PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dungeon Glitch Discussion

Shining Mew
25th October 2009, 7:33 PM
Talk about glitches you've found in the MD games!

Tropios
25th October 2009, 11:06 PM
well i dunno if this counts but if you walk against the side of some objects, your pokes head will be above it while its suposed to be bigger than your poke

Johto-Master
26th October 2009, 4:45 AM
in red rescue team, i used a wondermail generator, and then on the only thing that appeared in tinywoods was dragonites...

LadyCharizard
28th October 2009, 1:20 PM
This one I found is...weird, if you will. I'm not even sure if this counts as a glitch, but here's what I found.

I was to retrieve a Calcium from a Stunky in the Sky Stairway for a Blissey. At the 47th floor, I encountered the Stunky. After my Charizard partner, Hanaela, defeated the Stunky, it exploded with its Aftermath. The Calcium was nowhere to be seen, and it wasn't said that I cleared the mission. So I went through the rest of the Sky Stairway and ended my day. After waking up at the Sharpedo Bluff, I thought I could take the job again, but the job disappeared from my job list, as if I cleared it! But I didn't...

I actually found that job on the Outlaw Notice Board, I didn't use a Wondermail code to get it.

EDIT: This was from my Explorers of Time game, by the way ^^;

toge5556
28th October 2009, 1:22 PM
i can walk through walls! no action replay needed!

Mr. Joker
28th October 2009, 1:42 PM
i can walk through walls! no action replay needed!

What pokemon are you using in the dungeon? Because some pokemon can walk through walls.

Hitaka
31st October 2009, 5:11 AM
This one I found is...weird, if you will. I'm not even sure if this counts as a glitch, but here's what I found.

I was to retrieve a Calcium from a Stunky in the Sky Stairway for a Blissey. At the 47th floor, I encountered the Stunky. After my Charizard partner, Hanaela, defeated the Stunky, it exploded with its Aftermath. The Calcium was nowhere to be seen, and it wasn't said that I cleared the mission. So I went through the rest of the Sky Stairway and ended my day. After waking up at the Sharpedo Bluff, I thought I could take the job again, but the job disappeared from my job list, as if I cleared it! But I didn't...

I actually found that job on the Outlaw Notice Board, I didn't use a Wondermail code to get it.

Aftermath, along with Selfdestruct and Explosion (and their trap versions) destroy items caught in the blast. So the Calcium got blown up. The only way to beat that mission would be to not set Aftermath off.

Shuam
31st October 2009, 7:03 PM
Aftermath, along with Selfdestruct and Explosion (and their trap versions) destroy items caught in the blast. So the Calcium got blown up. The only way to beat that mission would be to not set Aftermath off.
And to do this, you need to bring a Pokemon with Damp as an ability, such as Quagsire.

Anyways, this isn't really a glitch as much as it was poor placement. I stepped on a whirlwind trap thing, and got blown between two non-connected walls, and got stuck there, and had to turn off my DS to not lose the good items I had :[

In an image..
http://i38.*******.com/2mi43nk.png
sad

Yaragorm
1st November 2009, 11:08 AM
In Explorers of Sky, I can only evolve my player and partner for some reason. If I try anyone else, the game freezes...

kenluv
5th November 2009, 12:19 PM
not a cheat but everyone knows that the partner and main pokemon will evolve IF YOU GET Palkia

Zaira Wolfe
7th November 2009, 9:09 PM
In Explorers of Sky, I can only evolve my player and partner for some reason. If I try anyone else, the game freezes...

I also have a similar problem, except I already knew that i could not evolve my two main characters until later. The glitch that i am experiencing is that I cannot evolve a female Nidoran with out freezing the game. I tried evolving my Caterpie, and it worked, so I can evolve some pokemon. I'm going to do a little more research as to whether or not there are more types of Pokemon that trigger this glitch, and try to post additional information here to help others avoid this glitch if they should encounter it.

Eeveefreak
8th November 2009, 5:19 AM
not a cheat but everyone knows that the partner and main pokemon will evolve IF YOU GET Palkia

Actually, in Sky, this is untrue. I have evolved my partner, and could evolve my starter if I wanted to (stupid Moss Rock), and I still don't have Palkia recruited, nor Dialga.

On the evolution glitch...I haven't encountered it myself, so I can't say if it works or not, but I do recall reading elsewhere where someone said that if they put the pokemon they were having issue evolving into their team before trying to evolve it, it fixed the glitch and they were able to evolve it. No idea on the veracity, but it can't hurt to try and such. Good luck.

Armored Zangoose
11th November 2009, 3:58 PM

You doun't need to get Dialga or Palkia, you just need to beat Darkrai at Dark Crater.

Foxeaf
13th November 2009, 9:52 AM
Anyways, this isn't really a glitch as much as it was poor placement. I stepped on a whirlwind trap thing, and got blown between two non-connected walls, and got stuck there, and had to turn off my DS to not lose the good items I had :[

In an image..
sad

Yikes. That is sad. Dx Funny how there are so many situations where the only solution is to turn off the game without saving...
Now, imagine you accidentally saved? :U

I found this reeeaally wierd glitch in PMD Blue Rescue Team. I was in Lapis cave and I bumped into something quite..unusual. It was a purple Golbat mixed with an Ekans. I've never hacked (I don't like hacks >_>; ) or used any form of replay or whatever. The sprite kept switching between them both. O;O
I decided to defeat the wierd thing, and then it said the "Ekans wants to join your team!" sorta line. I said no and it disappeared. I haven't seen one like that since... And now I regret saying no. XD

Ysavvryl
14th November 2009, 5:40 AM
I don't know if this was a glitch or just a really rare occurrence, but... I got a dungeon shopkeeper Kecleon to stalk my Lanturn in EoT. A wild Weezing had used Explosion in the middle of the Kecleon shop, hurting the shopkeeper (the sprite flickered) and destroying all but two tiles and a stack of Gravelrocks. The Lanturn (under AI control) defeated the Weezing. Then the Kecleon followed the Lanturn around for the rest of that floor.

I never ran into any more enemies, so I didn't see if it would attack with us. It was rather neat.

Armored Zangoose
15th November 2009, 3:46 PM
Don't know if this was a glitch or not-
I had a Challenge Letter from Mewtwo in Sky Stairway, then found the hidden stairs. I didn't realize next floor was when I was supposed to fight Mewtwo.

I ended up fighting him inside the Secret Bazaar.

Murton
19th November 2009, 8:16 PM
I don't know if this was a glitch or just a really rare occurrence, but... I got a dungeon shopkeeper Kecleon to stalk my Lanturn in EoT. A wild Weezing had used Explosion in the middle of the Kecleon shop, hurting the shopkeeper (the sprite flickered) and destroying all but two tiles and a stack of Gravelrocks. The Lanturn (under AI control) defeated the Weezing. Then the Kecleon followed the Lanturn around for the rest of that floor.

I never ran into any more enemies, so I didn't see if it would attack with us. It was rather neat.

Kecleon wanted to kill you, because, for some reason, if anyone hurts him, he will attack YOU!

serebiifreak
23rd November 2009, 1:35 AM

This is actually natural.
Things you need:
1. An enemy pokemon
2. A kecleon
3. This is optional a pass scarf. (Makes it a bit easier.)
4. If using a pass scarf don't bring partners.

