PDA

View Full Version : The Pokémon Generation IV Club!!

Torpoleon
24th October 2009, 1:01 AM
Welcome to the............

POKéMON GENERATION IV CLUB!!

The Pokémon Generation IV Club Rules:
1- Follow ALL SPPf Forum Rules!
2- YOU MUST PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN! THE PM CAN BE A ONE LINER! BE SURE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS N THE PM! NOT PMing ME TO JOIN RESULTS IN A ONE WEEK BAN FROM MY CLUB! (People that joined within 30 days from their joining post only get a two day ban if they posted here rather than PMing me) I don't recommend answering/making topics in the PM.
3- DO NOT ONE LINE IN MY CLUB!
4- Proper grammar! This is not a texting club. That also means using capitals and punctuations and not abbreviating words like favorite. It is ok to abbreviate Pokémon Platinum Version, as an example. You can use smilies, but DON'T abuse them.
5- Fan Art, Topics and anything else MUST involve Generation IV.
6- You may only discuss Sinnoh, Johto, Generation IV Pokemon, Generation IV Games and the DP Saga anime.
7- Specifically, the Pokémon video games you can discuss are Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum Versions, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions, Pokémon Battle Revolution, My Pokémon Ranch, PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Great Adventure, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky, Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blazing, Stormy and Light Adventure Squads.
7- Banners/userbars should involve the below ranks.
8- The banner/userbar you choose to have in your sig must correspond with your rank.
9- Don't ask about points, tournaments and co owners. Asking about points might make me never use the point system in this club ever again. So no one asks: points don't affect co owners and myself! This club will have tournaments for DPPtHGSS when HGSS are out in most places of the world. I wont have DPPt tournaments. Just DPPtHGSS.
10- Don't argue with me. If you really want to, do it over PM. I already had any issue over my HGSS Club's One Shot contest with another member, so don't act rude in the PM. Oh and don't argue with any of my co owners!
11- I'll gladly answer any questions/concerns you guys may have.
12- You can post recent happenings of DPPtHGSS as long as you have something else in there rather than just recent happenings.
13- Just quoting a post does not make it not a one liner. It would if what you post is not a one liner and contributes to the club.
14- Try not to quote a topic, just retype/copy and paste it onto your post. Oh and it's recommended that you put a topic in bold with your answer right below the question/statement.
15- You can contribute in any way to this club. Like more rules, point system(not truly recommended), contests, etc.! (Just be sure to PM me first and I'll give you some points!)
16- There will be NO character bashing of any Gwenration IV Pokémon character!
17- Have Fun!! This is by far the most important rule in ANY club!!
I'll hire one co owner for now. Obviously, the number will increase as more and more members join.

The Pokémon Generation IV Club's Ranks:
Generation IV Master: My Rank!
Pokémon DPPt Master/Pokémon HGSS master: Co owners only! Co owners can pick!
Johto Champion Rank: 10000 posts
Johto Elite Four Member Rank: 8000 posts
Johto Gym Leader Rank: 7000 posts
Feraligatr Rank: 5000 posts
Typhlosion Rank: 4900 posts
Meganium Rank: 4800 posts
Croconaw Rank: 4500 posts
Quilava Rank: 4100 posts
Bayleef Rank: 4000 posts
Totodile Rank: 3000 posts
Cyndaquil Rank: 2500 posts
Chikorita Rank: 2000 posts
Sinnoh Champion Rank: 1000 posts
Sinnoh Elite Four Member Rank: 800 posts
Sinnoh Gym Leader Rank: 600 posts
Empoleon Rank: 500 posts
Infernape Rank: 300 posts
Torterra Rank: 200 posts
Prinplup Rank: 100 posts
Monferno Rank: 75 posts
Grotle Rank: 50 posts
Piplup Rank: 20 posts
Chimchar Rank: 15 posts
Turtwig Rank: 10 posts
Generation IV Beginner: 0 posts

The Pokémon Generation IV Club's Point System:
Posting- One point.
Making a topic- One point a piece. You only get points for five topics made each day.
Submitting a userbar/banner appropriate for the club: Twenty points for a regular member rank, twenty two points for the co owner rank and twenty five points for my rank.
Submitting a good idea- Twenty five to fifty points. Depends how good it is.
Reviving the club when it is close to dieing- Fifty to one hundred points. Depends how close to death.
Breaking one rule and you're an SPPf Newbie- Minus one point.
Breaking one rule and you're an SPPf Veteran- Minus five points.
Breaking a second rule(Applies to anyone)- Minus ten points.
Breaking a third rule- Minus twenty points.
Being rude and still breaking rules- Temporary/Permanent ban, minus all points and never getting them back + a Club Mod getting notified.

Generation IV Master Rank:
Torpoleon(You can call me Torp)

Pokémon DPPt/Pokémon HGSS Master:
Mudkip8003- Pokémon HGSS Master
Nidoprince- Pokémon DPPt Master

Piplup Rank:
pikadude43- 25 points

Chimchar Rank:

Turtwig Rank:

Generation IV Beginner Rank:
ShinyVaati- 4 points
Lucas666- 3 points
Mi10ticFan- 1 points

Banned Members:
None! Let's keep it that way!

Fan Art:
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/xpokemon_rocksx/rjgbkjrje.png CREDIT TO GLADESHADOW! ONLY USED BY PEOPLE WITH THE RANK, GENERATION IV BEGINNER!

Topics:
What is your favorite native Pokemon from the 4th Generation?
What's your favorite thing about Generation IV?
Is Generation IV your favorite generation so far?
Do you think that Platinum should have had more involvement of Charon?
Should Ash catch a Gible in December?
Should Ash bring back his Johto team?
Do you like the idea of catching almost every single legend in the fourth gen?
What aspect of DPPtHGSS would you change to make the game more to your liking?
On a scale of 1 to 10, How much do you like the DPPtHGSS sprites?
Do you like Dawn's Piplup?
Do you think that Ash's Pikachu should evolve?
What is your powerhouse Pokemon on D/P/Pt?
Do you think Volt Tackle should be used by other Pokemon not just Pikachu?
Which Pokemon is better, Heracross or Pinsir?
What is your favorite DPPt starter?
What is your favorite HGSS starter?
Who is your partner on Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia?
What are your rescue teams on PMD Time, Darkness or Sky?
Do you prefer small and cute, big and tough or a mixture?
Who did you choose for you partner on MD ?
Why did you choose that Pokemon?
What is your favorite Legendary Pokemon?
Who do you like the most Arcanine or Ninetails?
Which is better, Palkia or Diagla?
Which is better Lugia or Ho-oh?
HG or SS?
What 4th Generation native Pokemon have you used in teams [Been doing this a lot in other clubs]:
What color is your trainer card?
Should Brock's Happiny Evolve?

