PDA

View Full Version : Your Craziest GTS trade?

Da2Shae
15th November 2009, 9:22 PM
What is your craziest trade over the GTS?

As for me, I recently traded a Shiny Altaria, around level 40 w/ beauty ALMOST maxxed out (fed it a bad poffin out of curiosity).

What did I get?

A level 50 Saikyou Event Milotic! Same cherish ball, date is correct, Trainer ID is correct and everything. Best thing of all, its untouched!

What about you guys?

AlexKZ
15th November 2009, 9:41 PM
I traded a Lucario I had for an UT Pokemon Ranger Manaphy. Its Modest and has a 30 IV in SpA. Haven't touched it yet. Debating on wether to breed it or train it first.

Lord Scalgon
15th November 2009, 9:43 PM
A Steelix with an inappropriate nickname for a Dialga.

(I was screwing around with the GTS at that time, so...yeah.)

PokeAleks
15th November 2009, 10:13 PM
I usually find people offering shiny level 100 pokemon for average pokemon.
Im 80% positive that the ones i get are hacked somehow.
for example i got a level 100 shiny darkrai for a starly only to find out it had hm moves and was used as a Hm slave.
Would this affect my game file??

Arande
15th November 2009, 11:28 PM
My best two to date are a shiny lv 100 EV'd hasty female typhlosion.

Someone also sent me a lv 100 shiny shaymin. SHame it wasn't EV'd, ah well. Can't remember what I had up for trade for either of them.

LadyMiir
16th November 2009, 12:16 PM
I got a Timid Serene Grace Togekiss for a Hardy Weezing. And a Wailord for a Munchlax, lol. Not to mention a Japanese Ambipom for a Serious Primeape (a monkey for another monkey, how apt.)

TerraWolf
16th November 2009, 12:18 PM
i traded the lv 2 milotic i had just recieved

FlareonJupiter
16th November 2009, 12:22 PM
Just got a newly hatched Japanese Manaphy for... a Qwilfish. *does happy dance*

marty
16th November 2009, 1:20 PM
lol i recently found this guy in GTS who trades his lvl 1 dialga and giratina for some geodudes or other easy to get pokes.I tried trading with him a couple of time till i notice his pokes was hack D:.Well, i still used it to trade for some legit shinies :D

lucario the great one
16th November 2009, 1:29 PM
i got this great adamant torterra for a hardy turtwig

umbreon_shadow27
17th November 2009, 4:27 AM
I once got a shaymin for a bidoof:)

Lifeline
17th November 2009, 4:33 AM
I once got a level 70 shiny Lugia, for a male ralts. :D

Lorde
17th November 2009, 5:04 AM
My level 24 Shellder for a Shiny Lugia from Japan the other day.

claymation
17th November 2009, 7:25 AM
i got a tru regigigas for a lvl 100 darkrai i got previously(seems legit. everything checks out and it unlocks the other 3 regis)

a lvl 10 mystry mew for a tangrowth(id and all that checks out)

Tadashi
17th November 2009, 8:51 AM
There was once a person giving out multiple MATTLE Ho-Oh's on the GTS, all in exchange for a simple Geodude. After several failed/interrupted trades, I finally got one. Not the best nature, but it was a legit Ho-Oh, so I was happy.

shaoon
17th November 2009, 9:08 AM
I got an adamant Beldum newly hatched with 31 attack IVs, for a skuntank.

SpookyStove @_@
17th November 2009, 9:42 AM
There was once a person giving out multiple MATTLE Ho-Oh's on the GTS, all in exchange for a simple Geodude. After several failed/interrupted trades, I finally got one. Not the best nature, but it was a legit Ho-Oh, so I was happy.

I also found this! I got a quirky one >.>

Ace of ♠
17th November 2009, 12:42 PM
I got a combee for a metagross. A metagross that only knew take down.
It's not crazy for me but for the other guy probably.

RamOne
17th November 2009, 1:15 PM
Well, I never had a trade on GTS(don't have WiFi anymore), but when I had it, I accidentally put my Shiny Golbat on for a Bulbasaur lv. 5 or less. Wanted to see what it was. >.> Definately the most stupid thing I ever did in Pokémon.

Katipunero
17th November 2009, 2:26 PM
My shinny kadabra for a shinny slowpoke with a king's rock

Noctourniquet
17th November 2009, 8:17 PM
Not on the GTS, but I go a Lugia for a Snorunt xD

Rezzo
17th November 2009, 8:33 PM
I saw a shiny Weezing that seemed to be left on the GTS. THe trainer who owned it wanted a Gorebyss of any level, so I rushed back to my PC to check if I had one. Turns out that I'm outta luck. :(

So I checked the GTS for a Gorebyss, and as per usual, everyone wanted a Lv. 100 Mew, which I don't have. Keen to get that shiny Weezing before someone else snagged it, I checked around for Clamperls that were holding the DeepSeaScale. Luckily there was one there, but the owner wanted a level 60+ Articuno for it... which I happened to have!

So I traded for that, and quickly rushed to check if the Weezing was still there, and to my luck, it was. Thats my crazy GTS story.

Oh yeah, I also traded a shiny Vileplume for a Blaziken once.

