PDA

View Full Version : Tournament of Warriors

neo darkrai
28th November 2009, 3:54 AM
http://mbmfiles.com/Nov2009/091127-mvvEIZZpljcG.jpg

Welcome to the Tournament of Warriors. 16 contestants will do battle in order to claim the power of creation. Who will win the contest and prove themselves to be a true warrior?

All cheesy intros aside, this tournament is just for fun and to see how good you are. I also want to see how good this first tournament of mine will be.

Rules
*No Ubers*
*No Legendary Pokemon*
*Sleep Clause is on*
*Evasion Clause is on*
*OHKO Clause is on*
*Species Clause is on*
*No Hax Items*
*Level 100 Single Battles on Wi-Fi*

Failure to follow these rules will result in an automatic disqualification.

Prizes
1st Place
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/94/Spr_4p_493.png
OT: えいがかん
ID:07189
Held Item: Rowap Berry
Modest Nature

The champion of this tournament will get the mighty Arceus who is thought to have created the universe. If this prize doesn't appeal to the champion, then they get the chance to get a MYSTERY PRIZE that is just as worth this mighty beast.

2nd Place
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f5/Spr_4p_492.png
OT: Ralph
ID: 49586
Held Item: None
Timid Nature

The Sky Warrior has become the prize for the lucky contestant to make it to 2nd place. His Fateful Encounter will give you a chance to obtain the Gracidea and unlock his true potential as the Sky Warrior.

3rd Place
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/55/Spr_4d_374_s.png
Held Item: None
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/27

Both semi-finalists will receive a psychic robot who glistens like a star. When properly raised, it will be a force to be reckoned and will wreak havoc to your opponents.

Random Giveaway
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2f/Spr_4h_025_m.png
Held Item: Light Ball
Hasty Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/31/15/31
Moves
*Volt Tackle*
*Brick Break*
*Grass Knot*
*Substitute*

One randomly picked contestant will receive this mouse who has been EV trained to be a surprisingly good fighter when played right. If you have won any of the prizes above, you will not be allowed to get this Pikachu.

When signing up for the tournament, use the provided example for the sign up form:
Forum Name: neo darkrai
Ingame Name: Ralph
Friend Code:4726-3826-6538
Available Hours: Most hours during the weekends. Sometimes during the weekdays.

Please note that I wasn't being to specific with the Available Hours and that you could add more. Also remember that you have to agree to when you an your opponent will set up a challenge.

List of Participants
Contestants will randomly placed into one of the 16 slots. Those that have been eliminated will have their name colored red.

1. Ima_Penguin_95 (3609-8756-1533)
2. BlackBoard (2364-5166-4317)
3. aoki (1161-9896-3686)
4. phop (0259-9952-8913)
5. Simse (1677-0675-6902)
6. frozenthrone101 (0947-1637-9212)
7. jeyre80 (4855-4426-4906)
8. celebitrainer (1333-1214-4535)
9. Rammagoo (4469-0550-7521)
10. Hado•Uha (0775-3705-5037)
11. Clysdale (2536-3741-0569)
12. Ezequiel6566 (5327-1191-3596)
13. gengar21 (2364-1723-8008)
14. Gaiasa Hinuta (5027-2568-5282)
15. Lampardos (1333-7111-5974)
16. neo darkrai (4726-3826-6538)

Tournament Tree
http://i.imgur.com/4T7hn.jpg
Congratulations to our champion, jeyre80. He is the one who managed to obtain this spot and shown himself to be a true warrior.

Credit to all sprites go to Bulbapedia

Simse
29th November 2009, 10:00 PM
I'm up for the tournament.
Forum Name: Simse
Ingame Name: Simo
Friend Code: 1677-0675-6902
Available Hours: Weekdays: 4-10pm GMT. Weekends: Anytime.

Edit: Thanks.

ezequiel6566
29th November 2009, 10:16 PM
I'm up for the tournament.
Forum Name: Ezequiel6566
Ingame Name: E-Z-E
Friend Code: 5327 1191 3596
Available Hours: Weekdays: varies. Weekends: Anytime

neo darkrai
29th November 2009, 10:34 PM
Ok then. Both of you are in.

13 spots left.

Connor™
29th November 2009, 11:16 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. Up for this.

