 4:18 AM
I was

4th October (which is actually when everyone who has accommodation moves in, but I think some events in Freshers' Week is there too)

And the wheels of fate turns again, and history repeats itself...

Ah. Good luck with college :D How many years you have for your... degree, I assume?

Yeah, Pepe is like Zommari and Charlotte's love child.
He's actually more disturbing than that sounds...

Now I want to see Nianzol and Wonderweiss fight in a battle...

I am kind of sad because of that, really.
Vollstandig is a really awesome concept to me (kind of like a bankai to a shinigami and resurreccion to an Arrancar), but... yeah. Kubo manages to troll us all and while some bankai/vollstandig/resurreccion are this oh-em-gee-that-is-so-awesomesauce-I-want-one he's got these other bunch of... stupid releases.

Pretty interesting chapter, though. I really want to see the fullest capabilities of each Royal Guard Captains, but I don't think we'd ever. Still, I can hope. And keep hoping. :p
Also Lilotto or whatever her name is is so scary, I like her :3 Is she going to eat Pepe? That would be yucky, but whatever.
.... No, yeah. She already ate him. Didn't notice that last spray of blood.

What happened to Jolteon? Did she get killed already? I already forgot

And that woman whatever her name is is sort of cool. The Royal Guard one. I might make her my new favorite since Unohana died T_T

I like Pokemon (...)
21st September 2014, 10:20 PM
Looks like Pepe will be eaten. Nom.

I should probably check and see how many Sternritter remain. Cba.

Aaaaaand Ichigo's a'comin'

That's actually something that makes the series more interesting to me. It also makes the characters seem more human.Yeah, I quite like it too

And the wheels of fate turns again, and history repeats itself...Uuuuunfortunately.

Ah. Good luck with college :D How many years you have for your... degree, I assume?
Technically it's a university I signed up for the 4 year course (which means that after 3 years I get my Bachelor's degree, and then go straight into the Master's degree) but I think after 3 years I'm going to attempt Cambridge again (for the Master's).

kusari
22nd September 2014, 1:14 AM
I should probably check and see how many Sternritter remain. Cba.
Schrifts, names, abilities, status, location. If alive with unconfirmed info, speculation fills. If dead, pertinent information about said death is included.

A: Ywach, Ability unknown – Alive in Reioukyuu

A: Uryuu Ishida, Ability unknown – Alive in Reioukyuu

B: Jugram Haschwald – Ability unknown – Alive in Reioukyuu

C: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location

D: Askin Nakk Le Vaar, Ability unknown – Last seen in Soul Society just after Ichigo Kurosaki returned from Reioukyuu, wondering if he will be “chosen”. Reveal of Sternritter W, “The Wind” Nianzol Weizol confirms Sternritter presence in Reioukyuu, could be the “chosen”. Considering that, location could be Reioukyuu or Soul Society.

E: Bambietta Basterbine, “The Explode” – Killed by Seventh Squad Captain Sajin Komamura. Zombified by Sternritter Z, “The Zombie” Giselle Gewelle. Zombie form killed by zombie Arrancar Charlotte Cuulhorne in Soul Society.

F: As Nodt, “The Fear” – Killed by Thirteenth Squad Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki in Soul Society.

G: Liltotto Lamperd, “The Glutton” – Alive in Soul Society. Last seen killing and eating Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada.

H: Bazz-B, “The Heat” – Last seen taunting Fifth Squad Captain and Lieutenant Shinji Hirako and Momo Hinamori after Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki defeated Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux. Most likely alive in Soul Society.

I: Cang Du, “The Iron” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Tenth Squad Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

J: Quilge Opie, “The Jail” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki and Rogue Shinigami Kisuke Urahara, Killed by an unknown assailant in Hueco Mundo.

K: BG9, Ability unknown – Dead. Grievously wounded by Second Squad Captain Soi Fon in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

L: Pepe Waccabrada, “The Love” – Dead. Injured by Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki and zombified Ninth Squad Captain Kensei Muguruma. Killed by Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd.

M: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location.

N: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location.

O: Driscoll Berci, “The Overkill” – Dead. Burned alive by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

P: Meninas McAllon, “The Power” – Unknown status. Last seen attacking Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd while under the influence of Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada’s abilities in Soul Society.

