PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New to this forum ;)

Airin
31st October 2009, 11:05 PM
Hi! I'm Airin, which happens to be my name translated in Japanese.
I'm 18, born in New York City, then moved to New Jersey, then Miami, Florida, then Tampa, Florida, and now Georgia this past July and I attend University here..so yes, I've moved a lot o.o

Pokemon related, I'm old enough to have been around since the start, and I have loved it since the start! I own Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Fire Red, and Diamond [my little sis owns the opposites of some of my games, such as Sapphire, Leaf Green and Pearl]. My favorite generations are I and II, so I'm excited to be getting Heart Gold this Christmas! I am currently learning written Japanese, so I hope that once I get the game, I'll be able to read it even though I'll have little understanding in the beginning haha!

What else?? My favorite Pokemon are Charizard and Lucario! And my favorite types are Fire and Dragon [because of Charizard!], so I like Dragonite, too as my favorite actual Dragon type.

I think I've put enough, but if anyone wants to know anything else, just ask..I'm excited to be a part of this forum, and I've known about it for a loong time, just never joined, and it is my first Pokemon forum!

Larry
31st October 2009, 11:08 PM
Welcome to SPPF!
Contact me if you need any help.

kabzy
1st November 2009, 5:45 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forums. The people here are great so im sure youll have a fab time!!! Im learning Japanese too, and kinda for the same reason, it would be so cool to play all the pokemon games again in japanese, and actually understand it lol

ChuklaeAquos
1st November 2009, 9:11 AM
Hi Airin, welcome to the forums!

Electricbluewolf
1st November 2009, 10:27 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forums! If youl ove dragon types go and join the club!

Skull-Kid
1st November 2009, 11:45 AM
Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

;181;