Alex Pt
17th November 2009, 8:48 PM
I traded my sableye for an adamant ut red gyarados from hgss. It had 30 attack ivs too. It is now part of my team :)

Gaiasa Hinuta
17th November 2009, 8:55 PM
Before I started competitive battling, I posted a Lv. 1 Phione on the GTS, specifically looking for a Kangaskhan to complete a slot in my Poke'Dex. Well, it turns out that the Kangaskhan I got was an Adamant Lv. 100 Kangaskhan with great moves. I was excited. :D

cfish
18th November 2009, 3:59 AM
I traded a dragonair for an arcanine and then traded that arcanine for the only manaphy I have. ^_^ lucky me!

Phailsafe
18th November 2009, 4:16 AM
I got a Mew for a pidgey...
Twas a long time agooo...

kirby8933083
18th November 2009, 4:22 AM
Wow, I've had a lot of nice trades. Most involve starter pokemon though. One of the best was when I traded a Chikorita for a Distant Land Lugia. Preettty sweet.

Megalo
18th November 2009, 6:47 AM
About 95% of the time i ask for a lugia on the gts it comes down shiny. I almost positive they are hacked though lol. This has happend to me about 9 times.

A7X_Slayer
18th November 2009, 7:16 AM
I put a Chimchar up
and got back a 10th anaversery mew pretty good do you think

also it was holding a masterball :D

PsychedelicJellyfish
18th November 2009, 3:56 PM
I got a Lv. 100 Entei for a Skuntank with a Skull Fossil.

I also got a Lv. 100 10ANIV Ho-oh, also for a Skuntank with a Skull Fossil.

I was quite pleased with the second one.

Tyrannotaur
18th November 2009, 5:42 PM
Back when Diamond and pearl just came out, my friend discovered that people would trade crazy things for Duskulls. I guess they wanted Dusknoir. So I would go into a Hoenn game and catch like loads of duskull. I have several Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza and other legendaries because of that, plus other random pokemon like a really cool Ursaring that knows Mega Kick and had a silk scarf on it. After a while it stopped working. Then it kinda worked with Drowzee for a bit. I stopped trying since I don't really need anything anymore.

-;248;

Agonist
18th November 2009, 5:51 PM
best one I got was a shiny ho-oh for manaphy

Victreebong
18th November 2009, 6:39 PM
Adamant + Rock Head + Head Smash (+ Endeavor) + lvl. 1 Aron. From Japan obviously, I think I traded it for a perfect EV Chimchar. I nearly cried it was so beautiful.

Victreebong
18th November 2009, 7:05 PM
Also, I traded four straight Porygon2's in a row with five different people so that way all of the initial Porygon would be evolved. You could call me the Ty Pennington of the GTS world.

Shiny hunter Reece
18th November 2009, 7:16 PM
I can't remember any now, but someone I know once traded a magikarp and got something like arceus. Or so he said.

pokeguru
18th November 2009, 8:32 PM
This sound crazy?

I traded Dialga for a Torterra.

deoxysdude94
18th November 2009, 8:53 PM
I once was playing it with my friend sitting next to me and I said, "I'm going to look for a wailord." My friend said, "Watch you find one shiny." I did, and I traded for it.

MedievalVikingPokemon
19th November 2009, 5:59 AM
Don't remember what I gave for these two pokemon. But I recieved a:

Shiny Lv100 Darkrai- had the pokevirus meet at Lv 40 on Newmoon Island.

Shiny Lv40 Seeking- meet at Lv40 at Lake Verity.

InsaneLeela
19th November 2009, 4:55 PM
Aight. I have 2. I traded my lvl 1 absol and got a shiny mew. I also had traded my lvl 1 eevee and got a shiny latias.

Calvan
19th November 2009, 8:24 PM
I've SEEN quite a few. (Bidoof for Mewtwo? Puh-lease)

The affoirmentioned Bidoof for Mewtwo.
Pidgey for Dragonite
Squirtle for lv100 Arceus

I've yet to find what I see as a fair trade on GTS.

mudkip fan
19th November 2009, 11:32 PM
A level 1 evee for a level 100 yanmega

master rad
20th November 2009, 12:17 AM
traded a lvl.1 feebass for a legit 47 dialga, then traded that for a 70 heatran i was happy that i did that.

Giratina93
20th November 2009, 5:03 AM
Traded a lv. 23 Tranpinch for a Lv. 40 Wailord. WOOT!

Dark7
20th November 2009, 8:30 PM
So far, I traded a LV 3 Lotad and I got a LV 1 Larvitar with Pokerus!

That will help me in EV training!

Will-powered Spriter
20th November 2009, 10:15 PM
Just got myself a HGSS untouched Shiny Gyarados for a bronzor. Score!

It's the only remotely fair trade I saw all day.

Pokefreak113
20th November 2009, 10:24 PM
A Lv: 28 Weavile for a Lv: 100 Regigigas.

And it was the movie one to boot.

Sapphire Phoenix
20th November 2009, 10:24 PM
I remember trading my Lv. 1 Misdreavus for a Lv. 70 Dialga.

Shneak
20th November 2009, 10:25 PM
traded a lvl.1 feebass for a legit 47 dialga, then traded that for a 70 heatran i was happy that i did that.

