PDA

View Full Version : Great Marsh Pokemon

masterkaaos
2nd November 2009, 11:41 AM
is it proven that u can keep reseting the game to get the pokemon u want to show up on the binoculars? because ive been looking for a Skorupi doe a few days now, i've reset at least 200 times now and still no Skorupi.

im thinking that the binoculars only show u the pokemon avalable for the day and dont choose them like the mansion guy does.

any thaughts?

frozenthrone101
2nd November 2009, 11:59 AM
what mr backlot says the pokemon are doesn't mean they are the days rare ones because i caught a ditto and an eevee on the same day without resetting but you will not be able to get them there until he mentions them for the first time
and with the binoculars no nothing would change they same way it would change doing it with swarms

masterkaaos
2nd November 2009, 12:09 PM
actualy mr backlot saves 2 pokemon, if u went to talk to him again the new pokemon would take the first ones spot, for example, if the first one was ditto, then u would find the new pokemon in dittos place, along with eevee, the next time u talked to him the new pokemon would replace eevee, and so on. at least thats what ive read and what ive seen, i still see dittos and eevees as well, i have yet to go back to get anything else

so this soft reseting for binocular pokemon is pointless?

AlexKZ
2nd November 2009, 7:35 PM
I'm pretty sure you can reset for Great Marsh Pokemon. Yesterday I didn't like Eggsecute in the Great MArsh, so I did it again, and found some Shroomish.

masterkaaos
3rd November 2009, 5:28 AM
turns out the Daily Binocular pokemon are, in fact set at midnight. sad, guess i gatta wait a few hours and try again

FlareonJupiter
3rd November 2009, 2:15 PM
I took me over a week to find Kangaskhan at the Great Marsh since beating the Elite Four/Cynthia on October 21. Yesterday, patience rewarded me -- I caught about four or five Kangaskhan before the day was over.

Nibbles4Ever
6th November 2009, 9:12 PM
If you keep looking through the binoculars different pokemon should appear through them. Thats what I do most of the time.

magiee
6th November 2009, 9:19 PM
I think they change It's just that you have to keep looking through the binoculars. I don't think soft resetting is going to help you. I've seen skorupi in the great marsh but only saw one and ran away.....the ones like skorupi and croagunk are stubborn and hard to actually get your hands on.

magiee
6th November 2009, 9:21 PM
I think that there are more than just the pokemon through the binoculars in the great marsh at a time.....that one time I found that skorupi it wasn't in the binoculars right before i went in there.

magiee
6th November 2009, 9:23 PM
I think that there are more than just the pokemon through the binoculars in the great marsh at a time.....that one time I found that skorupi it wasn't in the binoculars right before i went in there.