PDA

View Full Version : Another "I'm new" thread!

Vulphii
19th November 2009, 8:38 AM
I'm not usually one for forums, but I only have so many friends that want to talk about pokemon, you know? Haha.

Anyway, I'm Vu, or Wolfy as some friends call me. I quite enjoy the whole...Pokemon thing. It's a favourite hobby of mine, that often sneaks in with my other hobbies. Speaking of which, I am somewhat of an arteest! (or I like to think so, anyway.) I've lacked inspiration since my high school graduation, so I usually doodle pokemon to at least achieve something!

I've been with the series for over ten years, and my appreciation of it goes beyond playing the games and watching the anime. I read, I discuss, I strategize, I draw, I roleplay (very rarely nowadays...) and so on.

The rules here seem a bit strict, and are still new to me, but I'll get used to them, I suppose.

I'm not sure what else to say :X

If you want to chat, you can message me here, or drop me an IM at nuclear ribosome (my AIM screenname.) Or, if you have a furaffinity account, my username is wolfysnacks.

Lorde
19th November 2009, 8:38 AM
Welcome to SPPF.

Barbarooza
19th November 2009, 8:43 AM
You have one amazing signature there!

Vulphii
19th November 2009, 8:44 AM
D'awww thanks, guys! C:

dragon-dark-master
19th November 2009, 8:49 AM

Seconded .

Skull-Kid
19th November 2009, 5:37 PM
Welcome to the forums!

I'll call you Wolfy. Easier to remember and spell XD I'm kinda secret about my like for Pokemon. I'm afraid of being a social outcast.

I can't wait to see some of your art I'm sure you're good ;) I use to doodle Pokemon to. I drew a good Magcargo back when I was 8.

Roleplay? That sounds interesting. Please explain. :)

Since you've read the rules I don't need to say anything :D

I'll add you as a friend Wolfy :)

Rezzo
19th November 2009, 5:41 PM

Seconded .

Thirded. And welcome to the forums dude.

Lbsweet96
19th November 2009, 6:01 PM

Seconded .

Thirded. And welcome to the forums dude.

Would that be fourthed? Welcome to the forums

Rosemary
19th November 2009, 7:46 PM
Hello welcome to the forums ,since you already read the rules I don't need to say it,

post a lot,and I'm fifth to say your sig is nice.

Vulphii
19th November 2009, 8:22 PM
Welcome to the forums!

I'll call you Wolfy. Easier to remember and spell XD I'm kinda secret about my like for Pokemon. I'm afraid of being a social outcast.

I can't wait to see some of your art I'm sure you're good ;) I use to doodle Pokemon to. I drew a good Magcargo back when I was 8.

Roleplay? That sounds interesting. Please explain. :)

Since you've read the rules I don't need to say anything :D

I'll add you as a friend Wolfy :)

Social outcast schmocial outcast! I forget that pokemon is usually viewed as a kid's thing, so others are apprehensive about liking it! :B I'm definitely not one of those people though ahaha. I have a pikachu hoodie with ears and everything, and I wear it everywhere, for example. I'm aaalways playing the games too. Golly!

Also, as for roleplay, I used to pretend I was a pokemon when I was a little kid, but that doesn't really count lol it was just super fun. When I was on websites such as neopets, gaia, and general anime forums, I used to roleplay my trainer character or even a pokemon~ (Mystery Dungeon-style, but years before the game actually came out xD )

Anyway, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :]