PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forums here.

Puff
31st October 2009, 4:44 AM
Hey everyone, the name's Puff (it's my actual last name and has been my nickname since about 3rd grade on.) I'm a huge fan of pokemon and have been since '98. I'm an avid fan of the game boy, and now DS games, and I'm always making new strategies for my team, although I just recently discovered that there are tiers and I'm currently rebuilding my team for hardcore competitive use.

A little bit about me I guess:

I'm 18, graduated from high school last June.

I've lived in Texas all my life.

My favorite generation of pokemon games would be generation II, which is why I can't wait for the US release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver.

My least favorite generation would have to be generation III (R/S/E) On the other hand, FR and LG were very good and remade well.

That's about it.

Peter Quill
31st October 2009, 4:52 AM
Welcome to the forums! I assume you got notified here because of the main site? Or did you find out from some other "rival" pokemon board? Have you ever gotten into the main platform games? I know I never did :P

Can't say I've ever been to the states sorry. A lot of people give Generation 3 a hard name, but I admit I prefer it more then the 4th :/

Ahaha, same here are you gonna get SoulSilver or HeartGold?

See you around the forums, I suppose.

SolarPowerX
31st October 2009, 5:37 AM
Welcome to the forums :D enjoy your time here.

kingofmaelstroms
31st October 2009, 11:26 AM
Hi welcome to the forums, make sure to read the rules and if you need help you can contact me.

-Flaming Charizard-
31st October 2009, 12:09 PM
Hiya! I'm Pretty new too, but you can always contact me if you need any help.
Enjoy your stay!

Skull-Kid
31st October 2009, 12:42 PM
Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

frozenthrone101
31st October 2009, 4:00 PM
welcome to the forums
added you as a friend
if you want a banner like in my sig or kingofmaelstorms just ask

Lbsweet96
31st October 2009, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the forums! ^.^
If you have any questions feel free to ask... someone else. Just Kidding! Feel free to ask me!

Lorde
31st October 2009, 10:40 PM
Hello Puff, welcome to SPPF.

kabzy
1st November 2009, 4:41 AM
Hiya Puff, and welcome. I get what you mean about the 3rd gen. I dont know why, but it just wasnt as good.