Q: Berenice Gabrielli, “The Question” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

R: Jerome Guizbatt, “The Roar” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

S: Mask De Masculine, “The Superstar” – Dead. Killed by Sixth Squad Lieutenant Renji Abarai in Soul Society.

T: Candice Catnipp, “The Thunderbolt” – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

U: NaNaNa Najahkoop, Unknown ability – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

False V: Guenael Lee, “The Vanishing Point” – Dead/dispersed. Killed/dispersed by Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux in Soul Society.

V: Gremmy Thoumeaux, “The Visionary” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

W: Nianzol Weizol, “The Wind” – Alive in Reioukyuu.

X: Currently unknown name, ability, status, and location.

Y: Loyd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

Y: Royd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

Z: The completely innocent and perfect Giselle Gewelle, “The Zombie” – Appears dead but really isn’t because that would never, ever happen. Supposedly killed by Twelfth Squad Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi (who I may remind you is a psychopathic murderer who not only turned his own subordinates into living bombs and was locked in the most brutal of all Soul Society’s prison but also killed 28,000 innocent citizens of the Rukongai), but his/her death is currently unconfirmed and unlikely. Last seen being cruelly and unusually punished for having a bit of fun.

Unknown Schrift: Shaz Domino, Ability unknown – Dead. Killed by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki after the latter’s entrance into Soul Society from Hueco Mundo.

Unknown Schrift: Mustachioed, Unnamed Quincy, Ability unknown – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

I like Pokemon (...)
25th September 2014, 3:45 PM
The first half of the chapter felt quite nice and nostalgic with Ganju coming back, and the flashback to when they first went to the Seireitei. And I like how Ichigo has the... confidence to just straightforwardly say "we're going to kick some *** and bring him back". It's quite refreshing.

That woman is a badass. That is all.

Schrifts, names, abilities, status, location. If alive with unconfirmed info, speculation fills. If dead, pertinent information about said death is included.

D: Askin Nakk Le Vaar, Ability unknown – Last seen in Soul Society just after Ichigo Kurosaki returned from Reioukyuu, wondering if he will be “chosen”. Reveal of Sternritter W, “The Wind” Nianzol Weizol confirms Sternritter presence in Reioukyuu, could be the “chosen”. Considering that, location could be Reioukyuu or Soul Society.

E: Bambietta Basterbine, “The Explode” – Killed by Seventh Squad Captain Sajin Komamura. Zombified by Sternritter Z, “The Zombie” Giselle Gewelle. Zombie form killed by zombie Arrancar Charlotte Cuulhorne in Soul Society.

F: As Nodt, “The Fear” – Killed by Thirteenth Squad Lieutenant Rukia Kuchiki in Soul Society.

G: Liltotto Lamperd, “The Glutton” – Alive in Soul Society. Last seen killing and eating Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada.

H: Bazz-B, “The Heat” – Last seen taunting Fifth Squad Captain and Lieutenant Shinji Hirako and Momo Hinamori after Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki defeated Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux. Most likely alive in Soul Society.

I: Cang Du, “The Iron” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Tenth Squad Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

J: Quilge Opie, “The Jail” – Dead. Grievously wounded by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki and Rogue Shinigami Kisuke Urahara, Killed by an unknown assailant in Hueco Mundo.

K: BG9, Ability unknown – Dead. Grievously wounded by Second Squad Captain Soi Fon in Soul Society. Killed by Sternritter B Jugram Haschwald in Silbern.

L: Pepe Waccabrada, “The Love” – Dead. Injured by Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki and zombified Ninth Squad Captain Kensei Muguruma. Killed by Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd.

O: Driscoll Berci, “The Overkill” – Dead. Burned alive by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

P: Meninas McAllon, “The Power” – Unknown status. Last seen attacking Sternritter G, “The Glutton” Liltotto Lamperd while under the influence of Sternritter L, “The Love” Pepe Waccabrada’s abilities in Soul Society.

Q: Berenice Gabrielli, “The Question” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

R: Jerome Guizbatt, “The Roar” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

S: Mask De Masculine, “The Superstar” – Dead. Killed by Sixth Squad Lieutenant Renji Abarai in Soul Society.

