PDA

View Full Version : New to Pokemon

Kenny1234
24th October 2009, 3:14 AM
Well I'm rather new to pokemon, playing it when I was younger and getting back into it with Platinum out. ^^ I'm still a little confused about the wifi trading and all that though.

Hello all!

TerraWolf
24th October 2009, 3:23 AM
well kenny pokemon is an easy thing to pick up, even if you haven't played for a while.

wifi trading is like trading w/ someone whom you have never met in real life. there are two place trading in wifi can happen. one is the gts (global trading system). here you may search for pokemon that you have already seen in your current pokedex. another requires the persons friend code. this is the wifi room on the bottom floor of all pokemon centers. here you can battle, trade, or even do battle frontier falculties w/ another human. you can recieve your own personal fc when you recieve the pal pad and hav a wifi location set up to connect to your ds. once you connect wifi to your ds, it can be used for any game.

welcome to sppf and if you happen to have any more questions feel free to pm me

Obsolete
24th October 2009, 3:24 AM
Welcome to SPPf! ^_^

If you have questions about wifi, you should check the subsections here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=174

Kenny1234
24th October 2009, 6:27 AM
Thanks. I think I know a little more about wifi. I even got the mystery gift and shaymin. :3

Creeper
24th October 2009, 6:31 AM
Hi! I'm Infernape Rulez!
I have
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Red & blue recue team
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl
Pokemon Mystery dungeon Darkness
Pokemon Platinum
;392; Have a good time! Go to the games fourms! *addictting* Follow the rules!
Signed
;392; rulez

Illusione-Tempus
24th October 2009, 7:30 AM
Hi there, don't worry if you're rather new, as long as you have fun playing am I right? ^^

Of course, if you need answers, don't be afraid to ask us veterans :)

But remember one thing: Follow the rules... Pretty clear, am I right? :x

Skull-Kid
24th October 2009, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any question just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be gald to help you out. Have fun here! :)

I'll add you as friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

KingMinun
24th October 2009, 1:04 PM
Well I've been here for around a month and never posted, Hi everyone I'm KingMinun, and as you can tell my favourite pokemon are Minun, Turtwig and Cyndaquil. I love playing the games and watching the anime, I have an account on Sega of America's boards my username is HyperTailsx and I run a very successful Pokemon RPG which right now is on page 627 and will be celebrating it's first birthday this month. As you can tell I love RPG's and Fanfiction.