With all done, let's get this started! Remember to PM me to join! Do NOT post here asking to join.

Torpoleon
24th October 2009, 1:24 PM
Awesome, my club got accepted! I also had a new member PM me to join which is great! Guys, remember to PM me asking to join!

Nidoprince
24th October 2009, 3:08 PM
Hi Torp! I'm glad you accepted me into the club! Hey, you know you should get some topics up, it's a great way to get the club starting. I think I'll add a topic anyway:

Gosh, I like a lot of the Pokemon you get in the national dex in DP. To be specific, they are: Porygon-Z, Gliscor, Gallade, Electivire, and Magmortar. I like some others as well, like Toxicroak and Drapion, but my most favorite Pokemon isn't in any of my favorite generations.

Torpoleon
24th October 2009, 3:43 PM
Yeah. Oh and I'm going to need a banner artist for banners. It would be great for the banners to correspond with the ranks. I'll request a Generation IV Master Rank Banner shortly.

Well, I like two of them. Torterra and Empoleon, hence my SPPf username being Torpoleon.

Mudkip8003
24th October 2009, 4:28 PM
Hey guys, Im the newest member here!

Granbull, Umbreon and Shuckle

Nidoprince
24th October 2009, 6:01 PM
Welcome to the club! When I created the topic I meant Pokemon from Sinnoh, not from HGSS. But Umbreon is like my favorite Eeveelution.

I always though Torpoleon stood for torpedo+Empoleon, but boy was I wrong.

Torpoleon
25th October 2009, 1:21 PM
Yeah, well, that's ok.

New topics:

My favorite things are the games, Pokémon and the region, Sinnoh.

Yes! It has awesome Pokémon, HGSS, Sinnoh and so much more!

Guys, remember you can discuss a lot about Generation IV. Stuff like DPPtHGSS, PBR, Sinnoh, the DP Anime Series, Team Galactic, Sinnoh, Johto and so much more! DPPtHGSS tournaments will be next year! By the way, what does the lowercase t mean when you Pt for Platinum?

pikadude43
25th October 2009, 4:07 PM
Im new

My favorite pokemon is Gliscor because it just looks awesome.

The resort area on Platinum because i caught a level 98 Magikarp.

Yes because it includes HG/SS which is has my favorite region, Johto, which has the best pokemon.

Is this better ?

Torpoleon
25th October 2009, 4:11 PM
To pikadude43: When you answer/make a topic, can you put it in bold so no one gets confused. Also, when you answer a topic, can you put your answer right under the topic you answering? Like what the other members here have been doing. Thanks!

Nidoprince
25th October 2009, 4:28 PM
See, when you say DPPt, there are 2 Ps, so it can't just be DPP or people would get confused. Since t is in Platinum, you say DPPt. Diamond, Pearl, Platinum.

It was the evolutions of existing Pokemon. Gliscor, Electivire, Magmortar, Porygon-Z, etc. They are all so awesome.

No, it's my second favorite, but it comes close!

ShinyVaati
25th October 2009, 11:09 PM
Hiya, all. New member here. :]

That's a hard one, I like a lot of the 4th Generation Pokemon... I'd say Torterra, Pachirisu, Honchkrow, and Shaymin. Hehehe, tough to narrow it down.

Probably the music and graphics. DPPt have had some of the best tracks in the series, and HGSS's remixes are incredible.
And the graphics, while not top of line, are very good for Pokemon games. The games have so much detail now, it's really amazing.

Probably yes. Although my favorite generation is always just whatever the current is.

By the way, what does the lowercase t mean when you Pt for Platinum?

Well, I figure because on the Perodic Table of the Elements Platinum is abbreviated Pt, that's just how you shorten it. If that makes since.

I'm going to be ordering Soul Silver for an import on Friday, so I'm really eager for that day to come. Going by normal shipping time, I should have it in about two weeks. ^^

Torpoleon
25th October 2009, 11:15 PM
I'm going to be ordering Soul Silver for an import on Friday, so I'm really eager for that day to come. Going by normal shipping time, I should have it in about two weeks. ^^Two weeks?! That seems like a pretty long time! Since you are preordering it on Friday, which is Oct. 30, 2009, you would probably have it by Nov. 13, 2009. A Friday. Well, be sure to post your progress periodically.

As for me, I am going to wait until SoulSilver comes out in the US. Oh and in case this was never stated, you CAN post recent happenings for DPPtHGSS as long as you have something else in there rather than JUST recent happenings. I'll update the rules with that and some other stuff.

Nidoprince
25th October 2009, 11:51 PM
Cool, but I'm glad you make people post other stuff, because it's annoying when people always post recent happenings all the time. But, in that case, I just battled someone and lost.

I'm also going to wait until HGSS comes out in America, but I'm getting both, since I end up getting the second and third versions of games anyway. For instance, FireRed, because I had a plane trip coming up, Sapphire, because I needed to migrate stuff to Platinum, Emerald, because I had the extra money, Diamond, because I felt like it, and Platinum because it was awesome. I

ShinyVaati
26th October 2009, 12:35 AM
Well, well, well I'm a lucky person. My mom let me order Soul Silver today so I'll probably have it in about a week! Awfully excited for that. ^^

I'm planning my team to be like this:
Meganium
Poliwrath
Ampharos
Nintales
Murkrow
Girafarig

I've made an Poliwag egg in Platinum so I can that one as early as possible.

Nidoprince
26th October 2009, 3:52 AM
My HG BF team will be this:

Ampharos
Blissey
Kingdra

SS BF team:

Hitmontop
Skarmory
Umbreon

Can't wait. Lucky you, ShinyVatti. I'll be waiting 'til next year to get my copies...:(

Mudkip8003
26th October 2009, 2:21 PM
Well, since everyone is talking about their teams,

What are your DPPtHGSS teams?

Diamond:
Infernape
Roserade
Alakazam
Mothim
Drifblim
Snorlax

Plat:
Infernape
Luxray
Shaymin (Sky Forme)
Togekiss
Blastoise
Umbreon

SoulSilver:
Typhlosion
Noctowl
Ampharos
Umbreon
Donphan
Politoed

pikadude43
26th October 2009, 3:39 PM
Im going to tell you my team on my imported HG and my teams when i get the English version of both games. Well on my Japanese HG i only have a Chickorita,Chimchar(from my Platinum) and a Caterpie. My team on English HG will be Meganium, Butterfree, Enfernape(im going to trade it from my Japanese HG), Lugia, Espeon and Nidoking. On SS my team is going to be Feraligator, Toterra(from my Pearl), Beedrill, Ho-oh,
Umbreon and Nidoqueen.

