PDA

View Full Version : Code Lyoko

darklord18
22nd November 2009, 12:19 PM
Welcome to the Code Lyoko club were all Code lyoko fans can talk about the show.

History of the show.

Code lyoko tell of the story of four, Later five kids bye the name of Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd and Yumi on their journey to get the AI being Aileta out of the Virtual world of Lyoko. They get her out but due to her link to X.A.N.A they are unable to fully free, they help her break her link to X.A.N.A but at a cost of X.A.N.A also escaping. Later on They have to protect the Lyoko world from being Delete by X.A.N.A at the end William, the six member fall under X.A.N.A control. the final season has them having to rescues William and defeat X.A.N.A for good.

Rules

All SPPF rules and SPPF club rules must be follow
No Spamming/ Double/ Triple/ one liners/ etc posting.
Bashing is not acceptable at all.
Respect each other, even if they like something you don't like you must still respect them.
Spoiler must be kept in spoiler tags
No going off topic about stuff not related to Code lyoko.
Posting fan art/Fan fic is okay but please give credit to the person who made/Wrote them.
Try to use normal English.
No asking to be co owner or what, I or the other co owner will pick who will be co owner.

Breaking any of these rule will result in...

1. 1st warning.
2. 2nd warning
3. 3nd and final warning
4. Banned for a week.
5. Banned for a month
6. Permanent ban.

Members
darklord18 (owner)
milenadrg (co owner)
Dooplissotto (co owner)
Bossk
thebluekid
Codey
PinkFloralRose
Lucidia
Autumn Pachirisu
maxelle
pokemaster394

Topic
What about Code lyoko do you like?
Who was your favorite character and why?

anyway let begin

I like the character. they all different and work together, they have there moments. I like how they Work on Aileta x Jeremy relationship and was mostly the only the show was about in most of the first and second season.

and the action was great, it was just like watching a computer game.

Codey
23rd November 2009, 5:51 AM
Γλυκός! Ο κώδικας Lyoko club! Λατρεύω Κωδικός Lyoko = D Η όλη 3D & 2D και στον εικονικό κόσμο πράγμα είναι σίγουρα αυτό I like γι 'αυτό! ^_^ [/lolbreakkingtherules]

But seriously,

Sweet! A Code Lyoko club! I love Code Lyoko = D The whole 3D & 2D and the virtual world which is definitely what I like about it! ^_^

I shall join!

darklord18
23rd November 2009, 10:13 AM
/\ okay you can join. may you have fun here.

yes that what I like and the game like aspect of it was a nice touch,

2D aspect was great though the the games let the series down for me.

Play the first DS game
was good but Control were bad
Wil
Control and gameplay were bad, storyline was bad.

sorry to those that like the games. but I a big fan of it but the game just ruin it for me.

Bossk
23rd November 2009, 7:16 PM
Can I join? To tell the truth I don't remember it the best because I haven't seen it for years...

What I liked is how their appearances differed in Lyoko and the real world. Like how er...I'm sorry, I forget his name, the kid with the odd blonde hair, how he has cat claws and the tail.

The action was purely amazing, to be honest, and I never buy video games of TV shows, they're always terrible (Scooby Doo, Ben 10, ect...)

I remember a few months ago, for some reason this show popped inside my head and I couldn't remember the name, thanks for reminding me n_n

milenadrg
23rd November 2009, 9:15 PM
Oh, hello. I am soo glad to see this club opened... :)

What I like about it? I usually like the action in it, the diference between 2D and 3D their Lyoko powers and Aelita's interesting backstory. The thing I like the most in it is the "Return to the past". A really cool way to keep a secret from someone... Oh and I like the fact there is no actual bad guy, too(Xana is just a computer program and William's mind was controled)...

thebluekid
23rd November 2009, 9:41 PM
I would love to join the club!

What about Code Lyoko do you like?

Well... Everything! The transitions between the 2-d 3-D world, the idea of all that AI, the plot... It was all great.

I got one of the games for the Playstation 2... It was alright, as it brought more to the 3-D world. Besides that, it was sooo repetitive.

darklord18
23rd November 2009, 10:59 PM
Edited: sorry SPPF lag, Bossk your added sorry I didn't see your post because of this lag.

