PDA

View Full Version : the new team galactic club! >> version umm I don't know.

Tiffany
29th November 2009, 6:41 AM
thanks to Yeti for typing this all out. 8) I had her do it because I really suck at these kinds of things. I'm a fan of TG but I will not be posting here much, just watching you all. :|

SO BASICALLY SINCE THERE WAS DRAMA OR WHATEVER I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE THIS CLUB INTO MY OWN HANDS. BEHAVE OR YOU WILL BE INFRACTED!

TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU READ THE RULES, PLEASE TYPE "TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL" AT THE BEGINNING OF YOUR POST. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A WARNING. I AM SICK OF BS AND WOULD LOVE FOR THIS THREAD TO ACTUALLY LIVE. THANKS. :]

Welcome to the magical club in celebration of the sexcellent villainous group known as Team Galactic. This club is for the discussion of all things Team G-related, whether it be the members, them in the anime, the games, the manga, their cosmically epic goals, pairings, how much you wish they were real and tangible, and anything else.

I am head of the club... Tiffany o) Simply request to join the club and you'll be added, high-ranking stuff like vice president and that other ish will be given to people seen fit for the jobs.

Member List:
1. Tiffany
2. You!
Let me know if I forgot to add you ;x

Next we have an archive of some topics we've had.

Topic List:
Join the club and introduce yourself! Tell us your favorite member and what you like/dislike about the team!
Have you seen the finale (pics or watching)?? Discuss your opinions! Also rant with Yeti over how little Jupiter appeared plix.
SLOWPOKE TAILS HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK

Images and The Like:
If you have any fan art you'd like to contribute, whether you've drawn it or found it on a website, please post! But be sure to give proper credit. Also if you have any banners, icons, or anything else Team G/club related, let us know! We'll be happy to post them under this section and make sure all credit is given.

Literature/Fan Fiction:
If you have a fic you'd like to submit, or the author's permission to submit it for them, post in the thread and I'll add it ;x The epic list:
Remember to submit any fics you've written or know of and have asked for permission to submit!! Also write moar. o)

Have a great time talking about the best, sexiest evil team out there, tbcomodh!! o)

Also this is our official seal of nostalgic lol!!!!
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/Yetipoo/Sprites/slowpoketails.png

Yeti
29th November 2009, 6:48 AM
superior 8U i am glad of the spectacular return of my creation. tiff bb you will lead it sexcellently and avoid ragechan
;107;

As everyone should know I am like the biggest fan of Team Galactic ever o)!
My favorite character is Jupiter she is a sexy mofo hottie 8Y her rack is like whoa huge
Also her dub voice is the definition of sex

Saturn x Jupiter, Cyrus x Mars, Pluto x Rotom forever. o)

I will enjoy this thread to the fullest o)!

Nidoprince
29th November 2009, 6:04 PM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Wow, 4 TG clubs, and it hasn't even been that long. Guess I'll join for the second time, and my favorite member of Team Galactic is Saturn. Mostly because I'm a Toxicroak fan, and he is one of the only people in the game, anime, etc. that has one. Oh yea, I did make some fan art for the old club. I'll drag it out later.

starliteevee
29th November 2009, 6:41 PM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

Yeah, four clubs <_< Yeesh. At least this time the club should be more stable thanks to Tiffany. I appreciate you re-making this club, I'm surprised it wasn't not allowed to be re-made.

My favorite TG member is Saturn. If you remember me in the Anime section about a year ago, you'd know why, but I guess I can just say that the cat-dude is awesome. I prefer his Japanese voice over his English one, though.

Mr. Joker
29th November 2009, 6:50 PM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

I'll join again please =) I am a huge Team Galatic fan I like to ship them more though >.> I like Pluto the most because of his awsome creeper skills. I love everything about team galactic though. Thanks ^^

Mandi.
29th November 2009, 7:00 PM
too much of a big deal..

BUT ROFL, HI. :> I'm Mandi. Big fan of these guys. Blahblahblah, y'know.

I love these space people.
Tell us your favorite member and what you like/dislike about the team!
MARS. She's adorable, evil and just amazing! She's the character that you can determine the most personality out of, just for being so fun and cute for such an evil girl.
I like all of them though. O:
The only thing I dislike about the team is ..ahah, the retardedness.

:> there you go!

Slowking[George]
29th November 2009, 8:39 PM
superior 8U i am glad of the spectacular return of my creation. tiff bb you will lead it sexcellently and avoid ragechan
;107;

As everyone should know I am like the biggest fan of Team Galactic ever o)!
My favorite character is Jupiter she is a sexy mofo hottie 8Y her rack is like whoa huge
Also her dub voice is the definition of sex

Saturn x Jupiter, Cyrus x Mars, Pluto x Rotom forever. o)

I will enjoy this thread to the fullest o)!

This club is gr8 Yeti m8.
It's nice to see this club is restarting seeing as Team Galactic is the best of all other evil teams out there. ;[
Jupiter is probably the best commander, and she goes so well with Saturn.
Mars and Cyrus are also great but not as good as Jupiter.
Pluto is the definition of creepy and his japanese voice is amazing.

I'm definitely joining the club Tiff. :'/

LightingKimba
29th November 2009, 8:40 PM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Yes, LK's back, and hopefully, I won't be as idle as I've always been for the past few weeks. You all know me as the overly melodramatic spriter/fanfic writer here on this forum and elsewhere, and uh... *looks over at topics* My fave member of TG currently is the loyal Saturn. Bishounen, somewhat endearing, and Pluto/Charon's binky boy, I really do like Saturn's character in both the games and in the other series his character is adapted in.

In a sense, I've always seen him as the guy who you think's the big man, but is really the Dragon (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDragon) for the Big Bad.

The club's free to link my fanfic, though to be quite honest, TG isn't going to appear again for a long while. If anything, they'll appear after a few plot holes are sown and patched up.

chosen_one386
29th November 2009, 8:45 PM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Erm...nice to see it's back up. >_>

I think I've been a member of every TG club on the forum XD

So, I have several TG fanfics. They aren't TG centric, but I'll link them later for the first post. I like to go on and on about them, so all of their spoilers will be on here. XD

Yay, so go TG.

Inconspicuosaurus
29th November 2009, 10:07 PM

Hey, I've never been a member of any of the previous incarnations of the club but I thought I might give it a go this time round.

My favourite member is definitely Cyrus. He's evil, undeniably crazy and yet... I pity him. Maybe it's because I've had to study his character for the project I'm working on but people aren't born like that, are they?

So yeah, one of the reasons I'm signing up here is because myself and my co-creator, Team_Magma93, are working on an original region project which involves a criminal syndicate with close [family] ties to TG. So, after there are a few more members around, would it be okay for me to post a couple of excerpts from my fic (which follows the storyline of our region) to get the opinion of all you TG megafans? ^^

Rommath
29th November 2009, 11:54 PM

Wow, another version? I'll join again.

My favourite TG Commander would have to be a tie between Mars and Charon. Mars for her personality and fixation with Cyrus, and Charon for his creepiness and not always understated dislike of Cyrus and the other Commanders.

Typhlogirl
30th November 2009, 4:41 AM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL god i fail

This actually seems like a pretty good idea for all parties concerned.

My favourite members are Saturn and Charon; Saturn because he's fabulous and Charon because he's a hilarious troll.

And I don't really have anything that I dislike about the Team. 8|a

Also Dooplissotto your sig is amazing.

D:

chosen_one386
30th November 2009, 10:55 PM

Cyrus. He's just plain fanfic material. I love his epicness. Pluto (whom I will never call Charon) is a close second.

I like how diverse the members of the team are. And how epic they are. The only thing I dislike about the team are the agents' haircuts. :P

omniouswind
30th November 2009, 11:37 PM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL. tbch

'Sup guys, I'm TRO, and Team Galactic is the greatest villainous team ever without a doubt.

My favorite Commander is definitely Mars... She's crazy and adorable in a twisted way... And I could see her either glomping you or blowing you up... Both causing death.
I love all the Commanders though, and bigbossman Cyrus, and the clueless Grunts ofcourse. <3 Oh and poor unloved Pluto.

I'm also a big TG shipper, with JupiterxSaturn and CyrusxMars being my favorites...but I ship around. :x
oh, and I have fanfiction! ...and run the Team Galactic fic community over at fanfiction. net... eh I'll dig up links l8r.

btw Tiffany thanks for remaking this Club! ...Fourth times the charm? *shot*

Mars Girl
30th December 2009, 12:09 AM

Puruto-lotomsrovelchan is favolite commandel!!!!! He so fashionabre and interrigent unrike irregar immiglant!! Me grad to rove a commandel of his-seniolthugchan statusasu!!!!

And cylus on mals is favolite shippeng!!!! It arways me favolite shippeng me rike it vely much!!! IT THUG. |B

Nidoprince
30th December 2009, 2:29 AM
Well, since I take it we don't have to actually be accepted to post if we already said we wanted to, how about I just make a topic? This one was from the last one:

What do you think the best version of TG is?

Probably TCG or DPA!. The TCG has some G Pokemon in there that a lot of people use, but DPA's Galactic is hilarious.

Yeti
31st December 2009, 1:30 AM
I think the anime is the best incarnation because it made Betelgeuse and Jovian canon tbcomodh.
I also like how TG was drawn they look v superior in the anime that made for good design choices tbth.

Me vely grad Mals Gilr save thlead flom die rike ord dog!!!! She post good thought wiff Pruto-ancientcleepelchan and supeliol ship locking it in da factoly!!!!
China vely happy fol good ship, it so nice fol me, me no sad and ronery wiff my Betergeuseship thugs!!!!

Nidoprince
31st December 2009, 1:37 AM
Yes, the art is great, but the one problem with the art in the anime is for the grunts. They look like ordinary people with almond-shaped eyes, just with bowl cuts and uniforms (Not that they aren't, but still :P), and it gives them a more traditional feel, but they've changed most of that recently.

chosen_one386
31st December 2009, 4:56 AM

The version in my fics. I'm so biased that way. >_>

But, if I had to choose from the other versions, gameverse, definantly.

