PDA

View Full Version : Poison rule!

Relinquish
8th December 2009, 1:50 PM
Im Relinquish!Im a true poison fan!My favorite poison type is http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c8/Ani452MS.png.Pokemon fans nowadays pay no respect to the Poison Type!They are NOT useless!They are masters of status ailments!By the way,Im currently using this laptop in a hospital recovering from a accident that happened recently(Dont ask what is it).I was told i will be spending the next few weeks here...Anyway,Watch out trainers of Serebii!There's a new Trainer in town!

Rommath
8th December 2009, 1:54 PM
Welcome to SPPF! :)

I'm a big fan of the Poison type, because it has some of my favourite Pokemon like Vileplume, Arbok, Crobat and Drapion. Glory to Poison! And hopefully you'll be out of hospital soon.

Also, there's a forgotten Pokemon Club where we discuss all kinds of Pokemon or types that don't get enough attention.

diablo_200525
8th December 2009, 1:55 PM
good day to you Relinquish, name is diablo_200525, anyways, hope you enjoy your time here on sppf, and feel welcome here, i still think there is a poison type club here somwhere. I forget where,

So yeah ^^;, enjoy your time here and have fun

Relinquish
8th December 2009, 2:04 PM
Thanks!Glory to the Poison Type!

mimefan
8th December 2009, 5:08 PM
G'day Relinquish. I be mimefan. Seein' y'all later. (FYI, I'm not Australian, a Pirate or Southern, but don't ask why I just used their words for.)

Nixoth
8th December 2009, 5:12 PM
Im Relinquish!Im a true poison fan!My favorite poison type is http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/c/c8/Ani452MS.png.Pokemon fans nowadays pay no respect to the Poison Type!They are NOT useless!They are masters of status ailments!By the way,Im currently using this laptop in a hospital recovering from a accident that happened recently(Dont ask what is it).I was told i will be spending the next few weeks here...Anyway,Watch out trainers of Serebii!There's a new Trainer in town!

Awesome man. that is my favorite poison pokemon as well. in fact, some of my best pokemon that i have used have been poison types. rock on man

Skull-Kid
8th December 2009, 6:48 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

ShyniHunter
8th December 2009, 7:56 PM
Welcome! Poison pokémon are cool. (:

kabzy
8th December 2009, 8:30 PM
Hey welcome to the forums. Yeah what would we do without toxic lol. Hope youre out of hospital soon, although actually i would just enjoy my time away from school/work lol