PDA

View Full Version : My Fire Deck (Blazifernard?)

faceplant2
22nd November 2009, 12:03 AM
23 Pokemon
1 Flareon 4- Rising Rivals
3 Charmander- Arceus
2 Charmeleon- Arceus
1 Charizard- Arceus
2 Chimchar-Diamnd and Pearl
1 Chimchar- Platinum
1 Monferno- Diamond and Pearl
1 Monferno- Platinum
1 Infernape- Diamond and Pearl
1 Infernape- Platinum
1 Infernape Lv. X- Black star promo
3 Torchic- Platinum (any better ones?)
2 Combusken- Great Encounters
1 Blaziken- Platinum
1 Magmar- Secret Wonders (only 1)
1 Magmortar- Secret Wonders (only 1)

15 Trainers (good amount, I think)
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Professor Oak's Visit
1 Volkner's Philosophy
1 TM TS- 1 (Evoluter)
1 Expert Belt (only 1)
1 Broken Time-Space (only 1
1 Dusk Ball
1 Level Max (probobly will get rid of that, I didn't realize there was a coin flip)
1 Bebe's Search (what should i put in for level max, or should I keep it?)
1 Super Scoop Up
1 Poke Radar
1 Luxury Ball
1 Roseanne's Research
1 Looker's Investigation
1 Cynthia's Feelings

22 Energy (need a lot in this deck with Infernape Lv. X)
22 Fire Energy (are there any good energy discarding trainers?)

I have league tomorrow, so I can trade for any if you believe its neccesary. Please let me know what you think and tell me what I can do to improve it. I might want to put in a houndoom, but is it worth it? What about Arcanine? Who would I take out?

Teleri(Squirtle)
22nd November 2009, 5:51 PM
I like it, it's cool lol
what is your fav deck?

GalladeTheGreat
23rd November 2009, 1:23 AM
If your worried about losing energy's get Heatran Lv.X, I have one and he's great for fire decks because if you need to discard energy's you can search your discard pile and attach up to 2 energy's after the attack.
http://serebii.net/card/stormfront/097.shtml
There lol that's the card :)

faceplant2
23rd November 2009, 2:37 AM
I like using my grass deck most. I made updates to it, and it works for me now. However, I think my fire deck is the best.

faceplant2
27th November 2009, 11:05 PM
I just pulled magmortar lv x. Should I put him in here? What changes should I make for cities? Who should I trade for tommorow?

Light Venusaur
28th November 2009, 12:36 AM
Try & get your hands on the good ;006;...which is from the very 1st set (base) or you can trade that Lv. X for the Stormfront one.
Sends a PM with a Dark/Fire deck.

faceplant2
28th November 2009, 12:40 AM
maybe. Thanks for the advice. Do you think he is better than magmortar lv x though?

Light Venusaur
28th November 2009, 12:55 AM
You tell me (http://pokebeach.com/scans/stormfront/103-charizard.jpg)~Clicky on that part.
Here's the deck:

.::PKMN~24::.
2x Baltoy (GE)
2x Claydol (GE)
2x Darkrai (#3 GE)
1x Darkrai Lv.X (my one's the one from the tin's/promo)
1x Uxie (LA)
3x Sneasel (LA)
3x Weavile (SW)
4x Charmander (3x SW, 1x ;493;)
3x Charmeleon (;493;)
2x Charizard (2x Base/SF, 1x SW...or all from Base/SF)

.::Trainers~14::.
2x Moonlight Stadium (if you've got Weavile out....change <insert name here> to Dark for free retreat)
2x Night Maintenance
1x Luxury Ball
1x Switch
2x Warp Point
1x Broken Time-Space
1x Rare Candy
1x Premier Ball
1x Felicity's Drawing
1x PlusPower (can be replaced with Buck's Training)
1x Cynthia's Feelings

.::Energy~22::.
9x Fire
8x Basic Dark
4x Specail Dark
1x Rainbow (can be repaced with an Upper Energy)

faceplant2
28th November 2009, 1:54 PM
I like magmortar lv x more, but I need to trade for some magmar and magmortar. Plus, the magmortar I have is only good if you have lots of energy

Poke_Mania97
28th November 2009, 2:41 PM
Light Venusaur is correct. that base set charizard(or the reprint version in sf) is great! it is better than that magmortar. there is no point in changing it just because u have found the lv x version. Trust me that charizad is the best of all of them(apart frm charizard ex which is the sae but more hp). trust me i own one. won every battle with it.

how about a blaziken fb? it luring flame attack will work great with heatran lv x as GalladetheGreat ssuggested. if u do get it why ot blaziken fb lv x?

faceplant2
28th November 2009, 3:05 PM
thank you. I will try to trade for the sf charizard, and a heatran lv x, I have all the other heatrans, which one should I put in? I will take out magmar and magmortar. I will look into blaziken fb and x.

Poke_Mania97
28th November 2009, 5:26 PM
yer. heatran x is easy to find. just get a tin! the blaziken fb and fb lv x are so cool! ii think they will work great with heatran lv x

faceplant2
29th November 2009, 8:50 PM
I think I will use this deck for cities, except maybe with a magmortar lv x instead of flareon. Also, should I take out the blaziken line for a 2-1 line of platinum ninetales and 2 rising rivals growlithe and 1 secret wonders arcanine? Should I put in stormfront fighting infernape? Who should I take out? Is there a good combonation of trainers? I can't trade any more or buy any more. Please give me advice. Should I put in 2 poke healer plus or a life herb? Can anyone think of a better name for this deck?