Typhlogirl
31st December 2009, 3:44 PM

um hello

http://i33.*******.com/dr7960.jpg

http://i33.*******.com/o0oum8.jpg

http://i35.*******.com/2ih13de.jpg

\o/

and not forgetting this glorious thing

http://i37.*******.com/2wbx028.jpg

and karen here

http://i46.*******.com/2ijm637.jpg

I rest my case.

chosen_one386
31st December 2009, 6:27 PM
Ah, yeah, the pictures are the proof. Anime Cyrus was totally crazy. XD

Yeti
2nd January 2010, 3:23 AM
The anime's extreme psychotic interpretation of Cyrus and Mars was vastly superior to all else. I don't see her laughing as she blows up an island killing people in the process in any other verse.
Of course that makes the ship even better.......... o)!!

I'm sort of surprised they did go to that extreme with Cyrus though. Maxie and Archie were more nuts than he was with their ecoterrorism but Cyrus was genuinely off the wall.
You don't see that kind of outrageous personality (or Mars' either) unless you watch early Kanto when anything abusive and manipulative went as long as Ash was laughed at but won in the end.

Sharon
2nd January 2010, 10:09 AM
TRG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL.

does that count? i loved the finale, way better then the team magma and aqua finale (IMO). i love cyrus, he's like the only boy (i think) in the team that actually matters.

chosen_one386
2nd January 2010, 5:29 PM
Maxie was not nearly as crazy as Archie (who scared me to death), but Cyrus was certainly completely psychotic in the anime. I loved his rants, even in Japanese when I couldn't understand what he was saying.

Mars' English voice annoyed me a bit. I know she was supposed to be high-pitched, but not THAT high-pitched. I liked her Japanese voice better.

Typhlogirl
6th January 2010, 11:48 AM
i love cyrus, he's like the only boy (i think) in the team that actually matters.

http://i49.*******.com/a15ond.jpg http://i50.*******.com/35bvaxu.jpg

Rude!

Maxie was not nearly as crazy as Archie (who scared me to death)

http://i50.*******.com/2yp15d2.jpg

i'm a bad person ;_;

But seriously, how do people hate TA and TM? They're so fail to the point that it comes back around and becomes awesome

BUT YES BACK ON TOPIC

No one can ever defeat the glory that was dub!anime!Cyrus. I mean, the quotes ALONE are just magnificent;

- IMPOSSIBLE! YOU'RE JUST NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH!
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's beauty is timeless!
- And give thanks......FOR MIRACLES
- Sorry if I seem so UPSET!!!!111

And basically everything else he said, because the delivery of every line was so ridiculously overacted that it was just...an experience to watch.

Nidoprince
6th January 2010, 5:01 PM
I loved in the one episode when TG was trying to get one of the orbs, and TR was trying to steal it, and Cyrus got all upset because he was offended, like, for the orb that TR would sell it.

chosen_one386
7th January 2010, 3:34 AM
I loved in the one episode when TG was trying to get one of the orbs, and TR was trying to steal it, and Cyrus got all upset because he was offended, like, for the orb that TR would sell it.

That was the Celestic two-parter. Ah...I watched that in Japanese and English. Funny how his rant sounded even more outrageous in Japanese...

http://i50.*******.com/2yp15d2.jpg

i'm a bad person ;_;

But seriously, how do people hate TA and TM? They're so fail to the point that it comes back around and becomes awesome

BUT YES BACK ON TOPIC

No one can ever defeat the glory that was dub!anime!Cyrus. I mean, the quotes ALONE are just magnificent;

- IMPOSSIBLE! YOU'RE JUST NOT LOOKING HARD ENOUGH!
- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's beauty is timeless!
- And give thanks......FOR MIRACLES
- Sorry if I seem so UPSET!!!!111

And basically everything else he said, because the delivery of every line was so ridiculously overacted that it was just...an experience to watch.

>_< Scary pic of Archie, Typhlogirl. Though, oddly, it makes me think of pinecones. ;) And, I do agree about TA and TM. I used to be a Maxie fangirl, after all. Well, before Cyrus came along...and Maxie got horribly shafted in my fics.

XD Yes, he reminded me of a stage actor that is just acting TOO HARD. The last one made me laugh. Sorry if I seem so upset, but I really AM UPSET. CAN'T YOU TELL?

Tiffany
7th January 2010, 7:57 PM
Thank you all for being civil. <3~

kay back to discussion, just wanted to let you all know that. :]]

chosen_one386
8th January 2010, 10:30 PM
New topic time for us to discuss:

Now that the Team Galactic finale on the anime has aired, what do you think will be the future of TG in the anime?

I ask this, because, if we follow the Platinum storyline, Pluto should be back to mess around with Heatran. If I'm correct, he wasn't arrested along with the other three commanders...so he's still out there.

Yeti
9th January 2010, 1:13 AM
Pluto wasn't arrested, so I agree he's going to have a follow-up storyline later on.
That will more than likely be how Heatran is featured in the anime - Cresselia, Darkrai (fellow movie star) and Regigigas all had episodes and the four are comparably similar (not part of a trio or game mascot, legendary status and excellent stats [barring Slow Start], etc) so it only makes sense Heatran will get an episode as well.
It SHOULD be a two-parter but more than likely it will just be one, involving Ash & co meeting Buck in a multi-episode arc and one of the episodes features them going to Stark Mountain and fighting off Pluto to protect Heatran and his stone.

Don't tell me you expected better from the anime 8\

While I wish they would show Cyrus again, I know there is like a 90% chance he will never be remembered to have existed like every Kanto character except one, and she'll just tell you you're not runnin' properly!!!!
I think it's a high possibility the 3 commanders who aren't short, fat, old and crusty will break out of jail.. nvm I meant 2, one is an emotional trainwreck and on a downward spiral to suicide.
Saturn and Jupiter will break out of jail and from there I have no clue - perhaps they'll attempt to capture Arceus (I'd go for it and I'd succeed, MASTERBALL ROCK ON) or they are just bugged breaking rocks up and down the same old strip and want to rock around someplace else......
...like Johto, with MILFena and her younger man Apollo o)

chosen_one386
9th January 2010, 6:15 PM
Yeah, Mars did seem a little broken after Cyrus disappeared and she was arrested. Though, in the games, it is Mars and Jupiter who appear with Pluto when he goes after Heatran. I agree it's just going to be about one episode. Too bad Cyrus won't be remembered. :( All of the best characters are forgotten in the series since Ash and Co. have short term memory loss...

Typhlogirl
11th January 2010, 3:35 PM
There had better be some gdamn Charon up in this anime, dammit. I want to see him fail at Stark Mountain and get trolled by Looker wearing a boulder.

>_< Scary pic of Archie, Typhlogirl. Though, oddly, it makes me think of pinecones. And, I do agree about TA and TM. I used to be a Maxie fangirl, after all. Well, before Cyrus came along...and Maxie got horribly shafted in my fics.

XD Yes, he reminded me of a stage actor that is just acting TOO HARD. The last one made me laugh. Sorry if I seem so upset, but I really AM UPSET. CAN'T YOU TELL?

I THINK YOU MEAN SEXY PICTURE, AMIRITE

At first I was like 'pinecones'? AND THEN IT CLICKED <3 And I will always be a Maxie fangirl over all the other leaders~

chosen_one386
11th January 2010, 3:37 PM
There had better be some gdamn Charon up in this anime, dammit. I want to see him fail at Stark Mountain and get trolled by Looker wearing a boulder.

I THINK YOU MEAN SEXY PICTURE, AMIRITE

At first I was like 'pinecones'? AND THEN IT CLICKED <3 And I will always be a Maxie fangirl over all the other leaders~

XD Looker sure seems to get himself disguised well. And I mean well, not TR OMG, I don't recognize you though I've seen you for 300 episodes well.

Meh. Cyrus kind of took over my Maxie fangirl stuff. :( Then, I ended up shafting Maxie terribly in my fics.

Typhlogirl
11th January 2010, 3:58 PM
XD Looker sure seems to get himself disguised well. And I mean well, not TR OMG, I don't recognize you though I've seen you for 300 episodes well.

Meh. Cyrus kind of took over my Maxie fangirl stuff. Then, I ended up shafting Maxie terribly in my fics.

Looker is fabulous, he should be in every episode, particularly if he makes screencaps like this one:

http://i45.*******.com/ehar84.jpg

That was very rude of Cyrus. IT WAS ALL HIS BACKSTORY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THAT LURED YOU, WASN'T IT

/sob

Nidoprince
11th January 2010, 5:40 PM
Looker should be like a good TR, he'd appear in every episode in sad attempts at spying on people. The only way I got into TG in general was DPA. Other than that, I had to be a fan of sprites. It helps when there's an anime or manga to portray characters, I like to see their expressions and such, so when I started off on liking Pokemon in the 3rd generation, TM was nothing special.

chosen_one386
11th January 2010, 9:46 PM
Looker is fabulous, he should be in every episode, particularly if he makes screencaps like this one:

http://i45.*******.com/ehar84.jpg

That was very rude of Cyrus. IT WAS ALL HIS BACKSTORY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THAT LURED YOU, WASN'T IT

/sob

Yes, Looker really should be in every episode. I would probably still watch the anime if that were true. And... >_> Yes, it was Cyrus' backstory and character development that lured me away.

I'M SO SORRY!!! :(

Looker should be like a good TR, he'd appear in every episode in sad attempts at spying on people. The only way I got into TG in general was DPA. Other than that, I had to be a fan of sprites. It helps when there's an anime or manga to portray characters, I like to see their expressions and such, so when I started off on liking Pokemon in the 3rd generation, TM was nothing special.

Super Spy Looker. Much better than TR...But, wait, TM was in the anime. Why were they nothing special to you? One word: Harland (aka Tabitha :P).

