PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Tower discussion (SPOILERS!!!)

5wamp3rt
23rd November 2009, 8:51 PM
I saw Christopher's Purity Forest thread, so I got an idea about making a thread about the ultimate dungeon in PMD Sky, Destiny Tower! Thanks, Christopher! Anyway, I have seen all the restrictions on this ultimate dungeon, and it looks really hard. I have never tried it myself because I haven't unlocked it, but if you beat it, who did you use, and how did you beat it? And if you haven't beat it, discuss how hard it is or how close you got to beating it. Enjoy! :)

Bossk
23rd November 2009, 9:07 PM
I keep dying on floor 15-20 can't do it.... I need to find a good way *cough* I need 4 of my best Pokemon

BlueMew7
23rd November 2009, 10:41 PM
Well, I beat destiny tower a few weeks ago. It was extremely hard and annoying. I brought Rayquaza since he has pretty good base stats as a level 1 pokemon. As for strategy, I stayed on one floor as long as possible so that I could level up faster. This usually only works for the first 10 or 20 floors. As for what happens at the end...

At the very end of Destiny Tower, you reach the Pinacle. Your pokemon looks both ways and a "!" appears above it. Your pokemon walks forward and there infront of you is a statue of the legendary Arceus. Your pokemon says, "Is this the legendary Arceus, the pokemon who created everything?" Suddenly, something becomes to form above Arceus' head. It's an orb! It's called the Space Globe. The space globe is the most powerful held item in the game that maxes out your stats. (255 for each stat besides HP)

If you are that type of person who just loves to read spoilers, I advise you to be very careful. I know that this can ruin the suspensfulness when you reach the pinacle. So please think about whether you should read the spoiler above or not.

Shiny Mew2
24th November 2009, 8:43 PM
i never knew 225! now my palkia when i get the oprb can kill! kecloeon!

opalo153
25th November 2009, 1:25 AM
oh boy the team i used to get all the way up to the top was Palkia and Darkrai both max IQ, but IQ doesnt matter but stats do, and also the time-space orb says i cant give it to a pokemon..... is my game glitched

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1
25th November 2009, 1:58 AM
i never knew 225! now my palkia when i get the oprb can kill! kecloeon!

But what if you faint? You would probably lose it and then you won't ever get it again. I'm not sure if you lose it forever.

calze6
28th November 2009, 7:21 AM
Mew is also a good lvl poke as well as octillery. I don't have sky but I'm sure you'll not faint on maxed out stats.

Shiny Mew2
28th November 2009, 12:37 PM
yeah, well his stats are almost 225. and with lime bow, they exceed.

Torpoleon
29th November 2009, 12:47 AM
I really want to unlock Destiny Tower! It is hard to! Not to mention that it has 99 floors and summit. I know that I would never use the Space Globe. You can't faint with the Space Globe?

MegamanDX
28th April 2010, 7:26 PM
i read in a guide that with the space globe makes ALL(not lieing)move do 2x of the damage!!(you can faint with the space globe my guide says or otherwise that a glitch)
and how to unlock is to resicle 150 times(not lieing)

sizida
22nd May 2010, 2:02 PM
leh, i got it from my created wonder mail. i can't even complete the tower, if i did, you could say i must be nuts and too pokemon minded.

fainted with mew at level 14. i say it is an improvement to me. i choose mew as she can learn all moves. nah! i have enough with this dungeon.