PDA

View Full Version : I is a newbie.

Corroded Arceus
13th November 2009, 7:10 AM
Hey there, I'm Corroded Arceus, you can call me CA for short. I'm new to these forums, but I'm a long-time lurker so I know what goes down.

As you can probably tell my favourite pokemon is Arceus. It's like the ultimate pokemon, being able to change type and generally being awesome. As an Australian I was able to be amoung the first people to watch the movie, and I must say it is well worth it.

Oh, and I must mention that I am female.

Str8outttacompton
13th November 2009, 7:19 AM
Hey there, I'm Corroded Arceus, you can call me CA for short. I'm new to these forums, but I'm a long-time lurker so I know what goes down.

As you can probably tell my favourite pokemon is Arceus. It's like the ultimate pokemon, being able to change type and generally being awesome. As an Australian I was able to be amoung the first people to watch the movie, and I must say it is well worth it.

Oh, and I must mention that I am female.

Hey welcome to the foroums "lurker" lol have fun

kabzy
13th November 2009, 10:18 PM
Hey AC, welcome to the forums. And yeah, isnt arceus great, I want one :( Oh well... have a fab time on the forums :)

Mare Imbrium
14th November 2009, 8:11 AM
Hey, welcome to SPPf! Nice to see that I'm not the only chronic lurker, lol. And I agree, Arceus is pretty awesome. Have fun on the forums!

Skull-Kid
14th November 2009, 5:45 PM
Welcome to the fourms!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)