Oh, hello. I am soo glad to see this club opened... :)

What I like about it? I usually like the action in it, the diference between 2D and 3D their Lyoko powers and Aelita's interesting backstory. The thing I like the most in it is the "Return to the past". A really cool way to keep a secret from someone... Oh and I like the fact there is no actual bad guy, too(Xana is just a computer program and William's mind was controled)...

are yes true it had no main bad guy, and it had some good side characters like Jim, I like when he go "I use to be/do (put what was going on) in my youth." then go "I rather not talk about it."

Also people Milenadrg is our first co owner and I add a new rule. please look at the first post.

I would love to join the club!

sure you can join. welcome.

this has to be a good start, four members in a days or so.

the list has been update with everyone accpeted.

Bossk
23rd November 2009, 11:03 PM
Okay, so now that we got a few people in here, I'm going to add a topic

I would have to say Odd because of his personality and his clothes in Lyoko n_n

also guys, if you guys haven't watched the show for years and can't remember a name or something, go here

http://codelyoko.wikia.com/wiki/Code_Lyoko_Wikia

Sorry if this is advertising

Codey
24th November 2009, 7:15 AM
Odd is DEFINATELY my favourite character.
His Laser Arrows are epic. ;D

William's pretty good. ;D

Rommath
24th November 2009, 10:34 AM
^ ??

Anyway, glad to see the club's opened! May I participate?

Everything, really. The characters, the various worlds, the sub-plots, the monsters. Plus the various shippings relating to the characters. Some of the worlds Odd, Yumi, Aelita and Ulrich travel to are quite amazing.

darklord18
24th November 2009, 10:49 AM
Edited Dooplissotto is a co owner.

Si la e visto pero es una porqueria.

Para que veas que no miento la serie es en 3D y los personajes son medio cabezones.

Yo prefiero Jimmy Neutron.
=======================
beaches boscobel resort (http://bestatjamaicaholidays.co.uk/holiday-packages/hotel/Beaches-Boscobel-Resort-and-Golf-Club.aspx)
anabolic steroids (http://www.buyonlinesteroids.com/)

you my friend are now our first person to be warn, you have to warning left.

^ ??

Anyway, glad to see the club's opened! May I participate?

yeah you can join

Everything, really. The characters, the various worlds, the sub-plots, the monsters. Plus the various shippings relating to the characters. Some of the worlds Odd, Yumi, Aelita and Ulrich travel to are quite amazing.

yeah my favorite was the ice sector and the 5th sector. both was well made.

anyway on the topic of favorite character.

Male: Jeremy, he just have that geek but likable personality. I never got bored of him apart from the first season. Due to the lack of Jeremy focus episodes in the first season, he only got few episode focus on his character, one being Girl of my dream and the one were he go into lyoko to save the other. I know there some more but I was able to see them.

Female: Aileta: she has that sweet girl yet cunning and strong personality that she relies on the other but she can also do thing her self. One example is that she use Odd Overboard on her own and has done other thing on her own.

thebluekid
24th November 2009, 9:07 PM

Hm... Probably either Odd or William. Odd ofr the lame jokes that usually make me laugh and his general personality, and William for the amount he progressed the story. Not to mention I love the good-to-bad switch.

milenadrg
25th November 2009, 1:49 PM

As for Lyoko warriors, I have no idea. Every of them had a good and bad moments, so I can't really decide. My favourite character is Jim, a secondary character, their P.E teacher. I like him the most because he's funny...

Rommath
26th November 2009, 12:43 AM

Yumi and Odd. Yumi is the strong Japanese girl who does a lot of fighting and Odd is the comic relief for the team. They're enjoyable to watch most the time, but the whole team gets along well.

darklord18
26th November 2009, 1:13 PM
dose anyone have any new info on Code lyoko reloaded? and if so please show prof and put any related talk in spoiler.

anyway

Yumi and Odd. Yumi is the strong Japanese girl who does a lot of fighting and Odd is the comic relief for the team. They're enjoyable to watch most the time, but the whole team gets along well.

and yeah I found joke about Odd height and eating habits funny.

thebluekid
27th November 2009, 6:19 AM
darklord18 - C.L. Reloaded? Just wondering, is it like a new series? Movie?

milenadrg - I love Jim. Just the comedic effect, and if he was needed, he kicked butt. Lots of it.