Nidoprince
12th January 2010, 4:45 AM
I never watched the anime at that time, I was too new of a fan. I only thought Pokemon was an anime, and it took me to the 3rd gen to learn that Pokemon was a wonderful game, so while the TM and TA finale was going on, I was addicted to enjoying Ruby :P

chosen_one386
12th January 2010, 11:59 PM
I had Sapphire at that time, so I had no idea how awesome Team Magma was...until I played my cousin's Ruby version. XD

Nidoprince
13th January 2010, 1:58 AM
Yes, you don't get the full awesomeness of the teams unless you have Emerald or the version against the team. They don't act as cool.

Back to the Looker discussion, if they did it like that, hopefully TG wouldn't turn into TR. It'd be really funny if Looker messed up and accused random people or spied on people TOO much, like following them everywhere.

Typhlogirl
13th January 2010, 8:09 AM
yes, looker really should be in every episode. I would probably still watch the anime if that were true. And... >_> yes, it was cyrus' backstory and character development that lured me away.

I'm so sorry!!! :(

that's okay i will forgive you this time <3

chosen_one386
13th January 2010, 10:46 PM
that's okay i will forgive you this time <3

Yay! :D

Yes, you don't get the full awesomeness of the teams unless you have Emerald or the version against the team. They don't act as cool.

Back to the Looker discussion, if they did it like that, hopefully TG wouldn't turn into TR. It'd be really funny if Looker messed up and accused random people or spied on people TOO much, like following them everywhere.

True, Emerald gave us the best of both worlds. :)

I wouldn't want him to show up in EVERY episode, but I would be happy if he became a regular on the show, even though the Sinnoh league is coming to a close.

Nidoprince
14th January 2010, 12:24 AM
I think he doesn't show up enough. Almost, though. If only he showed up when TG wasn't around, it seems that's when he appears.

chosen_one386
14th January 2010, 11:53 PM
Well, of course he showed up mostly when Team Galactic appeared. That was his main role in the game, after all...to track down Team Galactic...

Nidoprince
15th January 2010, 12:27 AM
I still think that he should have more comical moments in filler episodes where he tracks down TR or even Ash or something.

This is going a bit off topic, time to go on topic:

What Pokemon do you think TG should have had?

Mabye some of those Pokemon that are the first in the Sinnoh dex, but not like Bibarel and stuff like that, maybe Staraptor for Cyrus or a commander. It shows that TG had their moments as regular trainers.

chosen_one386
15th January 2010, 9:47 PM
What Pokemon do you think TG should have had?

I agree that they should have some Pokemon at the front of the Sinnoh dex, especially the starters, but it's possible that not all of the commanders are from Sinnoh. Who knows, maybe Jupiter is from Hoenn or Saturn from Kanto. Their rosters may be mixed up a bit depending on what region they're originally from. I can totally see Mars with a Gardevoir.

Yeti
31st January 2010, 10:57 PM
They should have ??? Arceus, because he is a bro :B
;493;

I always thought Mars should have a Gallade and Jupiter should have a Froslass. But that's just me.
Oh, and S&J needed matching Leafeon/Glaceon.

Not Wailord though, because Wailord SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Lanturn is so much better than that fatty ugh what a useless mess.

Sapphiredragon929
31st January 2010, 11:10 PM
TG IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL

Certainly, Wailords are a godawful mess, and breed with skitties and dugtrios. Poor, poor civillions of the pokemon world.

I thought Mars should have a sneasel or something. They both seem very sly and dark and just generally evil.

Jupiter should have had Blissey just to make the pokemon preteens whail in defeat at her and her epic skills.

chosen_one386
2nd February 2010, 1:34 AM
I think Cyrus should have had an Absol as well. That type of Pokemon suits him pretty well.

Nice to see the club active again, BTW. :)

Nidoprince
2nd February 2010, 2:19 AM
In the TCG, Cyrus did have an Absol. Pretty good card as well. I think Mars should have Blissey, not Jupiter. Pokemon that suit Jupiter are the ones that are evilish only. Mars however, seems to be able to fit in with cute, good Pokemon, mixed in with some evils.

chosen_one386
2nd February 2010, 10:51 PM
In the TCG, Cyrus did have an Absol. Pretty good card as well. I think Mars should have Blissey, not Jupiter. Pokemon that suit Jupiter are the ones that are evilish only. Mars however, seems to be able to fit in with cute, good Pokemon, mixed in with some evils.

I agree. Mars would also fit well with a Delcatty.

Nidoprince
3rd February 2010, 5:33 PM
I think Jupiter should have some sort of cat too though. That would leave Mars with 2 cats and Jupiter with none. Actually, Jupiter would fit well with Purugly, but not as well as it does with Mars.

chosen_one386
6th February 2010, 7:20 PM
I agree, though Jupiter and Persian would make a wonderful team.

Nidoprince
6th February 2010, 7:27 PM
Hey you're right. How about a twist on the current topic:

What Legendaries do you think the TG members should have had?

Cyrus with Arceus, without a doubt. Cyrus being all crazy over being a god, and how he wants to control the world, it's perfect for him to have Arceus.

chosen_one386
7th February 2010, 5:43 PM
I'd say Palkia would fit Cyrus well. Why? Because...just because. >_> Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he is Palkia in my fic.

Think about it.

Nidoprince
7th February 2010, 10:10 PM
Well pretty much every Sinnoh legendary goes well with him, so I'm not wondering "Why Palkia" I'm wondering "Why NOT someone else" because I think they all fit just as well.

chosen_one386
9th February 2010, 3:38 AM
True, true. I just naturally equate him with Palkia...and Giratina. Mostly because of his ficverse version I have had in my head for the past three years.

Yeti
24th February 2010, 10:56 PM
YO HOMIES
WHAT'S CHECKIN

I feel the commanders (not Pluto) would match up well with the legendary dogs.
Mars would have Entei because he has FIRE and explodes stuff and also he would be a cuddly father figure and remind her of Cyrus.
Saturn would have Raikou because it is all SPARK STING ZAP and has claws and stuff and he'd think it'd be tough.
Jupiter would have Suicune because it's more tranquil and calm and collected like her, compared to the other TG members at least.

Cyrus should have Arceus, it is the true means to his success. o)

chosen_one386
25th February 2010, 1:54 AM
Let's get some life back into this club. :)

I agree with you, Yeti, about the legendary beasts. Each fits a commander very well. Hrm. With the legendary birds, I think the types would fit up the same. Moltres with Mars. Zapdos with Saturn. Articuno with Jupiter.

And Cyrus with...Palkia. XD

Bet you thought I'd say Arceus.

Nidoprince
25th February 2010, 4:33 PM
I'd actually think Suicune and Articuno would belong to Saturn instead. The way I see it? Simple, Saturn has blue hair therefore he has blue Pokemon. Even Toxicroak is blue, so why break the patern? Cyrus with Arceus would be so awesome. I still don't get why that Cyrus only has Palkia and Dialga, but not Giratina or Arceus (In the TCG).

Typhlogirl
27th February 2010, 2:58 PM
OH MY GOD YETI YOU'RE BACK I'M SO HAPPY

http://i50.*******.com/i2pru8.gif

Anyway as for the topic, Cynthia would punt Cyrus off Arceus because it's hers

He can have Giratina that thing seemed fond of him

As for the commanders Charon has Rotom and that might as well be a legendary considering there's only one of the thing

He can also have Heatran

The other commanders have the pixies

Yeah idk

chosen_one386
27th February 2010, 6:42 PM
I'd actually think Suicune and Articuno would belong to Saturn instead. The way I see it? Simple, Saturn has blue hair therefore he has blue Pokemon. Even Toxicroak is blue, so why break the patern? Cyrus with Arceus would be so awesome. I still don't get why that Cyrus only has Palkia and Dialga, but not Giratina or Arceus (In the TCG).

Yeah, but Raikou seems to fit his personality better. IDK. It's just the high energy, powerful type. I can't see him having Suicune and Articuno just on the fact that he has blue hair. >_>

Nidoprince
27th February 2010, 7:03 PM
I know it's akward to think that, but Saturn is way calmer than Jupiter anyway, and besides, why would Saturn dye his hair blue if he hated blue? And then he convieniently he gets a Toxicroak that matches his hair.

chosen_one386
2nd March 2010, 11:59 PM
I know it's akward to think that, but Saturn is way calmer than Jupiter anyway, and besides, why would Saturn dye his hair blue if he hated blue? And then he convieniently he gets a Toxicroak that matches his hair.

That doesn't make sense.

Because he was born with blue hair.

Or is my Team Galactic universe a lie?

Nidoprince
3rd March 2010, 4:50 AM
Well, I have to agree, stranger things have happened. But seriously, if Pokemon were real I know if I had a Pokemon as lead, I'd definatly cosplay as it or something.

chosen_one386
5th March 2010, 3:17 AM
As would I, but I'm pretty sure Saturn's hair is the real deal. As is Jupiter's.

Yeti
5th March 2010, 4:39 AM
Nah Saturn is more on-edge than Jupiter. She's p chill but Saturn is like.. strung out on the line.
Raikou and Zapdos just fit him better. Cune/Cuno (dohoho) are more elegant and graceful, fit for Jupiter.

Their hair is probably real, if only because everyones' hair is rainbow-colored and manages to hold itself in odd shapes in the Pokemon universe.
Why would you dye it, only Mars' hair really matches the color planet she's named after.

Speaking of,
do you think the commanders' real names are Mars/Jupiter/Saturn or were they born something else?

Nidoprince
5th March 2010, 5:15 AM
do you think the commanders' real names are Mars/Jupiter/Saturn or were they born something else?

