PDA

View Full Version : Hello! New here

MrGosh13
17th November 2009, 9:06 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Dennis (Dee ingame, for short)
I've been playing Pokemon Games since Blue, and have since
played Yellow, Silver, Emerald and since 2 days, Platinum (also
XD on Gamecube) Have also played the card game a few years ago.
Even played the National Tournaments twice (didnt get far though,
but it was great fun!)
I hope I can find some friends here, to trade/chat/play with :)

1 small question however.
When I went to my USER cp earlier, there was a message from someone, can't remember who, who welcomed me here, and asked me if I wanted sprites for in my sig, and also mentioned I should change my profile picture. I replied, and have since changed the picture, but I cannot for the life of me find that message! (as in, it's not in my PM list)

SolarPowerX
17th November 2009, 10:01 PM
Well, first, I'd like to say welcome, and it's cool thet your such a huge pokemon fan and played in the nationals :D To answer your qustion, I looked at your profile, and the message that guy sent you was a VM (Visitor Message) and not a PM just click your name at the top right of the screen to view your profile and VM's.

MrGosh13
17th November 2009, 10:08 PM
Well, first, I'd like to say welcome, and it's cool thet your such a huge pokemon fan and played in the nationals :D To answer your qustion, I looked at your profile, and the message that guy sent you was a VM (Visitor Message) and not a PM just click your name at the top right of the screen to view your profile and VM's.

That was indeed what I meant, Thanks :D I had never seen those before.
I guess thats a small message people can drop off after clicking your profile ?
Cheers!

Skull-Kid
18th November 2009, 5:47 PM
Welcome to the forums!

I've played all those games to. Just like half the other people on this ite probably. Coincidence :rolleyes:

I never got into the cards myself. Duel Masters and Yu-Gi-Oh! but never Pokemon cards. What place did you get in the tourny?

I'll add you as a friend ;) I'll be one of your many probably ;)

Read the rules to. Important!

MrGosh13
18th November 2009, 7:13 PM
I never placed anywhere in the tourny's :p
First time I played I was a youngster, 12 or 13 I think, and
almost everybody else was 18+, meaning they had enough money to get
really good cards, or could borrow them from the store they came from.
I played with my own. I think I managed 15 out of 16 people competing :P

Second time was something diffrent, now there were about 600 people playing :P
I got through to the second round, but was eliminated there, due to time constraints.
I had a Chansey deck, which worked by having your oponent run through his cards, sooner then you did. however, as the day got along, the matches had to be shortened
and I just couldn't make it, time was.
But hey, it was a GREAT time ^_^ I still have a small Abra statue that I bought back then. (it must be about 6-8 years ago) And have most of the cards left too :)

Hey What's your Friend code ? I'll add you :)

InsaneLeela
18th November 2009, 7:23 PM
Greetings and welcome to the Serebii forums.. Im Leela.