PDA

View Full Version : Hellooooooooooooooooooooo there!

darkriku2000
3rd November 2009, 1:24 AM
What's up? I'm clearly new here. So far my favorite generation of pokemon has been the second, followed by the 4th, than the first. I pretty much skipped the third generation. So I just found my old, red, gameboy pocket with the only game I have for it: Pokemon red. I played for about 10 minutes and my eyes where killing me. My eyes have apparently adapted to newer screens (plus it's so tiny (that's what she said))

Anyways. How are you?

Lucas666
3rd November 2009, 3:34 AM
Hey,

2nd gen was my favourite to. I remember my Typhlosion, Feraligator and Magnium. I still remember my favourite move for Magnium was Synthesis. Ahhhhh, the good old days. I even remember wasting my Masterball on a trainers pokemon (man was I angry) and a Dodrio just after E4. Feeling the triumph of defeating the Pokemon league then resarting at the credits (didn't realize there was Kanto too.)

My favourite moment though would probably be seeing Entei, Suicune and Raikou or catching Ho-oh.

Anyways, to bring this to a close, I'm good, and welcome. By the way, what were your favourite things about the 2nd Gen.

Skull-Kid
3rd November 2009, 7:33 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Clearly you are. Other wise you wouldn't have made a welcome thread tha says Hellooooooooooooooooooooo there!

My fav's go like this : 4th>1st>3rd>2nd. Johto is oly last cos I haven't played it yet. HeartGold here I come!

lol that's what she said XD Classic.

Read the rules and you'll be fine.

I'll add you as a friend :)