They're probably code names. I don't think I would ever name my kids Mars...unless I was...Cyrus...nah, just kidding :P

Bad Dream.
5th March 2010, 6:44 AM
tg is kinda of a-a-aa bigg-s--a-a-a-aa- dleleedleladlealdadae ][][8][9][][8][8][8][88[8]p8]8

yes.. that's right sluglums... .aa8][a]\ i am the spawn of nene and skkkkkkkk-k-k-kikssssss muh-muh-muh-POOKAR FACE O)

so i hear we talk about team galactic here. i am down w/ that my fellow tricks. hur hur hur. i am of the opinion that most of you "most of you" like men, however... not naming any names blackjack you fat whale LMAO

mayne i am just.. jizzing so hard over team galactic their uniforms are my fetish hrnnnnnnnnnng mars o3o o3o o3o o3o MMMMMMMMMM YEAH GO TO THE RECORD STORE 7][87][8]8[][]8[][8]

peace out thugs i will return 2mrw.. must retire from this pos mess forum for now ROFL

zerowing
5th March 2010, 11:18 AM
am i good enuf 4 ur clan

Typhlogirl
6th March 2010, 6:35 AM
awwww yeahhhh looks like things are going to get exciting around here

as for the topic they're obviously code names hurr

the hair, however, has me wondering

chosen_one386
7th March 2010, 6:08 AM
awwww yeahhhh looks like things are going to get exciting around here

You've got that right.

I think they are names given to them when they were made commanders. In my fanfic, the current Team Galactic leader names her commanders after Greek gods to symbolize their new role in her new world. Maybe Cyrus named his commanders along the same lines, except with the Roman gods?

Bad Dream.
8th March 2010, 1:59 AM
yo we got some problems with haters.. not naming any names JUPUTORU you stupid skank ROFL.. suck my nuts o)

i am eternal children... ban me and i will just come back... o3o blackjack is on every autist's nuts trying to rebel against me anyway LMFAO gl with that you dumb half wits rofl

as for tg.. well you know how i feel about them.. :V :V :V touch me there pluto

just ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ dumb ***gots acting like they don't suck ****.. also blackjack you are such a fat whale lol your teachers didn't like you because they didn't get paid enough to go and look at you without protective eyewear so stop being such a stupid lard trick and just end your life pl0x C:

peace out >

Typhlogirl
8th March 2010, 12:22 PM
yo we got some problems with haters.. not naming any names JUPUTORU you stupid skank ROFL.. suck my nuts o)

i am eternal children... ban me and i will just come back... o3o blackjack is on every autist's nuts trying to rebel against me anyway LMFAO gl with that you dumb half wits rofl

as for tg.. well you know how i feel about them.. :V :V :V touch me there pluto

just ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ dumb ***gots acting like they don't suck ****.. also blackjack you are such a fat whale lol your teachers didn't like you because they didn't get paid enough to go and look at you without protective eyewear so stop being such a stupid lard trick and just end your life pl0x C:

peace out >

is this a new topic

Rommath
8th March 2010, 1:06 PM

Codes, though it does make me wonder about the real names. And their hairstyles...

LightingKimba
9th March 2010, 1:17 AM

I'd honestly say it'd go both ways, considering how down the line, the pokémon series always lent itself to using some rather odd theme naming schemes for certain characters, Team Galactic included.

I _really_ don't wish to get all uber-technical over how coincidental in that case
how people with planetary names all signed up for a gang based around space, nor do I really wish to go too crazy about why their code names, if they are actually, are just those planets, and not any others.

But yeah, that's my small interpretation of the Commanders' name thing.

Yeti
13th March 2010, 7:19 AM
imo they were conveniently named for the purposes of Diamond and Pearl and we'll never know their backstory or if they were born with those names or not so it's irrelevant

SPUD YEAH NINTENDO VILLAINS!!!!!!!!!!!! ALMOST ENTIRELY ONE-DIMENSIONAL BECAUSE HOLY **** THEY'RE MEANIES

Nintendo overwhelms me with their deepness and intellect sometimes. They are truly profound philosophers of the modern era.

Team Galactic could be so much more deep if Nintendo wasn't shallow and surface-level.

Nidoprince
13th March 2010, 3:27 PM
I'm sure they'll get more in depth to TG in some sort of manga or something. It's not like the games where they have a pre-battle speach saying "_______________So that's why I'm gonna beat you!!11!111!!!!1!" and a post battle speach saying "_____________You only won by luck! Next time we meet, I'm gonna own you!!!!11!!!!!11" And that's all the dialogue you get. No. They have to go just a little in-depth. A part where Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter are huddled up by the campfire, sharing their highschool stories would be nice :P

chosen_one386
13th March 2010, 4:45 PM
is this a new topic

I do believe it is...not.

I'm sure they'll get more in depth to TG in some sort of manga or something. It's not like the games where they have a pre-battle speach saying "_______________So that's why I'm gonna beat you!!11!111!!!!1!" and a post battle speach saying "_____________You only won by luck! Next time we meet, I'm gonna own you!!!!11!!!!!11" And that's all the dialogue you get. No. They have to go just a little in-depth. A part where Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter are huddled up by the campfire, sharing their highschool stories would be nice :P

I doubt that they will get more in depth with TG in anything else. DPA was supposedly more central to TG, and it didn't reveal anything close to the origins of their names.

Nidoprince
13th March 2010, 10:37 PM
I said a little in depth, not that in depth. Why waste time thinking about that when they could be thinking about 5th generation stuff? It won't make them any money.

chosen_one386
16th March 2010, 1:43 AM
I said a little in depth, not that in depth. Why waste time thinking about that when they could be thinking about 5th generation stuff? It won't make them any money.

True. Unfortunately, we're starting to see the decline of TG in the eyes of GameFreak as they look on toward the 5th gen and (possibly) the new villains.

Typhlogirl
20th March 2010, 1:04 PM
This is boring i propose a new topic:

What pairings involving the TG members do you support?

now if the club can survive this then we will have a winnar

As for me my OTP is Cyrus/Cynthia and it is superior to all others

JUST KIDDING don't wank at me i'm delicate

chosen_one386
21st March 2010, 9:18 PM
What pairings involving the TG members do you support?

I usually don't pair any of the TG members at all (it gets complicated for my fic), but I do support Cyrus/Mars and I drop very small hints in my fic.

Yeti
22nd March 2010, 12:04 AM
TRUCK CYNTHIA GET NEW UNIVERSE

if the pairings I support are not obvious to you yet I feel as though you are severely lacking brain power............ C:

i am the leader of cyrus on mars on desk rebellion against the squids. also saturn on jupiter is my one true roni it comes before all else o3o

i feel as though these ships simply make the most sense and have the most canonical evidence towards them. cyrus on mars especially... that one is canon lol don't bother denying it

jovianshipping and betelgeuse are the true superior line of ships here.. this is like comparing the uss enterprise j to the toy boat in your bathtub ~_~
one has weapons and shields from like 500 years in the future
one has mould on the bottom from the water
?_? !_! 8_8

also i ship pluto with rotom and any underage females who may foolishly stoop into his reach
o3o
o3o
o3o

Nidoprince
22nd March 2010, 4:42 AM
True. Unfortunately, we're starting to see the decline of TG in the eyes of GameFreak as they look on toward the 5th gen and (possibly) the new villains.

Alright everybody, this might be harmful to your eyes, because what you're about to see is completely insane: What about 4th gen remakes? Eventually it could happen where they might have to make 4th generation remakes. And they do more improvements in the remakes. Just look at HGSS: now the executives have names :P

On topic:

I'm leaning towards chosen_one's side on this one. I haven't given it too much thought. I've always just thought the team was awesome and that's it.

Typhlogirl
22nd March 2010, 6:48 AM
TRUCK CYNTHIA GET NEW UNIVERSE

if the pairings I support are not obvious to you yet I feel as though you are severely lacking brain power............ C:

i'm sorry i genuinely can't tell

i'm mean you're just so subtle about it

i am the leader of cyrus on mars on desk rebellion against the squids. also saturn on jupiter is my one true roni it comes before all else o3o

i feel as though these ships simply make the most sense and have the most canonical evidence towards them. cyrus on mars especially... that one is canon lol don't bother denying it

if it's canon i'd like to see some ~evidence

I'M JUST PROMPTING DISCUSSION FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T INFRACT ME I CAN'T HANDLE THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING BANNED FROM THIS JEWEL OF A FORUM

jovianshipping and betelgeuse are the true superior line of ships here.. this is like comparing the uss enterprise j to the toy boat in your bathtub ~_~
one has weapons and shields from like 500 years in the future
one has mould on the bottom from the water
?_? !_! 8_8

also i ship pluto with rotom and any underage females who may foolishly stoop into his reach
o3o
o3o
o3o

can you even comprehend how offended my delicate shipper sensibilities are right now

brb posting my feelings on my livejournal

Also we need RSE remakes before the creatorpeople even THINK about remaking Sinnoh thank you very much!

Nidoprince
22nd March 2010, 3:52 PM
That's right, they do. But like I said, eventually they'll have to do it. That is, if they want to make a 6th Generation. But look at TR. They were in not one, but TWO generations. I know that was because they messed up and thought they'll make TR the villain team of Pokemon the whole way through, but wouldn't that be cool?

chosen_one386
27th March 2010, 3:51 AM
That's right, they do. But like I said, eventually they'll have to do it. That is, if they want to make a 6th Generation. But look at TR. They were in not one, but TWO generations. I know that was because they messed up and thought they'll make TR the villain team of Pokemon the whole way through, but wouldn't that be cool?

Wait... are you saying that TR should be the only villaious team in the remakes?

Blasphamy!

JK, I don't think that's what you're saying.

Nidoprince
27th March 2010, 3:58 AM
That's the exact opposite of what I'm saying. My point is this: Whouldn't it be cooler if Team GALACTIC got another generation? There's this hole that was left in the end of Platinum when Cyrus disapeared. It's actually reasonable!

chosen_one386
29th March 2010, 12:51 AM
That's the exact opposite of what I'm saying. My point is this: Whouldn't it be cooler if Team GALACTIC got another generation? There's this hole that was left in the end of Platinum when Cyrus disapeared. It's actually reasonable!