I should try that. I caught a few Feebas in the other day.

Hollyoaks the espeon
20th November 2009, 10:27 PM
A zubat for a japanese event Regigias.

you can get them on GTS right ?

Pokefreak113
20th November 2009, 10:40 PM
You can. I did.

ChrisOk1
20th November 2009, 10:42 PM
I put a Chimchar up
and got back a 10th anaversery mew pretty good do you think

also it was holding a masterball :D
May I just say that if you are talking about the recent 10th Anniversary Mew, then you must be lying or it is hacked because it can't be traded over the GTS. Also my craziest trade would have to have been when I traded a level 3 Bidoof for a level 100 Shiny Mewtwo.

mas
20th November 2009, 11:00 PM
i traded a mew two and a regiggigas event for a shiny metagross.

.::Pokemongems::.
21st November 2009, 1:49 AM
My craziest trade:

My Offer: Mew for Magnezone Lvl. 100

And I recieved a shiny one for it.

squeezcheese
21st November 2009, 4:42 AM
I put up a phione for trade, not expecting much because I had my manaphy in the day care. I only wanted a gengar, but a shiny pokerus jolly level 100 EV trained one works too!

Also, as a joke, I caught 100 bidoofs, nicknamed all of them biDOOFUS and put them up, each one asking for crazy pkmn. One wanted a dialga level 90 or over. Another requested a level 40 or over feraligatr, and one was asking for a mew. the list goes on, mostly asking for lvl 100's. I checked back a week later. 19 of my trades had gone through, and thats where my shiny golem, EV trained shiny lucario, level 100 feraligatr, shiny UT treecko lvl 5 (hoenn), and a level 100 shiny version of every eevee evo. LUCKY!

Once I saw a dialga shiny lvl 100 that only wanted a gengar level 100. all of those were requesting darkrais or palkias or whatever. so i checked haunters. one haunter was up for a feebas. so i checked feebas and found somebody wanted a mamoswine. the mamoswine guy wanted a gallade. the gallade dude wanted a gyarados, which luckily i had. unfortuanately, i knew time was running out and i made it up to the gengar but the dialga was gone. still, the gengar is rly good when it comes to fronteiring with my feraligatr and zapdos.

disposable_heroes
23rd November 2009, 4:00 AM
A Manaphy for an Electivire. ^_^
And I traded a bad-natured Electivire. Haha :D

Da2Shae
24th November 2009, 5:48 AM
Back when Diamond and pearl just came out, my friend discovered that people would trade crazy things for Duskulls. I guess they wanted Dusknoir. So I would go into a Hoenn game and catch like loads of duskull. I have several Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Rayquaza and other legendaries because of that, plus other random pokemon like a really cool Ursaring that knows Mega Kick and had a silk scarf on it. After a while it stopped working. Then it kinda worked with Drowzee for a bit. I stopped trying since I don't really need anything anymore.

-;248;
WIN!

Just Win!

cannibaleyes
24th November 2009, 6:33 AM

-;248;

Haha, nice!
I've done the same thing with Elekids with Electralizers. I have like, a whole box full of Azelfs on Diamond from doing this. XD

FlareonJupiter
24th November 2009, 7:31 PM
Just a while ago; I traded a Ditto (just found in the Trophy Garden today) for a Japanese modest Feebas! After she evolves, I'll be doing some breeding... ^_~

Hibachi
24th November 2009, 8:35 PM
trading a krickitune for a shiny japanese ditto

lv.durana
24th November 2009, 8:59 PM
2~3 weeks ago, I was trading pokemon from my Diamond to my Platinum in the GTS, and I put my japanese ditto asking for a Kyogre. 5 minutes later, I got a japanese HG one :)

Pokedragonman
24th November 2009, 9:22 PM
I traded a lv 4 weedle from Lg and got a lv 90 Porygon-Z!

surfer treecko
24th November 2009, 10:19 PM
I traded my Zapdos for a Kingler.

Although I had about 50 of the things anyway. You can get the Lengendary Birds on at least 4 different games that are compatible with D/P.

Pokefan0234
25th November 2009, 12:03 AM
A while back, I traded a Shiny Latias for a legit lv 100 Shiny Mewtwo.
And I also traded a lv 100 Magikarp. For a lv 100 Magikarp. -_-'

DarthVader
25th November 2009, 5:39 AM
And I also traded a lv 100 Magikarp. For a lv 100 Magikarp. -_-'

Why'd you do that?

I got a level 100 Arcanine in exchange for a level 1 Charmander...

Trips
25th November 2009, 3:15 PM
when ever i go on there i get a low choice on diamond :(. like im trying to see for pokemon i really want to complete the dex but no dice. why cant you put in the pokemon you need instead of getting random ones that are given there.

