PDA

View Full Version : SamusTheHedgehog's Hello

SamusTheHedgehog
28th October 2009, 9:59 PM
Hi, My name is SamusTheHedgehog, and I have been a Pokemon Fan since the 1st generation. I dont play competitively much, and i wont be able to for a little bit for a few reasons: 1: My DS broke, so no platinum. 2: I dont own PBR on the Wii 3: I got a new router, but it is WPA, so no Online. That being said, i still play the 3rd generation for now, and for fun.

Another reason i dont play competitively is because i like using pokemon i actully like, Like Mewtwo, Blastoise, and Blaziken (though i dont have a Blaziken yet), and i also allow 1 Uber on my team. Fortuatly Zapdos isnt uber.

So thats a little about me, hope I can fix my DS and Online soon.

keyblade bearer 430
28th October 2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome SamusTheHedgehog, Im Keyblade^^ this place has tons of this you can do!! fr threads to post on. to chatting with friends,if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask me or anyone here, im sure they can help!^^

have fun!!(even though we now have your soul)IM KIDDING!

SolarPowerX
28th October 2009, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the forums :D By the way, nice name. It's too bad you can't really play competitively, but you can still have fun in the 3rd gen and right here on the forums. :)

Skull-Kid
29th October 2009, 8:45 AM
Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

kabzy
29th October 2009, 10:41 PM
Hi, and welcome to the forums. I had the exact same problem as you, my ds was broken. Ive got one now though, trust me i understand how frustrating it can be.