T: Candice Catnipp, “The Thunderbolt” – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

U: NaNaNa Najahkoop, Unknown ability – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

False V: Guenael Lee, “The Vanishing Point” – Dead/dispersed. Killed/dispersed by Sternritter V, “The Visionary” Gremmy Thoumeaux in Soul Society.

V: Gremmy Thoumeaux, “The Visionary” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

Y: Loyd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Eleventh Squad Captain Kenpachi Zaraki in Soul Society.

Y: Royd Lloyd, “The Yourself” – Dead. Killed by Captain Commander Shigekuni Genryuusai Yamamoto in Soul Society.

Z: The completely innocent and perfect Giselle Gewelle, “The Zombie” – Appears dead but really isn’t because that would never, ever happen. Supposedly killed by Twelfth Squad Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi (who I may remind you is a psychopathic murderer who not only turned his own subordinates into living bombs and was locked in the most brutal of all Soul Society’s prison but also killed 28,000 innocent citizens of the Rukongai), but his/her death is currently unconfirmed and unlikely. Last seen being cruelly and unusually punished for having a bit of fun.

Unknown Schrift: Shaz Domino, Ability unknown – Dead. Killed by Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki after the latter’s entrance into Soul Society from Hueco Mundo.

Unknown Schrift: Mustachioed, Unnamed Quincy, Ability unknown – Unknown status. Last seen unconscious on the ground after fighting Sixth Squad Captain Byakuya Kuchiki in Soul Society.

Beautiful
So C, M, N and X are the only ones remaining? Assuming that the two unknowns are counted in this list, that leaves 2 faces to see. I think X will be important, because it's such a ~cool letter~

arceus03
27th September 2014, 7:37 AM
Technically it's a university I signed up for the 4 year course (which means that after 3 years I get my Bachelor's degree, and then go straight into the Master's degree) but I think after 3 years I'm going to attempt Cambridge again (for the Master's).

I use the two terms interchangeably, and never bothered to really distinguish them :p Care to?
Cool, go for it :D You've got my... virtual support

Awesomeness.

That woman is a badass. That is all.

So C, M, N and X are the only ones remaining? Assuming that the two unknowns are counted in this list, that leaves 2 faces to see. I think X will be important, because it's such a ~cool letter~

That she is.

The X-Ray. :p

Uhhh... Chapter felt sort of short. Guess I didn't really appreciate the first half of it. Was more interested in the current events at the palace.

So Ganju came... What happened to the other Furblingers?

And it's official. Senjumaru is now my second favorite character after Unohana 8D dat badassery
Though we still have three other Royal Guards who would most likely join the fight. I hope.

Somehow, I feel like this is going to end up like Naruto >.> Good guys come in, Ishida and Ichigo tag team to beat the crap out of Emperor Zangetsu, then beat each other up. Well, maybe not. Idk. we'll see.

Zameric
30th September 2014, 7:36 AM

That was a great list, except the for part about Giselle. :p

Uhhh... Chapter felt sort of short. Guess I didn't really appreciate the first half of it. Was more interested in the current events at the palace.

And it's official. Senjumaru is now my second favorite character after Unohana 8D dat badassery
Though we still have three other Royal Guards who would most likely join the fight. I hope.
So far, Senjumaru is my favorite of Royal Guards. But Tenjiro is a close second. I hope we'll get to see at least the shikai of every member of the Royal Guard before the arc is over.

I like Pokemon (...)
2nd October 2014, 6:38 PM
It's a good thing Kusari made that list when he did - it came in very handy!

So W is dead... I'm not sure if that will be his final scene though. I expect him to come back for some reason.

Looks like Juha Bach has an "Elite 4". "X-Axis" lolwat

What even is "the compulsory" it all just looks like... black, to me.

With M, X, C and D all revealed properly, that only leaves N who is completely unknown.

I use the two terms interchangeably, and never bothered to really distinguish them :p Care to?
Cool, go for it :D You've got my... virtual support
I'll be honest, it's a bit of a flimsy definition but I can try (I think it's slightly different for US and UK) :
A University is where you apply to study for a Bachelors degree, a Masters degree, or a PhD. It's a place of research as well, so you'll get a lot of lecturers and professors who are researching and holding conferences and doing that kind of stuff.