Forum name : Ima_Penguin_95
In game name : Connor
FC: 3609 8756 1533
Available times : 4 pm - 8 pm weekdays. Most of the day weekends. All times are in GMT.

neo darkrai
29th November 2009, 11:23 PM
Penguin has been added to the roster.

12 spots left until the battles begin.

neo darkrai
29th November 2009, 11:47 PM
In case any of you were wondering how the spots are randomly filled, here's how. First I get an empty plastic bag. I then take 16 small pieces of paper and write 1, 2, 3, etc. until all the pieces have a number. When someone new enters, I shake up the bag and pull out the number. Add the person's name onto the list of contestants and throw that numbered paper away.

Old fashioned method, but it works.

Gaiasa Hinuta
29th November 2009, 11:52 PM
Ooh, lovely. I think I'll go ahead and join. :D

Forum Name: Gaiasa Hinuta
Ingame Name: Gaiasa
Friend Code: 5027 - 2568 - 5282
Available Hours: I'm usually available in the afternoon on weekdays, and for most of the day on weekends. Of course, this all depends on the homework load and random outings. I have a social life, you know. ;D

neo darkrai
29th November 2009, 11:57 PM
^ From the looks of things, everyone has stuff to do on weekdays. Anyways, you've been added to the list.

11 spots left.

SSBB123
29th November 2009, 11:59 PM
Forum Name: SSBB123
Ingame Name: PEARL
Friend Code: 2663 9086 1146
Available Hours: GMT -3, latter on weekdays, most the time on weekends
sounds fun

neo darkrai
30th November 2009, 12:29 AM
Another member has been added to the list.

10 people left.

Rainbowdashtheawesome
30th November 2009, 12:43 AM
Bring it on!
Forum Name: celebitrainer
Ingame Name: HAWK (yes, all capitals)
FC: 1333-1214-4535
Timezone: GMT-8
Available hours: 5:30-9:00 Mon-Fri; Weekends: any time at all barring circumstances

neo darkrai
30th November 2009, 12:53 AM
^Thank god I put the FC in the sign up form. I saw your sig and said, "WTF" . All joking aside, you've been added to the list.

9 spots left on the list.

phop
30th November 2009, 1:25 AM
Forum Name: ^_^
Ingame Name: Phop
Friend Code: v_v
Available Hours: Varies

neo darkrai
30th November 2009, 1:28 AM
phop has been added.

8 people left. The list is halfway filled.

SSBB123
30th November 2009, 1:36 AM
actually sorry im dropping out
i missed the no legends rule, which imo is stupid

neo darkrai
30th November 2009, 1:42 AM
Sorry to hear that, but I will take your request and take your name off the list.

8 spots then goes up to 9.

Aoki
30th November 2009, 3:25 AM
Forum name:aoki
ign:t.noys
fc:1161-9896-3686
ah:mostly anytime on weekdays a lot on weekends

Rainbowdashtheawesome
30th November 2009, 4:27 AM
Forum Name: ^_^
Ingame Name: Phop
Friend Code: v_v
Available Hours: Varies

Saaaaay, if I go up against you in the tourney and win will I get your badge too? This isn't the OSL forum but you are a gym leader that I've yet to fight (I haven't fought any yet to be honest).

gengar21
30th November 2009, 4:58 AM
i'll enter ^^

Forum Name: gengar21
Ingame Name: Isaac
Friend Code:2364-1723-8004
Available Hours: monday to friday, from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. GMT -7, and all saturday

greetings :D

Hado•Uha
30th November 2009, 5:02 AM
i'll join too

Forum Name: Hado•Uha
Ingame Name: Rave
Friend Code:0775-3705-5037
Available Hours:GMT+7 Anytime
Nice 2 Meet U

phop
30th November 2009, 1:14 PM
Saaaaay, if I go up against you in the tourney and win will I get your badge too? This isn't the OSL forum but you are a gym leader that I've yet to fight (I haven't fought any yet to be honest).

I'm just an ordinary pokemon trainer in this tourney so the answers no ;-;

James Bondage
30th November 2009, 7:26 PM
Forum Name: jeyre80
Ingame Name: DAWN
Friend Code: 4855-4426-4906
Available Hours: It varies, but I am on daily, and can easily arrange times for battles that my opponents need.

