View Full Version : My Fire Deck (Blazifernard?)

22nd November 2009, 1:03 AM
23 Pokemon
1 Flareon 4- Rising Rivals
3 Charmander- Arceus
2 Charmeleon- Arceus
1 Charizard- Arceus
2 Chimchar-Diamnd and Pearl
1 Chimchar- Platinum
1 Monferno- Diamond and Pearl
1 Monferno- Platinum
1 Infernape- Diamond and Pearl
1 Infernape- Platinum
1 Infernape Lv. X- Black star promo
3 Torchic- Platinum (any better ones?)
2 Combusken- Great Encounters
1 Blaziken- Platinum
1 Magmar- Secret Wonders (only 1)
1 Magmortar- Secret Wonders (only 1)

15 Trainers (good amount, I think)
1 Pokemon Rescue
1 Professor Oak's Visit
1 Volkner's Philosophy
1 TM TS- 1 (Evoluter)
1 Expert Belt (only 1)
1 Broken Time-Space (only 1
1 Dusk Ball
1 Level Max (probobly will get rid of that, I didn't realize there was a coin flip)
1 Bebe's Search (what should i put in for level max, or should I keep it?)
1 Super Scoop Up
1 Poke Radar
1 Luxury Ball
1 Roseanne's Research
1 Looker's Investigation
1 Cynthia's Feelings

22 Energy (need a lot in this deck with Infernape Lv. X)
22 Fire Energy (are there any good energy discarding trainers?)

I have league tomorrow, so I can trade for any if you believe its neccesary. Please let me know what you think and tell me what I can do to improve it. I might want to put in a houndoom, but is it worth it? What about Arcanine? Who would I take out?

22nd November 2009, 6:51 PM
I like it, it's cool lol
what is your fav deck?

23rd November 2009, 2:23 AM
If your worried about losing energy's get Heatran Lv.X, I have one and he's great for fire decks because if you need to discard energy's you can search your discard pile and attach up to 2 energy's after the attack.
There lol that's the card :)

23rd November 2009, 3:37 AM
I like using my grass deck most. I made updates to it, and it works for me now. However, I think my fire deck is the best.

28th November 2009, 12:05 AM
I just pulled magmortar lv x. Should I put him in here? What changes should I make for cities? Who should I trade for tommorow?

Light Venusaur
28th November 2009, 1:36 AM
Try & get your hands on the good ;006;...which is from the very 1st set (base) or you can trade that Lv. X for the Stormfront one.
Sends a PM with a Dark/Fire deck.

28th November 2009, 1:40 AM
maybe. Thanks for the advice. Do you think he is better than magmortar lv x though?

Light Venusaur
28th November 2009, 1:55 AM
You tell me (http://pokebeach.com/scans/stormfront/103-charizard.jpg)~Clicky on that part.
Here's the deck:

2x Baltoy (GE)
2x Claydol (GE)
2x Darkrai (#3 GE)
1x Darkrai Lv.X (my one's the one from the tin's/promo)
1x Uxie (LA)
3x Sneasel (LA)
3x Weavile (SW)
4x Charmander (3x SW, 1x ;493;)
3x Charmeleon (;493;)
2x Charizard (2x Base/SF, 1x SW...or all from Base/SF)

2x Moonlight Stadium (if you've got Weavile out....change <insert name here> to Dark for free retreat)
2x Night Maintenance
1x Luxury Ball
1x Switch
2x Warp Point
1x Broken Time-Space
1x Rare Candy
1x Premier Ball
1x Felicity's Drawing
1x PlusPower (can be replaced with Buck's Training)
1x Cynthia's Feelings

9x Fire
8x Basic Dark
4x Specail Dark
1x Rainbow (can be repaced with an Upper Energy)

28th November 2009, 2:54 PM
I like magmortar lv x more, but I need to trade for some magmar and magmortar. Plus, the magmortar I have is only good if you have lots of energy

28th November 2009, 3:41 PM
Light Venusaur is correct. that base set charizard(or the reprint version in sf) is great! it is better than that magmortar. there is no point in changing it just because u have found the lv x version. Trust me that charizad is the best of all of them(apart frm charizard ex which is the sae but more hp). trust me i own one. won every battle with it.

how about a blaziken fb? it luring flame attack will work great with heatran lv x as GalladetheGreat ssuggested. if u do get it why ot blaziken fb lv x?

28th November 2009, 4:05 PM
thank you. I will try to trade for the sf charizard, and a heatran lv x, I have all the other heatrans, which one should I put in? I will take out magmar and magmortar. I will look into blaziken fb and x.

28th November 2009, 6:26 PM
yer. heatran x is easy to find. just get a tin! the blaziken fb and fb lv x are so cool! ii think they will work great with heatran lv x

29th November 2009, 9:50 PM
I think I will use this deck for cities, except maybe with a magmortar lv x instead of flareon. Also, should I take out the blaziken line for a 2-1 line of platinum ninetales and 2 rising rivals growlithe and 1 secret wonders arcanine? Should I put in stormfront fighting infernape? Who should I take out? Is there a good combonation of trainers? I can't trade any more or buy any more. Please give me advice. Should I put in 2 poke healer plus or a life herb? Can anyone think of a better name for this deck?