A "college" can be a few different things. After you finish high school, but before you go to uni, you do A-levels for two years, which are usually at a college. Sometimes these colleges are on the same campus as a high school and share classrooms and teachers and stuff (like what I went to) and these are called "Sixth Forms". Another example of a college is where you might do a foundation degree (like my sister had to do before she went to uni, because she needed a foundation degree in arts and stuff) or other smaller types of qualifications (like HNDs or Diplomas and stuff).
Alternatively, a large university can be split up into smaller institutes called colleges. For example, Cambridge is made up of 31 colleges, and this is where you eat/sleep/socialise. All of the lecturing is done at the university in particular lecture rooms, so everyone on the same course gets all the same lectures and work. So I applied to "King's College, University of Cambridge" and got an offer from "Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge".

To make it a bit more complicated, there are some institutes which blur the lines a bit more. There's a collection of institutes called the "Universities of London" groups - some of which are "Queen Mary University of London" or "King's College London" or "Royal Holloway, University of London". These places are a bit more independent in terms of what they teach, their course content, and their entry requirements - so they're referred to as separate unis that are linked. Like I remember reading that at King's College London, you could go do a module or two at another uni in the "University of London" group if the timetables were nice.

I'm going to "Imperial College London" which USED to be a college in the "University of London" group before they left in 2007.

Are you confusing him with Ginjou?

arceus03
2nd October 2014, 11:34 PM
Senjumaru noooooooooo
Don't die yet ._.

I wonder where Tenjiro went. Oh well.

So far, Senjumaru is my favorite of Royal Guards. But Tenjiro is a close second. I hope we'll get to see at least the shikai of every member of the Royal Guard before the arc is over.

I wonder where he went. He was just there before too =|

So W is dead... I'm not sure if that will be his final scene though. I expect him to come back for some reason.

Looks like Juha Bach has an "Elite 4". "X-Axis" lolwat

What even is "the compulsory" it all just looks like... black, to me.

With M, X, C and D all revealed properly, that only leaves N who is completely unknown.

I hope not :p Or well. Seems like the Sternritters don't have Vollstandig armor, unlike the shinigami's plotkai armor.
Elite 4. Lol.

I was hoping for X-Ray. Ah well.
Though Mangapanda had a different translation: Exorcist for X and Conversory (whatever it means) for C.

That N is going to be some last resort arsepull Emperor Zangetsu will have. I'd assume.
Ooor he could be in SS eating cookies.

I'll be honest, it's a bit of a flimsy definition but I can try (I think it's slightly different for US and UK) :
A University is where you apply to study for a Bachelors degree, a Masters degree, or a PhD. It's a place of research as well, so you'll get a lot of lecturers and professors who are researching and holding conferences and doing that kind of stuff.

A "college" can be a few different things. After you finish high school, but before you go to uni, you do A-levels for two years, which are usually at a college. Sometimes these colleges are on the same campus as a high school and share classrooms and teachers and stuff (like what I went to) and these are called "Sixth Forms". Another example of a college is where you might do a foundation degree (like my sister had to do before she went to uni, because she needed a foundation degree in arts and stuff) or other smaller types of qualifications (like HNDs or Diplomas and stuff).
Alternatively, a large university can be split up into smaller institutes called colleges. For example, Cambridge is made up of 31 colleges, and this is where you eat/sleep/socialise. All of the lecturing is done at the university in particular lecture rooms, so everyone on the same course gets all the same lectures and work. So I applied to "King's College, University of Cambridge" and got an offer from "Gonville and Caius College, University of Cambridge".

To make it a bit more complicated, there are some institutes which blur the lines a bit more. There's a collection of institutes called the "Universities of London" groups - some of which are "Queen Mary University of London" or "King's College London" or "Royal Holloway, University of London". These places are a bit more independent in terms of what they teach, their course content, and their entry requirements - so they're referred to as separate unis that are linked. Like I remember reading that at King's College London, you could go do a module or two at another uni in the "University of London" group if the timetables were nice.

I'm going to "Imperial College London" which USED to be a college in the "University of London" group before they left in 2007.