Lampardos
30th November 2009, 7:53 PM
I'll Enter...^^

Forum Name: Lampardos...
Ingame Name:Lucas
Friend Code:1333 7111 5974
Avaible Hours: From 7:00 PM to 1:00 AM

BlackBoard
30th November 2009, 7:56 PM
I will enter :D

Ingame Name: Ocke
Friend Code: siggy
Available Hours: It varies. 10 am est- 3 pm.

neo darkrai
30th November 2009, 9:09 PM
Back from school and I see that 7 new people want to enter. Time to add them to the list!

3 more people can enter.

frozenthrone101
30th November 2009, 9:27 PM
forum Name: frozenthrone101
Ingame Name: aaron
Friend Code:In sig
Available Hours: always variable try weekends

neo darkrai
30th November 2009, 9:50 PM
Time to add another member to the list.

2 spots left on the list.

rammagoo
30th November 2009, 9:55 PM
Forum Name: Rammagoo
Ingame Name: IZAK
Friend Code: 4469 0550 7521
Available Hours: Im on most hours and when im not on i wont be far away so i normally always check my pm/vm.

neo darkrai
30th November 2009, 10:14 PM
Another person has been added to the list.

1 more person left.

clysdale
1st December 2009, 7:37 AM
I would like to join

Forum name: Clysdale
In game name: Steven
Fc: Changes time to time, becuase of wifi changes but pm me and ill give happily
Available: all the time usually.

neo darkrai
1st December 2009, 8:10 PM
Ok Clysdale. You're in for the last spot. Now I need to PM everyone because everyone is here.

neo darkrai
1st December 2009, 8:38 PM
All the PMs have been sent so...
LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!

James Bondage
2nd December 2009, 5:04 AM
I beat celebitrainer, 2-0.

GG, celebitrainer.

neo darkrai
2nd December 2009, 8:14 PM
Good job. Now time to edit the tree. Congrats for the first win of the tournament.

Gaiasa Hinuta
3rd December 2009, 3:02 AM
Just finished my match with gengar21. It was a even match, but I eventually (after an hour of tense battling) won 4-0. GG

clysdale
3rd December 2009, 9:59 AM
ez beat me 1 to 0. But the hax was fing crazy on his part

ezequiel6566
3rd December 2009, 10:03 AM
yea i beat clysdale 1-0 and the hax that occurred wasnt game turning or anything
plus you can't blame hax when you bring a togekiss (not me, him)

tourney guy in charge pm or something on who my next opponent will be

EDIT: ok you just said it there, ONE pokemon that would've run through your team. you brought that togekiss to air slash flinch your way into a victory so don't complain about hax when it happens to you. i really doubt that you run max def or hp on gengar

clysdale
3rd December 2009, 10:07 AM
ya ur right my one flinch equals to the 2 critical flinches u got that took out two key pokemon. especially one who would have run trhough ur team. And then a confusion hax that gives u win. Not to mention the fireblast hax that didnt exactly matter. But ya three pokemon getting killed off hax is totaly not game changing.

Connor™
3rd December 2009, 7:19 PM
BlackBoard broke the rules. Shall we rematch, or do I advance ? (He used a Manaphy, for reference)

BlackBoard
3rd December 2009, 7:39 PM
Omg no leged wtf... didnt read that rule ~.~

BlackBoard
3rd December 2009, 8:05 PM
I want to rematch if u still want it.

neo darkrai
3rd December 2009, 8:31 PM
I'll edit the tree with the most recent win (Clysdale vs. ezequiel6566). As for the Manaphy thing with Blackboard, if he/she is being honest in not readin the rule, then a rematch should suffice. I also added the match before that.

Connor™
3rd December 2009, 11:15 PM
Urgh ... Bloody wonderful. So, because of a blunder I pointed out at the start of the match ... I'm going to lose due to having to craft a quick, makeshift team. Excellent /sarcasm.

Edit : "Failure to follow these rules will result in automatic disqualification". He would have (and had he not read the rules, then more the fool that makes him) known this rule exists. As I said I am reluctant to rematch because of my lack of a solid team, due to the one I used being made specifically for this tourney (ergo, without legends) after he did not run during our match, even when I pointed out he was breaking a rule, which he only "realises" when it suits him. I smell foul play.

Hado•Uha
4th December 2009, 1:22 PM
I beat rammagoo.It seem i have a luck in this match
GG

BlackBoard
4th December 2009, 6:01 PM
Wow dude u really weak just didnt read the rules even whitout that legid i would own you.
I won 3-0 fella, and i can still use the same team but just whit a other lead.

