PDA

View Full Version : i'm new

cthrasher
6th December 2009, 9:19 PM
Just want to figure out what goes on around here.

Kandkhorov
6th December 2009, 9:19 PM
Hi welcome to the forums!

cthrasher
6th December 2009, 9:27 PM
Thanks Kandkhorov!

grovyle09
6th December 2009, 9:31 PM
Welcome to serebii fourms and I hope you enjoy your stay here

cthrasher
6th December 2009, 9:38 PM
Anyone want to visit my thread,favorite pokemon?

RuckusJorgee
6th December 2009, 9:54 PM
Just want to figure out what goes on around here.
Welcome to the Serebiiforums. Yeah there's a lot of Drama going on around here, mainly in the Misc Discussion where the Misc Mods are so serious and other things but I frequented Misc Section and Chat Discussion when I was a guest.

Anyone want to visit my thread,favorite pokemon?

I think people will come to your thread when the time comes. Just kidding. Of course, I'd love to check all the threads you made.

Edit: Actually I just found out it was a duplicate of another thread that was already created and stickied by the Smod SapphireL. You didn't have to create another thread. You could've just posted in that one as pointed out by Ultimate Glalie.

cthrasher
6th December 2009, 10:04 PM
Guess I didn't see it.

diablo_200525
6th December 2009, 10:06 PM
Hello and welcome to the forums cthrasher, hope you have fun on here, there are many wonderful threads to discuss almost anything, and i mean almost :P, anyways just be yourself on here, just have a peep at the rule book when you have time, and like i said. Have Fun, if you have any questions feel free to send me a vm.

~ Midnight Mewtwo ~

Kamran11
6th December 2009, 10:08 PM
=Welcome to the forums there's plenty to do here
If you like the pokemon anime or anay other there's a dedicated forum most likely to your liking
If you sometimes wanna talking about console you could go to the entertainment part where u can also talk about music and other things
And if u mainly wanna talk about pkmn games there is a 1st,2nd,3rd,and 4th generation forums and i would say more but i gtg have fun

RuckusJorgee
6th December 2009, 10:09 PM
Guess I didn't see it.

What? How could you not have seen it? The thread was a sticky. And not only that you posted it in the wrong section. When you click on the board General Pokemon Discussion, there is also a Pokepolls Section containing the Sticky inside and since it was already linked and I know it was, I'm not going to link it to you but here's the board you're supposed to click: http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7 versus http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

There's also a handy dandy Search Button at the top of the forums. Please use them and as they say, just because you're new doesn't mean you have to use the excuse to tell us you're blind or to be blind because it isn't an excuse.

cthrasher
6th December 2009, 10:10 PM
Okay then...

ichigo-kurosaki7
7th December 2009, 2:22 AM
welcome to fourms

california.roll
7th December 2009, 2:48 AM
hi peoples I'm new here as well. this is my first post. blah...