Ah, cool. See, we also have all that different names like matriculation and institute and college and university and whatnot. They all refer to tertiary education, so I just jumble them up. XD

Are you confusing him with Ginjou?
No, they were all there, remember? (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518/17)

Zameric
4th October 2014, 8:05 AM
No, they were all there, remember? (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/518/17)
Typical Kubo. Teases a plotkai once briefly, and then probably never touches it again, except to just pull it out of his *** like a rabbit out of a top hat.

Wow, the next chapter will be 600!

Yhwach pulls out more secret weapons to do his dirty work.
I think he might have more tricks up his sleeve than Aizen did...
I'd like to see how Kubo relates their powers to these names. *rolls eyes*
Also, more guns? A big sniper rifle seems so impractical among a bunch of supernatural entities with superhuman speed.

Also, Yhwach is such a dumb name!
Why could the English translation have just been Juhabach?
At least then anyone would know how to properly pronounce the name.

kusari
7th October 2014, 2:01 AM
Also, Yhwach is such a dumb name!
Why could the English translation have just been Juhabach?
At least then anyone would know how to properly pronounce the name.

As stated in Chapter 565 "God Like You," his name is YWHW (pronounced Yahweh) which is apparently the true name of God, according to Judaism. I was given to Yhwach due to his ability to give out fragments of his soul whoch gave people what they lacked. The name is obviously meant to reference just how god-like this power is. In typical fashion, making YWHW pronouncable for the Japanese language, a bit of change gas to made leading to the corrupted Yhwach (pronounced like you-walk) for both easyness to say and resemblence to the source word.

It makes perfect sense really.

I like Pokemon (...)
16th October 2014, 10:50 PM
I quite like the opening page - it looks pretty cool.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ouetsu beating everyone. It's kind of nice seeing strong characters, but if these are Yhwach's elite four... I was hoping they'd all be able to put a strong fight. Idk.

I like the idea of a blade so sharp you can't even sheathe it.

So the guy can't die? Mmkay

Ah, cool. See, we also have all that different names like matriculation and institute and college and university and whatnot. They all refer to tertiary education, so I just jumble them up. XD
Haha yeah, it's a shame there aren't some set terms that are uniform across English speaking countries.

As stated in Chapter 565 "God Like You," his name is YWHW (pronounced Yahweh) which is apparently the true name of God, according to Judaism. I was given to Yhwach due to his ability to give out fragments of his soul whoch gave people what they lacked. The name is obviously meant to reference just how god-like this power is. In typical fashion, making YWHW pronouncable for the Japanese language, a bit of change gas to made leading to the corrupted Yhwach (pronounced like you-walk) for both easyness to say and resemblence to the source word.

It makes perfect sense really.
Theology and linguistics lesson with Kusa :3

arceus03
24th October 2014, 6:55 AM
Mangapanda's translation made no sense >.>
It's hard to set a lethal quantity, so we set a half-lethal quantity instead. The other translation was clearer (to kill half of the population).

Does he have to lick that blood? >.> I feel like we're still not getting enough explanation of Askin's ability here. Maybe he would have to have contact with the substance to modify the lethal dose. Or something. Otherwise... can't you just modify Nimaiya's oxygen lethal dose or something? That's be way quicker. With no escape route.

I didn't know he was a doctor in his previous life or whatever. >.>

Oh well. Anyway. Pretty much nothing happened? I'm kind of having a split feeling for this. I want to see the other guards fighting too, but I think the main one who will be fighting would be Nimaiya, mostly. With the other guards giving off support. Kind of nice in a way how they work together as a unit. But still.

Seemed a bit too quick for the "elite" Sternritters to have all died within one chapter or two, but I don't think they're going to make a comeback. Eh.

That's it?

I like Pokemon (...)
30th October 2014, 12:35 AM
I liked seeing his train of thought on how to deal with Yhwach.

The chapter is called "What the Hell". Awesome.

...Well that scene was kind of creepy. Yay.

I wonder what's the shortest time between character introduction and death is.

Aaaaaaaand he's sacrificing his "comrades" to revive his other ones? Makes sense.