Connor™
4th December 2009, 7:11 PM
.... BlackBoard, are you ****ing mad ?
You haxxed out a vital player, and used a Legendary which took out two of my team members. Also, if I'm so "weak", how am I on the OSL, which is meant to be a collection of the best players on Serebii ? I also have the highest win count in that, and while I may also have the highest loss count, the massive majority of them were to hax. In other words, shut your pathetic mouth and bring that overbloated, egotistic, and pretty much pathetic head of yours back down to earth.

neo darkrai
4th December 2009, 8:21 PM
I've edited the tree with Hado's win. As for the penguin vs. blackboard fight that's going on, I'm going with one of these two options:
1: Choose who's going to move on to the next round
2: Have you guys do a sudden death battle with only ONE pokemon following the same tournament rules for a quick decision.

If this problem goes on for too long, the first option will be my choice. And I already know who to disqualify.

Connor™
4th December 2009, 8:52 PM
I've edited the tree with Hado's win. As for the penguin vs. blackboard fight that's going on, I'm going with one of these two options:
1: Choose who's going to move on to the next round
2: Have you guys do a sudden death battle with only ONE pokemon following the same tournament rules for a quick decision.

If this problem goes on for too long, the first option will be my choice. And I already know who to disqualify.

Hang on. Let me get this head around this. He breaks tourney rules, which instantly disadvantages me, then when he should technically be disqualified by your own rules ... you force it into luck ? Well ****ing played.

First, I'm forced to only one properly built team by one of your **** rules, which he proceeded to break, and after I noted that, he ignored my warning. Then, after I explain my predicament, you decide to, quite literally, force this into luck, or, whichever of the two you don't want in the tourney (basically, who will hinder your chances of winning more).

Since your shitty rules dictate one of us much chose to avoid the pathetic luck scenario, I'll play the " Oh look at me I'm so kind" card and pull out. Don't think this is out of the goodness of my heart, it's to avoid complete and utter pointless *****ing, total humiliation for both of you, and the fact that I know for certain I should have won anyway, but your moronic and idiotic rules restricted my team choices.

BlackBoard
4th December 2009, 9:16 PM
Wow stop crying dude, ur a really sad person can't u accept some1 made a fould...
When i use my best team i never lose from some1 like you. I agree whit a sudden death battle ore just a normal battle ore even a gym battle i dont mind it at all.

ps. ur predictions failed much (lol)

Connor™
4th December 2009, 9:28 PM
Wow stop crying dude, ur a really sad person can't u accept some1 made a fould...
When i use my best team i never lose from some1 like you. I agree whit a sudden death battle ore just a normal battle ore even a gym battle i dont mind it at all.

ps. ur predictions failed much (lol)

Wow stop crying dude, ir a really sad person, can't u accept that some1 is right, not u ?
When i use my best team i would never lose from some1 like you. I disagree whit a sudden death battle ore a normal battle ore even a gym battle i mind it veru much so.

ps. ur grammar fails much (roflmao)

Gaiasa Hinuta
4th December 2009, 9:51 PM
Penguin, I'm sorry, and I said that I wouldn't take sides, but you seriously need to get a grip. It is a children's game, for Christ's sake: swaring and profanity is just unnecessary. Obviously your OSL position has gone to your head, because ever since I've met you, the only thing that's recognizable about you is your enormous ego...

rammagoo
4th December 2009, 9:56 PM
peng is right though, the other guy broke the tourny rules which means he should be kicked out, so that puts peng into the next round, and so what if he has a big ego everyone is different.

BlackBoard
4th December 2009, 10:04 PM
Just didnt read that rule i still want to have a rematch ore something.

Connor™
4th December 2009, 10:12 PM
Penguin, I'm sorry, and I said that I wouldn't take sides, but you seriously need to get a grip. It is a children's game, for Christ's sake: swaring and profanity is just unnecessary. Obviously your OSL position has gone to your head, because ever since I've met you, the only thing that's recognizable about you is your enormous ego...

Gaiasa, from what I've seen of you, you're a nice person, and I don't want that view dampened. However, if you see defending myself and my views on something as unnecessary, I would like you to read human rights. Everyone is allowed an opinion, and I'm sorry if mine is distasteful to you. And on the OSL thing, I only ever use that as an excuse when someone claims they can beat me with ease. In fact, the amount of times I've been heavily tempted to give up the OSL position is quite ridiculous, and my "ego" is only around when people fail to either use proper grammar, or when people (again) claim to be much better than me, unless I am convinced otherwise. Me and BlackBoard have only battled once, hence the obnoxiousness.

