PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Glitch Discussion

Shining Mew
25th October 2009, 6:34 PM
Talk about glitches you've found in the Ranger games here!

lansbury9
19th January 2010, 6:41 PM
What glitches?

Mewkachu
30th July 2010, 10:12 PM
Didn't want to bump it, so...

Talk about glitches in Pokémon Ranger here!

#1TransendTrainer
15th September 2010, 3:54 AM
i nvr had a glitch

Auraninja
13th October 2010, 3:46 AM
I might have found a glitch. You know those stone tablets that you find in Guardian Signs that have a Pokemon depicted on them that you have to beat in the past? Well, I fought Tyranitar, but didn't beat him, yet when I went to the Tyranitar tablet, it crumbled anyway.

If anybody has some information that I don't have, that would be wonderful.

serebiifreak
4th November 2010, 10:31 PM
I think this might be a glitch, but very minor. In ToL in the past temples, whenever I enter a room and walk quickly, my partner pokemon is facing the other direction and walking backwards (its like it is trying to do a moonwalk XD).

lucario295
12th November 2010, 7:12 PM
there are glitches? never seen any in my games.........

legendarypokemonmaster
23rd March 2011, 2:42 AM
[QUOTE]I think this might be a glitch, but very minor. In ToL in the past temples, whenever I enter a room and walk quickly, my partner pokemon is facing the other direction and walking backwards (its like it is trying to do a moonwalk XD).QUOTE]
That happened to me too.

Randomness
11th April 2011, 2:57 AM
random freezing once or twice. uhh...thats all.

Lord Serperior
29th May 2011, 4:15 PM
there are really not many glitches

Mister_SGG
29th May 2011, 4:17 PM
No glitches.

This place is bump central...

sonic507
11th June 2011, 7:18 AM
once when i was falling somewhere, i thoght i saw a huge missingno. onthe screen when its suposed to be black.

sonic507
11th June 2011, 7:41 AM
once when i was falling somewhere, i thoght i saw a huge missingno. on the screen when its suposed to be black.

hyperion33
2nd September 2011, 1:01 AM
Never encountered a glitch, although I find it weird that everybody thinks that Entei's rare and all but never says anything when you're riding it.

The_Black_Mamba
17th January 2012, 7:12 PM
I never found a glitch...

ChariHunter
14th June 2012, 4:34 PM
Never ha d a glitch once ever at all but still fun to read these

dirkac
22nd July 2012, 11:53 AM
The only glitch I ever encountered was in my first Ranger game, in Olive Jungle, on Summerland, when I was trying to rescue Percy's Politoad, Whenever I beat the grunt with the Beutifly and the two Paras, my game would freeze, this isn't the only odd part about it, because it only occured when I saved on Summerland or in the Jungle, and being the saver I am, it happened a lot. does anyone know what causes this? Because so far it seems like it has only happened to me.
Oh, one more thing, it only happened on my first two playthroughs of the game.

Lorde
29th December 2013, 12:01 AM
I was recently playing the first Ranger game, and I jumped off a ledge at the Sekra Range and my Pokemon didn't follow me; they stayed stuck above the ledge. I even went back and they still didn't follow me. It wasn't until I went back to Wintown that they were following me again. It was a strange glitch that I hadn't experienced before.