The film isn't over yet /ButcheredHindiIdiom

arceus03
31st October 2014, 11:45 PM
The film isn't over yet /ButcheredHindiIdiom

XD I can totally see where that came from.

So... more weird perverted scene from Zombie girl >.>
I kind of like her wings though. It looks awesome.

And now we learn that the Sternritter who took out Shunsui's eye has a schrift of N.
And we learn that he's dead now.

Oooooh look the elites are back. I guess now we can really know what the "Miracle", "X-Axis" and "Compulsory" are capable of. Well, at the very least they're going Vollstandig now.
I _really_ hope all members of Squad 0 will be fighting... Not just Nimaiya.

Wonder what Hashwalth and Ishida are up to. Probably chilling around the hot spring with Kirinji.

I like Pokemon (...)
6th November 2014, 11:23 PM
I quite like how bitter they all seemed at Yhwach. Made it feel like a more realistic betrayal.

Shunsui is joining the fight soon? aw ye

Dang that guy's power is pretty cool. I wonder how they'll beat him.

I'm glad we get to see more proper fighting but it all feels like "I am not left handed!" style...

Eon Master
7th November 2014, 12:04 AM
Well... eh. This whole chapter feels eh.

So effectively no closure on the Seireitei side of things because everybody is getting Auswahlen'ed. And now Nimiya is just going to die, having effectively done nothing in the long run. That's great storytelling right there... not.

...is there anything on what Hashwalth and Kirinji were doing the whole time Nimiya was fighting? No? Okay then; that's entirely what I expected.

X-Axis ability is cool, and I like that it's a play on words for the Japanese pronunciation of the ability.

Also, yay. We finally get to see both Hyousube and Yhwach fight (Yhwach vs. Yamamoto didn't count as a fight because it wasn't him, and because he basically OHKO's Yama when he really showed up).

...also, hate the zombie ability because it makes it hard to tell who is really alive or dead, or if there's any hope of the zombies coming back.

So, mix of good and "I hate X", which is better than I can say for Naruto. Thank god that ****fest is over >.>

Hi guys. I exist.

arceus03
9th November 2014, 7:36 AM
Yhwach used Baton Pass!
Or more like Healing Wish. Or Lunar Dance.

Still having a mixed feeling of how the scene is progressing. Wants to see more of Oetsu's ability (shikai / bankai at least?). What does Kinpika do? And Senjumaru surely can do more than just sew >.> But Hyousube is joining the fight so it should be good. His large brush reminds me of NL. I wonder if he controls 5 elements. Would be funny if he does.

I quite like how bitter they all seemed at Yhwach. Made it feel like a more realistic betrayal.

Shunsui is joining the fight soon? aw ye

Dang that guy's power is pretty cool. I wonder how they'll beat him.

/wondering if the alive ones will go on a rebel >.>

And Ukitake too, I hope. <.<

Meh. Close combat kills him. :p I'd guess. I mean. His gun is pretty large.

Hi guys. I exist.

Hi Eon. :D How's life?

I like Pokemon (...)
27th November 2014, 10:53 PM
Does anyone know what that "Radio-Kon Hyper!!!" thing is?

The whole chapter just felt like "you thought you could beat me? But I have this!" Back and forth, like a tennis match. I wouldn't mind watching that animated though, would be nice and dramatic with the music and stuff.

Aww yea, Shikai.

Hi guys. I exist.
Eyyy How've you been?

arceus03
20th December 2014, 11:52 PM
Dead club

Well now.

Things have taken a turn.... again? >.> I guess it's too early for Juha to lose anyway, but still. Ichibei's shikai and bankai is fun and all that, but eh. I guess his prime time is over. Had some fun Kido in there too so I'm not complaining much. Would look pretty cool animated too.

Coo, look at his eyes. >.>

Hoping to see more of the other RG's powers. Senjumaru >.>

That's it I guess. Eh.

CyberBlaziken
24th December 2014, 11:40 AM
Well now, I really enjoyed reading the last few chapters. Ichibei's pretty awesome and love his ability to erase names.
Still waiting for Kurosaki-kun to pop up before it gets boring..
Ychwach looks like a retard with those eyes. I guessed Kubo tried to make it cool, but ultimately failed.
Getting a bit dragged on right about now.

Not. Dead.