Nixoth
25th November 2009, 8:31 PM
i gave someone a palkia for a bidoof. it was soo funny...especially since i gave them a palkia that was nicknamed bob, and knew only HM moves, and had a letter attached saying "haha"

frozenthrone101
25th November 2009, 8:34 PM
i gave a froslass for a lv1 magby but luckily he was a foreign entry so it wasn't too bad

Johny boy
25th November 2009, 8:44 PM
I gave a lv 15 Rotom for a lv 5 Munchlax.Shiny Munchlax!

disposable_heroes
25th November 2009, 9:24 PM
Also, I remember trading a Weedle for a Lv. 100 SHINY SEVIPER!! ^_^

Mr. Mudkip
25th November 2009, 9:44 PM
I hope not many of you think your new found pokemon are legit.

john stewart
26th November 2009, 4:55 PM
level 1 slakoth for level 100 groudon :)

Kandkhorov
26th November 2009, 5:10 PM
Two days ago I traded Level 1 totodile for a shiny houndoom

Krug
26th November 2009, 5:16 PM
I traded my Dialga (Lv100) for a Hippowdon (Lv.55).

Why? Because the Dialga sucked, it had a Serious nature and crap IVs, I got it in a prior trade a few months before, but all it really did was rot in my PC. So, when I needed a Hippowdon fast for breeding a kick arse sandstorm team, I jumped at the chance. I wonder if that guy likes his new Dialga.

AKRy100
28th November 2009, 1:21 PM
I traded my cranidos for a palkia but then I traded the palkia for a level 1 spiritomb holding a master ball which I'll probably never use (I still haven't used the first one) >.<

Zattana
29th November 2009, 4:09 AM
I traded a munchlax for a lucario and didn't even know it for weeks that the lucario was shiny LOL

Disaster_Lord
29th November 2009, 3:53 PM
I got a shinny careful machoke for a bad trained agron i used as an hm slave in saphire.
Also lv 100 bibarel for lvl2 bidoof
Just AWESOME!!!

SHINY CATCHER
29th November 2009, 4:06 PM
Got 3 event Celebis for random quite bad Pokemon The Celebi were obviously cloned as they all came from the same person and all have the same natures, same stats and same time obtained.(But they are all UT)

Porygon2
29th November 2009, 5:11 PM
quick question, can you get mew/lugia or sum other legendery pokemon from the gts if they are not on ur pokedex?

frozenthrone101
29th November 2009, 5:46 PM
no you can't , and luigi isn't a pokemon , you are thinking of lugia
i traded and arcanine for a foreign feebas lv1

talface
29th November 2009, 5:47 PM
I got a legit UT shiny Mewtwo for my lvl 11 Silcoon

and a hacked mew, i had from GTS. Put it up for any Deoxys and got a shiny UT Space C Deoxys that everything looks legit (still have it)

Porygon2
29th November 2009, 6:10 PM
really everyone here is getting mew, how can ppl give you mew if you havent seen one your pokedex?

talface
29th November 2009, 6:26 PM
really everyone here is getting mew, how can ppl give you mew if you havent seen one your pokedex?

I got mine on a trade and trade back here in SPPf

Porygon2
29th November 2009, 6:32 PM
I got mine on a trade and trade back here in SPPf

thx thats i needed to know.

Wolf boy37
29th November 2009, 6:41 PM
Arceus for umbreon I was so desperate for 1

RichRI322
29th November 2009, 7:16 PM
i traded a farfetch'd for a gastly. it came from austria. the kid named it "igotgas" lol

Will-powered Spriter
29th November 2009, 7:23 PM
I now have a second Johto Red gyarados, got it for a scyther.

I also got a snorlax for a ditto, noticing the norlax was shiny mid trade.
Had to release it though, it was very definately hacked.

Excitable Boy
29th November 2009, 8:22 PM
Gave a Level One (bred) Rotom for a Level 100 Yanmega with Sonicboom.

Gave old Level 60-something Golem for a Feebas.

Gave Skorupi for a Sceptile.

All of which appear to be legit.

pokezack101
29th November 2009, 10:49 PM
Mine was when I traded manphy for a gemarn shellos I did it because I wanted to get a gemarn shellos pokedex dexpersion

pokezack101
29th November 2009, 10:53 PM
Mine was when I traded manphy for a gemarn shellos I did it because I wanted to get a gemarn shellos pokedex dexpersion

pokezack101
29th November 2009, 10:55 PM

gameboy350
30th November 2009, 5:38 AM
i traded a lv 46 floatzel for..... a level 87 DIALGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claymation
30th November 2009, 11:57 AM
i got another one. just now, i traded about 6 random sinnoh pokemon(stuff like buizel and starly) for 6 hg ho-oh's holding a masterball(cloned) from the same person. i guess he/she wanted to compete their dex. anyhoos, im happy cause now i have stuff to offer and i'm set for catching legendaries/roamers when hg/ss comes to out to north america.

gemini spark
30th November 2009, 1:07 PM
i offered a rattata and got a celebi!!

DaVinkie
30th November 2009, 7:39 PM
I once got a Kyogre for my Feebass :D kinda sad as I don't have the patience to catch another one :(

Moneyy
30th November 2009, 11:06 PM
I had none so far, but mah bro traded a level 18 Gastly for a level 92 Palkia, but the Palkia was probably hacked.