Now stand next to the Kecleon.
When an enemy approaches equip the pass scarf.
When the enemy attacks you, you spin around and pass the damage on.
If it passes it to Kecleon, Kecleon will start following you, but first defeat the enemy.

Note: DO NOT try to rob his/her store he will attack you.!

Palamon
24th November 2009, 1:20 AM
I think this happened to me once, my partner, Vulpix, was asleep, and I could switch places with it.

Prinplup
26th November 2009, 4:08 PM
I had a Challenge Letter from Mewtwo in Sky Stairway, then found the hidden stairs. I didn't realize next floor was when I was supposed to fight Mewtwo.

Really? Cuz that is just awesome.

mAdkip
27th November 2009, 1:04 PM
It has happened to me several times, that if a Spheal is a client, when they pay me, after i have completed the job, it faces to its right! :P

5wamp3rt
29th November 2009, 4:37 AM

YES. That is epic. Did you use the spa every time you were at low health in that fight? because then you got REALLY good luck where the Secret Bazaar was that time.

On topic, I beat a Victreebel outlaw in a monster house in Miracle Sea (?) and then continued exploring and lost, and it didn't show Magnezone giving me explorer rank points or anything! Don't know if I actually got them, or an item, but the mission got deleted from my job list. Probably not a glitch, but whatever.

Scizor King
30th November 2009, 12:07 AM
Not sure if it was a glitch, but I was in Temporal Spire the second time (going to recruit Dialga) and on 5F, I found a Deoxys Shadow (like the ones in MD1) in Attack Form. I beat it, and went to the next floor, 6F. I saw another, this one in Defense Form! And on 7F, the Deoxys Shadow was in Speed Form! Then I never saw any more.
If it matters, I had the Secret Slab in my bag.
EDIT: Oh and I was playing Darkness.

JamesRaynor
1st December 2009, 7:34 PM
No they're supposed to appear there.

AshMayMistyHikarifan
2nd December 2009, 6:50 AM
I got 2 glitches, and I'm not sure why:

I can't evolve my first Sneasel into Weaville, when I try to evolve it, the game 'freezes', I can't evolve, and I am at the level of evolution.

I can't evolve my first Buizel, the game 'freezes.'

And I didn't use a code cheat or anything to get those Pokemon, they just don't evolve when they should.

however, the second sneasel I caught does evolve
The Jigglypuff/Clefairy do evolve as I tried the moon stones
Just upped the stats on my 2nd Buizel as I have to level that one up to evolve it.
Has this happened to anybody, glitches like that?

AshMayMistyHikarifan
2nd December 2009, 6:53 AM
Kecleon wanted to kill you, because, for some reason, if anyone hurts him, he will attack YOU!

That's nothing, I did that in Pokemon Time and the Kecleon just attacked me. ANd I never stole anything either!

Viiinc
2nd December 2009, 3:14 PM
I can't evolve my first Sneasel into Weaville, when I try to evolve it, the game 'freezes', I can't evolve, and I am at the level of evolution.

I can't evolve my first Buizel, the game 'freezes.'

And I didn't use a code cheat or anything to get those Pokemon, they just don't evolve when they should.

however, the second sneasel I caught does evolve
The Jigglypuff/Clefairy do evolve as I tried the moon stones
Just upped the stats on my 2nd Buizel as I have to level that one up to evolve it.
Has this happened to anybody, glitches like that?
Yes! I really wanted a ;006;, but I forgot to pick ;004; as partner. So I went to the Giant Volcano and got myself a ;004; at level 5. I didn't manage to recruit a ;005; or a ;006;, because their recruit chances are so low. After I had trained it to level 16, and was able to evolve it, I was happy. But then the game froze!!!! I tried about 3 times, but it always froze. But thanks for the tip, that you can evolve anotherone.

Prof. 9
3rd December 2009, 8:10 PM
About certain Pokémon not evolving: in PMD Sky, the game freezes if you try to evolve a Pokémon with a 10-character nickname, because Nintendo made a stupid mistake. The glitch is not in the Japanese or European versions of the game.

There's a cheat code that fixes the bug though and I'd post it, but sadly discussion of cheat codes is not allowed on Serebii. Google "evolution glitch fix".

AshMayMistyHikarifan
11th December 2009, 7:35 AM
About certain Pokémon not evolving: in PMD Sky, the game freezes if you try to evolve a Pokémon with a 10-character nickname, because Nintendo made a stupid mistake. The glitch is not in the Japanese or European versions of the game.

There's a cheat code that fixes the bug though and I'd post it, but sadly discussion of cheat codes is not allowed on Serebii. Google "evolution glitch fix".

I did name a Sneasel KellyKelly and I named the other Misty, the Misty one evolved obviously.
I named the 1st Buizel AmySutton...That could've been the problem glitch you mentioned. Now I know what name to give it after I evolve it.

Kitty Aruseus
31st December 2009, 7:33 AM
I remember seeing a post here about the ghost glitch, where a defeated pokemon flickers there longer than it's supposed to, and it asks to join your team. SOmetimes if this occurs, in the text log, the name shows in the color of dungeon names.

Pokemaniac Erika
3rd January 2010, 12:26 PM
This happened to me yesterday when I went to Dark/Fire Maze in PMD Time.
I attacked a pokemon (can't really remember what, possibily houndoor) and the game freeze with no reason. Weird.

Viiinc
4th January 2010, 6:45 PM
This happened to me yesterday when I went to Dark/Fire Maze in PMD Time.
I attacked a pokemon (can't really remember what, possibily houndoor) and the game freeze with no reason. Weird.
Maybe you touched your game card too hard?

Nixoth
4th January 2010, 7:32 PM
okay, well i have a really annoying glitch that occurs all the time when i play EoT. anytime i am fighting a pokemon like magby (pokemon that have abilities like flame body, static, poison point, etc.), and my lucario uses dark pulse, there is a chance that it will sustain a burn, even though no actual physical contact was made. someone told me this is because it will happen if you are standing right next to the target, but it also happened to me later on when i used aura sphere from ten squares away.

JDB1984
4th January 2010, 8:04 PM

I'll have to check and see if any of my pokemon have 10 character nicknames. What about pokemon that have 10 character names?

darkguizaum
5th January 2010, 1:34 AM
@JDB1984

You'll have to name them...
That's why my Lighthouse (Mareep) couldn't evolve...

Pokemaniac Erika
5th January 2010, 11:11 AM
Maybe you touched your game card too hard?

I uses emulator, no DS for me unfortunately.
The emulator didn't crash, it worked perfectly. And I didn't use any cheat codes or such.
And this (freeze) never happen before, that's why I call it weird.

