PDA

View Full Version : Hewo! I'm Kimm (:

vulveeshrew11
26th October 2009, 10:46 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Kimberly, but you can call me Kim [or Kimmy if youd like =D] I'm 17 years old but I like Pokemon because it brings me back to the good ole' days of elementary school!!! lol My favorite Pokemon are Eevee & her evolutions. ;136; My favorite game version is Gold! but I own Red, Yellow, Crystal, Ruby, Saphire, Leaf Green, and Pearl -- can't wait for HGSS! Anyway, I'm pretty nice so you should talk to me! (: Looking forward to getting to know this forum better.

Dan The Poke Man
26th October 2009, 10:48 PM
hello kim i used to be new (everyone else has too but still) so we have something in common :D

kabzy
26th October 2009, 10:54 PM
Hi kim, kimmy, kimberly. Im sure youll have a lot of people talking to you very soon lol. Have a fab time on the forums. Im kinda like you too, pokemon brings back them good ol days. No problems, just being a kid lol. (reminisces)

Mr.Ghettoangel
26th October 2009, 11:28 PM
hey there Kim, Am ghetto, lol, welcome to the serbii fourms were al your worries, can be solved by battling... haha yea right.. but welcome, if you needanything, just holler,am availble all day

ivanreal
26th October 2009, 11:53 PM
hey kimberly :D, I have friend called kimberly except we call her kimbo LOL anyways welcome, read the rules and enjoy your stay :)

SolarPowerX
27th October 2009, 1:33 AM
Hi Kimm :) Welcome to serebii.

CheapChap
27th October 2009, 1:47 AM
Hey there, Kim, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Don't forger to read the rules/stickies and feel free to ask any questions.

Heart
27th October 2009, 2:01 AM
Hi there, Kim! I'm new as well, so we have that in common. xD
Hope you have lots of fun here on the forums!

Totokip
27th October 2009, 2:07 AM
hello vulveeshrew11!how you doin'?havin' a good time at the site?i've been here since june,im one of those people who spends most of their time here in the games sections..:)happiness for people like me there!!!

vulveeshrew11
27th October 2009, 4:19 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome!!! I'm enjoying myself so far, yes! you are all very nice

hey kimberly :D, I have friend called kimberly except we call her kimbo LOL anyways welcome, read the rules and enjoy your stay :)

bahaha! that's what my friends call me sometimes lol

Skull-Kid
27th October 2009, 7:23 PM
Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

james2791
28th October 2009, 11:09 AM
Hey Kim :) Welcome to the SPPF Forums - hope you have an awesome time - make sure to have fun aswell (nice to see that you are already!!)
Good old days eh? Same here... sweet sweet memories ;)