Gaiasa Hinuta
4th December 2009, 10:24 PM
Gaiasa, from what I've seen of you, you're a nice person, and I don't want that view dampened. However, if you see defending myself and my views on something as unnecessary, I would like you to read human rights. Everyone is allowed an opinion, and I'm sorry if mine is distasteful to you. And on the OSL thing, I only ever use that as an excuse when someone claims they can beat me with ease. In fact, the amount of times I've been heavily tempted to give up the OSL position is quite ridiculous, and my "ego" is only around when people fail to either use proper grammar, or when people (again) claim to be much better than me, unless I am convinced otherwise. Me and BlackBoard have only battled once, hence the obnoxiousness.

I never said you couldn't defend yourself... but I just think it could of been done differently, without the anger. It would have avoided a lot of chaos if you would have just agreed to a rematch, sudden death, or something else, as I'm aware of your strength, and I know you'd be fine. Technically, I agree with you: the rules were broken, so there must be consequences. Under fair trial, BlackBoard should be disqualified. I know people make mistakes, but those mistakes come with consequences.

neo darkrai
5th December 2009, 12:43 AM
I'm sorry this has gotten out of hand. I know that the rules were broken and I was just trying to be a nice guy by giving BlackBoard a second chance. I should have just disqualified him since he broke the rules which I expected everyone to read. I'm sorry, but it must be done so penguin will move on to the next round. Say what you will, but I should have enforced the rules instead of trying to be forgiving.

I'm sorry since other people got involved in this problem when this tournament was made for fun. This kind of thing won't happen again. Once again, sorry for the mess that has happened in this short time.

phop
5th December 2009, 1:28 AM
Phop 2 vs 0 Aoki

My Poke got haxed to death when I got setted up and was gonna rape. Luckily I managed to win with the hax in his favor. GG!

neo darkrai
5th December 2009, 1:43 AM
Congratulations to phop. The tree will be updated with the most recent win.

Connor™
5th December 2009, 11:36 AM
Ok, since I assume I am playing Phop next round, may I get my battle out of the way early ? We're both OSL leaders, so talk on the chat a lot, so organising a battle won't exactly be hard.

neo darkrai
5th December 2009, 4:41 PM
^Your match can start with Phop whenever both of you are ready.

ezequiel6566
7th December 2009, 9:27 PM
hey so is my next opponent HADO?

neo darkrai
7th December 2009, 10:55 PM
hey so is my next opponent HADO?

Why yes it is. You can battle whenever you're ready.

cookies kill you
7th December 2009, 10:57 PM
dang id only play this for the shiny beldum lol

frozenthrone101
8th December 2009, 6:43 PM
i forfeit , due to my team been under prepared when simse is ready , and my wifi simply not working lately , assume simse won

James Bondage
8th December 2009, 10:08 PM
i forfeit , due to my team been under prepared when simse is ready , and my wifi simply not working lately , assume simse won

With this forfeit, I suppose I will send a PM to Simse and try t get our second round battle done as soon as possible.

Connor™
9th December 2009, 5:03 PM
I'll catch Phop when I can, haven't seen him much lately.

neo darkrai
9th December 2009, 8:30 PM
With the recent dropout, almost all the matches for Round 1 have been covered. My match with Lampardos is the last one, but you people can continue with your own matches. Good luck and have fun.

I will also edit the tree. That's all.

neo darkrai
12th December 2009, 6:47 PM
I just had my battle with Lampardos. I won the battle 5-3. Lampardos ran away which is better than disconnecting. I'll edit the tree with this.

Gaiasa Hinuta
12th December 2009, 6:57 PM
I just had my battle with Lampardos. I won the battle 5-3. Lampardos ran away which is better than disconnecting. I'll edit the tree with this.

Goodie, you and I can have our battle now! :p My Internet connection has been down (hence my recent inactivity), so we might be able to battle tomorrow.

neo darkrai
12th December 2009, 7:14 PM
Goodie, you and I can have our battle now! :p My Internet connection has been down (hence my recent inactivity), so we might be able to battle tomorrow.

