PDA

View Full Version : evolving hero and partner pokemons

_Hiro
6th December 2009, 11:27 AM
i wanna know how to evolve the hero and partner pokemon in explorers of sky (this is the only explorers version i have played so i dont know much) i have beatened palkia and darkrai but i still cant evolve them in luminous spring do i have to do something extra? (hero is riolu and partner vulpix)

Silverninetails
6th December 2009, 11:56 AM
Do optional missions until manaphy requests to join your team. Accept him/her.After yet another few days, he/she will tell you that you can now go to the Marine Resort. Then you can evolve. It will be obvious.

Birds of Paradise
6th December 2009, 6:27 PM
And when you do have the option of evolving your team you will need the evolution items as well (if required to evolve)

Torpoleon
6th December 2009, 6:35 PM
All you do is beat Darkrai, recruit Manaphy and unlock Marine Resort in that order. When you go through Treasure Town and go where the Ursarings are. they'll say that Luminous Springs feels "different" meaning you and your partner can finally evolve!!

serebiifreak
9th December 2009, 3:12 AM
############Spoilers below############

1. Beat Darkrai.
2. Wait a few days for Manaphy's return
3. Wait another few days for Manaphy telling you about Marine Resort.

Voila you can now evolve.

Extreme Floatzel
5th January 2010, 3:53 PM
Vulpix needs a fire stone and Riolu needs 1 - 1.5 IQ to evolve

Nixoth
6th January 2010, 4:54 PM
not that im complaining or anything here but isnt this supposed to aswer the question for explorers of the sky? id answer it myself but i dont have that game

talala
7th January 2010, 12:38 AM
Vulpix needs a fire stone and Riolu needs 1 - 1.5 IQ to evolve

riolu needs a 2 star IQ and sun ribbon