Nidoprince
26th October 2009, 4:58 PM
^*Reads post* interesting...Holy Nido!! THE NIDOS!!! I wish I could use them in my teams, but for some reason, I don't see them as strategic Pokemon. But they're looks are just plain amazing. My BF Platinum team is:

Swampert
Porygon-Z
Electivire

And then to make my PBR team, I add Gallade, Gliscor, and Scizor into it. Together, they are team SPEGGS!! I am also going to use another 2 PBR files for HGSS. HG will be:

Scizor
Mantine
Ampharos
Kingdra
Donphan
Blissey

SS PBR team:
Hitmontop
Skarmory
Umbreon
Feraligatr
Typhlosion
???

pikadude43
26th October 2009, 7:25 PM
Well the Nidos might not be strategic to you, but for me they have been in most of my teams so i have strategys for them.

Torpoleon
26th October 2009, 9:19 PM
To pikaidude43: Please don't one line. Oh and in the future, can your posts have proper grammar, meaning capitals and such. Like you are writing an important letter. Thanks!

Well, my Planned SS Team will be Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Meganium, Dragonite, Ampharos and Granbull. I have written out the moves, held items and natures, but wont post that because it would take a long time. Maybe in the future.

Unfortunately, my Platinum was stolen on Aug. 17, 2009. I got a new one, but things will never be the same.

Nidoprince
26th October 2009, 10:34 PM
My friend had his Platinum stolen too. Along with his itouch and DS. I have my team laid out somewhere in the RMT forum, but I'm too lazy to post it all. I would post here to get a RMT, but I have too many teams. I'll just take a moveset from somewhere else anyway.

ShinyVaati
26th October 2009, 11:41 PM
What are your DPPtHGSS teams?

Diamond (In-game):
Empoleon
Roserade
Honchkrow
Raichu
Garchomp
Lopunny

I still have most of those guys, but I just "lost" Raichu and Garchomp, I don't remember what happened to them.

Platinum (In-game):
Torterra
Staraptor
Rotom
Gallade
Gastrodon
Magmortar

As for Wi-Fi... I just have waaay to many to list.

Nidoprince
27th October 2009, 2:11 AM
You probably accidently traded Raichu and Garchomp. I'm sure if you lended them to someone or you lended them to your other game. That's what happens to me, and I have to check all my games for them.

pikadude43
27th October 2009, 1:28 PM
Topic
Anybody going to use the Extremespeed Dratini?
I will certainly use him because Extremespeed is a awesome move.
If you dont know what i mean by Extremespeed Dratini go on Serebii and on the Hg/Ss page look at gift pokemon

Nidoprince
27th October 2009, 2:33 PM
Are you going to use ExtremeSpeed Dratini?

No, I'll only use Johto Pokemon for my team. I do like the idea of getting all starters, then I won't have to trade from my Platinum.

Mudkip8003
27th October 2009, 3:08 PM
Are you going to use ExtremeSpeed Dratini?

Yes, for my BF team. And like what Nidoprince said, I try to use pokemon from that area. The only reason I use Shaymin and Blastoise is beacuse my team was so low when I had my TRU Shaymin that is now at lv. 89 (Some of my Pokemon are at lv. 43. Yikes!) and I just kept it. For Blastoise he was my first ever Pokemon (I know, heartwarming, that I still have that little starter from FireRed.) so I traded him from my Diamond (He was already migrated.) to help me beat the E4 and Cynthia. And those Pokemon just stayed with me.

pikadude43
27th October 2009, 3:45 PM
Everybody the Extremespeed Dratini is found in Johto. Also a new topic to keep people posting.
Personally i think Platinum should have done this because Charon is only in Platinum and the storyline only involved him a couple of times.

P.s will there be any userbars etc for the club?

Mudkip8003
27th October 2009, 4:02 PM
Everybody the Extremespeed Dratini is found in Johto.

I ment Pokemon first made in Johto.

Yes, yes and yes! They left a lot of open things about Charon.

Nidoprince
27th October 2009, 5:41 PM
I hope Charon is in the remakes of DPPt or in the 5th generation games. They just left him a mystery, since you never battle him. If you do in the later games, they should make him really hard.

Torpoleon
27th October 2009, 9:09 PM
To pikadude: Remember to put a topic in bold. I don't know if that Extremespeed Dratini thing is a topic or not. People make banners and userbars. They can request some. You get points for making some on your own. Don't ask how many points. It's on the first post.

Yes! Also he had decent involvement, it would have been good if he had more. Like, where he would have some Pokémon.

IMPORTANT: You guys can't talk about DP Remakes because this is a club devoted to Generation IV. Soon I'll have my first co owner. I'll make the decision on Oct. 31, 2009. Do your best and make sure to follow the rules! (Although you always should!)

Nidoprince
27th October 2009, 9:25 PM
Oh, I get it. Because this is a generation 4 club, talking about DP remakes would be discussing generation 6. Sorry, forgot about that.

You know, what would've been great is that Charon was in DP, and then went into further details in Pt.

Torpoleon
27th October 2009, 9:33 PM
That's ok. If this was a DP Club I'd allow it. Anyways, yeah. Charon seemed to be better handled in the anime. Or at least slightly better. Anyone find it odd how the two characters introduced in Platinum, Looker + Charon both of different names from their original names to their US names? I would have expected Charon to keep the name Pluto, but he did not. Since we can talk about anything relating to the DP Anime series:

Anybody else think that Ash will get a Gible in December? It sounds kind of likely. It would probably be during DP154, DP155 or DP156, the last three episodes of Season 12.

Mudkip8003
27th October 2009, 9:43 PM
Since we can talk about anything relating to the DP Anime series:

Anybody else think that Ash will get a Gible in December? It sounds kind of likely. It would probably be during DP154, DP155 or DP156, the last three episodes of Season 12.

I'll make a topic of it.

No, because Gible + Gabite = Garchomp which is a big no-no to a hero!

Torpoleon
27th October 2009, 9:46 PM
Ok.

Yep! As long as it does not go to Garchomp. That would make Ash TOO powerful.

Well, Mudkip8003, as long as Gible does not go to Garchomp, it should be fine. Although, yes, Garchomp would be too strong of a Pokémon for Ash.

Nidoprince
27th October 2009, 11:05 PM

Too big?! Has anyone read Diamond and Pearl Adventure Vol. 4? If so, I'm not going to spoil anything, but that proves there's no such thing as too big! But anyway, he should get it if the DP series in ending soon. If not, then there's no point, because no character can go too long without catching Pokemon for their party.

