PDA

View Full Version : pokemon mystery dungeon (wiiware) discussion and speculation

invaderdim
1st December 2009, 8:49 PM
so speculate and discuss the upcoming wiiware games.
1200 wii points for each of the three games.
the games do link up in that you can share pokemon between the three games (i think).
they use MPR graphics.

do you like the MPR style pokes?
are you a fan of the series?
do you think youll buy these games even if you didnt like the series?
do you even have a wii? O_o
discuss and speculate away!

Nibbles4Ever
1st December 2009, 11:04 PM
I'm going to get all 3. I hope they come out before the end of the year. I love the fact that you can choose your starter and partner instead of doing some stupid personality test.

invaderdim
2nd December 2009, 3:26 PM
i borrowed my bros PMD red or w.e and i was rubbish but i helped him with it :)
i think ill get at least one of these just 'cos the graphics are amazing and i have too much spare time =D

Flame Haji
9th December 2009, 4:24 PM
I cant wait for this game, I hope it comes out here and I hope it does soon.

DarkMammoth
9th December 2009, 10:55 PM
I got a question, do these games actually have stories/plotlines to them or are do ya just go to dungeons and hack away?

Flame Haji
10th December 2009, 5:20 AM
I got a question, do these games actually have stories/plotlines to them or are do ya just go to dungeons and hack away?
Ya I want to know to? It looks like it does but I do not know what it is lol.

Also does anyone have anything close to a release date or a guess to one lol?

invaderdim
12th December 2009, 9:05 PM
i dont bvelieve there is even an estimated release date, at least not for PAL regions cos its not even on wikipedia =O so it hasnt been announced yet >.> i dont tihnk...

Flame Haji
12th December 2009, 10:44 PM
Well I wish it would come out soon, and to think a few weeks ago I hated the idea of MD games, then I picked MD2:Sky and now I love them lol.

But this game looks fun, I only plan to buy one of them at first but maybe after that I will buy all three, how about you guys?

invaderdim
12th December 2009, 10:50 PM
like i sad, i played my bros and played it very basically, enjoyed it shortly but kinda got bored when it got too hard ;/
but i plan on getting all three, but 1 at first. (it's annoying that theyre electric, water and fire and not the three generic starter types (stupid pikachu)))

Flame Haji
12th December 2009, 10:56 PM
Ya, I wonder if at some point they will come out with a grass/green one?

Mr. Joker
12th December 2009, 11:52 PM
Ya, I wonder if at some point they will come out with a grass/green one?

They more-than likely won't =\ I think that the next PMD games will be out when/if we see a generation 5.

Flame Haji
13th December 2009, 3:10 AM
They more-than likely won't =\ I think that the next PMD games will be out when/if we see a generation 5.
Ya, I bet your right. Oh well. Glad that phanpy was in one of them at least lol.