Rommath
28th November 2009, 1:22 PM
Ahaha, Jim. I liked how he, and often Sissy too, ended up being reluctantly involved in the conflicts. And the fact that Jeremy hated Jim's classes and wuld often try to get out of them.

Here's a new topic:

Which season did you like best?

I like Season 2 best personally. Aelita begins life on Earth, the discovery of Sector 5, Mister Pück and episodes like Revelation and New Order. Plus the on-going Ulrich-Yumi-William triangle and Sissy's antics towards the group, as well as Odd's insistence on being svelte.

milenadrg
29th November 2009, 10:51 AM

I liked the best season 2. It was really interesting and I liked all these discoveries they had in it. I also liked how the personallites of some characters changed and apperance of William... However, I didn't liked Scyphozoa...

darklord18
29th November 2009, 11:03 AM

2 season, it was the only good season out of the two season that were air here. Aileta background and Her and Jeremy Relationship were the main key. it was handle better with compare to the first season.

darklord18 - C.L. Reloaded? Just wondering, is it like a new series? Movie?

no one know, it official though on the offcial site if someone can please check to confine this. there no info if it a recap which I hope not, or a entire new series. though Reloaded hints to two things.

Recap episode
New series

I don't know.

thebluekid
3rd December 2009, 9:14 PM
Favorite season? I'm going to be original and say... Season two. >.>
I'm surprised this club isn't more popular.

And from what I see, it looks like a bit of a new series? There was a youtube video (I can try and find it again?) and there was some code at the bottom of pictures, and when you go to it, it shows you a small video that looks like past episodes... Interesting?

milenadrg
4th December 2009, 2:42 PM
Hm, I am not sure, but how I heard, it's offical...
Anyways, Code Lyoko logo has got a black and gold colours(just visit the offical site :))...

Codey
6th December 2009, 8:56 AM
The Code Lyoko symbol is the Eye of X.A.N.A. right?

My favourite season is.. Season 2. xD

thebluekid
9th December 2009, 8:08 PM
Pretty quiet club here *shivers*

Although I do have a question for true fans of Lyoko. Is there a full version of the end theme with lyrics and such? Or is it only the guitar(?) thing?

Also, have there been plans to make an action figure line?

milenadrg
20th December 2009, 12:37 PM
I found some CL news: http://taffyentertainment.com/img/distribution/presentation/CL%20Presentation%201008.pdf
The project is called Code Lyoko Reloaded, there will be possibly CL live action series, novels, some new games and other.... :D

thebluekid
30th December 2009, 7:45 AM
How would this all work as a live-action series? It seems a little too... I dunno... Weird. And it could cost a lot.

They also mentioned Funimation.... Have I just not known that C.L. was owned by them? Or is it just a random partnership?

darklord18
30th December 2009, 8:20 AM
well um if I may say your wrong on that Live action, it doesn't cost taht much, other game/book/manga/anime have been turn into live action and were good.

just depend on how they handle it.

funimation? don't know.

if they going to make another game for it, I pray it not as bad as the other.

and thanks for the info.

new topic.

What your funniest moment in Code loyoko?

when Ailetia disappear and no one could see her she went to Jeremy and the scene that took place was just funny.

also one that were about Odd height were funny.

milenadrg
31st December 2009, 3:53 PM
What your funniest moment in Code loyoko?

Well, Code Lyoko has lots of really funny moments. I remember, the episode with Odd and his virtual pet named Jean-Pierre wich was the name of school's principal, I died laughing...

PinkFloralRose
3rd January 2010, 4:48 AM
heyy guys! do you mind if i join?

thanks so much for making a group here, it makes me happy to know other people are interested in this series as much as I am. ^^

What is there not to like? The best part would have to be the use of 2D and 3D elements in every episode. The creators did a fantastic job utilizing computer imaging to create those elements. And I have to say, the sectors, monsters, and warrior outfits in the Lyoko world are incredibly well thought out and perfectly designed. I applaud the art directors and scenery artists. Everything is sooo beautifully made! I also love the plot and how complex it is. And the action feels so real. So essentially I love everything about the series!