Mudkip8003
27th October 2009, 11:32 PM
If not, then there's no point, because no character can go too long without catching Pokemon for their party.

Well, then take a look at Brock. His last Pokemon was Happiny! Anyway, I still think that Ash isn't a dragon type of trainer. The only way you can get me to want that is for it to pull a Kingler.

Nidoprince
27th October 2009, 11:57 PM
Well his last Pokemon UP 'TIL KNOW is Happiny, but if it's close to the end of the season, I can accept it. Besides, he never has a full party, but Ash sure does. Ash should've gotten a Rioulu or Lucario, since he's had a lot of experience with them.

ShinyVaati
28th October 2009, 2:09 AM

No, just no. Gible would not fit Ash at all, evolved or not. It would disrupt his team, and would just be unnecessary. His Sinnoh is just fine as it is now.

I think Charon could of been handled a bit better. He had a good personality, I loved how he seemed to resent all his fellow Team Galactic Commanders, and how his character gave a little more to the Team Galactic plot, but there could of been more. Namely, a battle against him at Mt. Stark.
His backstory with Rotom was a nice touch though.

Nidoprince
28th October 2009, 3:55 AM

No, just no. Gible would not fit Ash at all, evolved or not. It would disrupt his team, and would just be unnecessary. His Sinnoh is just fine as it is now.

I think Charon could of been handled a bit better. He had a good personality, I loved how he seemed to resent all his fellow Team Galactic Commanders, and how his character gave a little more to the Team Galactic plot, but there could of been more. Namely, a battle against him at Mt. Stark.
His backstory with Rotom was a nice touch though.

*Insert here: exclamatory sentance reguarding how I thought the exact same thing but never posted it*

Yea, I think the Rotom thing covered a little bit of the empty space. It could've explained why he joined TG though...

pikadude43
30th October 2009, 2:49 PM
Yes, as long as it does not evolve into Garchomp. I think Gabite would be alright though because Gabite is not that strong.

Well i think he should because the Johto Pokemon are by far the best but they are under appreciated. Also with Dawn getting Cyndaquil i think Brock should get Totodile and Ash bringing back he Bayleaf/Meganium (cant remember if it evolve into Meganium).

Mudkip8003
30th October 2009, 11:16 PM
No, he didn't. Personaly, I hate Dawn with the little fire mouse. Ash should bring his back, and Dawn gets Todidile.

Well, this should be his team.

Pikachu
Staraptor
Infernape
Grotle
Crocanaw
Herecross <- This thing got dumped in the 3rd season

Reverses for Johto BF

Bayleaf
Cyndiquill
Muk
Noctowl
Snorlax
Sceptile
Swellow
Corpfish
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Charizard

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 12:16 AM
pikadude43, can you say when you make a new topic so I can know. I just thought I'd point that out.

Just the starters.

Mudkip8003
31st October 2009, 12:34 AM
Well, I'll make a topic.

Ya, I do.

Nidoprince
31st October 2009, 2:24 AM
Wait, what do you mean by your topic, Mudkip8003? Anyway, I'll answer another topic since I won't answer the current one now...

I agree with Torpoleon, it should be mainly his starters. They should evolve too...

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 1:15 PM
Nidoprince, Mudkip803's topics probably means that between DPPtHGSS, you can get almost every legendary and the topic asks if you like that.

Yep! I wont have to migrate as much!

Also, I'll have the decision on who'll be my co owner tomorrow. Don't get your hopes down if you don't get picked I wont have just 1 co owner.

Illusione-Tempus
31st October 2009, 2:31 PM
Mi10ticFan once again reigns at another one of Torp's clubs!

I have to say Empoleon, Floatzel, Chatot, Staraptor... well most of them are cool, but Purugly? Ugh...

Mostly the newest additions and the new Pokemon aka Sinnoh Pokemon.

I like Generation III more, just because I like Hoenn and it's where I first started playing.

What could you expect from him? Platinum has a good enhanced plot, including Stark Mountain's, so I think him having the final role is enough.

I think so, a Gible will be a good addition for his team.

Bayleef needs more love back!

Hmm... Well it helps filling the pokedex, plus it helps for people who don't have a GBA (like me... ;_; )

pikadude43
31st October 2009, 2:40 PM
Well some of my answers have changed so my new answers to these topics are:

Buneary, i just think it is awesome.

The Pal Park because it makes it easy to complete the Pokedex.

Yes, its still for same reason as before.

Yes because he could have a good storyline about him.

Still the same answer.

Yes but mainly use Bayleaf and Heracross because they were great.

No not really because i dont use legends anyway

Mudkip8003
31st October 2009, 3:05 PM
Nidoprince, I was talking about how you are able to capture almost every single Pokemon in the main Generation IV games (DPPtHGSS).

pikadude43
31st October 2009, 3:54 PM
New topic:

What aspect of D/P/Pt would you change to make the game more to your liking?
I, personally, wouldnt change anything.

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 3:57 PM
To Mudkip8003: Please try not to one line. It's ok if you didn't notice it.

What aspect of D/P/Pt would you change to make the game more to your liking?
Nothing, really. Well, actually, I' would make Charon have for importance in Platinum and have some Pok&#233;mon. (Is it ok if I add HGSS to this topic as well?)

ShinyVaati
31st October 2009, 4:01 PM
I should have SoulSilver in a few days, yay.

Mostly, it gives you a lot of stuff of to do, but I think that by putting too much of them in, it can make the game look cramped, you know?

What aspect of D/P/Pt would you change to make the game more to your liking

Nothing really, I thought the games were nearly perfect. I would of liked Platinum's Battle Frontier to be a bit bigger, but it was still fun.

pikadude43
31st October 2009, 4:03 PM
At Torpoleon: No you can add Hg/Ss in the topic. I will just change the topic name for you.

What aspect of D/P/Pt and Hg/Ss would you change to make the game more to your liking?

Well there isnt really alot of problems on Hg because i got it in Japanese but there is a few things i would change like the daycare center i just dont really like it to be honest.

Mudkip8003
31st October 2009, 5:26 PM
Sorry Torp.

What aspect of D/P/Pt and Hg/Ss would you change to make the game more to your liking?

Personaly, not much needs to be changed.

Nidoprince
31st October 2009, 5:32 PM
Oh, in that case, I won't do a topic bolded (Hope you don't mind Torp) because my answer for the previous topic will be very short: Yes!

Haven't played HGSS yet, but the field sprites are the only complaints I had for gen 4, but that's not an aspect, is it? So I guess nothing. They did a great job on the post ending, as well, which I like.