Nixoth
5th January 2010, 6:50 PM
come on guys, is anyone gonna answer my question? i cant start a new thread about this stuff cause i keep getting yelled at for making random threads when i ask about this

Nintenfreak
5th January 2010, 9:08 PM
I just evolved NinjaNinja, my Nincada into a Ninjask, and the game didn't freeze up. Apparently the evolution glitch has been fixed in newer versions of the game.

lucarioisace95
6th January 2010, 10:16 AM
who thinks there should be a helpfull wonder mail thread? (ive got some here i want 2 share)
2YH44 HY3NWFT HRX55
N&HK0 C—9MF8 T2QPW

2YH44 HX3NWFT H2X55
N&HK@ C839T&N KM-PW

Q7SS9 =%PJN8W -R=71
FS7#+ PQ=8K%= 8M6W@

KQ7T8 2MK1C8F N7TH
J0H&&9Y+NNK= 0QQKM

455P5S58K93C7C
1XF1QX6P0+WC57@3

M-RNHSCM#351TWFKT
Q7JP#K9J&=XW&4=&W

K2X8NN%#J78Y8%63N
S-QCC=P+7W4J2R-Q+

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
&XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
&XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

&442R 4&MS#K% =H@=Y
M+0WH Q=M9H+# YP@H3

=9#MS WS1NTXY 6&@K2
W@NC+ Q1%-=85 S1+65

Nixoth
6th January 2010, 4:45 PM
who thinks there should be a helpfull wonder mail thread? (ive got some here i want 2 share)
2YH44 HY3NWFT HRX55
N&HK0 C—9MF8 T2QPW

2YH44 HX3NWFT H2X55
N&HK@ C839T&N KM-PW

Q7SS9 =%PJN8W -R=71
FS7#+ PQ=8K%= 8M6W@

KQ7T8 2MK1C8F N7TH
J0H&&9Y+NNK= 0QQKM

455P5S58K93C7C
1XF1QX6P0+WC57@3

M-RNHSCM#351TWFKT
Q7JP#K9J&=XW&4=&W

K2X8NN%#J78Y8%63N
S-QCC=P+7W4J2R-Q+

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
&XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
&XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

&442R 4&MS#K% =H@=Y
M+0WH Q=M9H+# YP@H3

=9#MS WS1NTXY 6&@K2
W@NC+ Q1%-=85 S1+65

hey man theres a wondermail generator thread that lets u just create any job u want u can find it here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=319578)

talala
7th January 2010, 12:20 AM
come on guys, is anyone gonna answer my question? i cant start a new thread about this stuff cause i keep getting yelled at for making random threads when i ask about this

i don't see anything you posted in the form of a question besides this post :|

hey man theres a wondermail generator thread that lets u just create any job u want u can find it here (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=319578)

thats for darkness/time, his codes are obviously codes for sky, just look at them, they're too big for d/t

2YH44 HY3NWFT HRX55
N&HK0 C—9MF8 T2QPW

2YH44 HX3NWFT H2X55
N&HK@ C839T&N KM-PW

Q7SS9 =%PJN8W -R=71
FS7#+ PQ=8K%= 8M6W@

KQ7T8 2MK1C8F N7TH
J0H&&9Y+NNK= 0QQKM

455P5S58K93C7C
1XF1QX6P0+WC57@3

M-RNHSCM#351TWFKT
Q7JP#K9J&=XW&4=&W

K2X8NN%#J78Y8%63N
S-QCC=P+7W4J2R-Q+

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
&XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

HHK0@ WNRX2+N Q64C1
&XFK& =@SNX10 N&4J-

&442R 4&MS#K% =H@=Y
M+0WH Q=M9H+# YP@H3

=9#MS WS1NTXY 6&@K2
W@NC+ Q1%-=85 S1+65

quit spamming this message in different threads and look at every title before you spam your stupidity everywhere so everyone in the mystery dungeon forum can see it

swampertlover5712
7th January 2010, 12:31 AM
okay, this ones in the original ones. you know the GBA and stuff.
anyways, i was in that place where you have to go fight Latios, to get the TMs back, and i fought a Hoppip, and or Wingull, and it like transformed into either one (Wingull=Hoppip)
(Hoppip=Wingull)
it was weird and it only happened once, so whatever. i don't look for glitches, so i was kinda startled, granted i was like 8 or 9 years old... but whatever.
oh and i don't cheat or use cheating devices either :p

Blaze of Darkness
7th January 2010, 1:43 PM
Here's what happened with me in PMD blue rescue team long ago:
I was in the desert region, and when I walked into a room, there was a trapinch and an electrike side by side, only I couldn't tell which was which since there was an orange electrike and a green trapinch and then a change to an orange trapinch and a green electrike. Halfway into their animations they changed into the other pokemon but kept their own color. I know for sure that was a glitch. What else could it be? (At first I wondered if I had found a shiny.)

Blaze of Darkness
7th January 2010, 1:44 PM
okay, this ones in the original ones. you know the GBA and stuff.
anyways, i was in that place where you have to go fight Latios, to get the TMs back, and i fought a Hoppip, and or Wingull, and it like transformed into either one (Wingull=Hoppip)
(Hoppip=Wingull)
it was weird and it only happened once, so whatever. i don't look for glitches, so i was kinda startled, granted i was like 8 or 9 years old... but whatever.
oh and i don't cheat or use cheating devices either :p
Very similar to what happened to me above.

Nixoth
7th January 2010, 7:46 PM
i don't see anything you posted in the form of a question besides this post :|

thats for darkness/time, his codes are obviously codes for sky, just look at them, they're too big for d/t

quit spamming this message in different threads and look at every title before you spam your stupidity everywhere so everyone in the mystery dungeon forum can see it

okay. if you would just look back one page, here is my question (copied and pasted):

okay, well i have a really annoying glitch that occurs all the time when i play EoT. anytime i am fighting a pokemon like magby (pokemon that have abilities like flame body, static, poison point, etc.), and my lucario uses dark pulse, there is a chance that it will sustain a burn, even though no actual physical contact was made. someone told me this is because it will happen if you are standing right next to the target, but it also happened to me later on when i used aura sphere from ten squares away.

...and im sick and tired of people accusing me of spamming in random threads. i just have a question that i want answered, and they keep telling me to post in the help thread for mystery dungeon, but there is none. since i thought that this was a glitch, i only thought that it would be appropriate to put this in the glitch thread.

talala
7th January 2010, 8:45 PM
okay. if you would just look back one page, here is my question (copied and pasted):

...and im sick and tired of people accusing me of spamming in random threads. i just have a question that i want answered, and they keep telling me to post in the help thread for mystery dungeon, but there is none. since i thought that this was a glitch, i only thought that it would be appropriate to put this in the glitch thread.

its called "THIS GAME IS SO HARD ;O; - PMD [All Versions] Help Thread"

also, reread what you post before you actually post it, that isn't a question, its a paragraph with no questions in it...

swampertlover5712
10th January 2010, 2:29 AM
okay. question about the whole "10 letter nickname=game freeze"...
what the hell people? is it gonna happen if i get the game like tomorrow?
lemme know!

talala
10th January 2010, 2:29 PM
lemme know!

yes it is

don't give your pokemon nicknames, its a game, no one will give a flying fu what you name your ****

Silverninetails
10th January 2010, 3:17 PM
don't give your pokemon nicknames, its a game, no one will give a flying fu what you name your ****

ahh, but I myself mind what my pokemon are named. It's for self-satisfaction, not for others to see. I mean, who but me cares that my pokemon are named after my two darlings??

swampertlover5712
11th January 2010, 2:07 AM
yes it is

wow, you're an a**. just an observation.
and i do giva a crap about my teams nickname, so like thanks for nothing.
i'll just shorten the names, granted that i don't have 10 letter names. but whatever. and i don't care if it's a game, a-hole, i like nicknames, it's easy for distinguishing, i mean what, like i care about critics.
but i'll just have to be careful with the names, i just had to make sure.
and i'm not saying thanks.

ahh, but I myself mind what my pokemon are named. It's for self-satisfaction, not for others to see. I mean, who but me cares that my pokemon are named after my two darlings??

i get what you're saying, i go for names that fit in with the Pokemon, or like Japanese games, they're awesome.

