PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Purplemage
26th October 2009, 7:10 PM
Hi guys and gals I've stalked around these forums for ages and figured I'd finally join.

Uhmm to tell you guys a bit about myself I'm nineteen, I work at a sports bar and I probably should be in college. I'm just a usual nerd I've been playing pokemon since I was a kid and although my tastes have changed I still really dig the games.

Hopefully I can add a bit to the conversations around this place. =)

Skull-Kid
26th October 2009, 7:27 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Good luck on the whole college thing. I'm still 14 so I got lots of time before that happens. I've been a fan since I was 5. Please read the rules OK? Please?

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Purplemage
26th October 2009, 7:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome bro! Fantastic choice for a name.
But yes I've seen the rules, and I know not to start flame wars. Hahaha

And hey definitly start putting thought into colleges now, I wasted all my time skipping school and it bites you in the *** very quickly.

james2791
26th October 2009, 9:04 PM
Welcome Purplemage, to SPPF! I hope you have a great time, make sure to have fun aswell. If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask me or any other member ;)

Totokip
27th October 2009, 1:13 AM
hiya welcome to serebiiforums,im totokip(if the user name didn't beat me to it)

sparkywonderplus
27th October 2009, 1:15 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Good luck on the whole college thing. I'm still 14 so I got lots of time before that happens. I've been a fan since I was 5. Please read the rules OK? Please?

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

haha SAME!!! exept i was 6 :)

anyways hiya :)

Purplemage
27th October 2009, 2:33 AM
You guys are great!

Although now I feel old at 19 hahaha!

Blue Snover
29th October 2009, 6:19 PM
Welcome to Serebii Purplemage.

I'm 26, so if you feel old that doesn't say much for me.

kabzy
29th October 2009, 10:50 PM
Hiya im 16, and i feel old too lol. Feel sorry for you :P . Lol only joking, good luck with your college stuff if you decide to go