PDA

View Full Version : sup

Cooltrainer Seth ♂
7th November 2009, 2:00 AM
Hey I'm new here. I signed up a couple hours ago and I now have the sig and avatar I want and my profile has info. So lets cut to the chase.

How ya do'in. I'm Cooltrainer Seth ♂, But you can just call me Seth for short if you want to.

My favorite pokemon is Furret (Obviously lol)
My two most favorite games are Silver and Emerald (**** yeah ;492-s;)
My favorite pokemon hero is the one from Silver and gold. (also from Emerald ironic huh? -_-)
But uh yeah that about sums it up.

Rosemary
7th November 2009, 2:17 AM
Hi seth
welcome to the forums ,read the rules and have fun :)

Cooltrainer Seth ♂
7th November 2009, 2:37 AM
Thanks and sure thing.
Also, nice Final Fantasy X2 banner. ;D

ivanreal
7th November 2009, 2:38 AM
Hey Seth what's up? Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay

Cooltrainer Seth ♂
7th November 2009, 2:40 AM
nuthin much and thanks. I like this place already. This other Forum I'm a part of is full of *** holes who pick on n00bs and new***s. So thanks.

ivanreal
7th November 2009, 3:01 AM
Yeah I don't see anyone on serebii being mean to the new people :)

Cooltrainer Seth ♂
7th November 2009, 3:34 AM
Good I like the sound of that.
But I'm more of a Zelda fan than I am pokemon but that doesn't meen I'm not a big pokemon fan either. lol

Drake Pokétrainer
7th November 2009, 8:22 AM
Hello Seth, and welcome to the forums.

Well it doesn't mater if you like Zelda more (great series btw). I kinda lost my interest in pokémon (but Armaldo's still awesome), yet that doesn't mean I won't stay here ^_^

Anyways, please read the rules and have fun.

Skull-Kid
7th November 2009, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Cooltrainer Seth ♂
7th November 2009, 3:04 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys. I was actualy just about out of my Pokemon fandom. But I kept seeing these pictures and vids on the internet of pokemon and then I started to think about it more. Afterwords I got my special limited edition pokeballs out of the closset and put them on my Nintendo shelf (my shelves that have special Nintendo collectable merchaindise, including a life size master sword xD) then I just searched Pokemon forums and forund this place! Well actualy I already knew about this place because a few years ago I would come to the non forum part of this place. So its not completely new to me. But I think I'm gunna stay back in Pokemon. xD