PDA

View Full Version : Activation help...

SlimTtog
24th November 2009, 12:48 AM
I am wondering how to have my account become activated. It's been along time and I still havent been activated. I've seen on some forums where people reply disrespectfully to "dumb" questions but I would just like to know who I PM or if somebody reading this could activate my account. Thanks for everything.

Skull-Kid
24th November 2009, 9:03 AM
If you have posted this thread then I'm sure that means you're account is active seeing as you wouldn't be able to post if you're account wasn't working. Hope that's not disrespectful :D

If you mean that it doesn't show you're online when you hover over the Pokemon next to your username, then go to User CP and click on "Edit Options". Then just click invisible mode off if the box is ticked and save settings.

Hope I helped :) and welcome to the forums ;)

RaZoR LeAf
24th November 2009, 1:45 PM
Indeed, unactivated accounts cannot post, and by posting you show you're account to be active. If you are having trouble posting in any other places then tell us, as that may be a problem, or you are just trying to post in restricted places (such as the trade forum, where new threads cannot be made).