PDA

View Full Version : *The Legendary Starfy Club*

Nidoprince
6th November 2009, 7:20 PM
Can't believe there's not a club for this. Anyway, welcome to the Legendary Starfy Club. I'm the club owner, Nidoprince. If you don't know what Starfy is,click here. (http://starfy.wikia.com/wiki/Starfy_Wiki) If you know what it is, and like it, this is your place.

Rules:

1. No chatspeak. This is chatspeak:
Starfy lyk scks yovvyoobf68bj Correct grammar please.

2. No one lining. If you enter a line and the next line is on the same subject as the first, that counts as one lining. Actually, that counts as evading one lining AND one lining, which is included in this rule.

3. No bashing. All the characters have good qualities and bad, share your opinons, but don't be rude, which leads on to our next rule:

4. Don't be rude to ANYONE. Even if you're co-owner.

5. Don't ask to be co-owner. Simple.

6. To join, simply put the first sentence of your post in yellow and surrounded by stars. (*)

7. Don't discuss anything other than Starfy. You can't be talking about HGSS, the DSi, Call of Duty, or anything other than Starfy. You can mention something, but people can't be making topics about them.

8. Anyone can start a topic, we need a lot here!

9. No double posting. Just use the edit button.

If you don't follow the rules, you'll get a strike, which can lead to bans, and mabye a star spin.

3 strikes=week ban
6 strikes= month ban
10 strikes= banned forever

Members:
Nidoprince: Owner
Junpearl63: Member

Thanks for looking everyone!

junpearl63
7th November 2009, 4:07 AM
*cookie* (I assume the first sentences could be anything xD)

I always love that cute little star, it just simply looks cute! (Not as cute as Kimbum, but...) I haven't play through the game yet, due to the fact that I lost my DS and a R4 card in it. So anyway, I'd like to join the club if I may.

Rosemary
7th November 2009, 4:13 AM
*Starfy's cute *

I would like to join if I may , I played the game once and it's really interesting with a mixture of Mario and Kirby in it, plus it's forms are really cute specially the seal :)

Nidoprince
7th November 2009, 4:21 AM
Hey, club must've just gotten approved! Anyways, Junpearl is accepted and Rosemary is denied. Welcome to the club Jun, and Rosemary, you can't one line no matter what. Try again. Anyway, I'll update the first post with the new member and other stuff.

EDIT: Actually, after careful thinking, Rosemary is actually accepted! If you combine Starfy's cute with the rest of the text, you don't get a one liner! Sorry about that Rosemary. Welcome to the club!