Viiinc
11th January 2010, 6:50 PM
yes it is

For some Pokemon it doesn't work, even with their real names. E.g. C-h-a-r-m-a-n-d-e-r. That's 10 letters, so it won't evolve (checked it myself).
And I like giving my team members appropriate nicknames, but that's just my oppinion.

talala
11th January 2010, 11:07 PM
wow, you're an a**. just an observation.
and i do giva a crap about my teams nickname, so like thanks for nothing.
i'll just shorten the names, granted that i don't have 10 letter names. but whatever. and i don't care if it's a game, a-hole, i like nicknames, it's easy for distinguishing, i mean what, like i care about critics.
but i'll just have to be careful with the names, i just had to make sure.
and i'm not saying thanks.

thanks.

if you didn't care you wouldn't reply like this

you just did

swampertlover5712
11th January 2010, 11:58 PM
oh well. get over it.
and i never did say i don't care on the whole matter, just on the game part. the nickname thingy, i'll just have to live with it i guess. *shrugs*
read it again.

and your welcome, happy to call you something insulting. :D
EDIT:also... i read on the second page about the person and their pokemon nicknamed "NinjaNinja", and how it evolved, and how they guessed it was fixed in newer games... so it isn't in the newer ones? hmm... lemme know please.

talala
16th January 2010, 12:04 AM
well, surprisingly i'm posting a real glitch here, i got a mission on the board to go to southeastern islands and i don't have the place yet, didn't tell me i wasn't ready for the mission either :O

xdragonx
25th January 2010, 12:10 AM
For some Pokemon it doesn't work, even with their real names. E.g. C-h-a-r-m-a-n-d-e-r. That's 10 letters, so it won't evolve (checked it myself).

=\ I had the exact same problem with Charmeleon (whose name also has 10 letters). I tried evolving one awhile ago, and my game froze completely.

So... if a Pokemon is nicknamed or not, as long as the name has 10 characters, does this mean the game will freeze? I thought this was a glitch in all the Sky versions... but apparently, there's some sort of loop-hole or way of getting around it, referencing from this:

EDIT:also... i read on the second page about the person and their pokemon nicknamed "NinjaNinja", and how it evolved, and how they guessed it was fixed in newer games... so it isn't in the newer ones? hmm... lemme know please.

Oh, dear. I'm a little confused now.

Nightlingbolt
25th January 2010, 3:19 AM
Nope, there's no truth to the glitch. I just tested it on a Meditite I named Medititeaa. It evolved. I didn't save though. Is that when the game starts to freeze?

xdragonx
25th January 2010, 5:55 PM
Nope, there's no truth to the glitch. I just tested it on a Meditite I named Medititeaa. It evolved. I didn't save though. Is that when the game starts to freeze?

Hmm. I just tried that same Charmeleon a second time. And my game froze.
It's right after The Voice says "Which Pokemon seeks an evolution?" I clicked on Charmeleon, then clicked "Evolve" and the game freezes.
So it's before the Pokemon you select walks into the Springs and is able to evolve.

I'm think I'm going to test this further on my Sky game.
I'll start recruiting 1st stage Pokemon and just nicknaming them with 10 letters--then see if they evolve.

Prof. 9
25th January 2010, 7:34 PM
Nope, there's no truth to the glitch. I just tested it on a Meditite I named Medititeaa. It evolved. I didn't save though. Is that when the game starts to freeze?Are you playing the European version of the game? The glitch is fixed in that version.

(I also replied to your GFAQs thread about this)

lemme know!Not if you got the European version. If you got the US version, you can use an AR code to fix the glitch (though you'll have to turn it on each time you want to evolve a 10-character-nickname Pokémon).

GlaceonLover1
20th February 2010, 2:58 PM
I remember once, I was battling an Charmander in Miracle Sea. Not an outlaw or a teamate or a client. Just a charmander which was real tough, and battered my Espeon level 51 using thunder. I beat it, and It asked whether it could join my team. I accepted, and I named it Invinca (Short for Invincability,) it got sent to the guild, next day (on the game), I went to go put Invinca in my team, and It wasn't there. A number 004 Seadra was there, in it's place, under the name Invinca, with Thunder as one of it's attacks. I was so freaked out I turned the game off, turned it back on, and there was no Invinca what so ever. Any ideas? And I know that It wasn't just a dream, cause my brother saw as well. And I still got the reward for the mission I did in Miracle Sea 4 floors earlier.

Nightlingbolt
20th February 2010, 3:55 PM
Are you playing the European version of the game? The glitch is fixed in that version.

No, I got it on my birthday, October 21, at GameStop, using the gift card my sister gave me. And it's the US version, to boot. Maybe I just got lucky?

EDIT: Rank up! That's just super!

GolemGuy
21st February 2010, 3:57 PM
Could someone test this for me?

1. In PMD1, go to Buried Relic with twenty Trap-Set orbs in your Toolbag.
2. KO a Regi.
3. Use your orbs until there's a Pokemon Trap.
4. Drop an item.
5. Walk onto the trap.
6. Get another Regi?????

Kitty Aruseus
22nd February 2010, 1:23 AM
I was doing a mission to get a stolen item and the outlaw wasn't there on the floor. It wasn't an escape mission, it was a "OH BOY! An exploration team happens to be here! Time for my butt to get kicked while I just stand here and fight hopelessly!" type of thing. I searched the entire floor, after barricading the stairs (it didn't say the outlaw escaped) and it wasn't there. Any ideas?

GolemGuy
22nd February 2010, 1:27 AM
I was doing a mission to get a stolen item and the outlaw wasn't there on the floor. It wasn't an escape mission, it was a "OH BOY! An exploration team happens to be here! Time for my butt to get kicked while I just stand here and fight hopelessly!" type of thing. I searched the entire floor, after barricading the stairs (it didn't say the outlaw escaped) and it wasn't there. Any ideas?