GregTheLion
1st December 2009, 10:13 PM
I've got a crazy one right here.
I caught two of these pokemon using a 'shiny always' cheat, Illumise and a Pidgey.
And I decided to trade them in for a Lugia and Ho-oh.
Well after I got a Lugia, lv 100, I decided to put my shiny Pidgey on offer for a Ho-Oh.
Few days after, I get a Shiny Ho-oh! Not only is it shiny and at Lv 100, but get this. It's Trainer's name is JESUS (all caps) and the Trainer ID is all zeroes.
Is this a mysterious Mystery event Ho-oh, or is this hacked?

Larry
2nd December 2009, 12:35 AM
I've got a crazy one right here.
I caught two of these pokemon using a 'shiny always' cheat, Illumise and a Pidgey.
And I decided to trade them in for a Lugia and Ho-oh.
Well after I got a Lugia, lv 100, I decided to put my shiny Pidgey on offer for a Ho-Oh.
Few days after, I get a Shiny Ho-oh! Not only is it shiny and at Lv 100, but get this. It's Trainer's name is JESUS (all caps) and the Trainer ID is all zeroes.
Is this a mysterious Mystery event Ho-oh, or is this hacked?

I am 99.9% sure that it is hacked.
Anyway I traded a hacked Dragonite that I had gotten from GTS and got a lv 100 Caterpie.

diamond11
2nd December 2009, 12:49 AM
I traded a munchlax for a lucario and didn't even know it for weeks that the lucario was shiny LOLIf it is yellow and blue, It's shiny.

fireperson
2nd December 2009, 3:25 AM
I once traded a regular Umbreon for a shiny Porygon-Z,its completely legit too :D

Angus
3rd December 2009, 2:44 PM
I used to trade lv1 larvitars for anything i needed, some things i got were lv100 milotic, two lv 100 salamences, dialga and palkia and a shiny psyduck

-Flaming Charizard-
3rd December 2009, 3:02 PM
Lv. 57 Skuntank for Lv. 98 Mewtwo (SHINY!)

I was well happy.

RifleAvenger
4th December 2009, 4:14 AM
I put up a graveler attempting to use the GTS trade glitch to evolve it into a golem. I asked for a lvl 100 Mewtwo, not expecting to get the trade. After getting a female French for breeding, I went to get graveler back. Much to my surprise, the trade went through! Then, to my shock and dissapointment, I saw this:

Trainer ID: 00000
Ability: Speed Boost
Moveset:Psychic/Judgement/Hyper Beam/Explosion
Stats: Over 510 EV's

The most H4X0R'd thing I've ever gotten. I was going to release the abomination, but my friend convinced me to trade it to him for his (legit) golem (he collects crazy hacks).

Pingouin7
4th December 2009, 4:19 AM
That’s impossible.
If it had more that 510 EV’s, it wouldn’t have bee n allowed on the GTS.

That's impossible.
If it had more than 510 EV's, it wouldn't have been allowed on the GTS.

A7X_Slayer
4th December 2009, 4:27 AM
I traded a LV47 Palkia for LV 100 Ho-oh not sure if it is legit but the evs on it are abnormal so i'm guessing its a fake or Haxed pokemon

MasterC
4th December 2009, 8:49 AM
I traded a lvl 10 Rattata for a Umbreon lvl 50.. To my suprise it was already eved. :P

ArceusandtheJewelofLife
8th December 2009, 1:29 AM
I gave someone a lv 40 abomasnow and got a lv 100 rayquaza!!

RifleAvenger
8th December 2009, 4:59 AM
That's impossible.
If it had more than 510 EV's, it wouldn't have been allowed on the GTS

Maybe I did the calculations wrong, but in any case it had speed boost, an improbable trainer ID, and a hacked moveset. And it was still a crazy trade. Now that I think about it, you're right; anything with +510 EV's wouldn't be tradeable because, beyond being hacked, it could always Bad Egg

Ectoplasmyr
8th December 2009, 11:58 AM
I got a Japanese Bidoof for a Normal, Level 2 Bidoof.

DarthVader
9th December 2009, 4:47 AM
I got a Shiny Lapras in exchange for a non-shiny Hitmontop... my first shiny since Pokemon Gold!

;131;

Runey676
9th December 2009, 4:26 PM
Don't ask me why, but I put in a level 22 Arbok for a mew of any level. The next day, I got an EV trained level 100 shiny mew. It was probably hacked or cloned, but it was still cool.

Ravager777
10th December 2009, 6:29 PM
I traded a ranch Mew (lonely with horrible IV's) for a legit Mystry Mew (Rash + good IV's). Pretty good deal if ya ask me :D

Divine Retribution
14th December 2009, 8:27 PM
Most of these legit pokemon you get for much lower value ones are clones. Anyways, I often clone my Shinies and trade them for random pokemon like Bidoof.

vitorml
14th December 2009, 8:31 PM
i offered a magmortar and got a legit japanese darkrai, which i traded for a XD lugia.

Light Venusaur
15th December 2009, 2:11 PM
A Shiny Ditto (Italian) for a level 1 Rotom.
YES YOU HEARD ME RIGHT LEVEL 1 ROTOM :D (best trade to date on Platnium)

Shneak
16th December 2009, 10:40 PM
(Something easy to catch, I forget) for a shiny Uxie.
Swellow for a shiny Snorunt.
(Something) for a Pokerus Aipom.

I love the Aipom now, it's much easier to EV train.