Mudkip8003
31st October 2009, 5:44 PM
I aggre. New Topic:

I'd give them a 7/10. Not hte worst sprites, but not the best.

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 5:48 PM
Nice to see that everything seems to be in order. You guys know that you can make more than one topic at one time, right?

I think the sprites deserve a 10, in my opinion.

If you guys want to, I could do DPPt tournaments, But, I would start those in January of 2010.

pikadude43
31st October 2009, 5:50 PM
I think they deserve a 8 because some sprites were really bad.

Mudkip8003
31st October 2009, 5:51 PM
Oh, I didn't know we could. Well then,

Do you like Dawn's Pipulp?

Ahh, it's kind of back and forth with me.

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 5:53 PM
Well, yeah. In one post, you could have two new topics made. But, keep in mind that you only get 5 points for 5 topics, but can make more. Just tell me when you made your 5th. Thanks! This is your....4th, Mudkip8003?

Yep! Kind of like a spotlight stealer from Ash's Pikachu though.

pikadude43
31st October 2009, 5:56 PM
Do you like Dawn's Pipulp?
No i just think it isnt a good pokemon.

I think it shouldnt evolve because it would lose good moves.

P.s im on my 4th topic now

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 5:59 PM
Not in a million years. It would ruin the show as we know it.

So, on January 1, 2010, we will have our first DPPt Tournament. Then we will make it DPPtHGSs eventually.

Mudkip8003
31st October 2009, 5:59 PM
Ya, sorry. No more topics, just posts!

Heck no! It proved that it could beat it's evolved form time and time again. Sure, Pikachu has thought about it, but never done it yet!

I like the idea of having a DPPt Tournament. It will be something new for this club.

pikadude43
31st October 2009, 6:04 PM
Do we have to enter the Tournament?

New topic:
Mine is my Aggron on Pt and my Sceptile on D.

P.s My 5th topic now

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 6:06 PM
You don't have to enter the tournament. It's optional, but it would be fun!

My whole team.

ShinyVaati
31st October 2009, 6:08 PM

It depends on the games:
DP: 6/10
Platinum/HG/SS: 9/10

DP's were kind of plain compared to PtHGSS's.

My opinion always changes. If Piplup starts to take too much of the spot light, it gets annoying, but Piplup is likeable every now and then.

Edit: What is your powerhouse Pokemon on D/P/Pt?
My Salamance and Milotic.

Hm, may I submit a topic?
Who are you favorite Gym Leaders/Elite Four Members in DPPtHGSS?
~Sinnoh~
Byron: I loved how he was portrayed in the anime, this made me like him more. His story with Roark is interesting, too.
Candice: My favorite Sinnoh Gym Leader. I thought she was really tough in DP, so I gained some "respect for her."
Aaron: I'm not quite sure why I like Aaron, I'm not a fan of Bug Types, but I think he's tough and I like his design.
Lucian: I always like the Psychic type trainers because they're always a source of a challange.
~Johto~
Bugsy: Like Aaron, I'm not sure why Bugsy sticks out to me. I just like him.
Morty: I didn't really like him GSC (but I thought he was tough), but his redesign in HGSS makes me like him more.
Will: Again, I like Psychic Type trainers for the challange they usually put up. Will was really the only E4 member in the originals that put up a fight, I hope this is the case in HGSS, too.
Koga: Poison types are my favorite, and Koga is a ninja. Enough said.

pikadude43
31st October 2009, 6:14 PM

Sinnoh-Flint and Crasher Wake. Johto- Bugsy and Will

Torpoleon
31st October 2009, 7:20 PM
Well, I like all of them! They are all unique and special!

Nidoprince
31st October 2009, 9:10 PM

Well, I like Candice in the DPPt series, but again, I haven't played GSC in a while or ever played HGSS, so I can't judge them fairly.

Mudkip8003
1st November 2009, 1:43 PM

Sinnoh:

~Candice - All of her Pokemon are dual types (In Plat.) and she's hard to get to.
~Volkner - Ther fact that he uses electric types. Pure awsomeness.
~Flint - The way he looks and the fact that he has a pigger part in the plot then the rest of the E4
~Lucian - Gallade, Espeon and the rest of his Pokemon

Johto:

~Bugsy - He's a guy that looks like a girl (You have to give him props for that) and he uses bugs.
~Brono - He's a strong man that uses strong Pokemon.
~Green - He is the strongest gym leader up to date. He has to be a favorite for that.

Illusione-Tempus
2nd November 2009, 3:08 PM
I think the games are perfect, just about DP's surfing speed... luckily they changed that at Pt.

DPPt : 9/10
HGSS : 3/10 (seriously)

Doesn't anyone who like Dawn likes Piplup? I mean, he's her starter.

Why evolve? Pikachu has said no and that's his answer right?

...My Milotic? :3

Gotta like 'em all!

Nidoprince
2nd November 2009, 4:20 PM
Nothing I guess...I just don't know.

Well DP sprites are 7/10, Platinum 8/10, and HGSS is probably 10/10

Yep! She likes to be a leader and always expresses herself, and doesn't seem to dissapear, like Chimchar or something.

Wouldn't make since if he did.

Well, Pearl is definatly Torterra Lv. 100, Diamond has Empoleon lv. 70 something, and Swampert in Platinum which is almost lv. 100 :D

Mudkip8003
2nd November 2009, 4:42 PM
Can we disscuss PMD, Ranger, and other games? New topics:

Mine is Turtwig. That little bugger is so cool!

Cyndaquil. He is a fire mouse. How better could it get?

pikadude43
2nd November 2009, 4:59 PM
Chimchar. I just love monkeys.

Totodile. I just love him.

New topics
Do you think Volt tackle should be used by other pokemon not just pikachu?
Yes i do because it would do Luxray justice if he has the move.

Which pokemon is better, Heracross or Pinsir?
I think Heracross is better because he has a better movepool and looks better.

ShinyVaati
2nd November 2009, 8:48 PM
I got an e-mail from PlayAsia.com that says my order of SoulSilver was sent out today, I should have it in a few days!

Turtwig, poor little guy, he's got to be the least liked of the Sinnoh staters, but I love him. ^^

Cydaquil, because its awesome.

Do you think Volt tackle should be used by other pokemon not just pikachu?

No, its the Pichu Family's signature move, so only they should be able to learn it.

Which pokemon is better, Heracross or Pinsir?

I like Heracross better for no real reason, Pinsir is kind of ugly...

Lucas666
2nd November 2009, 8:58 PM

Garchomp, powerful and strong

Na, definatly 2nd gen is. G/S/C were awesome!