The outlaw was one of the pokemon roaming around the floor. You wouldn't be able to know that it was the outlaw until you fought it and it took longer than usual to faint and did more damage. He just happened to not be in the same place you were. Or maybe a ghost type. Or maybe you saw him, and he was just natural to the floor, so you ignored him.

chosen_one386
2nd March 2010, 11:43 PM
The other day, I was in Waterfall Cave when two Grimer came up. One was purple and the other yellow. Then, they started to flicker back and forth between an image of a Surskit....wow. First ever glitch in any Pokemon game I've encountered.

poke-pownage
23rd March 2010, 10:57 PM
Not as much as a glitch, as a really annoying letdown. You take a mission that goes up like 70 floors on some really hard dungeon. Then your client is a ghost type. Since they just go around randomly, I always found it hard to corner anyone I had to talk to. But this is a ghost type, so they just disappear into a wall, leaving me screaming at my game

swampertlover5712
24th March 2010, 3:01 AM
okay, this aint a glitch, but it POed my to no end.
had a snorunt client, right? yeah well some darn Pokemon, I forget who, threw a damn hunger seed at it and it couldnt move. plus, I just HAPPENED to walk into a monster house.
yeah, i was like "you stupid #$5@#$!!!" then i threw my game. it wouldn't of mattered, 'cept, y'know i was like on a the mission floor and like it was on floor 55.
dammit, dammit,dammit!!!
sorry know it's not a glitch.

omega123
14th April 2010, 12:24 AM
Hehe! I found a shiny sentret! is that a glitch?

jirachis_best_friend
28th April 2010, 4:39 AM
I had this random glitch which I actually didn't notice until I went to modify my Pokemon's moves.
A Togetic I recuited at the beginning of the game (Via Wi-Fi Wonder Mail S, it was my client, and then I got another Togetic mission with the ??? reward and it joined me)
suddenly had the move 'Nothing' instead of Ancient Power and the PP was 99 and the description was $$$. I never got the move to be used... so I don't know if it actually would make me Poke$$$. Lol too bad x3 But yeah. Any idea why?
(And does the Canadian version just count as the US version or is it 'North American' version? Just cuz I read alot about that name glitch and it worries me x: )

.euphoria.
26th June 2010, 2:55 AM
I can't evolve certain Pokemon. Well, I'm not exactly sure about the details; I don't know if it applies to the whole species or if it will ever go away, but... Whenever I try evolving my Bagon the game freezes. I've evolved a Ralts (twice) and a Shuppet without problems. A friend of mine also mentioned having a problem like this, which... makes me think that if this is common the people who were supposed to be checking for bugs weren't doing their jobs very well.

Also, I don't know whether or not this is a glitch; I could just be missing something important. Reviser Seeds. Not Reviver Seeds. Reviser Seeds. According to the Info on them, they only revive a fainted Pokemon with the Item Master IQ Skill. My Shinx has the Item Master IQ Skill. Reviser Seeds do not revive him. Which is kind of obnoxious considering the whole "YOU WERE REVIVED! ... PSSSSHHHH LOL JUST KIDDING THAT WAS A REVISER SEED YANNO WITH AN S NOT A V."

... Oh, and sometimes my team-mates and I are just unable to attack. For no reason, inexplicably. No special moves or orbs or seeds or whatever are used to activate it; my team members just stop attacking and whenever I use a move against anything on the floor the attack fails. If I progress to the next floor, however, this goes away and everything's fine.

The Guy
29th June 2010, 6:59 PM
Once, in Happy Outlook in PMD2, there were an Exeggutor and a Sunflora in the same room. The only problem? The Exeggutor was switching between a Sunflora with an Exeggutor's palette (Colors on a sprite, for people who don't know), and a sleeping Exeggutor sprite. The same with Sunflora. But in reverse. And with Sunflora's palette.

ilovetorterra
5th July 2010, 2:57 PM
In PMD 1 this happened to me:
My Pikachu knew Thunderbolt by TM, but when it leveled up to the level it learns Thunderbolt it still wanted to learn it. So I replaced Thundershock with it and when I looked at its moveset Thunderbolt was listed twice.

ateck5
10th July 2010, 2:56 PM
well, i love torterra, that is actually normal, it even stood in bulbapedia^^

but i got something strange with time version:
i was hunting for darkrai in miracle sea, but when my used watergun with my feraligatr i saw: "shellos storm drain prevent water moves to hit" while i hittet darkrai :o is it normal?

Psynergy
10th July 2010, 9:12 PM
@ateck5: storm drain is supposed to do that with water moves. that's normal. it's the same as the lightningrod ability and electric moves.

Once, in Happy Outlook in PMD2, there were an Exeggutor and a Sunflora in the same room. The only problem? The Exeggutor was switching between a Sunflora with an Exeggutor's palette (Colors on a sprite, for people who don't know), and a sleeping Exeggutor sprite. The same with Sunflora. But in reverse. And with Sunflora's palette.

same happened to me in PMD 1, but it was in fiery field. i reached floor 8, and as i the floor loaded, me and my partner, blaziken and swampert, were switching color palettes. seconds later, my game froze.

ateck5
12th July 2010, 8:58 AM
i know but i saw it when i attacked darkrai, so darkrai had storm drain

sizida
12th July 2010, 3:22 PM
does the team charm chapter (special episodes) dungeons does not allow me to see traps even with the goggle specs? gosh luckily there isn't grudge traps around. i accidentally hit one in eastern island (where you can catch suicune), and all the pokemon have grudge! such an evil trap!

the storm drain in sky is buggy, it supposes that if enemies use water attacks, no matter where the pokemon with this ability, water moves will fail. so does volt absorb. sometimes my pokemon are not bless with not able to hit electric/water moves, most of the time they end up fainted from the bug.

Excitable Boy
14th July 2010, 10:02 AM
i know but i saw it when i attacked darkrai, so darkrai had storm drain

No, Shellos did. Storm Drain sucks in all Water moves used anywhere on the floor.

Not a bug.

ateck5
22nd July 2010, 2:53 PM
hmm oowkeey i see it now doh i wanted to discover a bug 2 =)

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
31st July 2010, 8:52 PM
On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying. :/

Raikaria
1st August 2010, 3:42 PM
Just wondering if this was a bug or not.

In Sky, I took a mission in Drenched Bluff, rescueing a Geodude. No Restrictions like 'You must bring pokemon X, or pokemon with type Y'. However, when I got to the floor, it said:

'You reached a Destination Floor!'
'But where's the target pokemon?'

True enough, I searched the whole floor [Barring water tiles, which I couldn't check, as a Bulbasaur], and the Geodude was nowhere to be found.

lugiaxwolf
1st August 2010, 5:08 PM
Hey!!! OMG I just joined-
anyway,I wanted to mention this glitch I found on pokemon mystery dungeon blue.
I don't know what I did, but when I defeated a kangaskan I axcidently held down 'y' as it was fading from the screen and its transparent form stayed there untill it went for its 'hurt' sprite to its 'idle' sprite. it just sat there transparent until I lifted the 'y' button then it vanished. I tried it again with a diffrent pokemon and it did it again. but once I went to a diffrent floor it didn't do it again.
It still doesn't do it with me anymore but I still wander how I did it...

Sharks Shouldn't Fly
3rd August 2010, 7:17 AM
I hate everything right now. :|

I was going through Wish Cave, somewhere around the 15th floor, when a Ralts approached. My Feraligatr used Scratch, but then I decided to use Rage...now my bottom screen keeps flashing and my top screen is frozen...for whatever reason, the game just completely stopped after that one move. I set my DS down for a few minutes, and the screen stopped blacking, but the game is still frozen. And OF COURSE I was in a quicksave dungeon, so when I restart, all my items will be gone.