Blaze of Darkness
8th January 2010, 1:42 PM
It wasn't me, but it was my brother who made these trades. He traded magikarps for 3 Deoxys! One was lv 100, the others were lv 30. He has to be extremely lucky to get them all in 2-3 days...

Arande
8th January 2010, 2:58 PM
more shiny floatzels! got one of em for any frosslass (offhand snover + tons of dusk stones from EVing w 3 lv 100 linnones in party)

Paras
9th January 2010, 5:14 AM
I traded a Cherubi for a Japenese Chansey *awkward silence*

I got on the GTS earlier, and I saw someone had put a shiny Lv.70ish Gyarados for a female Glalie. Too bad I don't have one :(

bobri28
11th January 2010, 5:23 AM
a lv.18 mime jr. for a level 100 shiny milotic.

a lv.10 normal milotic for a lv.50 movie 11 shaymin at lv.50

a lv.100 normal milotic for a lv.100 flower paradise shaymin in masterball

mime jr. for all of these:
cresselia
mespirit
hetran
shiny toterra
rapidash
snowlax
infernape
palkia
and many more...

bobri28
11th January 2010, 5:24 AM

cresselia
mespirit
hetran
shiny toterra
rapidash
snowlax
infernape
palkia
and many more...

Da_impos
11th January 2010, 5:37 AM
a lvl 1 chimchar for a lvl 55 event milotic holding beauty scarf :) .

dannydstk
12th January 2010, 4:35 PM

cresselia
mespirit
hetran
shiny toterra
rapidash
snowlax
infernape
palkia
and many more...

movie11 shaymi cant be put on the gts

WolvesareFunny
12th January 2010, 5:46 PM
My craziest trade was a piplup for a flower paradise shaymin.

Luxrayess
14th January 2010, 9:22 PM
I traded a hastily-bred Cranidos for a female lvl.1 Pinsir. I could not be happier with the moveset she carried: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Close Combat, and (if I remember correctly) Rock Slide. And she was Adamant! *does the victory-happy dance*

Plus, on the same day I casually and without thinking chain-traded a Tauros for a Japanese Chimchar which was traded for a female Eevee from Wisconsin. Turns out she was Jolly-natured and with (from what it looks like) great IVs!

The_Shuppeteer_
14th January 2010, 9:31 PM
I suppose my two craziest trades weren't really trades, just big disappointments.

I was looking around on the GTS just for the heck of it, and to see if there are any good deals, and suddenly a I spot a shiny Lvl. 50 Tauros up for trade for a level 100 Blastoise, which I had.
On my Emerald version.
Quick, I thought, migrate it over! But noooooo, I'd migrated earlier that day and I had to wait.
Cue sleepless night. Cue jittery morning.
Cue FINALLY migrating my blastoise over, logging onto the GTS, looking for the Tauros...
And realizing it was gone, gone forever.

My second one was again browsing through the GTS and spotting a level 100 Wigglytuff for a Poliwag any level. Oh, Success! I thought. What luck!...Until I realized I had a Poliwhirl, and no Poliwag.
No problem, I thought. I'll just breed it. And I need the dex information, anyway.
Soooo....after fifteen minutes of waiting for my Ditto and Poliwhirl to make an egg, I finally got one.
Hatched it.
Brought it to the GTS.
Realized the Wigglytuff was gone.

These two incidents happened in a period of two days. Two of the worst days of my life.

Agonist
14th January 2010, 9:39 PM
Got a adamant rock head head smash aron with perfect attack for a dratini

blackness777
14th January 2010, 10:01 PM
Mine was so stupid it was funny.
Lv.100 Alakazam for...

A Bidoof any level!

Shneak
14th January 2010, 10:58 PM
Got a level 100 EV trained Shiny Darkrai for some Garchomp I got previously.

bobri28
29th January 2010, 7:24 AM
Well this is really something i could of done but didn't. i am kind of regreting it now. i could have traded my lv.30 normal deoxys for a lv.100 shiny shaymin. but i didn't because it's nickname was wankface. should i have traded for it?

Dynamite
30th January 2010, 12:51 AM
Mine was a female Eevee for a female Combee.
It's not the most craziest trade ever, but I'm pretty happy! ^_^

Autumn Pachirisu
30th January 2010, 12:54 AM
I never really had any crazy ones; I make reasonable ones.

The one that was crazy because it was ironic was a Giratina for a Shaymin. I had two Shaymin, so I decided to be generous and gave my extra one for that Giratina.

The second most insane one I made was a Bonsly for my Magnezone. I didn't use it anymore, though, and I needed more ID numbers.

First most insane?

A Ho-Oh. For a Slugma.
The Slugma was shiny though ;)

mjsmako
31st January 2010, 5:48 AM
I was putting up one of my charmanders from breeding for shinies (still haven't gotten one) with either a dawn stone or TM-26 and ended up with a legit 10aniv latios holding a soul dew. Needless to say immd.

