PDA

View Full Version : Adult/Protagonist shipping general discussion.

Tomato-kun
17th November 2009, 7:16 AM
I wanted to do threads on a few different game and one anime pairing but I can't decide which one to do. So I'll make them into one discussion.

Forbidden lolicon & shotacon romance..

1. All Serebii forum rules apply, of course.
2. No flaming or bashing. That means no fan bashing, no fanart bashing, no shipping bashings, etc.
3. Respect other people's opinions
4. No multiple posting in a row. Delete any accidental multiple posts.
5. No spamming, or debating.
6. All posts must be at least 3 lines,and must have something to do with something going on in the thread.
7. Do not advertise amvs, fanfiction, or fanart. You can put them in your post, but don't make them the sole reason of your post.
8. If you post fanfiction, amvs, or fanart that isn't yours, give credit to the source.
9. Break the rules four times, and you're banned, and reported to a moderator.

- Tomato-kun
- pokefan#493

~ No one.

~ No one.

--

First Topic:

What adult/protagonist pairings do you fondly ship? How do you think people would handle their relationship if it's two sided and they're in a relationship? Do you think the person could wait (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheJailBaitWait?from=Main.JailBaitWait) until they're of legal age?

I ship (one-sided on either side) Akatsukishipping, Game!Red/Giovanni, ThwartShipping, (one-sided) EmeraldChampionshipping, TasseomancyShipping, Cookieshipping, and Girlpowershipping (that's my any fandom OTP actually). I've never put too much thought into my last two questions though.

Blackjack Gabbiani
17th November 2009, 7:27 AM
PoundingHeartshipping. Granted, Hareta's age is the LEAST of the reasons the police would get involved given that Cyrus can't cope with the emotions Hareta inspires in him and tries to kill the boy over it...But he eventually comes to his senses. And hopefully by the time the no-doubt-impending strict regimen of antipsychotics works its magic, Hareta will be legal (provided he's not already considering what that writer said about trainers being legal adults at 10).