Na, he was old and creepy (Wait, he's the new galactic leader, right?)

Yeah, legends are awesome for novelty purposes and fighting

Pok&#233;thalon in DPPt

8, Their cool, but they could be better.

Sure, why not

Yeah, Raichu is cool

In Platinum I have a level 76 Gyarados that I raised but after E4 I caught a level 92 Magikarp and used a Rare Candie to evolve it. Then I used carbos calcium and the rest of them until he grew to level 100 (through training)

Torpoleon
2nd November 2009, 9:24 PM
To Mudkip8003: As long as it would involve Generation IV, so you can discuss PMD2, Sky, Shadows of Almia, etc.
To pikadude43: Try not to have topics involving which Pokémon would be better. I'll count it this once because they are in HGSS. Also, C-A-P-I-T-A-L-S! I don't want to have to correct them myself.

Sure, as long as the Pokémon could learn it.

Heracross, I guess.

Piplup, for sure!

Totodile, for sure!

I have thought of my first co owner. It is: Mudkip8003

It was really tough. Don't feel down if you did not get it, as long as you did not break any rules. I will obviously have more than 1 co owner soon.

Nidoprince
3rd November 2009, 5:05 AM
Good job, Mudkip8003! To be honest, I had a feeling you were going to get picked. I try to follow the rules (I think I do :x), but I could see why I didn't get picked compared to you.

Don't know what this has to do with the 4th Generation, but yea, who the heck uses Pikachu, and what's so special about Pikachu?! Pika got way to much fame in the anime.

Again, I don't see why this is 4th generation based, but I really like Heracross better.

Turtwig. Dunno why.

Hmm...Totodile! Feraligatr is a great Pokemon, so Toto is just great for existing to be his base.

Lucas666
3rd November 2009, 1:52 PM

Yeah, I'd like my Jolteon to use it

Heracross

Um, Chimchar, MONKEYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Cyndaquil, starts small and cute but turns into a powerhouse!!!! WRAAAAA!!!!!!!

Mudkip8003
3rd November 2009, 2:13 PM
Wow, I am feeling many good things right now! First of all, thank you Torpoleon for making this club, a new club coming up strong in the ranks of clubs. I am overjoyed with his pick of me, but I must admit, the race was neck-to-neck. Nidoprince, from co-owner to one of the highest ranked member, I see great things in your future! This goes for everyone else. Work hard, and Torp may just make you a co-owner! Now time for new topics!

Darkness: Munchlax, Pikachu, Tangela form Team Heroes
Future Sky: Riolu, Pikachu, Phanpy form team Heroes (Cheezey, I know)

Pachirisu

Once again, Thanks a lot for making this great club prosper over the last ten days!

Edit: Can Torp still keep track of my points?

Lucas666
3rd November 2009, 5:18 PM

Starly, I thought I could evolve it

Hey Torp, can anyone make a topic? If so...

Big and tough with a little cuteness. Like Tyranitar

pikadude43
3rd November 2009, 5:25 PM
New topics:
I chose Chikorita.

Why did you choose that pokemon?
I chose him because Chikorita is awesome.

What is your favorite Legendary pokemon?
Lugia is just the best.

I love Ninetails more just because he has a better movepool.

Dialga because i have never used palkia much.

Lugia, i just love it.

Torpoleon
3rd November 2009, 5:44 PM
To Mudkip8003: Well, no. Is that ok that I wont keep track of points for co owners and myself. Yeah, the race was neck to neck.
To Lucas66: Yes, anyone can make a topic as long as it involve what the club is about. But, make sure that your topics involve what the club is about. I'll count what your topic though.
To Nidoprince: Don't feel down!

Why did you choose that Pokemon?

I wont answer the topic because it is A LOT! (Which is awesome by the way!)

pikadude43
3rd November 2009, 5:56 PM
New topic:

Which do you use the most , Uxie, Mespirit or Azelf?
Uxie, I dont know why.

Which do you use the most of the legendary dogs?
Suicune i love him.

Purugly or Skunktank which is do you use the most ?
Ive never used either so i dont know.

Bastiodon or Rampardos which do you use the most ?
Rampardos for me.

Pachirisu or Pikachu which do you use the most?
Pikachu because it learns Volt Tackle.

Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamance or Flygon which do you use the most?
Dragonite because it was the first dragon line ever.

Torp i changed the topics on this post is it ok ?

Nidoprince
3rd November 2009, 6:00 PM
Man, you guys are topic maniacs! Look at all these topics that I haven't answered yet! Unbelievable. This is going to take a while...yay!

Red: Chikorita
Darkness: Pre restart: Charmander Post restart: Chimchar
Sky: Shinx

Most of them were because I never used it, they make a good combo with my starter, or they are version exclusive.

Well...I gotta say either a Regi or Rayquaza.

Arcanine. I think it has more of a variety of move choices.

Palkia for me. What's Dialga supposed to be, a giraffe?

Lugia.

Since I was multiquoting the posts for the topics, I just ran across Mudkip8003's post. Nice e-speech :D

I don't really use other Pokemon besides my starters, so expect nothing interesting.
Red: Mudkip+Chikorita=Team Ex
Darkness: Pre restart: Turtwig+Charmander Post restart: Totodile+Chimchar=Team Darkness (Both were Team Darkness)
Sky: Riolu+Shinx=Team Sky
Future Stormy: Phanpy+Wynaut=Team Storm
Future Blazing: Growlithe+Eevee=Team Blaze
Future Light: Elekid+Togepi/Psyduck

I got all of them eventually. I don't remember my current one. My first was Munchlax though.

Eh, I like 'em all.

EDIT: Message for Torp: Don't really mind not being co-owner. I was just congratulating Mudkip8003, that's all.

And OMG, you guys are fast! New topics already!

Which is better, Uxie, Mespirit or Azelf?
Well, it's neck and neck between Uxie and Azelf. Azelf is great for offense, but Uxie is the master of status, and he's my Pokemon catcher. Has anyone noticed that? Mesprit=Stats Azelf=Offense Uxie=Status

Which is best one of the legendary dogs?

Suicune for sure.

Purugly or Skunktank which is better?

Skuntank

Bastiodon or Rampardos which is better?

Bastiodon for me.

Pachirisu or Pikachu which is better?

As much as I don't like Pikachu that much, Pika is better.

Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamance or Flygon which is better

I like Garchomp the best, my opinon. Pretty much everything purple (Blue, close enough.) is good for me.