Oh...yeah! That would be awesomenest. :)

Nidoprince
29th March 2010, 3:59 AM
I doubt it'll ever happen though...because I believe the only reason TR got another generation was some crazy thought that TR would be the only villains of Pokemon. Whenever there's something for an idea, there's something against it :/

Yeti
3rd April 2010, 1:39 AM
i'm sorry i genuinely can't tell

i'm mean you're just so subtle about it
my middle name is subtle.....themostuselessformofcommunication
o)

if it's canon i'd like to see some ~evidence

I'M JUST PROMPTING DISCUSSION FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T INFRACT ME I CAN'T HANDLE THE POSSIBILITY OF BEING BANNED FROM THIS JEWEL OF A FORUM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/31801/original/umad.jpg?1261522983

evidence:
contents of this page: IF YOU WANT YOU CAN WATCH THEM ON YOUR VIDEO PHONE (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shipping:BetelgeuseShipping)
i do o3o

if you don't count creepy and undying loyalty as evidence towards canon (and the fact mars is cute and even cyrus isn't that sexually repressed that he wouldn't go for that js) well i can see where you'd question

can you even comprehend how offended my delicate shipper sensibilities are right now

brb posting my feelings on my livejournal

Also we need RSE remakes before the creatorpeople even THINK about remaking Sinnoh thank you very much!
please link me, i do so enjoy when someone posts a rageful series of words regarding my personal self.

RSE remakes:
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/043/430/original/57817.jpg?1268694000

TG in 5th gen:
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/041/775/original/nerfdingo9000dx-albums-the-sweet-spot-picture53815-wee-friggin-gee.jpg?1267472226
they'd screw it up too bad, js

Typhlogirl
3rd April 2010, 2:43 AM
NO FIDDY I AM NOT MAD

I ACTUALLY DON'T MIND CYRUS ON MARS ON DESKCHAN OR WHATEVER BUT APPARENTLY I'M ONLY ALLOWED TO BE LOYAL TO THE GLORIOUS HATESEX THAT IS CYRUS/CYNTHIA SO

http://i40.*******.com/ebd476.gif

please link me, i do so enjoy when someone posts a rageful series of words regarding my personal self.

Yeti i could never do such a thing

that would just make me look bitter

but if you really really want to visit my lj that much there's. kind of a link in my sig that's been there forever

and if you really want some rage i'd be more than happy to yell about you if it would make your e-penis larger

no wait hang on that might get me a bit too excited

RSE remakes:

http://i43.*******.com/mjvjnn.jpg

5th gen!TG:

http://i40.*******.com/16h2l3d.png

this picture means i'm on topic ok

chosen_one386
3rd April 2010, 3:06 AM
TG in 5th Gen:

All of the members are named off of the Greek Gods.

Woman leader...

Totally making this up from my own fic. >_>

I agree, the 5th gen would ruin TG.

Yeti
3rd April 2010, 3:35 AM
I ACTUALLY DON'T MIND CYRUS ON MARS ON DESKCHAN
to be cyrus on mars on deskily honest (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjbt8zTobV0&NR=1)
cyrus on mars on deskchan is also a legitimate form of the phrase

h/o let me go name that i don't think i ship betelgeuse that doesn't have the desk C: :C Cx it needs the desk
desksex:
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/039/745/original/1266007616476.jpg?1266008070

i hope i have not implied you are limited to one ship, truly i would cry inside if i had impacted you so negatively
cry from the onions my mom will use when cooking dinner

oh.... you can't rage about me??

:C

but i was SO hoping to get some e-ttention.

i have seen your lj... the amount of rage @ the chump australian government provided me with much energy

i do feed off negative emotions after all!!

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/28023/original/staredadkanye.png?1258944512

RSE remakes:
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/25473/original/1579.jpg?1257519354
I look forward to the remakes......... I played through Hoenn 5+ times (but never finished Fire Red)

TG post-Mars suiciding & Cyrus lost forever:
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/29400/original/cougar_ace_on_side.jpg?1260048379

look guise sry I just don't think that putting TG in another game will turn out well.
like maybe I need more faith in GameFreak's creative team or maybe I just think 5th gen can blow a goat.
like idk HGSS was fun (due to team rocket) but not as good as it could've been. another gen is like WHY NINTENDO WHY

in other news, part 2 of 3 TG finale is tomorrow............. the first one sucked imo so I am not looking forward to this one but MAYBE PUSA MAYBE you'll do it right

nvm what am i saying

Typhlogirl
3rd April 2010, 4:14 AM
to be cyrus on mars on deskily honest
cyrus on mars on deskchan is also a legitimate form of the phrase

h/o let me go name that i don't think i ship betelgeuse that doesn't have the desk C: :C Cx it needs the desk

what is this video

tbqh i enjoy the idea of cyrus screwing anyone over a desk so

this is relevant to my interests

i hope i have not implied you are limited to one ship, truly i would cry inside if i had impacted you so negatively
cry from the onions my mom will use when cooking dinner

you could never impact me negatively, yeti

NEVER

and it's okay i basically ship whatever looks sexy and has good porn so eh

and my mummy didn't use onions for dinner she used eggs

i like eggs

what am i even talking about

oh.... you can't rage about me??

but i was SO hoping to get some e-ttention.

i have seen your lj... the amount of rage @ the chump australian government provided me with much energy

i do feed off negative emotions after all!!

i'm sorry to be so disappointing

it's just you don't really give me any reason to rage tbqh u r a funny

unlike THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT

http://i40.*******.com/24oyhl1.gif

as for TG in the 5th gen only if Cyrus is the leader and Hoenn is truly a beautiful waterlogged flower of a region that deserves fabulous remakes and it better bloody get them gamefreak

and the best part of the 1st finale dub ep was jupiter trying to get into looker's pants

that and charon being a troll

AND SATURN'S SEX NOISE + O FACE how could i forget that

Yeti
3rd April 2010, 11:32 PM
what is this video

tbqh i enjoy the idea of cyrus screwing anyone over a desk so

this is relevant to my interests
it is descriptive of cyrus on mars on desk
it may be hard to visualize cyrus singing at all, much less in an african american's chipmunkitized voice, but he's talking about mars

i feel you, however my interests pertain solely to mars being between cyrus and the desk :C

but we still have a shared interest

let's be friends on sppfacebook i think this makes 70 or 68 if some butthurt slime lances defriended me C':

you could never impact me negatively, yeti

NEVER

and it's okay i basically ship whatever looks sexy and has good porn so eh

and my mummy didn't use onions for dinner she used eggs

i like eggs

what am i even talking about
:C but how am i supposed to feed off your rage if i can't

you are limiting my potential here!!!!

too bad it's so hard to come by if it involves TG, not that i personally look with any sort of frequency
i have minions and cronies to do that for me after all
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/1408/original/habbo8np.jpg?1240265015
my loyal subjects /b/locking the pool

i don't like eggs or onions actually :C egg is a great word and a great shape but i hate the taste

and my mom didn't even cook dinner, i warmed up teriyaki B:

i'm sorry to be so disappointing

it's just you don't really give me any reason to rage tbqh u r a funny

unlike THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT
...wow i typed /troll instead of /quote lol.

oh.................
C:

do you want to be in my fanclub of people who enjoy my poasts

that is what i'm here for after all, to provide true lol (not to troll which is what most tricks think, no, i am here for the lol of all users, just most get MAD over this glorious forum which is about as serious as a funeral)

i see we have similarities.

i feel the australian government is noob tier as well. C: do you want to join me in my quest to vanquish it from the civilized universe??????

and the best part of the 1st finale dub ep was jupiter trying to get into looker's pants

that and charon being a troll

AND SATURN'S SEX NOISE + O FACE how could i forget that
i mad

ok
you got me

the one sore point

that scene

yeah you can post all the U MAD you want, it's true

i apologize for my delayed reply i was too mad about stupid hideous slug looker he is so ugly HE'S ALMOST AS UGLY AS DUMB CYNTHICK AND HER HIDEOUS JABBA THE HUTT WRINKLED NASTY HOE GRANDMA
YES I AM MAD

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT

so me and katya just derailed synirc's pokemon chats talking about saturn and jupiter's sex life together o)

did you know:
jovian is a better ship to troll with than betelgeuse and electrictentacle? i don't know why but jovian simply shuts people up faster and then you just monopolize the chat discussing their various advents in a broom closet

i have logs, should anyone be interested

but i'm ok now, katya and i had enough of a trollol on irc and msn i recovered

sorry had to go put cookies in C:

part 1 was a joke
part 2 was even more of a joke

once cyrus interrupted the battle i was loling in his face the entire time
maybe it's a bad thing i don't fear sure destruction and reformation of the world but i'd have just laughed in my extremely loud laugh @ him and he'd have been like
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/041/975/original/gintiopd.jpg?1267563906

but then saturn and jupiter would be near each other in the same room and i'd be in the same vicinity as jupiter's rack so 8U and i'd be like
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/044/222/original/Pokemans.jpg?1269500289

Typhlogirl
4th April 2010, 11:12 AM
it is descriptive of cyrus on mars on desk
it may be hard to visualize cyrus singing at all, much less in an african american's chipmunkitized voice, but he's talking about mars

i feel you, however my interests pertain solely to mars being between cyrus and the desk :C

but we still have a shared interest

let's be friends on sppfacebook i think this makes 70 or 68 if some butthurt slime lances defriended me C':

tbh i'm now wanting to ship cyrus/the desk

but i won't name it because i really don't like shipnames 8| 8| 8|

i am all for being friends on this glorious jewel of a forum!

