PDA

View Full Version : Spinda Cafe Drinks.

JamesRaynor
29th October 2009, 12:31 AM
Can everyone put the bonuses they've gotten from when Spinda has made a drink, made a rink with a good feeling, and made a miracle drink (With the item it was made with of course).

I was to make a guide on how the Spinda cafe works (Since there was none).

(There are all from my experience)

Spinda Cafe Bonus:

Gummi: Always +1 to random stat
Joy Seed: Regular effect
Ginseng: Regular effect.

Good Feeling Bonuses:

(Will always be followed by this line after spinning: Spinda: "I've got a good feeling about this drink!")

Max Elixer: IQ increase
Plain Seed: +1 Max HP
Pecha Berry: +2 Max HP
Gummi: IQ increase
Oran Berry: +1 Max HP
Big Apple: +2 Max HP
Sleep Seed: +4 Max HP
Reviver Seed: +1 Max HP
Heal Seed: +1 Max HP
Apple: +2 Max HP
Violent Seed: +2 Max HP
X Eye Seed: +4 Max HP
Stun Seed: +2 Max HP
Warp Seed: +2 Max HP
Slip Seed: +1 Max HP
Cherri Berry: +2 Max HP
Vile Seed: +2 Max HP
Blast Seed: +2 Max HP
Reviser Seed: +1 Max HP AND IQ boost
Rawst Berry: +2 Max HP

Miracle Bonus:

(Will always be followed by this line after spinning: Spinda: WHOAAAAAAA! This is... THIS IS...!! This drink is so wonderful, so amazing, that I couldn't have made it if I tried. It is so incredible that it is a miracle!)

Normal bonus and +2~5 to random stat (or in some cases IQ boost).

Bad Drink: Occasionally there will be a drink made that lowers your stats (Usually HP), it is very uncommon. More so then miracle drinks.

Reviser Seed: -2 Max HP

Two things that You should know this already (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ItWasHisSled) is that you can unlock, get recruits, and get eggs from drinking though it's rarer then a miracle drink.

Silverninetails
29th October 2009, 6:06 AM
Vitamins- Original effect.

JamesRaynor
1st November 2009, 7:02 AM
You ever get the 'good feeling' bonus before?

xdragonx
3rd November 2009, 9:12 PM
Miracle Bonus:

(Will always be followed by this line after spinning: Spinda: WHOAAAAAAA! This is... THIS IS...!! This drink is so wonderful, so amazing, that I couldn't have made it if I tried. It is so incredible that it is a miracle!)

Normal bonus and +3~5 to random stat.

I've gotten Miracle Drinks that add +2 to a random stat instead of 3-5.
Also, before this "super-boost," these drinks add +1 to a random stat... at least they do for me.

Also, if memory serves:

Wonder Gummi: IQ increases tremendosly, and +3 to a random stat.

Eeveefreak
3rd November 2009, 11:09 PM
I have also gotten Miracle Drinks that boosted IQ, not a stat. No idea how much but it happened twice with Gummis now.

JamesRaynor
4th November 2009, 8:03 AM
I've gotten Miracle Drinks that add +2 to a random stat instead of 3-5.
Also, before this "super-boost," these drinks add +1 to a random stat... at least they do for me.

Also, if memory serves:

Wonder Gummi: IQ increases tremendosly, and +3 to a random stat.

I've gotten +5 DEF from a seed that had the miracle effect, the +X stat bonus from the miracle doesn't stack with the previous 'normal' bonus, meaning it will be displayed twice (If it's a gummi or similar item) if I recall correctly.

Also, if you can double check the wonder gummi, I'd be glad to add it to the list.

I have also gotten Miracle Drinks that boosted IQ, not a stat. No idea how much but it happened twice with Gummis now.

Okay, well you sure that it was a miracle and not a 'good' effect? (Because I know the good effect will boost IQ on gummies further)