PDA

View Full Version : Oh no!!! ;_;

Moonlight_Murkrow96
25th October 2009, 4:16 PM
Have you ever had one of those times when you realized your Pokemon aren't as good as you thought they were? Or, did you ever lose against the Battle Tycoon...5 times in a row? Or...did you ever get...*gasp* the BAD EGG GLITCH?! Post your sob stories here.

Mine were probably when I realized my uber strong Venusaur stunk. :<
Also, I lost against the Battle Hall leader 3 times in a row ;_;

TerraWolf
25th October 2009, 4:21 PM
tihs morning when i lost to thorton for my silver pass, he screwed me w/ a whiscash and arcanine while i had primeape, dodrio, and wormadam:'(

GolemGuy
25th October 2009, 4:27 PM
About every time my Electrivire runs into a Gallade in the Battle Hall.

pokemaster001
25th October 2009, 4:35 PM
one word
tiers
actually, most of my favorite pokemon are in high tiers, but that's beside the point

Hiro__
25th October 2009, 4:36 PM
*sobs* i don't understand ev's and iv's, i can't chain pokeradar, i have no shinies, i stink at training pokemon (my highest level trained is a lv. 65 empoleon on my platinum... >_>... and i was doing fantastic in the battle arcade once, and i got to dariah, and she creamed me, with ONE POKEMON!!! O>O... also, i was using my flareon in that one place where you choose the type you want to go up against, and i chose the rock type... (this was on my 3rd streak...) and used dig, and of course it just HAD to use earthquake... ;_; i was doing so well too... yeah, i always did stink at the battle frontier... i know this is off topic, but i only ever got the silver medals for the battle pike and the battle pyramid in emerald... *sobs*

Hollyoaks the espeon
25th October 2009, 4:39 PM
Cyril: I thought Togetic could beat the league by herself and was badly beaten...

ShinyPichu4Ever
25th October 2009, 4:40 PM
All you need to mention is Shiny pokemon. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE. and I got a chain up to 38 and then this stupid roselia came out of no where (no a bush hadn't shook where it appeared and I had used a max repel, a lvl 67 pikachu was in my first slot) and stopped my chain!!! I was so annoyed. I have also bred 5 boxes worth of pichus and not one of them is shiny.

Nightlingbolt
27th October 2009, 10:58 PM
My Houndoom didn't pull his own weight for the longest time, and there were times when I actually considered replacing him. Who am I kidding? Damien is irreplaceable to me!

Dave.
28th October 2009, 12:46 AM
I bred a Jolly Hypnosis Zubat with 31 Speed IVs purely by accident.
Then Platinum dropped Hypnosis' accuracy to 60.
And I found out I had a 0 Attack IV Crobat, and have never been able to locate a female Jolly one to remedy this.

freakyboy05
28th October 2009, 12:52 AM
A scrappy miltank took down my entire battle tower team.

Lucas666
28th October 2009, 1:07 AM
All you need to mention is Shiny pokemon. I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE. and I got a chain up to 38 and then this stupid roselia came out of no where (no a bush hadn't shook where it appeared and I had used a max repel, a lvl 67 pikachu was in my first slot) and stopped my chain!!! I was so annoyed. I have also bred 5 boxes worth of pichus and not one of them is shiny.

Only five? i've hatch about 8 boxs of gible using masuda and still dont have one

anyways... when my monferno lost to the grass leader

Kiwy
29th October 2009, 12:10 AM
I always lose at the battle tower on diamond and my pokes are good! at least thats what i think! one time the tower tycon milotic took down my entire team, that was sad...

Cosmar
29th October 2009, 12:39 AM
Back when I was playing Pearl, I took my Umbreon and two other Pok&#233;mon (IIRC, it was Electivire and...I can't remember the third one) into the Battle Tower. Anyway, I'd gotten up to Palmer's first team in the BT where Milotic KO'd everyone except Umbreon, who managed to take down Milotic and Rhyperior by herself. She almost took out Dragonite too, but the stupid betch crit-haxed her when I was about to KO it (seriously, its health was in the red. Raaaaaage.).

In Platinum, my Garchomp got KO'd by Darach's Houndoom's Counter. I either didn't know or forgot it was holding a Focus Sash >_>

Tiomasta
29th October 2009, 12:57 AM
"Alright, yesterday I SR a lot for a good Giratina, let's see how it was again."

Giratina
Level 47
Quiet nature

'>_>

I guess I was too tired and clicked on the wrong nature on the IV calculator, and thought that one was the one this Giratina had.

Dragonite19
31st October 2009, 1:54 PM
When I finally realized how to EV train a Pokemon and realized that my team was horrible. :(

Moonlight_Murkrow96
31st October 2009, 4:01 PM
When I finally realized how to EV train a Pokemon and realized that my team was horrible.

Same here. Now that I FINALLY, after 3 YEARS of playing Pokemon, know how to EV train Pokemon, (Currently in the process of breeding a Wish/Support Gardevoir) I realize that my team sucks. :( My Physical Sweeper Infernape has higher Sp. Attack than Attack. I worked SO HARD to get that Stone Edge TM too... :(

Rabidmunchlax
2nd November 2009, 4:00 PM
My Houndoom didn't pull his own weight for the longest time, and there were times when I actually considered replacing him. Who am I kidding? Damien is irreplaceable to me!

That's why you shouldn't nickname. You get too attached

Now I must go train lecky the electivire XD

pokemaster001
5th November 2009, 11:57 PM
That's why you shouldn't nickname. You get too attached

Now I must go train lecky the electivire XD

man, names mean so much to me
I love the ability to name things because it officially makes them mine