:C but how am i supposed to feed off your rage if i can't

you are limiting my potential here!!!!

too bad it's so hard to come by if it involves TG, not that i personally look with any sort of frequency

I AM SORRY

NEXT TIME I'M ANGRY AND RAEGFILLED ABOUT SOMETHING I WILL DEFINITELY DIRECT IT AT YOU AND POST ANGRY GIFS IN YOUR DIRECTION I PROMISE

tbqh if it's porn you're after i could...hit you up with some

depends on your definition of 'good', though

don't like eggs or onions actually :C egg is a great word and a great shape but i hate the taste

and my mom didn't even cook dinner, i warmed up teriyaki B:

i am sitting here eating chocolate on my bed like a fatty

but it's easter so who gives a **** jesus died for my chocoloate

...wow i typed /troll instead of /quote lol.

oh.................
C:

do you want to be in my fanclub of people who enjoy my poasts

that is what i'm here for after all, to provide true lol (not to troll which is what most tricks think, no, i am here for the lol of all users, just most get MAD over this glorious forum which is about as serious as a funeral)

i see we have similarities.

i feel the australian government is noob tier as well. C: do you want to join me in my quest to vanquish it from the civilized universe??????

i was already lurking in your fc but i would be honoured to be a true member!

australian government can gtfo

all this censorship **** what the **** is this

we aren't china

screw this i'm voting for the fishing party HELL YEEAH

i mad

ok
you got me

the one sore point

that scene

yeah you can post all the U MAD you want, it's true

i apologize for my delayed reply i was too mad about stupid hideous slug looker he is so ugly

KEEP HATIN'

JUST KEEP ON HATIN'

http://i41.*******.com/icmdl0.gif

he's thinking of those tittays

aw yeahhh you know jupiter want summa dat

HE'S ALMOST AS UGLY AS DUMB CYNTHICK AND HER HIDEOUS JABBA THE HUTT WRINKLED NASTY HOE GRANDMA

http://i39.*******.com/2chrurk.jpg

amazing, beautiful, fierce, perfect human being, etc HATER'S GUNNA HATE

YES I AM MAD

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT

http://i49.*******.com/9r3cex.jpg

so me and katya just derailed synirc's pokemon chats talking about saturn and jupiter's sex life together o)

did you know:
jovian is a better ship to troll with than betelgeuse and electrictentacle? i don't know why but jovian simply shuts people up faster and then you just monopolize the chat discussing their various advents in a broom closet

people are so easy to troll these days

honestly you'd have to be pretty insecure in your ship to allow people to be all 'MINE IS BETTER AHAHAHA' and then have a baaaaaaaawfit

ship and let ship *****es

for all i care Jupiter could be ****ing the entirity of TG

actually i would like some porn of that thanks

Mandi.
4th April 2010, 5:29 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/vn03tt.jpg
HOW DARE YOU GO AGAINST CYRUS'S ORDERS?! HE SHALL SMITE YOU!!

Yeti
4th April 2010, 10:03 PM
tbh i'm now wanting to ship cyrus/the desk

but i won't name it because i really don't like shipnames 8| 8| 8|

i am all for being friends on this glorious jewel of a forum!
the desk feels not
it takes no pleasure from cyrus' actions
also he'd get mega splinters on his nuts
o w dawg B)

this forum truly embodies the essence of the internet. i feel if it was not here for us to spend quality moments of our life in this fashion we would just be so empty.

I AM SORRY

NEXT TIME I'M ANGRY AND RAEGFILLED ABOUT SOMETHING I WILL DEFINITELY DIRECT IT AT YOU AND POST ANGRY GIFS IN YOUR DIRECTION I PROMISE

tbqh if it's porn you're after i could...hit you up with some

depends on your definition of 'good', though
YEA

RAGE

B)

i feel i have mentioned you once on my lj, but don't mind that, i only post tl;drs flaming crap to provide my thugs with a lol. my lj is truly irrelevant as it is filled with fake rage bashing chumps. one in particular.
yours on the other hand is filled with caps and tl;dr.... like mine....... just more precious o3o

well... this depends on who is in it. i feel as though you know my only interests in content.
cyrus/mars/hopefully desk or saturn on jupiter
tbcomodh i don't really want to see an image of pluto and his nights with rotom that's too far mang

i am sitting here eating chocolate on my bed like a fatty

but it's easter so who gives a **** jesus died for my chocoloate
i like chocolate but my mom ate all my milky ways because she is a fatty too.

now i'm just starving myself instead i am slightly over 100 pounds i am FAT I MUST BE SKINNY

jesus died for all of our chocolate and sins and sins involving chocolate and....
i spy a oneshot plot

i was already lurking in your fc but i would be honoured to be a true member!

australian government can gtfo

all this censorship **** what the **** is this

we aren't china

screw this i'm voting for the fishing party HELL YEEAH
everyone lurks in it. i am an inescapable phenomenon of internet lol and rage and success.
it's only promising individuals that we put on the member list

i will remove them from this world. truck china and its communist censored mess they are trucking foolish mortals challenging my reign.

vote for the clops party, we have one eye but much strongth

KEEP HATIN'

JUST KEEP ON HATIN'

he's thinking of those tittays

aw yeahhh you know jupiter want summa dat

amazing, beautiful, fierce, perfect human being, etc HATER'S GUNNA HATE
I WILL STAY MAD
I WILL HATE FOREVER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL2X44F40TI)
kiddies don't click if you're too young for language :C C:

jupiter doesn't want 2 inch dick sorry. too small for her.
saturn's 12 incher is superior

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg306/Yetipoo/DSC05503.jpg
@ cynthick and looker and their rubbish

people are so easy to troll these days

honestly you'd have to be pretty insecure in your ship to allow people to be all 'MINE IS BETTER AHAHAHA' and then have a baaaaaaaawfit

ship and let ship *****es

for all i care Jupiter could be ****ing the entirity of TG

actually i would like some porn of that thanks
aren't they? o3o especially in pokemon communities.

they're not shippers is the thing, which is why it meats with such success. they are all 25+ single basement dwellers who feel awkward when two teenage girls speak at length regarding deep penetration between two fictional characters

