PDA

View Full Version : PMD (All versions): Master Rank: Have you reached it?

BlueMew7
24th November 2009, 11:27 PM
So I'm kind of curious to see who here has actually achieved the highest rank in their game. If you aren't sure what the highest rank in your game is, I've posted it below.

Red/Blue: Lucario Rank
Time/Darkness: Master Rank
Sky: GuildMaster Rank

So tell me, have you reached your master rank yet? If you haven't you can post your progress.

I've already reached Guildmaster Rank, which took for freakin' ever! It takes 80,000 points to get from Master Rank*** to get to GuildMaster Rank!

xdragonx
24th November 2009, 11:41 PM
I've already reached Guildmaster Rank, which took for freakin' ever! It takes 80,000 points to get from Master Rank*** to get to GuildMaster Rank!

Akk! I know what you mean! >__>;; It took me quite a long time to finally amass all the points necessary to reach Guildmaster Rank in Sky! It was tedious, but a good challenge, in my opinion. I feverishly did missions for hours.

In Darkness, I felt that I reached Master Rank far too soon. I'm glad that in Sky, the system changed around a bit, including the addition of a few more to lengthen the climb to the ultimate Guildmaster Rank.

As for Blue version... I let my sister restart it awhile back--I used to be Lucario Rank, though.

Yellow Aura
27th November 2009, 10:29 PM
In PMD2 I got to Master Rank, and it was a pretty hard challenge, but I got there.
In Sky I'm at Master *** Rank, so I'm almost there.

I felt it was kinda too easy to get where I am in Sky, so I'm glad it takes so many points to get to the last rank in Sky. A good challenge alright.

Shrine Sprite
28th November 2009, 2:28 AM
Only 63995 more point until Guildmaster Rank!

... *cries*

Hazel_Nut
28th November 2009, 3:28 AM
Still at Diamond. XD Darkness, see.....we're both fully evolved now, and LV100, but I'm still trying to level up my babies so really I don't do many missions. XP I don't really care much for ranks...

serebiifreak
9th December 2009, 3:39 AM
PMD2: yes
PMD3; just about 43000ish points left (personally that's not a lot)

junpearl63
9th December 2009, 7:44 AM
I have achived them all, due to the fact that I played way before you. I'm playing my Japanese version.

Lempika
10th December 2009, 11:09 AM
I restarted my game, so I'm a bronze rank (woo). Can't remember the name, but I believe I was the 2nd or 3rd highest rank.

Nibbles4Ever
10th December 2009, 5:10 PM
I'm at master rank now.

Nixoth
10th December 2009, 5:12 PM
right now, i am playing mystery dungeron time version, and it is so hard. i keep dying in the quicksand desert level. right now i am silver rank though. prolly should be doing more quests, maybe that would help

Latias 24
10th December 2009, 7:00 PM
I finish the guildmaster rank in Sky. ^^ Pretty hard to achieve though. Quite exciting.

suicune lover
10th December 2009, 9:00 PM
I reached Master Rank in October in my PMDTime, and I must say it wasn't easy. But tbh I don't like the little badge/emblem that much ._.

Nibbles4Ever
10th December 2009, 10:35 PM
I just reached master star rank.

AshMayMistyHikarifan
11th December 2009, 7:26 AM
I'm at Guildmaster Rank, which has to be 80,000 plus I guess, opened all dungeons. I got over 200 Pokemon evolved, included my favorites. I'm working on 7 Eevees right now to get to level 57 to learn Trump Card. Got 3 more to go. I reached Guildmaster yesterday.

Silverninetails
11th December 2009, 7:46 AM
Just reached Guildmaster rank yesterday....

Actually I don't care much about ranks.

SilverLanayru
12th December 2009, 7:57 PM
Yup yup, I've reached all the highest team ranks in all of my PMD games (Red, Blue [though I started over recently so that doesn't count], Time, and Sky). It actually didn't take me too long, but yeah everything managed to pay off. :]

pokemonpikachu
12th December 2009, 8:13 PM
doing a lot of tasks

sometime 4 tasks in 1 dungeon easy points :)

also i am endly guildmaster rank :)

who does the task ;026;

talala
12th December 2009, 8:42 PM
nope, just several thousand more points in darkness and i'm normal rank in sky until i get it for christmas xD

Excitable Boy
20th December 2009, 2:52 AM
I got the final Rank on Red and Darkness, and I'm at Hyper on Sky. Seeing as how I got Sky 8 days ago (Happy Hannukah!), I'm not too worried.

Thom747
20th December 2009, 10:59 AM
In PMD1 I reached Rucario rank pretty fast, as for PMD2, I'm Hyper rank and still need about 16000 points to Master.
Haven't got PMD Sky so can't say I have reached Guildmaster Rank ;)

Yuppirox
22nd December 2009, 3:58 AM
I haven't played my PMD games that often, so, no; I haven't been able to reach Master Rank. (...yet.)

Illusione-Tempus
24th December 2009, 5:19 AM
In Red, I managed to get to Lucario Rank after hours of playing (I woke at 4 A.M just to play ^^; )

In Time, I'm still measly about 10k points to Master Rank, and I'm lazy to go continue

In Sky, I just got to Guildmaster Rank yesterday, after struggling for 80k rescue points. Too bad getting to Master*** Rank didn't take that much effort.

eltigras
24th December 2009, 12:51 PM
I have reached the master rank with Time :)

now I'm trying to collect all pokemon because I'm bored XD

I have already 247 pokemon :)

Jaypaw
25th December 2009, 12:55 AM
teeheee:

Red/Blue: Lucario Rank
Time/Dark: Both are master ranks (yipee?)
Sky: GuildMaster Rank (GAWD FINALLY!)

shaq-attack
30th December 2009, 3:38 PM
PMD1- I don't remember if I got past Diamond Rank.

PMD2(Time)- Master Rank
PMD2(Sky)- Guildmaster Rank

talala
31st December 2009, 1:13 AM
i got master rank in sky but thats easy, doesnt take 100,000 points like darkness lol

surfer treecko
31st December 2009, 11:52 AM
I haven't got the highest rank in any game yet, but in Sky I have the Master* rank.

I'm hoping I don't have to go through too many ranks, or the names will start being things like Golddiamondbronzeultrahypersupermaster******** rank.

Viiinc
31st December 2009, 12:13 PM
Blue: I don't remember, I think the 2nd highest
Time: Didn't even finish the 2nd story
darkness: Master rank (yipie!)
sky: master*** (60000 points left)

talala
31st December 2009, 12:50 PM
got master* rank now, the badge is just getting cooler and cooler :D