Kotone
31st January 2010, 5:52 AM
The GTS is such a ripoff place I mean some people ask for celebi's for magikarps

jjag20
31st January 2010, 5:53 AM
i got a legit 10anniv raikou

bobri28
31st January 2010, 5:59 AM
I keep on catching mime jr. putting it on the gts for a lv.70 + milotic. then getting the milotic and putting it on for like a deoxys, shaymin, mew and stuff at lv.100. they always trade for them. i might try putting 1 up for an arceus, but i highly doubt it will get traded, and it it does it will probs be a hack

Master_of_grass
31st January 2010, 6:58 AM
i traded a relaxed beldum for a celebii

Swampert_trainer
31st January 2010, 8:00 PM
I traded an Arcanine for a Shiny Golem.

chikoritalover16
31st January 2010, 8:42 PM
I got a shiny Clamperl holding the scale it needs to evolve for a regular Clamperl.

Defy gravity!
;152;

jabs4
1st February 2010, 3:03 AM
The GTS is such a ripoff place I mean some people ask for celebi's for magikarpsAnd the flip side is that people are actually stupid enough to do that.

I'll just go with most recently. Received a Shiny Japanese Whiscash for a Kadabra.

flygonabsol99
1st February 2010, 4:57 AM
WHen i trade a scyther for shiny magnemite.I was so Happy!

ArceusandtheJewelofLife
4th February 2010, 9:28 AM
I gave someone a lv 40 abomasnow and got a lv 100 rayquaza

ribcage_x
4th February 2010, 11:49 AM
A scissor for a shiny roserade
And i traded my honchkrow(lv 72 and EV trained) for the scissor.
So i suppose it's not that crazy I kinda miss my honchkrow

slowdude
4th February 2010, 12:49 PM
Traded a lvl 5 ruddkip for a lvl 75 manaphy.
Traded a lvl 40 pichu for a lvl 9 shiny pachirisu
Traded a lvl 8 abra for a shiny lvl 56 Alakazam

I'm quite sure the Pachirisu and Alakazam are legit as well

Mr. Joker
6th February 2010, 8:16 PM
I put up a Drifloon and I got a Shiny Skimory back :D

Jellyswirl
6th February 2010, 10:52 PM
I traded a lv 1 turtwig for a Palkia.

bobri28
7th February 2010, 12:18 AM
Traded a lv.30 deoxys for a lv.100 shiny deoxys

TerraWolf
7th February 2010, 12:25 AM
put > steelix in last year went back today to get it, it became a level 52 dusclops

ArceusandtheJewelofLife
12th February 2010, 10:03 AM
I gave someone a lv 6 female Kirlia and got a lv100 Jirachi from Pokemon Channel event

hitoshura0
13th February 2010, 6:18 PM
Traded a Dodrio for a UT shiny Gastly.

luxrayshock
21st February 2010, 9:34 PM
traded newly hatched mudkip and got UT shiny rayquaza

Soul_Of_Kotone
21st February 2010, 10:52 PM
I traded an old, non-EV'd Latios that I had, and received an EV'd legit Flower Paradise Shaymin with Max Sp. Atk! <3

Armored Zangoose
21st February 2010, 11:09 PM
I hack, get a LV. 1 Legendary with 1 for each stat, and trade them to all those people who say "I gIVEZ YOU LEVELZ ONE PIDGEY 4 ARCEUS!!!11"

Soul_Of_Kotone
21st February 2010, 11:14 PM
^That's not the GTS though, is it? Cause my friend told me he tried to put some hacks and the GTS wouldn't accept them, though it works if you trade over Wi-Fi with Friend Codes.

poke-pownage
21st February 2010, 11:40 PM
My trade was an absol for a munchlax. The worst part was that I had to wait almost 2 months before I got a ditto for breeding.

mjsmako
23rd February 2010, 6:58 AM
I was trading away the charmanders I was hatching for a shiny. I also attach an item like a rare berry or one of the stones I get from pickup. I usually ask for a random pokemon I like at the time and while browsing, I came across one of my own with the item I had given it. Someone was asking for a shaymin and it made me laugh. I think i got a flygon for it.

Pucca_ness
24th February 2010, 9:55 PM
I traded my traded for Darkrai for an Eevee... A shiny Eevee with 29 SpDef iv so it's now an Umbreon. The next day i downloaded via wifi the member's card :P So i caught my own Darkrai!

I also saw a shiny Clefairy which was up for a lv 50+ Male Munchlax. I actually leveled one up and the Clefairy was still there! I gave it to my fiance.

I saw a shiny Deoxys up for a Kyogre... i didn't get it though most likely hacked.

I also saw a lv44 shiny latios up for a lv 90+ electivire... i have an electabuzz that level but he's my team mate so i didn't trade then trade again.

SceptileFan
7th March 2010, 5:28 AM
I wanted a Yanmega, and offered up a Pokemon (I can't remember, but I'm pretty sure it was like at Lvl 60 and was an easily capture dPokemon in the Battle Zone), and I asked for a Yanmega lvl 50 and up. When I came back tot he GTS a couple hours late,r I recieved a Yanmega...

LV. 100

FROM KOREA.

I was happy

aquaarmor23
7th March 2010, 3:24 PM
Put a Caterpie in and got a L100 Salamence from a japanese event!!!

foxyman1167
9th March 2010, 10:19 PM
I rarely use the GTS, so the only trade I remember was a lvl 5 Turtwig female for a lvl 50 Jap Gyarados. It was perfect, mainly because I was doing the Masuda method for Magikarp.

