PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm a noob!

projectpichu1
3rd December 2009, 11:24 PM
I'm new to this site. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you! ;492-s;

Shiny hunter Reece
3rd December 2009, 11:28 PM
You're new? Welcome! Just VM/PM a member of staff or anyone who posts in this thread if you need help.

okinization
4th December 2009, 12:16 AM
Yo. Whats up? I can help you if you need anything. I would suggest going into your user cp and setting an avatar and just getting situated first. Then just post away!

Pokemon Trainer Dzenis
4th December 2009, 12:55 AM
Welcome Projectpichu1,

I would suggest you to go into User Control Panel, choose Avatar and Answer some Questions there, if you want ...

If you want Signature, I will make you one, just PM me ...

Rommath
4th December 2009, 1:05 AM
Welcome to SPPF.

Kandkhorov
4th December 2009, 1:09 AM
Welcome to the forums!

AlanL
4th December 2009, 2:34 AM
Welcome, projectpikachu! While it's always a good idea to read the rules, in general, just following your common sense and having fun's all you need to do.

Also, a quick tip, it's best to call yourself a newb and not a noob. Either way, welcome, enjoy, and have fun!

nukajra
4th December 2009, 3:13 AM
Welcome to this site and I am also newbie here.
My name is Disoza and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding experiencefestival community.
Glad to join this site.

Skull-Kid
4th December 2009, 5:47 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

cancunphoto12
9th December 2009, 3:26 PM
I was registered at your forum. I have printed the test message. Do not delete, please.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm/scary welcome,I'm really looking forward to talk about anything and everything horror related.