PDA

View Full Version : So, I figured I should stop lurking...

B. Munroe
26th November 2009, 3:41 AM
...and introduce myself.

I'm just a pretty average guy from the UK (England, specifically). I joined here because I was looking around for somewhere I could discuss the games (Mainly Generations I & II), and this place seems to fit the bill.

Looking forward to sticking around and hopefully becoming active.

Lorde
26th November 2009, 3:46 AM
Welcome to SPPF.

Kandkhorov
26th November 2009, 4:17 AM
Welcome hope you enjoy your stay!

diablo_200525
26th November 2009, 4:19 AM
Hello Mr.Munroe, welcome to the forums, and hope you enjoy your time here on Sppf, there is lots of thread categories to choose from, so happy posting, and see ya on the forums

~ Midnight Mewtwo ~

B. Munroe
26th November 2009, 4:23 AM
Thanks everyone :)

Oh, and Midnight Mewtwo - B Munroe isn't my actually name, it's an anagram haha. I don't mind being called Munroe/Mr Munroe etc though.

Skull-Kid
26th November 2009, 9:13 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Everyone starts out in the lurking stage. Once you introduce yourself you find out it isn't as bad as you thought it would be. I know ;)

I live in the UK to but I live up in Scotland. Yes, I have an accent before anyone asks but it's not as stupid as you would think. I'm not from Glasgow or the highlands. I also don't wera kilts or have ornage hair. I also hate haggis.

Enought stereotyping, this is your thread. Please read the rules OK? Have fun! ^__^

*Incoming friend request*

Terry. T.
26th November 2009, 3:37 PM
Stop lurking. XD
Okay, welcome to the forum, I've nearly been here for 2 years, nearly a veteran. I'll help.