PLUS, my Reviver Seeds still only work sometimes. I was in Fiery Field, and I (Feraligatr again) was beaten, and even though I had two Reviver Seeds in my bag, neither one of them triggered. But when I was in Joyous Tower, they did.

I've played through this game three times now, and I'd never encountered any glitches until now.

lugiaxwolf
10th August 2010, 3:55 PM
I found out somethin real weard lol!!!
If you face towards some money and run over it, without picking it up (It should say on the diolog '(name) passed over (number) poke') then go into menu and click 'ground'. then click swap and swich it for an item in your bag (or toolbox if your playing prevo game). look in your bag and there will be an item '(number) poke'. you can now throw it at enimies but if u press 'y' it will go to your money.
Sorry I know this isn't really a glitch but iz still kool!!!

fireytrainer6
14th August 2010, 5:47 AM
i had a glitch in Lake Afar where i was facing a marshtomp, but for some reason, it was changing back and forth into a red wartortle. anyone wanna explain?O.o

Sevyper
16th August 2010, 11:01 PM
im sure this has been addressed at some point, but in PMD blue when i evolve pokemon (any pokemon by any method) the stats remain the same! i hate it and its really annoying. has anyone else realized that? is there a way to fix it?

~Silver Aura~
18th August 2010, 4:47 PM
Ok something weird happened on my PMD Sky game. I have a Lv. 23 Chingling which I recruited back in Drenched Bluff it's moves are (Or should be) Wrap Growl Astonish and Confusion. I put Chingling in my party(?) to teach her Shock Wave. I went to Crystal Crossing. (To recruit Azelf) and when I cheaked her moves there was a move called Nothing where Confusion should be. it had 99 pp I heackd Info but it only had 3 dollar signs.

I tried switching it off and on again but then I remembered that I saved at the watering hole before I discovered the glitch I have a habit of saving there before entering a dungeon so this glitch move is still there. I didn't use AR or anything never touched the thing. I don't even own one.
experience.

Also I just noticed that Jirachi's Best friend had the same glitch.

So anyway I'm gonna replace this glitch move with Psychic but I would like to know what happened.

Sweep Freak
18th August 2010, 6:58 PM
I'm not sure there are too many glitches.
All I found was that my Bulbasaur can learn Flamethrower. :/

TuckingFypo
22nd August 2010, 8:34 PM
This isn't really a glitch but it annoys me. When I first recruited Dialga I thought cool so I went to a dungeon straight away with him (?), to see how he looked, and my partner. And Dialga is so massive that when you turn around to talk to him your head goes into his body...it really bugs me. Plus, for other pokemon to get near to use a physical attack they also disappear into his chest area!

White Wizard
22nd August 2010, 8:37 PM
i can walk threw walls, without an action reply weird

Toxicano
23rd August 2010, 12:15 AM
For further reference, a move set as $$$ is either Judgement or Seed Flare. The move animations and types were programmed into the game, but no text for them. They have nothing to do with money at all. Judgement is the same type as the user. If dual typed, it's their primary type.

Shiny_Alakazam
29th August 2010, 10:56 AM
I had a glitch in PMD Time. I was in Temporal Spire, and I encountered a Porygon-Z. The Porygon-Z attacked with 5 moves; Magnet Rise, Discharge, Signal Beam, Embargo, and Lock On! I was so scared (or at least freaked out) that I almost fainted!

Toxicano
7th September 2010, 6:43 AM
Oh yeah, the wild ones have more tghan 5 moves. Same with the bosses. Dialga has Roar of Time, Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, Dragon Claw, Scary Face and Ancientpower.

Shiny_Alakazam
11th September 2010, 7:04 AM
There was also a time when Dialga did 180 damage to my Lv61 Charmander...

Umbreon9
11th September 2010, 4:46 PM
Just wondering if this was a bug or not.

In Sky, I took a mission in Drenched Bluff, rescueing a Geodude. No Restrictions like 'You must bring pokemon X, or pokemon with type Y'. However, when I got to the floor, it said:

'You reached a Destination Floor!'
'But where's the target pokemon?'

True enough, I searched the whole floor [Barring water tiles, which I couldn't check, as a Bulbasaur], and the Geodude was nowhere to be found.
That happened to me, too. :/ What was the reward? I think it does that when you have an egg at Chansey Daycare and the reward is an egg. I think.

Metagross Guy
12th September 2010, 7:58 PM
There was this time on Darkness that total chaos happened...It must have been an error or a glitch. Ok so i was really bored, so i decided to go to Mt Travail ..However when i arrived at the 17th Floor, I encountered a Monster House. After defeating them i moved onto the next portion of the floor where i encountered yet another one where defeated every pokemon. I was almost dead at that point in time because i had not brought any oran berries. The next portion of the floor existed yet another Monster House where i died. A total of three monster houses on one floor. This occurred about October of last year.

Toxicano
13th September 2010, 10:41 PM
There was also a time when Dialga did 180 damage to my Lv61 Charmander...

Yeah, again, not a glitch. Critical hits can do that much, or more. Even without a crit, sometimes it can deal alot of damage. 'specially if it used Ancient Power.

Excitable Boy
13th September 2010, 10:52 PM
That happened to me, too. :/ What was the reward? I think it does that when you have an egg at Chansey Daycare and the reward is an egg. I think.

No, if the reward is an Egg when you already have one, you get money instead.

Zachmac
14th September 2010, 1:58 AM
i can walk threw walls, without an action reply weird
Some pokemon can, but it cost 5 er....What do I call them....Stomach points each time. Here are the ones I know so far
-ghasty family.
-rotom
-Misdrivous family
-duskull family
-any pokemon after using a mobile orb

im sure this has been addressed at some point, but in PMD blue when i evolve pokemon (any pokemon by any method) the stats remain the same! It's not a glitch, it happens on my mystery dungeon 2. Take advantage of it, evolve nincada. ;)

Tasogare
3rd October 2010, 12:17 AM
Well, it was a while ago, but when I was playing Sky, I had taken a mission(I believe it was against a Garchomp and I don't remember where it was) but as soon as I got to the dungeon, my game went black. Normally, you would wait for the "1 Floor" thing so I did. But after a while, nothing showed up, so I turned off my game. I had saved before I took the job so when I reloaded the game, I deleted the job. xD
Like I said, it was a while ago, so there might be a lot of details I'm leaving out.

Suicune3000
4th October 2010, 5:21 PM

I think that's because the explosion destroyed the item... as you killed the outlaw I guess you can't do that again.

Umbreon9
6th October 2010, 11:57 PM
Just wondering, you know how if a Pokemon's nickname is 10 letters, the game will freeze if you try to evolve it? Well does this happen if you or your partner's name is 10 letters? Because if so, I was one letter away from a HUGE disappointment!
Also, does anyone know why this happens?

