PDA

View Full Version : My Apologies For the Late Introductions...

BreakingBenjamin
7th November 2009, 4:01 AM
I...Am Seth. Heh, not really. Sorry for the horrible Street Fighter 4 reference, there. Anyways, I'm BreakingBenjamin, but please call me BB so I don't recieve some sort of lawsuit from my favorite band (Which woud be Breaking Benjamin. Dear Agony is concentrated awesome wrapped in plastic). Now...let's see...Ah! My favorite Pokemon is indeed Infernape. Why so many say he's overrated, I'll never know. I'm also an avid Fanfic reader and I've become quite interested in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 'fics along with the series itself (Although I still love the Main Series). A few other things about me: I like Football (I prefer to play than watch, but Philadelphia Eagles for the win :)), I try not to text type, as you can see, and I'm a fairly mild individual who dislikes confrontation (Though I certainly won't shy away from it) so I'm generally easy to befriend and what-not. Seeing as how I'm the newbie now, any advice or kind gestures would be greatly appreciated. So I guess that's all for now. See you guys later, hopefully. ~

ivanreal
7th November 2009, 4:14 AM
Hey BB welcome to the forums! Read the rules and follow them to stay out of trouble and igbyou need help with anything feel free to ask me or anyone, enjoy your stay

Skull-Kid
7th November 2009, 1:31 PM
Welcome to the forums!

I like Breaking Benjamin. My favourite song's are Diary of Jane and So Cold. What about you?

I also like Infernape. I love all Pokemon :D The Mystery Dungeon series is so underated. Some people just don't get it.

Please read the rules and you'll get on fine ;)

I'll add you as a friend :)

kabzy
7th November 2009, 7:15 PM
hi and welcome to the forums. Im not too keen on infernape, although it is pretty good. But anyway, as for advice, i dont think youll need any Just post a lot and eventually youll know a few people, then lots, then even more lol. Have fun