PDA

View Full Version : Personality Test

Kitsune`
25th October 2009, 3:22 PM
Guys, Today Im getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of time! And If anyone has it yet, I would like to know if It has a personality test. My old mystery dungeon has me as a Golduck, (My lazy personality xD). So yeah does it?

Eeveefreak
25th October 2009, 6:06 PM
Yes, it does. There's 19 possible starter options, 6 of which are gender specific (Riolu, Phanpy and Shinx being male only, Eevee, Skitty and Vulpix being female only), but no Psyduck option this time around. It's kind of a staple of the series, really, I believe.

Amphi
25th October 2009, 8:51 PM
Yes, it does. There's 19 possible starter options, 6 of which are gender specific (Riolu, Phanpy and Shinx being male only, Eevee, Skitty and Vulpix being female only), but no Psyduck option this time around. It's kind of a staple of the series, really, I believe.

Riolu and stuff are only in sky =3
Ah well you can find all the starters on serebii with their naturethingy

Dramatic Melody
25th October 2009, 10:39 PM
Yep, it's back. Only this time, you can't get Psyduck, Machop, Cubone or Eevee, but you can now get Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup or Munchlax.

For a guide during the personality test, refer to this post (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=7902289&postcount=2). =)