Mudkip8003
3rd November 2009, 6:53 PM
Since I was multiquoting the posts for the topics, I just ran across Mudkip8003's post. Nice e-speech :D

Thanks. :D That little speach was nice to write. I'll get to topics after lunch with an edit. I thought that the number of points increced for things you did if you were a higher rank, Torp. Just saying

Edit: Oh my! Too many topics! Well, let's get down to buisness!

Somehow, I never responded to this one below:

Snorlax on Diamond, Shaymin on Plat just because it was a TRU Pokemon and they come at lv. 50

No, Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu need an attack all to them

Heracross

I like them all

Who did you choose for you partner on MD?

Darkness: Pikachu Sky: Pikachu

I felt like having it. And Pikachu's cool

Latios

Ninetails. Good movepool, and the fact that it can learn many psychic attacks

Diagla

Lugia

Which do you use the most , Uxie, Mespirit or Azelf?

Uhh, I don't use them

Which do you use the most of the legendary dogs?

Suicune

Purugly or Skunktank which is do you use the most?

None, but I do want to use a Purugly one day.

Bastiodon or Rampardos which do you use the most?

Rampardos was in my first Diamond file

Pachirisu or Pikachu which do you use the most?

Pikachu, I once trained on to lv. 100!

Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamance or Flygon which do you use the most?

Dragonite, I love my one that I trained for the first time... but I lost it

New topic:

HG or SS?

I'm geting SS, put my sister is geting HG so I can get Phampy. :D

Torpoleon
6th November 2009, 1:34 AM
Just thought that I'd tell you guys this. When you post information regarding an anime episode outside of Japan, put it in spoilers.

HG or SS?
SS. I am getting SS as well.

Nidoprince
6th November 2009, 2:39 AM
HG or SS?

I'm getting both, but I like HG better. I was going to just get HG, but then I decided to get both since I always end up getting both versions anyway ^^'

Oh yea, Torp, add manga to that announcement too, please. I don't even think anyone in the club has gotten to DPPt Pokespecial, or has read all of DPA...including yours truly. I actually like the manga better anyways, so it concerns me as well. Hope you don't mind.

Illusione-Tempus
6th November 2009, 2:19 PM
People likes Pokemon for different reasons, including me :)

Who did you choose for you partner on MD?
Time : Torchic
Sky : Torchic

I like the Piplup + Torchic combo

Cresselia

Will answer others later (what a bunch X.X)

Mudkip8003
6th November 2009, 4:10 PM
Well, new topics by me!

What color is your trainer card?

Plat: Gold
Diamond: Red

Should Brock's Happiny Evolve?

No, that would take away it's baby feature and the strengh it has would not be funny anymore.

Lucas666
6th November 2009, 5:38 PM

Ummmmmm..... Mewtwo

Ninetails

Dialga

Ho-oh, definatly like attack more than defence

HG or SS?

HG

Mudkip8003
11th November 2009, 1:46 AM
Well everyone, I have a USERBAR!!! This one is for the the Generation IV Beginers, so here it is!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/xpokemon_rocksx/rjgbkjrje.png

Here is the ING, so just take ou the * when using it

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/xpokemon_rocksx/rjgbkjrje.png

This was made by Gladeshadow, so give credit when using this!

Nidoprince
11th November 2009, 2:00 AM
Nice, that's great. I might use that, but I have to get all my other userbars animated into one. Here's a new topic:

What 4th Generation native Pokemon have you used in teams [Been doing this a lot in other clubs]:

Gliscor, Gallade, Electivire, and Porygon-Z.

Torpoleon
11th November 2009, 2:09 AM
Nice userbar, Mudip8003! I wont use it though, because that is not my rank.

I have been active, just to lazy to post. I wont answer the topics, but will add tehmt0 the first post and give points accordingly. Oh and Nidoprince, I think I would need a 2nd co owner, want to be it?

Tomorrow, I am getting EoS, so I will keep you guys posted on that and what not.

Nidoprince
11th November 2009, 3:46 AM
Second co-owner? Sounds great! Glad to help out, how...weird...(There's another word for it) that for the second time I've been elected the second co-owner. Happened in another club too. And I forgot there were ranks in the club. Wonder what rank I am? I need to check, if you updated them a short while ago, Torp. And what's EoS? Oh yea, and I know how you feel about posting. Sometimes posts just take so long and I don't have time, but I check the threads I've posted at more than 5 times a day!

Torpoleon
11th November 2009, 1:25 PM
To Nidoprince: EoS is Explorers of Sky, a 4th Generation Mystery Dungeon Game. So, as co owner, you get to pick between DPPt Master or HGSS Master. I have a good idea what the club is. Also, points don't count towards co owners and myself. You can still keep track of yours, but I wont.

So, guys, do you guys think that HGSS will come out in the US in April and Europe in May. I think so, with reasons.

Nidoprince
11th November 2009, 4:27 PM
Oh, of course, I have that game. Even if you have Time and/or Darkness, it's still worth it. I've had a blast on the Special Episodes. Before I continue, this counts as a 4th generation game, or not? Anyway, I'll be a DPPt master, because even though I like Johto, it's my 3rd favorite region, and Sinnoh is my second. So DPPt master. And I won't keep track of points unless I get something, or they just count as post count--I haven't even glanced at my rank from the start. EDIT: Just realized Mudkip8003 had HGSS master, and I wanted to have a different rank from him anyway. Just to break up the competition on who's the best DPPt/HGSS master, which is obviously me--just kidding (I've lost every wifi battle I've played, and have trouble on some NPC frontier brains -_- More like the DPPt master WANNABE), just fits better for the club.

Mudkip8003
12th November 2009, 11:35 PM
Wanting to get EoS so bad... Torp, your lucky! Nidoprince, I guess now we are the same in this club! And everyone for America, I have looked on Gamestop, a trusted video game store, and it said that HG and SS are coming out on April 1st! It will be fun when it comes out to have more to talk about here.

Nidoprince
13th November 2009, 12:10 AM
Yea, they even took pre-orders for it when I went there (Gamestop fan) but of course it comes out next year, and you don't get the figures first, like how I usually had it. Instead you get them with the game, so I decided to wait. EoS isn't all that different than EoT and EoD. Again, the special episodes make it worth it. If you pre-ordered it from Gamestop, you get the PMD Sky special for free. You guys probably saw it though, and it's not even that great. They should make movies for it instead.

ShinyVaati
14th November 2009, 10:22 PM
Well, Soul Silver came today at last!
So far I've:
-Gotten my starter, Chikorita
-Gotten the 10th Aniversary Mew over Mystery Gift
-Traded over an egg with a Poliwag in it and an Pupiter holding an Exp. Share so I could get one early.
-Beat the first Rival Battle.
-Now on the way to Violet City

What 4th Generation native Pokemon have you used in teams?

