PDA

View Full Version : I'm a newbie, just trying to figure things out...

LadyKestrel
23rd November 2009, 12:23 AM
several questions here...

so I recently discovered some of my pokemon(;094; ;340; ;474;) are hacks, but if they're stats and attacks look the same as those a normal one can have, is it still not allowed? Like, I got a shiny wiscash in a trade, and it was caught in the Great Marsh with a masterball, but if it otherwise looks like a normal wiscash can I still use it? And a gengar I got in trade has all it's contest stats maxed out with only 3 sheen point... things... I was told it can happen, but not with only 3 sheen points, is it still not allowed?(please don't tell me to release my pokemon, even if they are hacks, I still love them ^^ besides, I worked with my gengar before I realized it was a hack and it now has 24 ribbons including the gorgeous royal, there's no way i'm gonna release it. I just won't use it in wifi contests if it really is unfair)

I'm not really sure on this, but is salamence considered an uber?

how do I use friend codes and do battles and stuff? *severely lacking in wifi skills*

(random question that doesn't really need an answer: is missing number a real pokemon or a glitch, and if it is a real pokemon can it come shiny? xD)

raichu2626
23rd November 2009, 12:42 AM
What do you mean use them? In wifi I don't think you can use hacks, I really don't know though. But for not wifi, its not like your game is going to spontaneously combust or anything.

Salamence is not an uber.

And for friend codes go into you backpack, the key items section I think, and you'll find your pal pad #, you can just ask other peoples for theres, like mines in my sig, and to battle you to the basement of the pokecenters.

By the way I don't think there are online contests.

LadyKestrel
23rd November 2009, 1:33 AM
Oh, thanks ^__^ Now all I need is someone to battle! Lol I just assumed there'd be wifi contests...

raichu2626
23rd November 2009, 2:26 AM
I'd be willing to battle I don't have anything too good though

LadyKestrel
23rd November 2009, 4:54 AM
Great! :D Just need to get time... (arg, dad's trying to get me to do chores, I'm so sorry for the lateness! :x got a lot of chores I have to get done! Blarg...)

ok, so... I have two lvl 100s and a lvl 90, one's a(n awesome) rayquaza... um... not sure if i'm allowed to use it... but we can battle with ones that are lower leveled too... got lots of those. I'd prefere to battle pokemons that are closer in level to eachother... so whatever you got ^__^

My code is 0688 5174 0836

raichu2626
23rd November 2009, 4:47 PM
I can't battle now, I can in a few hours. I haven't even turned on my DS in months lol. I think my highest is a level 87 Infernape. The rest are 60's...I think