That is a mighty tough question....each character has an imperative part in the story and they are all great. I just don't have a single favorite character because as a group, the main characters are the best.

milenadrg
3rd January 2010, 12:58 PM
heyy guys! do you mind if i join?

Oh, hello. We don't mid. We're actually glad we are going to have a new member.... :D

Hm, there are some news for all of us CL fans, too...

About CL Reloaded ( for those who don't know what is it http://taffyentertainment.com/img/di...ion%201008.pdf), it's not a new season or anything it's a marketing campaign to spred CL media such as the novels, videogames and other...
There some cool looking novels for the fans who like to read, but their original country is Italy and how are understoond, they can't be bought and France, USA or any other country(yet?)...
Moonscop claims they're making some CL MMORPG, however currently there's no word on it's progress or any news or release...
Monscoop also plans to make some new big Code Lyoko website who will be affiliated to big unoffical CL websites made buy fans. Monscoop also plans to release all episodes on this website for easy viweing...
Because there's not much activity and the fan community seems mostly dead, Moonscop sees no profit in continuing CL... But if fan comunity is united and large and acitve, Moonscop will see profit buy continuing CL projects! We just have to be active and then they are possibly going to continue the show...

darklord18
11th January 2010, 1:15 PM
the list has been updated.

and btw thanks for the info.

yeah well I have to say the games did make the fan base drop but the anime did a good job.

I can't wait for the MMORPG seem pretty cool.

and the novels I would buy any Aileta x Jeremy ones.

milenadrg
20th January 2010, 9:50 PM
Some news: http://www.codelyoko.fr/files/cl_mipcom_09.pdf
It's almost same as the previous one I posted, just here we have more info about the MMORPG and a pictures of Ulrich and Odd in their new outfits! :D I heard CL is reairing in France(where it is created)...

I can't wait for CL novels, too. I hope they are going to say more about Aelita's past and misteries of Lyoko and X.A.N.A... I hope we are going to see William in it, too...

Lucidia
21st January 2010, 1:44 AM
Okay, I'm joining this. I have to. But I can't find very many episodes online D:

Now I can't remember. I liked it four years ago, forgot about it, and then got back into it at the end of Winter Break in 2009 :D I didn't really have TV preferences way back then, so I guess Code Lyoko was just one of those I liked. The nostalgia is probably the best part, though, even if I forget I forgot the show when I watch it :9

Four years ago, it was Odd... I don't know why. Maybe because he has a really good sense of humor. Now I can't choose between Odd and Yumi... The latter's just cool for some reason :P

Autumn Pachirisu
21st January 2010, 2:11 AM
Can I join too? Yes, I'm her sister... and I just remembered this club existed. :P
Actually, Lucidia, I remember four years ago. Your favorite character was Aelita (I was just about to spelll it Ileta? What?). I didn't have a favorite character.

My sister pulled me into it four years ago, as she did with everything. Then the story about remembering Odd on Halloween, and finding where to watch the show during Winter Break.... but now, I watch it for the nostalgia, and because of the characters, as well. It's just... fun for those reasons.

As stated above. Odd, because he has a good sense of humor.
Not only that, he's a multitalent.
He can play the electric guitar.
He's a dog trainer (despite being a cat in Lyoko.)
He can draw pretty well.
And, he's left handed. Just like me. :)

darklord18
21st January 2010, 2:32 AM
you too are welcome and lol at Lieta.

wow there alot of Odd fans.

I add you to asap but the interent is stuffing up so I might have to add you to later.

and thanks for the new info Milendrg. I have a look later.