EzzPeon
10th October 2010, 3:55 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, but when you attack/take damage/defeat a pokemon and you press R right after that, the pokemon will keep flashing, like it does before it joins you. (i'm not sure if this happens with L)

ShadowX925
4th December 2010, 7:03 PM
I don't think this is a glitch but when you try to recruit a high level recruitment rate pokemon (EX: Swinub, Piplup, MUDKIP) when you have a o.5 chance of recruiting kekleon (AKA. You are lv.100, guildmaster rank, have golden mask and fast friend IQ) the recruitment rate seems to go negative? Because when I try to recruit a roaming legend (I WILL CATCH U DARKRAI) all pokemon never say I wanna join u! except pokemon with a negative recruitment rate *cough* kekleon *cough* Glitch?

Angeltripper
4th December 2010, 9:46 PM
ive had 2 glithes both with wild machoke. the first time i defeated it it flashed like 5 seconds before dissapearing. the second time he was defeated with heat wave. it showed the damage but it took like 3 seconds for him to start flashing then dissapearing even though they were both OHKO

shadi1
11th December 2010, 7:09 PM
i was playing red rescue team recruited every legend but mew regis celebi and jarachi i want to go to wish cave and purity forest i followed the instructions and i still didnt see ekans and medicham talking near wishcash pond my ranking is gold btw

WMgiver
16th April 2011, 4:04 AM
can i defeat the other legendaries that obtained the seven treasures in explorers of time[/I][/I]

level99love
17th April 2011, 10:17 AM
In Blue Rescue Team, I encountered a myriad of (mostly minor) glitches, these are the ones I found most interesting:

After finishing a dungeon because I fainted from trying to steal from a Kelceon shop; in the town I had a yellow shadow as if I was still in a dungeon, instead of the normal black shadow.

I was able to recruit Raquasa the first time I encountered him (during the story) and then again after the story; so I have two Raquasa's in my party, and they have the exact same walking pattern in their habitat so they always overlap and the only way to see two at a time is to make one the party leader and go back to the habitat.

Several times I have used different orbs when nothing happens at all.

Skitty1CatzRule
17th April 2011, 9:30 PM
I was playing Darkness and randomly walked into beach cave. The very first two pokemon that I see is a pink Phanphy and a red kabuto. I was not sure what happened to my game, but they kept flashing back & forth between the abnormal colors and regular. Until I killed the phanphy.

Another time, I was in The final maze. I met Jirachi, killed it, the went towards the stairs. Just as I reached the stairs another jirachi WALKED INTO THE ROOM. Isn't there supposed to be only one jirachi per visit?

Randomness
22nd April 2011, 5:05 AM
my R and L button work fine for all my games...except explorers of sky.probably just a minor button glitch..

Black The Zekrom
22nd April 2011, 5:47 AM
In RRT, I did a fun Easter egg. I finnished the Mt. Freeze part and gave the Mankeys 3 Chestnuts in one day. After that, in the job bulliten, I could get Smergle from Howling Forest. It was so easy! And that Easter egg was true, but that is not a bad glitch, so I call good glitches "Easter eggs".

Machchamp
3rd May 2011, 3:40 PM
I sometimes have a long lasting graphical problem wich makes the clouds that passaes by when your in town has big grey boxes attached to them

Machchamp
3rd May 2011, 3:44 PM
Btw, how do you change the pokemons under "beginning trainer"? =P

acetrainerdov
18th May 2011, 11:27 PM
nothing like this ever happend to me lol XD

Airride_Master
22nd June 2011, 6:03 AM
Whenever I use My L-Move to defeat a pokemon On time, If I hold the button, the pokemon always wants to join me O_o

Jerry Han
5th July 2011, 5:25 AM
in explorers red, i was a the shrine place with the regis, and i saw a purple hypno! when i killed it, it turned into a blue ditto and i recruited it, but a the habitat, it was just a regular ditto, not blue. WATS GOING ONNNNNNNN?

Kavatika
19th July 2011, 4:20 AM

that isn't a glitch, stunky's aftermath destroyed the calcium because it was in the blast zone. you could have tried using thief or covet when you're not holding an item

Sir Spacebar
5th August 2011, 11:30 AM
And to do this, you need to bring a Pokemon with Damp as an ability, such as Quagsire.

In an image..
sad

I had the same glitch but then when i was stuck i could walk through walls but not go back in the dungeon

Cyndacute12
12th August 2011, 9:42 PM
once somehow, i found a dungeon called for the dojo, and one called marvelous sea with only shuppets.

SuperTails129
15th August 2011, 11:32 AM

Well it isnt actually some kind of glitch. Kecleon "Acts" like a team member at the current floor but disappears in the next floor.

I dont actually call this a glitch but everytime I defeat a pokemon with a move with the button combination L+A, and the pokemon is defeated and i still have L pressed, it keeps repeating the blinking death animation but when i released the L button, its back to normal.

Blaze of Darkness
4th September 2011, 1:11 PM
I had a weird glitch on blue rescue team where a trapinch and an electrike were standing next to each other. Every second, the trapinch would turn into a brown electrike and the electrike into a green trapinch. It was awesome, but I had to kill them.

PikaPika677
18th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Lmao! Guys! I found a glitch you can actually perform! When you KO an enemy, hold R and Down + Left during the move animation. Everything will sort of "freeze" (If the foe faints, the foe keeps flashing or if the foe took damage, the game won't play the hurt animation) until you let go. But:

1) Happened in Sky. Not sure if works with other versions
2) Does not work all the time. Works more often when you are facing left or down left

EDIT:
I think the buttons you hold depend on where you are facing. If you are facing left, hold R and Left. If you are facing northwest, you have to hold R and Up + Left. Again, does not work all the time.

Ice Blue Dragon
21st October 2011, 1:33 AM
One time a dugtro keep using sucker punch on my team. The weird part, it was standing in water.

Shymain
2nd November 2011, 5:58 AM
Once, I had a glitch that I accidentally used the music box and my Level went up to 1 hundred for 1 floor..... Weird.......

FaYis
20th November 2011, 5:43 PM
I think I ran into one in explorers of darkness, where I had recruited neither Dialga or Palkia and somehow evolved my starters. (a Piplup and Chimchar)

It didn't let me do anything after that however. I was stuck as a Prinplup until I defeated Darkrai.

FireTypeLover
20th November 2011, 10:45 PM
In RRT, I did a fun Easter egg. I finnished the Mt. Freeze part and gave the Mankeys 3 Chestnuts in one day. After that, in the job bulliten, I could get Smergle from Howling Forest. It was so easy! And that Easter egg was true, but that is not a bad glitch, so I call good glitches "Easter eggs".

An Easter egg is not a glitch.

As for me, no glitches ever happened to me that I can recall.

Takatheeducatedkid
22nd February 2012, 12:41 AM
I can't evolve certain pokemon, my game freezes, so I have to recruit another. O.o

Mrmuffin123
11th April 2012, 9:11 PM
once i was looking for a lopunny in an area (i forgot what it was called) and i found one. i defeated it and it wanted to join my team. obviously i let it join (look in the sig). but then on the next floor it said it went away like a pokemon does when you refuse to let it join your team. is this normal? it was the first glitch i ever saw in the game

ricedonut
20th April 2012, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch, but i was playing mystery dungeon red for the GBA and I swear every time I lost against the boss I think my stats decreased

Lord Fighting
11th June 2012, 6:52 PM
When Deoxys stays in the water part of the map so you can't physically see it/ kill it... (RRT)

PsychoKitty
25th June 2012, 4:20 AM
I had an odd graphic glitch in PMD 2 once.
I beleive I was in Mystery Jungle training Mew and the wall graphics started to flicker black every so often for a few seconds. ._.
I think it was because my cartridge was a little dusty, I lost it and found it a few days kater on a dust-encrusted shelf. XD
Never happened again though.

