PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Lover

FamousNYLover
10th December 2009, 7:11 AM
My name is Yuki Endo, Japanese raise in Kyoto, Japan and live in Osaka and Miyazaki before I move to NYC on Feb. 96. and I am also love Pokemon beside transportation.
I use same username on other forums.
I am typing story of new adventure of Pokemon, trying to create new kind of Pokemon in my dream.
I also have N64's Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap, well as official Pokemon Guidebook and Pokemon Snap Guidebook.
I wish I could travel into Pokemon World and become Pokemon Train Master.
I am glad I found this forum.;;201-m;

Dark Eevee
11th December 2009, 4:13 AM
That's a lot of info :o but welcome, and make sure you read the rules, it can save you a lot of trouble.

viewingtion
11th December 2009, 5:41 AM
That's a lot of info but welcome, and make sure you read the rules, it can save you a lot of trouble.

nutter229944
11th December 2009, 7:55 AM
hi i live in the Uk and have all the pokemon games on gameboy-ds from redandblue-platinum. I have a celebi and jirachi is you want to trade
I will find out my code and send it to you

swampertlover5712
11th December 2009, 12:03 PM
hi! welcome! :D

Skull-Kid
11th December 2009, 7:53 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)

BigD2106
11th December 2009, 7:57 PM
hi!! welcome to the forums!!!

FamousNYLover
11th December 2009, 8:00 PM
That's a lot of info :o but welcome, and make sure you read the rules, it can save you a lot of trouble.

That's a lot of info but welcome, and make sure you read the rules, it can save you a lot of trouble.

Thank you. I'm familiar with guideline because I have joined many forums.

hi i live in the Uk and have all the pokemon games on gameboy-ds from redandblue-platinum. I have a celebi and jirachi is you want to trade
I will find out my code and send it to you
Thank you, but don't have Nintendo DS. Only Nintendo 64 and my mom is planning me to get Nintendo Wii. I don't play Pokemon Cards either, but in future I will try it.

hi! welcome! :D
Thank you.

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help :)

I'll add you as a friend :) Hopefully the first of many :)
Thank you.