A battle tommorow it is. If we do battle, it'll be the start of Round 2.

James Bondage
12th December 2009, 7:51 PM
And so it begins...Round Two...

I beat Sisme, 4-0. GG, Sisme.

neo darkrai
13th December 2009, 1:12 AM
I wanted to start Round 2...

Anyways, time to edit the tree with this win. That means a spot on the Semi-Finals has been taken.

Gaiasa Hinuta
13th December 2009, 9:03 PM
Beat Neo Darkrai in our battle 2-0. A haxxed crit took out a vital Pokemon, but I was able to pull out all the stops for the win. GG.

neo darkrai
13th December 2009, 9:11 PM
That was a good battle, but some vital team members were KOd by some of Gaiasa's team members. Time to edit the tree with another spot in the Semi-Finals taken.

phop
15th December 2009, 7:17 AM
I should have my battle with Pengu soon, more than likely this weekend :)

Hado•Uha
16th December 2009, 3:18 PM
I win ezequiel6566. 3-0

neo darkrai
16th December 2009, 8:44 PM
Time for more tree editing. That means that we are one battle away from finishing Round 2 and starting the Semi-Finals.

I am also working on creating banners for:
Champion
Runner Up
Semi-Finalists

I'll present the banners when the tournament is finished and let the respective people above put them in their sig.

James Bondage
20th December 2009, 4:33 PM
I should have my battle with Pengu soon, more than likely this weekend :)

Nope, you advance to go up against me in the Semi-Finakls, by default. Pengu done went and got himself banned.

See you in the Semi-Finals.

neo darkrai
20th December 2009, 5:30 PM
I'm a bit surprised he got banned, but Phop moves onto the Semi-Finals. All four Semi-Finalists will end up getting a prize in the end of the tournament. Anyways, time to edit the tree.

phop
20th December 2009, 5:34 PM
I'm a bit surprised he got banned, but Phop moves onto the Semi-Finals. All four Semi-Finalists will end up getting a prize in the end of the tournament. Anyways, time to edit the tree.

I wasn't (chew). I'm looking forward to our battle Jeyre. I can't battle today as I'm busy with other stuff but we'll sort something out.

neo darkrai
22nd December 2009, 12:16 AM
I have finished the banners and here they are. Nothing special, but open the spoiler if you want to see them. I will give the images to the respective people of the tournament if they want it.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_fc6c46b24b9549c09b71b8243f1e2d21/adobe-px-assets/049a338c20d44924a30ac14ea8de1ef4 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=428335)

http://api.photoshop.com/home_fc6c46b24b9549c09b71b8243f1e2d21/adobe-px-assets/c9241c019deb4fd491415699a387d02d (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=428335)

http://api.photoshop.com/home_fc6c46b24b9549c09b71b8243f1e2d21/adobe-px-assets/afbd401a25064e368650ea53d429e84c (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=428335)

neo darkrai
27th December 2009, 4:15 AM
I just realized that since the Semi-Finals have started, I can randomly select the winner for the Consolation Pikachu. The winner will be notified via PM. The only people that won't be in the drawing for the prize will be:

Ima_Penguin: Banned so I can't send out a PM.
neo darkrai: The prize is for other contenders, not me.

phop
27th December 2009, 7:18 PM
I have finished the banners and here they are. Nothing special, but open the spoiler if you want to see them. I will give the images to the respective people of the tournament if they want it.

http://api.photoshop.com/home_fc6c46b24b9549c09b71b8243f1e2d21/adobe-px-assets/049a338c20d44924a30ac14ea8de1ef4 (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=428335)

http://api.photoshop.com/home_fc6c46b24b9549c09b71b8243f1e2d21/adobe-px-assets/c9241c019deb4fd491415699a387d02d (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=428335)

http://api.photoshop.com/home_fc6c46b24b9549c09b71b8243f1e2d21/adobe-px-assets/afbd401a25064e368650ea53d429e84c (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=428335)

I like the banners :)

Anyways, I aim to track Jeyre down sometime after New years.

Gaiasa Hinuta
29th December 2009, 4:17 PM
*sniff* I lost to Hado 5-3 (run).... I guess it's not a total loss cuz now I get a Shiny Beldum. 8D

Good luck in the rest of the tourney, Hado.

Hado•Uha
29th December 2009, 4:49 PM
thanks.Gaiasa Hinuta
1 more time left!!

