PDA

View Full Version : ..yes..im a nooblet

JUiCE6
3rd December 2009, 4:41 AM
Well I've been using Serebii for pokemon information, game stuff, anime episodes, pkmn event notices, stats on pkmn, and tons of other things. I wanted to be a member a while back, but now..i really dont remember what held me. BUT lately ive been itching to battle new people, ive battled people from Mangashare, from GTS Plus, Smogon, Pokemon Elite 2000, and random places(like myspace..lol), and well, i hope to find some real good battlers so i may hone my battling skills and learn some new stuff, and of course, share some laughs with the existing members of Serebii Forums.

:)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i can help with EV training and IV breeding if anyone ever needs help:) im just generous like that

treespyro
3rd December 2009, 6:55 AM
Yeah Hello, Have fun and Follow/read the rules.

Skull-Kid
3rd December 2009, 5:51 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

JUiCE6
3rd December 2009, 8:34 PM
Thank you people. I have already read the rules..lol It seems to be the same on all forums (basics wise)

And well, im looking forward to battle people^^
TO THE BATTLE SECTION!

EDIT: I have a question. I was trying to use an avatar, but it will only let me use pokemon sprites. Any help?

kabzy
5th December 2009, 1:59 PM
hi, a late WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!! :) maybe joining a clan would be a good idea for someone wanting to battle. You get to know a lot more people and battle a lot too. Im from Delirium, so check out the clans section if you want ;)