here allow me to transcribe it for you:
it begins with some idiot asking to battle my strongth, not realizing eh will lose without a doubt and thus i cbf to battle him
(10:34:44 pm) <+azurill> yeti would crush you
(10:34:47 pm) <+azurill> eh has strongth
(10:34:51 pm) <+Yeti> but he doesn't understand he'll get zerowing/me/katya on him
(10:34:55 pm) <+Yeti> when he starts his mess
(10:35:01 pm) <+Yeti> stop hitting enter
(10:35:01 pm) <+Yeti> stop hitting enter
(10:35:06 pm) <+Yeti> i don't wanna lol anymore
(10:35:13 pm) <@godudette> idk. It just seems kinda lame when everyone starts trash talking. lol
(10:35:17 pm) <+Yeti> i lost enough pounds from having a lol @ your dumb mess
(10:35:21 pm) <@bearsfan092> ENough trash talking
(10:35:21 pm) <drcossack> running your mouth means nothing. Prove to me you're as good as you say you are; the only thing that matters to me is good competition
(10:35:26 pm) <Ditto> Well we all know that I am the best anyways
(10:35:29 pm) <+Yeti> u n d e r we eigh eigh eigh eigh eigh eigh eight
(10:35:35 pm) <@bearsfan092> Just get a match on one day
(10:35:39 pm) <@bearsfan092> Until then, silence
(10:35:45 pm) <drcossack> bears, she'll continue running.
(10:35:49 pm) <+azurill> trash talking doesn't really do anything but make it seem better
(10:35:51 pm) <+Yeti> i'll continue loling
(10:35:56 pm) <+Yeti> @ your rubbish
(10:36:01 pm) <Ditto> <--- #1
(10:36:02 pm) <@bearsfan092> Yeti, just let it die, please...
(10:36:03 pm) <+Yeti> jupiter the truly superior
(10:36:10 pm) <+Yeti> o3o
(10:36:15 pm) <+azurill> cossack is inferior
(10:36:18 pm) <+azurill> i will watch
(10:36:20 pm) <Ditto> ^^^^ #2
(10:36:20 pm) <+azurill> on my videophone
(10:36:21 pm) <+azurill> the destruction
(10:36:27 pm) <Ditto> VVVVV #3
(10:36:29 pm) <+azurill> o
(10:36:29 pm) <+azurill> sry
(10:36:32 pm) <@bearsfan092> I am tempted to kick...
(10:36:35 pm) <+azurill> i don't want to minimise jupiter
(10:36:35 pm) <+azurill> o3o
(10:36:53 pm) <+Yeti> if you want her you can catch her on your video phone
(10:36:58 pm) <+Yeti> video phone o3o
(10:37:07 pm) <+azurill> i like how
(10:37:13 pm) <+azurill> i put my dsi on my lap for an eternity
(10:37:15 pm) <Ditto> Bananaphone
(10:37:18 pm) <+azurill> listening to something else
(10:37:19 pm) <+azurill> i look down
(10:37:26 pm) <+azurill> someone (youngster joey) is calling my pokegear
(10:37:34 pm) <+Yeti> he would be
(10:37:40 pm) <+azurill> every time
(10:37:57 pm) <+Yeti> he is in your grill
(10:37:59 pm) <+Yeti> like saturn
(10:38:00 pm) <+azurill> stop ringing stop ringing i don't wanna battle anymore
(10:38:02 pm) <+Yeti> texting jupiter
(10:38:04 pm) <+azurill> THIS LINE FLAMES A MEMBER WHO POSTS IN THIS THREAD I REMOVED IT FOR NO OFFENSE TO THEM
(10:38:06 pm) <+Yeti> every 5 minutes
(10:38:11 pm) <+Yeti> to ensure his loyalties
(10:38:14 pm) <+Yeti> & let her know
(10:38:17 pm) <+Yeti> eh is thinking of her
(10:38:23 pm) <+azurill> jupiter
(10:38:25 pm) <+azurill> "28-30"
(10:38:29 pm) <+azurill> "/downs"
(10:38:33 pm) <+Yeti> as if
(10:38:35 pm) <+Yeti> 21-22
(10:38:36 pm) <+Yeti> js
(10:38:38 pm) <+Yeti> like saturn
(10:38:38 pm) <+azurill> eyea
(10:38:40 pm) <+Yeti> they are the same age
(10:38:47 pm) <+Yeti> they are almost the same person
(10:38:52 pm) <+Yeti> almost
(10:38:52 pm) <+azurill> rofl
(10:38:53 pm) <+Yeti> but not
(10:38:55 pm) <+azurill> same entity
(10:38:58 pm) <+Yeti> because that'd be incest
(10:39:00 pm) <+Yeti> and dnw that mess
(10:39:22 pm) <+azurill> h e r p e s
(10:39:26 pm) <+azurill> looker would give jupiter that mess
(10:39:27 pm) <+azurill> h e r p e s
(10:39:29 pm) <+azurill> ***s are wrong
(10:39:30 pm) <+azurill> jovian knows best
(10:39:32 pm) * timetwister (Mibbit@5CD97647.837CA36C.9B7B28AD.IP) has joined #smogonwifi
(10:39:32 pm) <+Yeti> they are the same concept
(10:39:33 pm) <+Yeti> saturn
(10:39:34 pm) <+Yeti> jupiter
(10:39:35 pm) <+Yeti> one being
(10:39:37 pm) <+Yeti> the jovian
(10:39:39 pm) <+Yeti> one thought
(10:39:41 pm) <+Yeti> one noun
(10:39:45 pm) <+Yeti> there is nothing separating them
(10:39:46 pm) <+Yeti> o3o
(10:39:54 pm) <+Yeti> looker is a chump
(10:39:57 pm) <+Yeti> eh means nothing to her
(10:40:03 pm) <+azurill> if you want sex tapes you can watch them on pluto's video phone
(10:40:04 pm) <+azurill> gd
(10:40:19 pm) <+Yeti> o3o
(10:40:19 pm) <drcossack> so Yeti, you are going to play Seattle, correct? :)
(10:40:22 pm) <+Yeti> yes
(10:40:27 pm) <+Yeti> i live half an hour from it
(10:40:30 pm) <drcossack> good to know.
(10:40:36 pm) <drcossack> I will see you there. ;)
(10:40:40 pm) <+Yeti> yeah
(10:40:41 pm) <+Yeti> you will
(10:40:42 pm) <+azurill> 2nite
(10:40:44 pm) <+azurill> @ imminent destruction
(10:40:45 pm) <+Yeti> jupiter good to blow
(10:40:46 pm) <+Yeti> saturn
(10:40:47 pm) <+Yeti> o3o
(10:41:10 pm) <drcossack> oh yeah, you know of any hotels?
(10:41:24 pm) <+Yeti> no since i live here
(10:41:25 pm) <+Yeti> but
(10:41:30 pm) <+Yeti> it's easy enough to google seattle hotels
(10:41:47 pm) <drcossack> I want cheap, I'm too lazy to google that ****.
(10:41:49 pm) <drcossack> :)
(10:41:58 pm) <+azurill> how can you be too lazy to google something
(10:42:02 pm) <+azurill> even when my fingers are crippled
(10:42:04 pm) <+azurill> it is easy enough
(10:42:08 pm) <+azurill> to input into lax google
(10:42:12 pm) <+Yeti> you gotta be fat as wailord
(10:42:14 pm) <+Yeti> like js
(10:42:14 pm) <+azurill> they designed it for lazies
(10:42:16 pm) <+azurill> like THIS WAS A USER ON THIS FORUM BUT CENSORED FOR NO OFFENSE
(10:42:41 pm) <+Yeti> wailord so fat you could clone saturn and jupiter 100 times and have them all screw each other on top of it
(10:42:44 pm) <+Yeti> perfect little pairs
(10:42:46 pm) <+Yeti> all lined up
(10:42:48 pm) <+Yeti> o3o
(10:43:00 pm) * drcossack (~chatzilla@synIRC-2F4BDDA1.hsd1.pa.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.5.9/20100315083431])
(10:44:02 pm) * Ditto (~chatzilla@synIRC-81F45F38.nyc.biz.rr.com) Quit (Ping timeout)
(10:45:28 pm) * timetwister (Mibbit@5CD97647.837CA36C.9B7B28AD.IP) Quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
(10:48:15 pm) <+azurill> destructioned
(10:48:37 pm) * Flora (~chatzilla@synIRC-F4D611CB.hsd1.ca.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.86 [Firefox 3.5.8/20100202165920])
(10:49:12 pm) <@Huy> you are a jive turkey
(10:52:39 pm) <+Yeti> we crushed

note how after our non-battling discussion 4 users /quit in a span of about 5 minutes.

the power. we have it.

azurill being katya in case pluto has boned you senseless.

http://i41.*******.com/vwwk1s.jpg
@ the mere notion of her sleeping around, much less being caught on film

ofc pluto has the footage of her & saturn's nightly/daily/hourly/half-hourly actions it's just silly to assume otherwise so
http://i40.*******.com/35hee6h.jpg
@ arr da possibirities of satuln on jupitel image an video froating about waiting fol sirry mistel yeti an katya to find

also who is fighting here is anyone fighting here i don't see any agruments we are just having some lol

chosen_one386
6th April 2010, 7:36 PM
Okayyy....for the people not having a picture discussion....

Where in the Pokeverse of anime and manga and etc. has TG not ended its reign?

Nidoprince
6th April 2010, 9:27 PM
Picture discussion XD Yea, I don't even get how you guys can even post that many pictures. Easier for me to type out the words.

DPA hasn't in the English, and of course Pokespecial because it's only at what, Yellow, in the English version. And English Anime is almost over with TG (Or at least I think so, I'm going to buy Pokemon on DVD since they don't show them on the CN website anymore ._.).

chosen_one386
7th April 2010, 6:41 PM
I doubt that we're going to get all the way to D/P/Pt in the English version of PokeSpecial. Something tells me we won't even get past G/S...

And TG is almost over in the US. I believe this week's episode is the last one. Not that I've been watching. I haven't regularly watched the anime in three years. >_>

CHING CHONG CYRUS
8th April 2010, 2:15 AM
R O F L @ that nidoprince moron.. i had a lol over your BAWWWWWWWWWfest sig m8.. you are absolute chump tier user & me wirr spit on youl glave!!!! RARARARARA ¦)

team galactic is sexy m8s.. i have informed you of this under pseudonyms: katya ivanova and bad dream... can't keep me down you stupid ******s R O F L

i hate non-whites

i hate kikes
and jews
and spics
and critters

i
hate
them
all
suck
my
smegma

also blackjack is fat
that will be all

Yeti
8th April 2010, 3:11 AM
yo no h8 on our images

you are all free to join in w/ pictures of truth (and lies if your name starts with a t and you like chump tier cytnick whatever her dumb name is & chump tier looker the slugly jk ilu but not them gd slug ugly 4th gen chars)

tg is done for until 6th gen remakes when they appear happy in the club w/ a bottle of red juice stars in their eyes cause they're havin a good time
like we will not see them again till then it is sad but true

unless the anime has a RETURN OF TEAM GALACTIC/finishes up pluto's arc which is entirely possible

user CHING CHONG CYRUS the strongth.
this describes sppf's feeble attempts to remove her (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcADAycG1AU)
L O L @ foolish mortals bothering to waste their time lagging the forums banning her it is impossible tbcomodh.

i play str8 up n o b& evade 4 me also n b& for me dnw b& i am playing it fly no h8 no troll no racist.

Typhlogirl
8th April 2010, 5:04 AM
katya

truly, it was a bad dream while you were not here

i know, i know, my words are beautiful

also charon has to have his stark mountain ***gotry okay

i will be disappoint with the anime if this does not happen

(and lies if your name starts with a t and you like chump tier cytnick whatever her dumb name is & chump tier looker the slugly jk ilu but not them gd slug ugly 4th gen chars)

you can h8 and stay mad then

jks jks i actually don't mind your h8

you just leave out the angry goddess sisters that are agatha and bertha and things will be awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrite

also uh

team galactic

good now i'm on topic

Nidoprince
8th April 2010, 5:48 AM
^If only it was that easy, Typhlogirl.

Yea, TG and the club will probably fall back for a little while and be taken over by Team *Noun* and then Team *Noun* until the 4th gen remakes. Charon and Stark Mountain won't happen and here's why: Why the heck did they cover Charon then and there? So that they wouldn't have to include him later. Looker will probably also "Disapear" seeing his last appearance in the game was at the Stark Mountain plot (And when he gambles).

Yeti
8th April 2010, 6:31 AM
she's never not here
she is merely an extension of myself as i am of her
one mind
one true pair
one eye
o)
2girls1forum to destruction

w
tf
idgaf about those two walking corpses they do not make a big enough impact on my life really

cynthick and her gd hideous mutated radioactive grandcrust on the other hand are just fapped to by the stupid jap anime writers ***ging up the gd show with their gd atrocious faces
looker is just a downser eh has the downs b& him from society tbth

NO this club will never die
truck 5th gen
TRUCK 5TH GEN
TRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GENTRUCK 5TH GEN

WHO NEEDS IT

team galactic will live on forever
in this club

speaking of there is a surprise for you guys o3o it will be announced: in a bit.

also w tf why is a certain someone not on msn i have physics to do that i don't want to do that's due in 2 1/2 hours (bambi

team suckmysweatyballsack will never be as great as team galactic. truly they are irreplaceable.