Hado•Uha
29th December 2009, 4:53 PM
thanks.Gaiasa Hinuta
1 more time left!! for end this tourny.

neo darkrai
29th December 2009, 5:28 PM
That's one Semi-Final battle left. The Finals will start when Phop and Jeyre have their battle. Don't forget that you can use the Semi-Finalist Banner. If you want it, I'll PM it or something.

Now I'm off to edit the tree. I'll give out the Beldums when the Semi-Finals are completed so be patient.

James Bondage
2nd January 2010, 6:30 AM
Me and Phop will be battling on Monday if nothing else goes wrong on my end...He was ready to go today, so this is my fault that I need a little more time...Monday the battle is a go.

neo darkrai
2nd January 2010, 9:05 PM
Me and Phop will be battling on Monday if nothing else goes wrong on my end...He was ready to go today, so this is my fault that I need a little more time...Monday the battle is a go.

I'm fine with that. As long as both of you battle, there should be no problems.

James Bondage
5th January 2010, 7:07 PM
Me and Phop were suppossed to battle yesterday, but we kept barely missing each other. Hopefully we can catch each other on today. Sorry for the hold up everyone.

neo darkrai
11th January 2010, 12:15 AM
I would like to announce that the winner of the Pikachu is aoki. I'll distribute the Pikachu after the tournament is finished and I'll be sure to send a PM about this.

James Bondage
12th January 2010, 6:11 PM
Just an activity post. I'm still trying to arrange a time with Phop to battle. I'm not sure why he hasn't returned my most recent VM. He has been on-line.

Archangel
12th January 2010, 6:20 PM
Just an activity post. I'm still trying to arrange a time with Phop to battle. I'm not sure why he hasn't returned my most recent VM. He has been on-line.

Phop is pretty much done with serebii. I doubt you 2 will get to battle anytime soon.

neo darkrai
12th January 2010, 8:33 PM
Phop is pretty much done with serebii. I doubt you 2 will get to battle anytime soon.

Does that mean that I should let jeyre move on? There could still be a small chance that he wants to battle.

phop
12th January 2010, 11:41 PM
Because of work commitments I won't have WiFi for about a year s: (I do have my blackberry though (h))

Jeyre progresses (If we have battled like we arranged perhaps I wouldn't have needed to forfeit >_>)

neo darkrai
12th January 2010, 11:49 PM
Because of work commitments I won't have WiFi for about a year s: (I do have my blackberry though (h))

Jeyre progresses (If we have battled like we arranged perhaps I wouldn't have needed to forfeit >_>)

Thank you for notifying everyone about this. That means that the Finals will be Jeyre vs. Hado. I'll edit the tree with this and contact Gaiasa when I can give the Beldum.

This might seem like a weird request to the Finalists, but if any of you have Platinum/HGSS can you record the battle via Vs. Recorder so I can see the battle myself?

James Bondage
14th January 2010, 2:28 PM
The finals are starting now...This will be over one way, or another shortly. GL and HF, Hado.

*edit* I need avout twenty minutes before I can start...Need to get the kid off to school right quick...This will be finished up this morning though.

Hado•Uha
14th January 2010, 2:34 PM
U2 jeyre80.I'm wi-fi now.
and I have SS so I'll record this battle too.

James Bondage
14th January 2010, 3:03 PM
I'm back now...Let's do this. GL and HF, again.

James Bondage
14th January 2010, 4:03 PM
This thing is over. No recording though...Sorry about that, Neo. It d/c'd on us, but it was close enough to over that Hado says I could have the win. I'll wait for him to post here to confirm this.

GG, Hado. It was close, and would have ended 1-0 me, I think, in the end. Relly good team you had with you.

Hado•Uha
14th January 2010, 4:13 PM
GG, jeyre80. Pokemon Of the match it's must be your Tyranitar.
Congratulations for Champion of Warriors.Good job

neo darkrai
14th January 2010, 8:30 PM
And it's finally over. Congratulations to our champion jeyre80. The prizes are to be distributed to their respective people via PM. The champion has the chance of choosing either the Arceus prize or the Mystery Prize so pick wisely.

The banners that I made are still available so PM me if you want them. And I'm am going to edit the tree for the last time. Once the prizes are given away, the Tournament of Warriors will officially be over.

Archangel
14th January 2010, 9:29 PM
Tournament is over so *locks*