PDA

View Full Version : Teleri's Deck(need help naming... XD)

Teleri(Squirtle)
9th December 2009, 8:28 PM
NEW DECKLIST!

POKEMON: 18
Gengar GL (RR). x2
Gastly. (S). x2
Haunter. (DP) x2
Gengar. (DP) x1
Shuppet. (P). x2
Milotic C. (SV) x1
Quagsire GL. (RR)x2
Squirtle. (SW) x2
Smeargle. (SW) x1
Togekiss C (SV) x1
Chatot G. (SV) x2

TRAINERS: 16
Great Ball x2
Dusk Ball x2
Luxury ball x1
Energy Search x3
Switch. x3
Pokemon Rescue x2
Team G's Invention G-109 Sp Radar x1
Warp point x1
plus power x1

POKEMON TOOLS: 1
Team G's Invention G-101 Energy Gain

SUPPORTERS: 13
Mom's Kindness x2
Buck's Training X2
Roseanne's Research x2
Aaron's Collection x2
Cynthia's Feelings x2
Cynthia's Guidance x1
Lucian's Assignment x2

STADIUM: 2
Pokemon Contest Hall x2

ENERGIES: 19
Psychic Energy x6
Water Energy x 3
Rainbow Energy x1

So what do you think?
thanks for looking
please rate and comment,
Teleri

Nidoprince
9th December 2009, 9:39 PM
For a name I'd do Murky/Poison/Toxic Waters/Ocean/Sea/River/Lake.

For the deck I'll start out with this: I'd take out the 2 Squirtles. Why do those if you could use a better SP or basic Pokemon? Floatzel GL, Floatzel GL Lv. X, and Mamoswine GL are some I can think of. Also, Energy Search might be good, or more Roseanne's. If you want a different spin on Buck's, try TG's Mars. You draw 2 cards and your opponent puts on card at the bottom of their deck. This might be useless if you're opponent's hand is junky, but it's just another option.

Teleri(Squirtle)
9th December 2009, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the help, :D

I chose the squirtle because squirtle is my faverite pokemon and I had to have one in my deck as I think people should play with there fav's and not the best cards out there, lol so... Yeah that's why it's in there, You must think I'm crazy but I'm just... Fussy and would pick a new squirtle over an lv X, lol but I'll have a look at the one's you said and mix them into the deck.

I was thinking about the trainers you said and agree, I will have a look for some at some point as they will fit in nicely,

About the name I like the idea's lake and sea so I got. Psychic sea or psychic lake?
I think psychic wave would be good but I'm not sure...
But then what about something more ghosty? Spooky lake? Omg that sucks but you know... Something... More gengar like. Lol

But thanks again for the help. :D

;007;

Nidoprince
10th December 2009, 2:52 AM
Gengar is part Poison type, Seviper is Poison type. The only Psychic Pokemon in you're deck that's not Poison in the games is Bannette's family. So that's why I thought something like that.

As for the Squirtle, I understand it's your favorite Pokemon and all, but once you're desperate enough, you won't believe the sacrifices to get a good deck. I had the option of having Nidoking, my favorite Pokemon, and I didn't do it because I thought Dusknoir is better. The thing that's funny is this: Once you have a good Pokemon in your deck, it becomes a favorite. Dusknoir definatly has, same with Gallade. But don't fret, Moms like Mom's Kindness, Buck-toothed people like Buck's Training, it's what makes the world go round.

Teleri(Squirtle)
10th December 2009, 7:36 PM
Yeah isee what you meen now, i guess it's not the best card but... hey I'll work with it and if they make a better one it will be in there! XD

thenks for all the help BTW
XD

;007;

Teleri(Squirtle)
12th December 2009, 7:54 PM
I have just ordered the cards for my deck,

:D

Nidoprince
12th December 2009, 11:59 PM
Which cards exactly?

Teleri(Squirtle)
13th December 2009, 12:52 PM
All the cards missing from my deck, the squirtles and gengars and shuppets,
lol
;007;

Nidoprince
13th December 2009, 3:43 PM
Y'know, this is just my opinion, but I think you should get another Gengar and a Gengar Lv. X. It's a really good card if you're using the Gengar line.

Teleri(Squirtle)
13th December 2009, 6:20 PM
I think I will add gengar lvl x at some point... It's very expencive... Lol I will have to buy some boosters and hope...

GalladeTheGreat
15th December 2009, 5:14 AM
Pokemon: (20)

Gengar GL (40/111) x2*
Gengar (Diamond & Pearl) x1*
Haunter (diamond/pearl 50) x2**
Gastly (Diamond/pearl 82) x1
Gastly (Stormfront 62) x1
Shuppet (Platinum 92) x2**
Banette (Platinum 19) x1 *
Seviper (Platinum) x 2 **
Magikarp x2
Gyarados x1
Quagsire GL (rising rival) x2 **
Milotic C x1
Mewtwo (Majestic Dawn) x2

Energy's
10 Psychic
6 Water
So I took out squitle and 2 gastly's because there is no point in having squirtle if your not gonna have blastoise. With gastly if you only have 1 gengar what the point in 4 gaslty's? So either get more gengar's or replace them. I added in 2 mewtwo's from Majestic Dawn because he can stay in for a while with recover hit hard with psyburn and get back some energy's with Energy Absorption. Finally if you can get an LV. X or 2 in there it would help out your deck a lot because you don't really have any "Sweepers" or heavy hitters. More Psychic energy's less water and more supporters/trainers in fact I would get Roseanne's Research x4.

Teleri(Squirtle)
15th December 2009, 6:27 PM
I like the idea, but in don't like using lvl x's and I will think about using the mewtwo, it's a good idea, thanks. :)
;007;

Teleri(Squirtle)
30th December 2009, 12:05 PM
I have added an update! :)
I added a meowth and smeargle.
I ordered my cards and have them now, apart from the haunter, they forgot it in the order...

Light Venusaur
30th December 2009, 12:49 PM
^Take out the Squirtle & Meowth...they don't belong in there.
Add in: Stantler & Genger Lv.X (when you get it) or Lucain's Espeon (Espeon 4).

Teleri(Squirtle)
31st December 2009, 11:05 PM
I would but I don't like using lvl x's... There a bit overated... And I agree after a play test... I probably could take out 11 pokemon and put in 3energy searches 3 pokemon gaining things and 5 more energies... I'll have a look through my deck and collection and post the new deck tommorow. :)

;007;

Teleri(Squirtle)
12th January 2010, 7:43 PM
New decklist up at the top... XD

Teleri(Squirtle)
16th January 2010, 3:50 PM
another up-date! XD
I am about to play test it so i will post and results later.