Lucidia
22nd January 2010, 5:13 AM
Yeah. There are Odd fans... but as I always say, "Ulrich is the new Sasuke." Which basically means he's really popular around the in-show junior high :P

Also, Odd's last name is Della Robbia... it took me forever to learn how to spell it.

milenadrg
4th February 2010, 10:05 PM
I have noticed, there are lots of Odd fans. He used to be one of my fav character, however, season 4 (for now, last one) had lots episodes of him wich I didn't liked, so, I stopped liking him... Sorry Odd fans, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings or start arguments, just my opinion... ^^;

pokemaster394
5th February 2010, 7:03 PM
May I please join? I love this show! I even made a Code Lyoko pantomime for drama class and it helped me pass! Plus I've used it to help me with other stuff at school. Every character of the series is awesome, but Odd and Jeremy are my favorites. HEH!

milenadrg
18th February 2010, 10:31 PM
May I please join? I love this show! I even made a Code Lyoko pantomime for drama class and it helped me pass! Plus I've used it to help me with other stuff at school. Every character of the series is awesome, but Odd and Jeremy are my favorites. HEH!

Oh, hello. You can join our club... :)
Code Lyoko pantomime? I was doing it with my friend, but just not for drama class...

maxelle
19th February 2010, 2:31 AM
Mind if I join? I love Code Lyoko I didn't realize there was a fan club. IO haven't seen all the episodes (Whenever it aired I had practice or chores or eating or sleeping or school).

My favorite character(s)
Yumi and surprised that no one mentioned Ulrich.

Yumi is just awesome. She is the bad *** of the team!

Ulrich plays soccer, and that is just awesome that a character gets to be cool and play soccer because they are almost always doing baseball or football. It's a nice change.

I liked Code Lyoko because it was different. It still is different. It never felt like a regular show. It was fun, science fictiony, and had a lot of interesting characters and back stories.

darklord18
19th February 2010, 4:06 AM
welcoem to the club

sorry for not posting just been busy with stuff.

anyway another topic.

What code lyoko sector did you like?

thebluekid
19th February 2010, 4:56 AM
Welcome maxelle!!!

What code lyoko sector did you like?
Hmm.... I liked the forest sector and Sector 5. Sector 5 because it was so different, and so much happens there, and the forest sector because it kinda felt relaxing for some reason.

SoulSilverMstr411
19th February 2010, 11:25 AM
Kinda reminds me of a French Re-Boot. Best CGI show of the 90's..! Untill beast Wars.

pokemaster394
19th February 2010, 4:48 PM
Funniest thing in the show had to be Odd's break break break dance video. *lol*

maxelle
21st February 2010, 2:42 AM
Thanks the blue kid.

My favorite sector is The Arctic sector. Its peaceful and so quaint. Plus it gives this ominous feeling, that creeps me out. It is awesome.

Master Blastoise
23rd February 2010, 4:16 PM
Can I join?

I've recently seen Code Lyoko again and I still like it very much.

To the one asking for the full ending them, you can find it here. (http://codelyokokingdom.ning.com/)

Anyway, someone should really put every episode on YouTube.

darklord18
23rd February 2010, 9:24 PM
sorry but everone after thebluekid has got a warning for one liner (execpt Maxelle who seem to be following the rules sorta so I let you off this time but next time make your post longer)

Master Blastoise, you didn't follow the rules, SPPF rules say no linking to stuff. sorry but I not allow you to join. same with SoulSilverMstr411 what dose your post have anything to do with this club?

anyway my favorite sector was sector five, just look well done imo.

matt0044
4th August 2010, 3:38 AM
SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO NEVER WATCHED SEASON TWO!

My favorite thing about Code Lyoko is how Aelita was revealed to be a human all along in Season two. The writers knew from the beginning of the season and they knew how to foreshadow it in the series. Though it was pretty obvious to me that Aelita wasn't an AI and that Franz Hopper was her father. I loved how when they showed her memories she wore the same clothes she was materialized in when she first got virtualized.

I like Code Lyoko so much that I'm writing my own adaptation of the series featuring different characters from other cartoons, a new story for the first half of the series and more. It'll be featured in the "Non-Pokemon Fics" section of the Fanfiction forums of Serebii in a month or two. Don't read the Code Lyoko fic that's already there as it's the old version. If you have any question on my fanfic, feel free.

Chelc
4th August 2010, 5:59 AM
Guys stop bumping threads that have been inactive for over a month. It's in the forum rules. Read, learn, and follow them please...

Closing.