much like katya's strongth is too much for this 4rm they have to try and remove her in a futile attempt at avoiding her destructioning.
foolish mortals
o3o

dw she will always have her neglected lj whaletitties to trollol w/

Typhlogirl
8th April 2010, 3:47 PM
w
tf
idgaf about those two walking corpses they do not make a big enough impact on my life really

kids these days i swear

cynthick and her gd hideous mutated radioactive grandcrust on the other hand are just fapped to by the stupid jap anime writers ***ging up the gd show with their gd atrocious faces
looker is just a downser eh has the downs b& him from society tbth

excuse you Professor Carolina is smrt and better at physics than you and Cynthia is a true example of a perfect human being eh goes into the distortion world and doesn't afraid of ghostmonsters while being too fierce for your h8r brain to handle ugh so perfect i am not worthy

also w tf why is a certain someone not on msn i have physics to do that i don't want to do that's due in 2 1/2 hours (bambi

hey truck you buddy it's nearly 12AM and I have two assignments due tomorrow

...or today sob-desu i hate uni

and TG is glorious and fabulous and will always be the superior team

apart from magma they are sexy can i

Yeti
9th April 2010, 12:07 AM
kids these days i swear
more like game freak's design team these days.
every gd character in 4th gen is a clone of some other one, whether from that generation or prior to it.
what is up with these unoriginal cocksuckers gdi

excuse you Professor Carolina is smrt and better at physics than you and Cynthia is a true example of a perfect human being eh goes into the distortion world and doesn't afraid of ghostmonsters while being too fierce for your h8r brain to handle ugh so perfect i am not worthy
physics sucks it's stupid i hate it i only took it to get into college so she can be better at physics than me i'll shove a grenade launcher up her vagina and see how that goes.
cynthick is a dumb hoe she is ugly as mess and so dumb. every time she speaks i want to personally severe my brain stem it is so unbearable.
i'd piss on giratina's face truck that squid eh is nothing to me.
i will hate on her hideous self and her even more hideous grandcrust because they are hideous and as such do not deserve to be treated like anything but mutations.

hey truck you buddy it's nearly 12AM and I have two assignments due tomorrow
Excuse me, you vapid ****, I do not want any of your ineloquent excuses. Only a dumb girl would act so insufferably intolerable because it is in your weaker gender's nature to act dumb. I will punch you in the tit if you do not cease being such a dumb girl with those other dumb girls, I am not sure which of you is the dumbest **** but you are all dumb.
I collect pokemon plushies their fur is so soft and vibrant i jizz when i see them (-. -).
once you get on msn we'll tell you who i'm imitating... you must destroy him he is truly an insignificant idiotic user not found on these forums.

schoolwork 'yay' the best drain on your life around. it might even be better than pokemon forums............

team magma is chump tier like team aqua. dumb tree huggers.

team galactic is cool. your timezone is not. stupid australia who thought it would be a good idea to colonize that poor excuse for a landmass with decent people with bad time relations to america.
not-usa: the dumbest.

so guys um....
team galactic finale in 2 days
:D?

chosen_one386
9th April 2010, 12:40 AM
^If only it was that easy, Typhlogirl.

Yea, TG and the club will probably fall back for a little while and be taken over by Team *Noun* and then Team *Noun* until the 4th gen remakes. Charon and Stark Mountain won't happen and here's why: Why the heck did they cover Charon then and there? So that they wouldn't have to include him later. Looker will probably also "Disapear" seeing his last appearance in the game was at the Stark Mountain plot (And when he gambles).

Pluto may have appeared in the anime, but he was not covered completely. He escaped, and we still have Heatran in the future to contest with.

kids these days i swear

apart from magma they are sexy can i

I'm going to have to go with Yeti on the Professor Carolina front. Erm..her animation and drawing were bad. >_> And I'm not one for Cynthia. Maybe because I'm a blonde and I am antagonistic against other blondes.

What? >_<

Team Magma is third on my list.

*checks list*

Wait...when did the Cipher come in second?

Typhlogirl
9th April 2010, 2:24 AM
more like game freak's design team these days.
every gd character in 4th gen is a clone of some other one, whether from that generation or prior to it.
what is up with these unoriginal cocksuckers gdi

how dare you sinnoh is a beautiful delicate flower with 9001 originality points and the pokemon are amazing especially bidoof man i love him so

shut up i know you secretly love it too

physics sucks it's stupid i hate it i only took it to get into college so she can be better at physics than me i'll shove a grenade launcher up her vagina and see how that goes.
cynthick is a dumb hoe she is ugly as mess and so dumb. every time she speaks i want to personally severe my brain stem it is so unbearable.
i'd piss on giratina's face truck that squid eh is nothing to me.
i will hate on her hideous self and her even more hideous grandcrust because they are hideous and as such do not deserve to be treated like anything but mutations.

You just keep being a h8r ***** hoe failing at physics while Cynthia and her fabulous grandmother continue to be mega successful glorious talented amazing women who laugh at your chump attempts at rage

aw yeah

I'm going to have to go with Yeti on the Professor Carolina front. Erm..her animation and drawing were bad. >_> And I'm not one for Cynthia. Maybe because I'm a blonde and I am antagonistic against other blondes.

What? >_<

christ jesus you two just because a woman is unattractive it doesn't mean she's a bad ****ing character

honestly there is so much second hand embarassment right here

also dude i'm brunette and have no problem with other brunettes!?

honestly you people are making Cynthia frown so hard rn

keep bringing the h8 it gives her her godly strength

like when she destroyed the **** out of Jupiter in the galactic finale

yeah that's right hoe did not stand a chance against the strongest ****ing champion ever hnghhhhhhhhh just keep on hating she LOVES IT

and you will all just come crawling to her and she will forgive you because she is godlike in her compassion

you are not worthy ;A;

Excuse me, you vapid ****, I do not want any of your ineloquent excuses. Only a dumb girl would act so insufferably intolerable because it is in your weaker gender's nature to act dumb. I will punch you in the tit if you do not cease being such a dumb girl with those other dumb girls, I am not sure which of you is the dumbest **** but you are all dumb.
I collect pokemon plushies their fur is so soft and vibrant i jizz when i see them (-. -).
once you get on msn we'll tell you who i'm imitating... you must destroy him he is truly an insignificant idiotic user not found on these forums.

for a minute there I thought you were being serious and the **** would have had to go down

but you seem to be imitating a true gem-like piece of human life

he must be destroyed

schoolwork 'yay' the best drain on your life around. it might even be better than pokemon forums............

team magma is chump tier like team aqua. delicious tree huggers.

oh hay i fixed that for you

and **** schoolwork man i've had 3 hours of sleep and my assignments still aren't done i am going to punch someone in the face why the **** am i on this stupid forum yeti this is YOUR FAULT

team galactic is cool. your timezone is not. stupid australia who thought it would be a good idea to colonize that poor excuse for a landmass with decent people with bad time relations to america.
not-usa: the dumbest.
:D?

you ameeericaaaahns can just shove your fffredom up your ***

you just wish you were in the superior country down here with our giant rock

one day we will rise up against you all riding our kangaroo mounts and then we'll see who the dumb ones are won't we

also TG finale will be godly and should involve at least one orgy if we're lucky

Yeti
9th April 2010, 2:37 AM
get on msn there are absolutely no other females on gdi

i love you
just kidding i don't feel positive emotions

WHAT'S UP GUYS I'M POASTING NOTHING CONTRIBUTIVE

just kidding let me edit this poast so some rager doesn't infract me

if i say someone's a bad character they're a bad character
YOU WILL OBEY ME
YOU WILL THINK AS ME
I AM THE STRONGTH

also i hate virtually every non-villain in pokemon. they are entirely cliche or face-value and there is no potential for an actual interesting storyline behind them outside of "I'M A FURRY I LOVE MY SHORTS MY IQ IS 3 :B"

eat my shorts you h8r!!!!!!

I was born blonde as such I am truly a dumb girl. But I dyed my hair dark brown it's like you want that boom boom POW swagjockers checkin my style color you feel me????

australia can blow me.
tbcomodh.
while she blows him
on the desk
js.

ok hello

Grandcrust's face is just drawn terribly deformed... it curves in way too much to look normal. it is just sickening imo like it doesn't look right.
i don't like cynthick's design or personality in general she is just annoying (like anime Wallace :\)

every champion is so overbearing and self-righteous thinking they know best just because game freak designed them to fill that role.
i hate it.

i would gladly take on the opportunity to fight cynthick.
i would pull out an automatic and lace her the truck up.

where is your garchomp now????????
oh that's right, bleeding at my feet dumb hoe

she is inferior to me. my strongth conquers all.

i have a b in physics, thanks. if they taught the class in a manner that didn't force me to fall asleep every day perhaps i would have an a. or if i actually gave a crap about that ratpiss class.

you just keep standing up for your sucktitties dumb hoe characters while i lol @ their eternal downs (.- .)

sinnoh is the dumbest thing they just cloned a bunch of previous chars and digimon and called it "people will buy our games"
then hgss comes along and they're like "aids is funni LULZ halp we ned 2 knew villinz" so they just clone mars to make her mommy then clone cyrus to make her daddy and call it good.

no i would never say something like that to you
you aren't obese
flavia
i could never really call you a dumb girl and a vapid CENSORED and mean it ;p;

he truly is a striking example of humanity and the positive attributes of it.

i await you destroying him. i think he has put me on ignore now after i smashed him so many times.

you can blame everything on me
except unexpected pregnancies
i am not your gd baby daddy gdi

i have gotten like 5 hours or less of sleep every night this week let's rock in the sleepless in seattle club yo

homework is dumb i should be doing it right now
but this forum and you are so much more interesting

australia is a clog in the world drain. it is an unfortunate land mass in that it's filled with immigrants many illegal and white people and kfc but it isn't america.

team galactic finale will without a doubt be ruined by the dubbing job. it was dumb enough in moonspeak but pusa is too dumb to make it decent.

jupiter is hot though

chosen_one386
16th April 2010, 12:40 AM
christ jesus you two just because a woman is unattractive it doesn't mean she's a bad ****ing character

honestly there is so much second hand embarassment right here

also dude i'm brunette and have no problem with other brunettes!?

honestly you people are making Cynthia frown so hard rn

keep bringing the h8 it gives her her godly strength

I'm not saying she's a bad character because she's unattractive. Cynthia is attractive, but I still don't like her. It's all about personality and how characters fit into the storyline with me.

Oh, and the blonde thing was a joke. :P I do that sometimes.