Luxrayess
9th March 2010, 10:43 PM
*update from my previous post*
I just topped my record.

I traded a hastily-bred Gulpin for a Japanese, 31-HP, 31-Speed, Liechi berry-holding Ditto!

Breeders, rejoice! Breeders, rejoice! ^.^

The only bad part is that now I'm on a wild goose-chase to find 31-IV Dittos in all of the categories. I've also managed to snag another Japanese one with a 31 in Special Defense, but my luck has run dry so far. *sigh*

Canto
9th March 2010, 10:54 PM
One time I had a Machoke and I caught another one that was higher level.
The PC wouldn't let me release the lower level Machoke so I put it in the GTS and my sister wanted a Mesprit so I asked for a Mesprit. A few days later I figured "The PC will probably let me release it now." so I went back to the GTS and there it was: A Lv. 50 Mesprit that some weirdo traded for my Machoke. What the crud?

leopard_gecko_on_fire
9th March 2010, 11:41 PM
I'm willing to bet that no one can top this. I was traded a Modest, Lv. 100 31 IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed (shiny) Zapdos- for a Lv. 2 Bidoof. And I found out that it was totally legit. (My friend took it to the VGC championships and it passed the hack tests.)

feraligator2112
13th March 2010, 2:19 PM
I put a cynidquill on offer, and in return I got a shiny rapidash

Emerald 2006
13th March 2010, 2:49 PM
Trading a low-level Seedot for a lv 100 shiny Deoxys!

and also, trying to get my hands on a Munchlax,
and ending up getting a shiny one. Was I happy about that!

One last thing. Actually having a Pokemon Lighting up,
so I can trade it for a lv 100 SHINY LATIOS!
I LOVED that beautiful green color! ^

Pucca_ness
18th March 2010, 8:56 PM
Wow some really good shiny trades, <_< i wish that would happen more often with me.

However the other day i looked for a Clefairy and low and behold a shiny one was there and what did they want? A Totodile! Wow so easy... except i didn't have a totodile or any of it's evolutions on my game =/ Considering that i had already given my fiance a shiny Clefairy gained by training a Munchlax to lv 50 then trading on the gts he said he'd give me it since i did all the work for it.

However the next day, realising my need for totodile i traded and bred my Feraligatr and got 3 totodiles. Just out of curiosity i went beck on the gts and looked for the Clefairy and it was still there! Easy Shiny for me and it looks totally legit.

Yesterday i got another ridiculously good deal. Someone had a lv 70 Heatran up (no not shiny) for a male Cyndaquil of any level! so i snapped it up even though i already have one =P It can make good trade fodder esp if i train it to level 100.

It's annoying usually whenever i find a shiny of one of my favourites they want something that i do not have. Why can't they want a deoxys of any level or a lv 100 latios =P

Jonah Man
18th March 2010, 9:18 PM
My craziest gts trade was when i traded gyrados for a japanese mew. gyrados was lv. 30 and mew was lv. 100
sorry if i spelled gyrados wrong

Sy123456789
19th March 2010, 7:32 AM
On the GTS, I always look for Mew, they attratcted me, I have four Mew so far, but the one I always prized is the Shiny Mew, and I got one yesterday, for a hacked Jirachi, I also found on the GTS

Shiny Mew2
20th March 2010, 2:10 AM
some random SETH took my shiny 100 chizard when i was attenmpting to trade it to HG

Disaster_Lord
20th March 2010, 2:19 AM
jirachi is my favorite pokemon i recall i traded my lv 100 swampert for one in lv 16 with a lax nature(probably hacked)...but still i do not repent.

Xanxus
20th March 2010, 2:53 AM
Mine was probably when I found a Shiny Palkia, and all they wanted was a ****ing Kecleon. Any level, too. So I looked through my PC and I just so happened to have one, but the funny thing is I don't even remember how I got it. xDD Nonetheless, I got the Shiny Palkia, and it even turned out to be legit. c:

luxrayshock
24th March 2010, 7:59 AM
I'm willing to bet that no one can top this. I was traded a Modest, Lv. 100 31 IVs in Sp. Atk and Speed (shiny) Zapdos- for a Lv. 2 Bidoof. And I found out that it was totally legit. (My friend took it to the VGC championships and it passed the hack tests.)

I traded a newly hatched mudkip for a lvl 100 shiny rayquaza, legit got it checked as well, and 31 IVs in Atk and Speed, pretty close :P

CaptainKilljoy
27th March 2010, 5:12 PM
The best Pokemon I've gotten so far on GTS is Lv. 10 Hadou Mew. I forgot what I traded for it. It was a legendary like Jirachi or one of the dogs.

Angry Ancestor
27th March 2010, 5:14 PM
Manaphy for a Japanese Dialga...I didn't know I couldn't get another Manaphy...

K1B2
4th April 2010, 5:39 AM
I can`t top quiet a few of these trades, (you guys got some amazing deals, where can I get some of your luck?) but I once got a lv. 100 Lucario for a lv. 2 Umbreon. (Did I spell that right? It`s the dark evolution of Eevee.) That made me pretty happy at the time. :)