4 TGI-105 Poke Turn

Energy: 5
3 Psychic Energy
2 Cyclone Energy

Turbo-Shuppet/ UxieRuption FTW!

~L_X_F

Lucario_X_Froslass
6th November 2009, 10:47 PM
XD Are you kidding? 113 views and no posts?

~L_X_F

Shadow Eeveelution
9th November 2009, 6:02 AM
Pokemon: 16
1 Banette PT
2 Shuppet PT
3 Uxie LA
4 Crobat G
1 Mr. Mime MT
1 Mime Jr. SV
1 Unown Q MD
2 Unown R LA
1 Spiritomb PA

Trainers: 39
2 Expert Belt
4 Roseanne's Research
2 Buck's Training
1 Luxury Ball
4 Quick Ball
4 PokeDex
4 PokeDrawer+
4 PokeBlower+
4 PlusPower
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Warp Point
4 TGI-105 Poke Turn

Energy: 5
3 Psychic Energy
2 Cyclone Energy

Turbo-Shuppet/ UxieRuption FTW!

-Add 2 More Shuppet
-So reduce 2 Crobat G

Lucario_X_Froslass
9th November 2009, 7:40 PM
XDXDXDXDXD That thing gives me extra damage that allows such a small Pokemon to KO stuff! I only need 2 Shuppet 'cuz they aren't gonna get KOed quickly. If I wanted to add a Shuppet, I'd remove a Uxie. But I don't want another. 2 is enough.

And BTW...the purpose of this deck is to place damage on everything like crazy and KO things while being invincible or Trainer-locky the following turn.

~L_X_F

GalladeTheGreat
16th November 2009, 12:40 AM
Why do you only have 5 energy's?

Lucario_X_Froslass
16th November 2009, 8:13 AM
Because that is all I need. The highest Energy cost in the deck is 2, and I return the Energy and the Uxie/Shuppet to my hand/deck after I attach, so I don't have to recover them or anything.

~L_X_F

Nidoprince
5th December 2009, 2:00 PM
First of all, some of your Pokemon don't have that much HP, so they'll be creamed really easily by a hard-hitter Pokemon. And if you have energy on them and one faints, you need to get back the energy, making it extremely hard to play IMO. All you need is 2 Pokemon that require 2 energy and one that requires one and you lose, so it's very risky, yet if you have the right cards in your hand, you'll easily win.

Lucario_X_Froslass
7th December 2009, 7:32 PM
lol This is a turbo deck. Shuppet is the main attacker. It returns to your hand every time you use Fade Out, so you send up Mr. Mime with an Unown Q attached. It doesn't get affected by attacks from Pokemon with fewer than 3 Energy, so it stalls while you attack with Shuppet again, doing 90 damage at the max for only 1 Energy. It will not be KOed unless one happens to stay in play. It's a good deck. It's also faster than "hard-hitter Pokemon." I also need only one Energy for my main attacker; Shuppet. Not too hard to recover, and no need to. The Energy goes back to my hand anyways. It's a slight bit hard to play, but it's good. Turbo Shuppet FTW.

~L_X_F