Gliscor, Lucario, Honchkrow, Shaymin, Porygon-Z, and probably lots of others that I can't remember at the moment...

Which is better, Palkia or Dialga?

Dialga, by far. Time Control>Control of Space.

Nidoprince
15th November 2009, 3:35 AM
How'd you get the Mew if you imported it? Don't tell me...you went to Japan?! I'm not trying to get any information out of you, but you are the luckiest person I know! They have a Pokemon Center, they used to have a free Lv. X Snorlax card if you bought a Dominos Pizza, and they also used to have big plush for Mcdonald's toys! More importantly, that's the home of Pokemon and all the other manga and Pokemon! That's like my dream--to visit Japan! *Fire in eyes*

Anyway, the main plot goes fast. I wouldn't be surprised (I'd congratulate you, but to be honest, it's not that hard) if you beat the main plot by the end of the month, especially for someone who probably has been into Pokemon longer than I have. Also:

Which is better, Palkia or Dialga?

Dialga could win, but Palkia will always be my fav.

ShinyVaati
15th November 2009, 5:11 AM
As long as you have a Japanese copy of HG or SS, you can download the Mew no matter where you are in the world. Also... Mew's HGSS Sprite animation is just too cute, I love it!

That's like my dream--to visit Japan!

Same here, same here. hehehehe.

So far my team is:
Chikorita (Lv.14)
Mew (Lv.13)
Poliwag (Lv.13)
Mareep (Lv.13)

And I've defeated Falkner and hatched the Togepi egg, it didn't take long at all, as I'm only on Route 32. Although I was running around a lot, catching and training.

Either Jirachi or Shaymin (both Formes), hard to pick. Although now that I actually have a Mew, its growing on me.

Nidoprince
15th November 2009, 5:31 AM

Rayquaza, out of all of them, Regigigas out of the 4th generation ones.

I thought for a sec you'd be in Poke-paradise. I live somewhere that there's barely anything Pokemon related to do, because my only connections to it are:

My one friend who also likes Pokemon
Stores (All of them are far away >_>)
SPPF
My merchandise (Video games, TCG, etc.)
Pokemon League (Every week, also far away)

I have no complaints, but in Japan, isn't Pokemon like Disney in the US? I'm also not close to many stores and such thanks to my location.

Oh yea, are you thinking of using some of that team for the BF? I usually have two seperate teams, one playthru and one BF/BT. Oh yea, if you want to breed, use Platinum for it, but only if you got the last Shaymin event. See, all you need to do is bike up and down the path to the garden where you catch Shaymin, and you can bike the longest path in the game! Also, are you going to get an English version of HG/SS, or not? I'll be waiting for both myself :> (Waits 6 months)

ShinyVaati
15th November 2009, 9:57 PM
I'll be getting HeartGold in English. Speaking of which...

I prefer Ho-oh for no reason, which is why I'm waiting for HeartGold to come out in english. Although you can catch both of them in one game anyway.

I just beat Bugsy, but I almost lost! His Scyther is a pain in the butt, knocked out everyone of my Pokemon at least once; it was a good thing I got two Revives through the PokeWalker.
Well, two Johto Badges down, 6 to go.

Mareep and Chikorita have evolved!

Nidoprince
16th November 2009, 12:12 AM
That's what most people do. I think some other friend of mine did that too.

Chikorita and Mareep are good Pokemon if you evolve them. Not like other Pokemon you catch in the beginning of the game, they're actually quite strategic.

Lugia. I'm mainstream like that :/

Torpoleon
5th December 2009, 2:05 AM
Sorry for not posting! Maybe now some more people will post! Well anyways, I'm going tp update the rules with what Pokémon video games you guys can discuss. So, anyone unhappy about.......Ash losing Gliscor? Although, he'll get Gible in DP157. I'm going to add some more rules which you guy should check when I'm done.

Nidoprince
5th December 2009, 3:03 AM
YES. Gliscor is one of my favorite Pokemon, especially in the anime. Gible outta be cool though, hopefully it doesn't evolve. Cynthia already has Garchomp, so it'll ruin the Champ battle if he sends out Garchomp vs. Garchomp. Gible vs. Garchomp is 10 times better IMO.

ShinyVaati
6th December 2009, 4:16 PM
I'm very upset about Gliscor release, as it was one of my favorite Pokemon of Ash's. I began to expect it though... This Gible better be worth it.
Although, I'm confident that Gliscor will return later for the Sinnoh League, maybe even the last Gym?

Well, I just beat Red in Soul Silver, he wasn't as hard as I was anticipating, though. Time to bask in all the game's extra unlockables! (Kanto and Hoenn starters, here I come!)

Nidoprince
6th December 2009, 5:56 PM
Did Pidgeot come back? No. Did Butterfree come back? No. Will Gliscor come back? Probably not :(

Congratz on beating Red! Unlike the old games, there's so much more to do in this game.

ShinyVaati
6th December 2009, 7:08 PM
Those releases were different than Gliscor's. Butterfree left because it wanted to have a family, Pidgeot was left to protect the Pidgey. Gliscor, however, was left behind for training. Who says Gliscor can't be like Charizard and pop up every now and then?

I'm trying to set up Gym Leader rematches now. I've got all the Johto Leaders in the PokeGear, and I'm missing a few of the Kanto ones. Currently, I've set up rematches with Bugsy, Whitney, and Brock.

Torpoleon
6th December 2009, 10:41 PM
Gliscor is kind of like Primeape, although Ash would need Gliscor to help against Paul in the league. Gible most likely wont be helpful. I think Gliscor should return at the League and Dawn's Ambipom return at the Grand Festival. Anyone think Sinnoh can be 200+ episodes?

Congrats on your progress, ShinyVaati!!

Nidoprince
5th January 2010, 5:15 AM
Well, Gliscor won't pop up because there's already Charizard, like you mentioned. It's better to have old friends pop up. It'd be cool if Ash and Dawn had to go seperate ways until they could beat their final obstacle, then Ambipom and Gliscor would appear with cool music.

Quote of old post so no double post. Anyway, OMG!!!!! I barely made it!!! I was so close to asking Torp who was going to restart the club, and if it was going to be restarted...anyways,

What changes did you not like in the 4th generation?

Your character. Your head is as big as the rest of your body!

Torpoleon
6th January 2010, 9:36 PM
Well I was the last poster anyways. So, if I messed up anything with points, members and topics, PM me.

What changes did you not like in the 4th generation?
Well everything honestly seems fine in the 4th Generation.