PDA

View Full Version : Aloha.

Sparkfyre
21st November 2009, 3:25 AM
No, I'm not Hawaiian before anybody asks. I just like saying aloha because it has more personality than hai. Um.... Basics: my online name is Sparkfyre Lyras, otherwise known as Sparky, Sparks, Lyras, Spark, or a variety of other things people have come up with; I've been using it for quite some time, so if you search for it online, probably about 90% of all results will be completely irrelevant to who I am today, or more. My favorite pokemon is Espeon, and I get the feeling I'm spelling things wrong. I don't care. I've actually been a member for quite some time, and a friend of one of the older members too, I think, but I am, quite literally, NEVER here, but I'm planning on changing that now. When I first got into pokemon, meaning when I first saw a picture of it, I was dragged into liking the genre because, for some reason, while I have a terrible memory for everything else, I am able to remember all 493 pokemon, what gen they're from, what levels they evolve at, for most of them how they evolve and their types, et cetra about them. Completely without trying. Show me a picture of a pokemon, and I can name it, what it evolves from, how it evolves, what it evolves into, but DON'T do that here, but, yeah, also what gen and region it's from, but not its number or moves it can learn, usually.

So, yeah, this is just a thread to say, hai, what's up? I'm off to bed.

Lbsweet96
21st November 2009, 9:04 AM
Hey! Welcome back! Be sure to re-read the rules!

Lorde
21st November 2009, 9:07 AM
Welcome back to SPPF.

Skull-Kid
21st November 2009, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the forums!

I didn't think you were from Hawaii. Lots of people do that intro :P You'reright about it having more personality though.

I may just call you Sparks. It's easier to shorten peoples names. It's how I remember them. I hope you do stay more active. The more the merrier especially around this time of year ;)

I can also remember all of the Pokemon to! Even all the forms as well?

Please read the rules and have fun!

Incoming friend request :D

Sparkfyre
24th November 2009, 1:31 AM
Thanks, all! XD Yays! On a sad not, my DS just broke today, so if HG/SS comes out before I get it fixed, I'm really sad. *sighs*