PDA

View Full Version : ~Calm Waters Unlimited Deck~

Nidoprince
11th November 2009, 1:36 AM
Hi everybody, take a look at my deck, but before you do, here are some things you should know: 1: This is my first completed deck that I work on a lot trying to tweak it. 2: I've only tested this ONE TIME and lost, so I'm obviously a beginner. I might not know some of the terms that you use, so go easy on me. 3: This is a deck I made up with all my cards I've collected over the years, with the elements of Psychic and Water. I've traded, and done lots, and I might not even know where I got a card. Also, this used to be Calm Waters, but there's no more Water in it :/ So lets call it Psychic Energy Barrage Unlimited! Here it is:

Pokemon (Starting with rares, going down...):

Giratina Lv. X (Promo)
Mewtwo Lv. X (Promo)
Deoxys ex (EX Deoxys)
Dusclops ex (EX Emerald)
Dusknoir (Promo)
Giratina (Platinum, Orgin Forme)
Mewtwo (Base Set)
Dusclops (EX Crystal Guardians)
Uxie (Forgot what series, the one you probably think of when you think of an Uxie card.)
Rotom (RR Promo)
Dusknoir Lv. X (Stormfront)
Gallade 4 (Rising Rivals)
Gallade 4 lv. X (Rising Rivals)
Bannette x2 (Platinum)

Wow, a lot of rares, right? Mabye I should take out a few...anyway, here are the uncommons:

Haunter (Expedition)
Haunter (Skyridge)
Gengar GL (Rising Rivals)
Crobat G (Platinum)

Commons:

Duskull x2 (DP)
Duskull (EX Crystal Guardians)
Shuppet (I have 3 EX Legend Maker, 4 Power Keepers, 1 Platinum, and 1 Secret Wonders, what combination is best?)
Skuntank G x3

Energy:

Psychic x22
Warp Energy

Trainer:

Time-Space Distortion
Rare Candy x2
Luxury Ball
Team Galactic's Wager x2(Master of rock-paper-scissors...)
Roseanne's Research
Master Ball
Dusk Ball
Town Volunteers
Scott
Bebe's Search x2
Gold Berry
Phoebe's Stadium

This is a little over 60 I think, so please tell me what to take out.

Tell me what you think please. I take everything into consideration (Doesn't mean I'll change it right away, if I like the idea or have the cards and/or willing to get them, I'll use some of your help provided).Thanks for looking!

Teleri(Squirtle)
13th November 2009, 9:59 PM
I really like this deck.
I like the types aswell and the choise of cards.
a few points to help

firstly I am going to say You need Bebe's search or two, this will help get cards into you hand.

Secondly you have a lot of rere cards... a lot more than you need for a deck

and third you might want to swap some pokemon or energy's for some more trainers.

lol I am quite new to this and i think thats right. it might be best to ask some of the more pro people like "Shadoweeveelution", "Lucario_X_Froslass" or "A Person"
in a PM.

but i think this is the start of an amazing Deck, i would pay for a deck this good.

Teleri;007;

Nidoprince
14th November 2009, 12:29 AM
Yea, you have some good points actually. I'm just wondering which rares to take out. Oh yea, I'll actually be able to test this deck out because on every Saturday (I don't think this Saturday) I'll be participating in Pokemon League and I get to play with other Pokemon fans. So my deck won't have to rely on rates in order for it to be good, even though it does, but testing is an important part of getting a good deck. I have a TON of Bebe's Search somewhere around, so I'll put some in, take some Pokemon out. I'm starting to not like Mew so much, it doesn't have enough power for a rare Pokemon, and gets taken out by any other rare card. I am keeping the Giratinas, they got me through a lot of tight squeezes. Also, I won't ask the people you suggested for rates, because I won't bug people to rate my deck if they're too busy or something, even though I do well know Shadow Eeveelution. Thanks for rating!