Trioxhydre
30th June 2012, 1:37 AM
Explorers of Sky kept freezing on me every time I tried to evolve my Beldum into a Metang...o__O; Every time. I ended up giving up....

Yeah, I did get the game used, though. But...that's really the only problum I ever had in terms of glitches o_o; And all other pokemon that can evolve, they evolve just fine.

Its odd. XD

ReclusiveDemon
5th July 2012, 4:28 AM
On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying. :/

If the IQ skill 'Item Master' has been disabled for your Pokemon, it will not use Reviver Seeds. I don't know if it's your case, but it might be worth checking.

Escheria
21st July 2012, 2:54 PM
Awkward how after I failed a certain mission a few times, I lost some of my items, but had an extra Mobile Scarf in my inventory and I am absolutely sure I did not have it before.

GalladeofSpades
29th August 2012, 5:03 PM
Awkward how after I failed a certain mission a few times, I lost some of my items, but had an extra Mobile Scarf in my inventory and I am absolutely sure I did not have it before.

Something very similar happened to me today.

I was doing several missions in Waterfall Cave, when I accidentally robbed Keckleon (wait, scratch that, the game stole for me.) Since I didn't have enough money, Keckleon called me a thief and killed me. Cut to later, when I get NO reward for the missions I did the previous floors and discover that my entire inventory had turned into Plain Seeds. Two entire pages were full of them, and I only had three Reviver Seeds, so... I just went 'The hell?'.

dirkac
17th September 2012, 6:43 AM
If you get killed by a Kecleon, all your items turn into Plain Seeds no matter what they are.

dirkac
18th September 2012, 7:11 AM
I just got this really weird glitch: In Mt. Bristle, I was battling a Chingling outlaw, of course it said, "you have fallen into my trap!"the odd thing was that they didn't come, I hadn't moved during the battle, but once I took a step, the monster house appeared! What is this?

PS. On an unrelated side note, the Sky Jukebox is missing a track, namely the track that plays when you're thinking about Wigglytuff and the Waterfall Cave exploration.

Liz Azzimagica
18th November 2012, 9:39 AM
I recall this one tiny glich back in red: their was a zigzagoon and someong else and they keep swiching places back and forth, back and forth

golduck#1
9th March 2013, 8:45 AM
One time I was battling a Butterfree in Red rescue team and after I defeated it it started flashing between pink and purple and it want to join my team. Ofcourse I wanted the Butterfree but as soon as I clicked yes for it to join my team the game froze :(.

Liz Azzimagica
16th April 2013, 12:23 AM

haha! XD!!! that vis golden and funny XD

Mew The Gato
8th May 2013, 7:02 PM
This is a glitch that has happened to me two times - I was training weaker Pokemon, with Suicune as one of the Team Members. ( Not the Leader. ) A Pokemon used a Move on it, which caused it to fall asleep. However, I pressed the button on the D-Pad which let me switch places with Suicune. ( Suicune was South of the Leader, so I pressed the Down Button. ) Suicune switched places with the Leader, despite being asleep and then immediately fell asleep again, this time, not letting me switch places with it.

Another time, the 'Freeze Graphic' was still there for a turn after a Pokemon thawed out.

DerpyMail
22nd May 2013, 2:55 AM
Once, I was traveling - I think Wyvern Hill - in Blue Rescue Team.
Then I stepped on a fan trap.
It sent me flying, passed THROUGH the wall, and got stuck here.
So I was stuck in the wall. o_O

pikalax
26th May 2013, 8:08 AM
In Gates to Infinity, when DLC (retro) music is playing, pressing HOME twice (to return to the home screen, then to resume the software) mutes the music. The music starts playing again when you move to a new area or an event where a music change takes place.

DerpyMail
5th June 2013, 12:57 AM
http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q576/GhostPony750/Picture0004_zps75e7d936.jpg
I don't know if it's a glitch, but well...
I was actually in Silver Trench, Blue Rescue Team. And when I took the stairs and went to 15F, it seems the entire map was one single room, with a monster house, and I didn't used any items before taking the stairs.
And I took the picture with my webcam.
...Weird isn't it?

Edit: I guess it's fine, I found another one on 35F. It's been such a long time since I've played this game... probably don't remember!

AshMayMistyHikarifan
14th July 2013, 9:53 AM
I was in Surrounded Sea and I fought Tentacruel, but it kept 'transfering' back and forth to 'Horsea', and sometimes, was gold colored, but it wasn't a 'Shiny' Pokemon.

dirkac
15th July 2013, 1:31 PM
http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q576/GhostPony750/Picture0004_zps75e7d936.jpg
I don't know if it's a glitch, but well...
I was actually in Silver Trench, Blue Rescue Team. And when I took the stairs and went to 15F, it seems the entire map was one single room, with a monster house, and I didn't used any items before taking the stairs.
And I took the picture with my webcam.
...Weird isn't it?

Edit: I guess it's fine, I found another one on 35F. It's been such a long time since I've played this game... probably don't remember!

Silver Trench has a one-room monster house on floor 15, 35, and 75.

It always has that, but it's the only dungeon to have that in the Game.

Pikachu 1995
15th July 2013, 9:54 PM
In Gates to Infinity I got twice a moment when I was confused and used a Team Attack that my allies were acting confused and when the attack was completed they returned to normal. Also it's probably possible to get seperate from your partner in Paradise in the waterfall area, Snivy got stuck at the bridge and felt in sleep too until I got close.

dirkac
16th July 2013, 2:11 PM
In Gates to Infinity I got twice a moment when I was confused and used a Team Attack that my allies were acting confused and when the attack was completed they returned to normal. Also it's probably possible to get seperate from your partner in Paradise in the waterfall area, Snivy got stuck at the bridge and felt in sleep too until I got close.

Some of the Typed Team Attacks heal Satus Effects, so if you tell me the Poké you usedit with, you cld determne if it was a glitch or not,

Also, yeah, your partner can be seperated from you in almost every dungeon with an outside area, and all Paradise Areas can cause that too,
It's not a glitch, just a way the Partner walks (if this happens and it's still awake it'll enter a Run-speed faster than normal, but that was programmee for that purpose anyway).

PikaKid123
29th August 2013, 6:34 AM
On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying.

PsychicPsycho
18th October 2013, 12:13 AM
I somehow recruited a Graveler when I was doing Makuhita Training in PMD Blue.

dirkac
18th October 2013, 11:52 AM
On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying.

Do you have the Item Master IQ Skill on?

I somehow recruited a Graveler when I was doing Makuhita Training in PMD Blue.

If it's from the Team Rumblerock Maze, then not a glitch.

The Pokémon in the Team Mazes all can be recruited, but with a lower than usual Recruit Rate.

GlitchKid
27th November 2013, 6:24 PM
Glitches? Interesting