Teleri(Squirtle)
14th November 2009, 4:51 PM
I would say Dusclops, Duskull and Mew... to take out and to add in more trainers/supporters.
but it is up to you...
i was wondering as you have made a deck if you could give me some tips on mine as i'm not quite happy with it...
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=426357
I still need the second half...
lol

Thanks.

Teleri ;007;

Nidoprince
14th November 2009, 9:04 PM
I took out Mew...didn't have enough HP for me to settle with. Duskull and Dusclops are staying though, for once I get Dusknoir lv. X, it'll be worth it. I removed the water part in my deck, since I didn't use too much water in the deck, mostly Psychic. That makes room for about 20 more cards. I'll update my new deck soon.

EDIT: I won't be rating your deck unless I feel like I've improved a heck load more. I know nothing compared to you guys here, and no advice is better than bad advice :( Sorry...

Teleri(Squirtle)
14th November 2009, 9:34 PM
Cool I can't wait to see it. I am really liking how this deck Looks... :)

it's ok, lol no ones said anything so I just thought i'd ask someone...

Nidoprince
15th November 2009, 3:21 AM
*Ding ding ding* Update! Check it out and see what you think. I did some digging since I thought I was going to go to Pokemon League (The place was closed, but I found another place right next to a japanese store. The place that hosts the Pokemon League even has booster packs, booster boxes, starter decks, and deck boxes! I'm beside my self with joy! :D) and my deck wasn't ready, so I found some more cards for the deck. Tell me what you think, everyone!

Also, once I get more experience I'll rate your deck. Don't let it die whatever you do. Good luck on getting members to post. Trust me, I know how it feels :( I feel bad that I can't rate your deck when you posted on mine.

Teleri(Squirtle)
16th November 2009, 11:22 AM
Nice.
I looks great, I can't post advice at the mo(not that it even needs any;) ) because I am out so... I will post more later...
good luck at the leage :)

it ok... It's been closed anywhy I will post it again here later, :)

;007;

Nidoprince
19th November 2009, 5:02 AM
^I just rated your deck as you know because I just wanted to give you some opinons. I decided I should give you just a bit of advice to work with until I get the chance to get good strategies.

I updated my deck because now I know when I'll be going, and where, and how, and what to do and such. I've listed some cards I don't have yet, but when I get them, I need to know what 3 cards to remove. I also need some advice on if I should get the Supreme Victors Overflow theme deck for mainly:

Spiritomb C (Comes with 2)
Roserade C
Cynthia's Feelings (Comes with 2)

Does anyone think those are good cards to exchanging something for? If so, for what cards? In short, there are these things I need help on:

Removing 3 cards
Wether or not I should get Overflow theme deck for the above cards

Advice is considered! :)

Teleri(Squirtle)
19th November 2009, 2:50 PM
^I just rated your deck as you know because I just wanted to give you some opinons. I decided I should give you just a bit of advice to work with until I get the chance to get good strategies.

I updated my deck because now I know when I'll be going, and where, and how, and what to do and such. I've listed some cards I don't have yet, but when I get them, I need to know what 3 cards to remove. I also need some advice on if I should get the Supreme Victors Overflow theme deck for mainly:

Spiritomb C (Comes with 2)
Roserade C
Cynthia's Feelings (Comes with 2)

Does anyone think those are good cards to exchanging something for? If so, for what cards? In short, there are these things I need help on:

Removing 3 cards
Wether or not I should get Overflow theme deck for the above cards

Advice is considered! :)

I think you should get the deck. it would fit in very well.
about the cards, I'm not to sure what to take out and what to put in...
But i will think about it and post later as I'm busy now... sorry
XD

;007;

Nidoprince
20th November 2009, 6:22 AM
Sure, that's fine. Another update. I got some new consider-cards. I found more Shuppet I could use, and a few Skuntank G.

SkittyOnWailord
22nd November 2009, 9:13 AM
I'm closing this due to the thread creator requesting it.

*Closes*